Decisions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers

We ended up walking from Penn Station to the Club. We were on the early side for New York; this was probably why I was able to get us a table. When we arrived there was a very digestible quartet playing some pretty mellow jazz in the manner of MJQ. Emily actually jumped up and down with delight at their mellow tones as we were waiting to be seated.

"I am sooooo excited to be here," she said. "This is a dream come true. I've wanted to see this place ever since I visited New York for the first time seven years ago. Thank you. Thank you." She leaned in a kissed my cheek. I think I blushed but my immediate grin told her she'd struck pay dirt. I was putty in her hands.

Our table was on prime real estate. I guess the maitre d' figured out I was trying to impress and leaned a little my way. I made note to slip him an extra tip on the way out. Right at 7:30 pm the Judy Niemack Group came on stage. For the next ninety minutes she delivered rendition after rendition of some of the greatest female jazz I'd ever heard.

Emily appears to like it too. Her eyes were almost riveted to the stage except to look at me and often squeeze my hand in appreciation. The two of us were seated side by side. Judy's first song was "You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To" and my mind was wandering all over the place wondering what we'd do after the set ended. I REALLY had to see this woman again.

As the set ended there was a flurry of activity and we were encouraged to settle up our dinner bills and make room for the crowd attending the 9:30 pm set. I noted there was a line when we left. I slipped $20 to the host and thanked him for such a great table. I got a big 'thank you' in return as well an invitation to mention his name for a sure-thing future reservation.

As we walked outside I broached the delicate subject of 'what next?' with Emily. "There are a million things we could do now? What's your pleasure?" I asked with fairly low expectations.

Emily stopped our walk and came around in front of me. She rose on her toes and kissed me rather solidly on the lips -- then she took my face in her hands and did it again, this time with a lot more feeling. Then she did it again, this time pulling my body up against hers. I felt the slightest bit of tongue dart into my mouth then retreat. My temperature was spiking.

"I think it's time you showed me your bachelor pad in Soho. I doubt my place even begins to measure up. Soho is much more 'in' than Upper East Side." She grinned at me, and we restarted our walk towards the corner of Lexington where we could hail a taxi.

My heart was racing again and I was trying to remember where I lived -- oh yea, Thompson Street, and whether I'd left the place in reasonable order -- yea, probably OK for a single guy. We caught a taxi and were at my place fifteen minutes later.

I opened the door to my one bedroom flat, turned on a light but left the dimmer in the low position. I quickly cleaned up a few of the more obtrusive items cluttering the room -- a sweatshirt, sneakers, pizza box from a week before, couple of beer bottles, and such. Emily stood in the doorway and watched me with an amused look on her face.

Finally, I announced, "There. Now I am ready for your presence." I bowed and gestured for her to fully enter into my modest living room.

"Can I get you a glass of something? Wine?" I asked.

"Yes," Emily answered, "Another glass of wine would be delicious. And put on some music please; something we can dance to." I swung by my aging stereo and put on some lounge jazz then headed into the kitchen. Ninety seconds later I presented Emily with her wine. I brought my own glass in as well and we clinked glasses and silently toasted one another.

Emily took a sip and then set her glass down and came and melted into my arms. We kissed with all the tenderness and hopefulness of two new lovers. Somewhere in the midst of the kiss Emily got me swaying slowly in time with the music. Eva Cassidy was singing "I Know You By Heart"; we pulled apart only slightly so we could look into each other's eyes as we danced.

We weren't the dancers; we were the dance. We cuddled and practically made love to one another in our standing and swaying. Our kisses were exploratory at first, initially just sampling the visible portions of lips and faces, then we became slightly more assertive with one another, French kissing but with that same joy and tentativeness of our earlier kisses. We touched tongues and rubbed them together, savoring the joy and eroticism of the act.

Emily opened her mouth and allowed me to run my tongue around her lips and then met my appendage inside her mouth, almost acting to invite. She repeated the act on me. I started to rub her body and she mine. We were shy at first, testing each other's limits as well as the pace of our rising passion.

I shifted my focus to Emily's chest, the part exposed by her scoop neck dress. I ran my tongue around the pearls around her neck, allowing myself the privilege of licking down to where her cleavage started. Emily was well endowed and just in the right proportion to her height; her breasts had caught my attention early when we met but I was so mesmerized by her overall beauty I hadn't had the luxury of gazing on them with focus until now.

Emily watched my every act as she held my body. Not once did I feel her push me away or flinch in some way because I had come to some arbitrary limit she was about to impose. More than that, in several of my moves I felt her urging me forward, even accelerating my loving of her body.

Finally, I came back up to her lips and kissed her passionately yet tenderly. My heart was palpitating over this woman of my dreams and now here she was before me. I looked into her eyes as I reached behind her and touched the zipper of her dress that ran from her neck down to her shapely ass. My unspoken question was "should I?" Emily nodded then kissed me back, running her tongue into my mouth.

I slowly pulled the zipper all the way down her back until I reached its limits. I put my hand inside her dress and massaged her bare back. Emily thrust her entire body forward into me, pulling me tight against her entire body. Surely she could feel the erection I was harboring in my slacks.

As I undid the back snap of her brassiere, Emily pulled her arms out of the dress' sleeves. She remained tight against me, kissing me with her entire body now. A moment later she backed away from me and let the dress and bra slide down her body to the floor. She stepped demurely away from both, using one of her high heels to push them to the side.

My first thought as I saw her standing there in heels and a lacy bikini brief was that I'd suddenly ascended to heaven and was meeting the most gorgeous angel in all the universe. I smiled not in lust but in love and wonderment; Emily returned my gaze with the same emotions.

She reached forward and started undoing the buttons on my Oxford shirt. I started to help but she gently batted my hand away. This was a job she clearly relished. After she'd completed unbuttoning me, she pulled my shirt from my belt and helped me shed the cloth.

Emily leaned in a kissed my nipples, sucking on each one until it was erect. I thought that I should be doing this to her yet knew that we had hours yet and neither of us should rush.

My shoes, socks and pants were the next to go, putting me on a more even footing with her state of undress.

We came together again, our nearly nude bodies rubbing together. Emily stroked her breasts across my chest, raising her nipples to an erect state. She had a slightly devilish look in her eyes as she did this. I took both hands and started to massage and fondle her breasts, lifting each of her enchanted mounds and bending slightly to suck on the erect nipples and their large areolas. Emily groaned for the first time in our lovemaking.

We petted and stroked for quite a while, our moves fanning our rising passion. When I was practically ripping through my cotton briefs, Emily reached in and pulled my stiff cock from their confines. For a second, I thought I'd explode in her hand but then I got control of myself. I hitched my underwear down my legs and kicked them aside.

Emily knelt and started to lick my stiff cock up one side and down the other, often taking the mushroomed shape head into her mouth and running her tongue around the head and ridges. If I thought I was hard before she started, I became even harder. I thought of the expression about having a cock so hard that it could cut glass; I felt that way as she continued loving my rod.

Suddenly, she went down on me -- fully. One second I could look down and see her holding my rod with her hand and pumping slightly as she used her talented mouth on me, and the next I had disappeared all the way down her throat -- entirely! I was speechless and also driven right to the edge of climax. Fortunately, she stopped for about fifteen seconds and just let me appreciate her moist oral nest for my steel rod.

She pulled off of me and I pulled her up to me lest I explode at this premature stage of our lovemaking. I kissed her again then gently directed her to sit on my sofa. Once she was seated I knelt in front of her. I kissed her again then ran my tongue down her neck, across her chest, and onto one of her nipples. Emily was moving her pussy at me, almost begging me to go down on her. I did.

I pulled off her lacy underwear and tossed them in the area where her dress was. Emily pulled her legs up, opening herself to my talented tongue. I dove into her muff, jamming my tongue deep into her pussy. She had already expelled a significant amount of her feminine nectar and it tasted divine. I came up and told her so but quickly returned to her slit, lapping and running my tongue over the entire area. I couldn't find enough of her juices to satisfy my hunger thus I dove deeper into her, even using my fingers to pull some of her juices out for me to savor.

I zeroed in on her clitoris that was rising in a hardened state from the small flaps of skin that protected her pleasure zone. I licked and sucked on her pleasure nub. Emily went crazy. "Ooooooooh, deeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrr," she exclaimed.

"I'm cuuuuuuuming," she finally whispered through her ecstasy. Her back arched off the sofa as I continued to thrust my fingers into her love tunnel and tongue her clit. She let off a weak squeak then I could hear her breathing pause for about half a minute as the climax washed over her body.

Finally, she said, "Oh, my God, that was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you." She looked at me with big doe eyes and said, "I'll give you all weekend to stop."

I finally rose up and said, "Oh, OK. All weekend, it is!" Emily pulled me up to her. She wanted me to kiss her. I fondled a breast and kissed her.

After our passionate French kiss she said, "I love the taste of me on you. It makes me that much more horny." She looked at me and at my stiff cock that was pointing straight at her then added, "If you don't stick that lovely cock in me right now, I'm going home."

Two seconds later she was impaled on my rod, her legs pulled back to her chest in total exposure and supplication to my initial thrust into her body. She let out a long, mournful groan of contentment and added "Ooooooh my God, that is sooooooo good. Fuck me. Pump into me. Cum in me."

We started to move together, Emily on the sofa with her knees held back and me in front of her on my knees thrusting into her with all my effort, strength and love. I was in heaven. The angel I'd found not only had chosen to talk with me and have dinner with me, but also she'd chosen to make love with me. This was heaven on earth. I was in the "Now" moment.

We looked at each other and both watched as my cock moved back and forth into her moist cavity. She was producing copious amounts of girl juice to lubricate our union. I think she pushed aside a small orgasm, perhaps even several; I watched her close her eyes and move her cunt up to meet a particularly deep thrust. Sometimes, I felt the muscles inside her vaginal move and clench as I slowly moved into her.

Then I knew I was going to cum. I whispered, "I'm there!" My body signaled to me that it was going on high alert and that all systems were "Go!" I felt my sack contract and send a surge of my cum into the ducts that would carry it to my canon -- then another surge, and another, and another. Suddenly I jammed myself into her body -- she thrust herself down on me and moaned. I could feel jet after jet of cum shoot into her body -- deep into her love chasm.

I had gathered up her writhing body, pulling her up to me in a gigantic hug of love and passion. Our chests pressed together, her breasts flattened against my chest as we kissed and tongued each other. Our orgasms washed over us. Yes, I was in heaven. I was also feeling love thoughts about this woman. I thought, "Oh, thank you Universe."

We lay together on the sofa for a while then I carried her into my bedroom. The two of us cuddled up enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking and the magnificent feeling of skin on skin. Eventually sleep overtook us.

I awoke the next morning and just watched Emily sleeping. She was on her back and her breasts were exposed to the angled light coming in the window. About half an hour later her eyes blinked open. She stretched and gave me a lovely smile. My angel was awake. She reached and pulled me to her and we shared a series of romantic kisses that grew in intensity and ardor.

Soon she had me hard again and then I was nestled between her legs and we mated. She was an active lover, moving her hips and groin wildly into my own thrusts of my spear into her body. There was no doubt in my mind that she did welcome, enthusiastically, our lovemaking. She was enjoying this as much, perhaps even more than I was.

Our orgasms arrived together again. After that we slumped back into the bed stroking and kissing each other and cooing words of appreciation to each other. I remained embedded deep in her pussy, at least at first, and then we could both feel my contracting eel slowly slither out of her body.

I suggested a shower and soon we were standing in my bathtub searching for body parts that weren't already clean enough.

I offered Emily a pair of my exercise shorts and a t-shirt. She accepted these as Sunday morning dress rather than put her pretty frock back on. I found a pair of flip-flops that were a little oversized for her, but she was at least able to get around in them. We went out and walked down the street to the nearby retail area and found a coffee and pastry shop; we splurged on breakfast and each had a doughnut with our coffee. I bought a Sunday newspaper and we went back to my apartment and lounged around reading the paper for a couple of hours, talking frequently about things in the paper that interested us.

I kept looking for flaws in this beautiful woman, just one thing that would burst my bubble and bring me back to earth. She was a dream, she must be. I couldn't find a single thing that was the least bit unsettling, abrasive, or even hinting that she was anything other than my wildest dream come true.

Around lunch, we made love again ending back in a sweaty pile tangled in with the sheets and scattered clothing we'd brought with us to my bed. After even the afterglow had passed we sat naked on the bed for almost half an hour and just stared into each other's eye, not saying a word yet trying to communicate on so many other levels with each other. Several times we both had tears rolling down our cheeks, other times we couldn't repress a smile, but mostly it was just us "being" totally with the other person -- no games, no egos, no expressed emotions, no promises, just the two of us and those lovely, beautiful green eyes.

In late afternoon, Emily put her dress back on and the two of us caught a cab up to her place on the upper-east side. She had a nice studio that actually looked out on a small half-acre park with trees in it. She changed into more casual clothes and then led me on a walk around her neighborhood showing me some of the things she liked. We held hands, had our arms around each other, and eventually almost got arrested for fornicating in public.

We went back to her studio and made love again. Oh, thank God I was young and virile. We worked ourselves back into one passionate mess again. As we lay there panting and savoring our orgasms and passion, we both expressed the thought that perhaps we should just do this every day, all day long, from morning until night and exhaustion overtook us.

We slipped our casual clothes on and walked down the street, probably leaving behind the odor of two sexually satisfied people. We'd been bad and hadn't showered since we both pledged one more round before I had to go home and sleep.

We found a little sidewalk bistro and had a bottle of wine and some Italian food. Sated with food we took the long way home by way of an after-dinner walk. After the sun had set over Manhattan, Emily was astride me, her beautiful body moving up and down my erect rod, her breasts swinging in tune with the rhythm of our lovemaking. Eventually I shot my load deep into her body and she collapsed across my chest, her erect nipples stimulating my own as she moved around.

About eleven o'clock, we both showered. I dressed again; Emily put on a light housecoat that she made sure kept swinging open to give me salacious views of her seductive body. She gave me all her contact information, mentioning that her cell phone wasn't working too well.

I dipped my finger into her cunt, collecting some juices to 'remember her by'. We kissed and I was gone, amidst pledges to repeat all this the following weekend.

*****

I felt I had to avoid Pam the following morning. Guilt? We'd never agreed to be exclusive and in fact she'd given me every reason to believe that she was bonking one or another guy on various weekends.

I managed to remain "pure" until the end of my lunch hour, which was really only two minutes at my desk as I wolfed down a turkey sandwich she bought for me at the building cafeteria. Pam then pulled me bodily with her to the utility room off the unfrequented stationery supply room.

Pam was horny -- as usual -- and ten minutes later I shot a full load of cum into her hot cunt. She had kept up a running commentary on the greatness of the fuck we were having, including its various attributes and how happy it made her. Some of her comments were crude but effective at inspiring me to an explosive orgasm.

When it was over I wondered whether I'd been too loud when I climaxed. Did someone hear us on the other side of the door? After we cleaned up I snuck out of the door after being sure, as best I could, that there was no one else in the stationery room. I picked up a pad and a box of pens and headed off towards my office.

Pam appeared outside my office at her desk a few minutes later. I noticed that she too had a pad and a box of pens. Well, I thought, here I am dipping my pen in the company ink well -- just what you're not supposed to do.

Late in the afternoon, Pam came in with my flight tickets for Kansas City early the next morning. I was heading out to sell and hopefully start a new consulting job for McKennitt at a pharmaceuticals production company there. Good news; bad news. If I was successful the following day, I'd be in line for another promotion and I'd be busy for at least a year. The bad news was I'd have to travel to Kansas City every week and be away from my new girlfriend.

Girlfriend! I hadn't used that term in thinking about Emily. I wonder if she thought about me as a boyfriend? I pondered that for a minute. At the end of the minute, I called an uptown florist and made arrangements for a bouquet to be delivered to her apartment. Her concierge would take them and have them waiting for her when she got home from work. I vaguely recalled her saying something about having to work late. I wished I could have seen her.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers