Deck Dogs: Diary Entry CB-028

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So fast? Oh well; arching my spine I bucked my ass back up into his groin, burying his cock deeper inside.

I couldn't help myself, my head hazy with sparkles again, I just ended up blurting it out in-between uncontrollable giggles.

"Welcome aboard, sailor."

The Ensign instantly came, throwing his head back and desperately pushing in his last few inches. Pure white slops of cum bubbled out around the base of his shaft, a couple drops speckling me on my ass.

My insides felt hot again and the rush blushed my cheeks a rosy tint.

The Ensign stumbled back a few steps, his dick still twitching and sputtering its last strings.

Toweling his mess off me with my previously drenched pants (courtesy of 'Maintenance Check' prior), I tossed them toward him.

"Here, they're going to laundry anyway." I chuckled.

I could hear Monty finishing up with Booster as the Ensign started babbling out of embarrassment while he 'toweled' off.

"Shit. I . . . you sure you won't tell my Superior? I've never done that before, I just . . . I . . . shit . . I just drew the lucky assignment. . Man, I . . ."

"Shhhhhhhh. Shush sailor."

I gave him a sweet peck on the cheek; they never expect any tenderness from the dogs. It's our secret weapon.

"It's this mutt's job to welcome new shipmates to the fleet. One of the PO's would've signed you up and sent you our way eventually. Consider this a nice sample without the paperwork."

I chuckled again, wiping the spit from my lips and chin.

The Ensign finished zipping just as Booster swung the exam room door open.

Monty, hair frazzled and top buttons undone, was standing behind her desk pulling her bunched panties back up.

Booster looked at the Ensign, then at me.

"Baby . . ."

"Booster. . . Heading to post?"

"Yeah . . ."

"Great. I'll follow; I need to stop at laundry on the way."

Booster doesn't say much, never did. He nods as we head on our way.

"Ensign. . ."

"Uh . . oh!. Uh . . Officers?!"

The Ensign sputters out as he stands back at attention in the corridor.

Booster didn't say anything until we were out of earshot of the flustered Ensign.

" 'Welcome aboard, sailor.'? What the hell CB? That's a terrible line."

"I thought it was rather clever."

"Monty's dumb fetish is getting to you. Do you even remember that Ensign's name? He looked new."

I did think about it, honest.

"Not a damn clue Boost. Not a damn clue."

[[End Entry . . . II]]

12