Deepthroat Mother~Wedding Host

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slowly, slowly," Ling said, in a hushed tone. "This is the critical moment."

Ling pushed slowly so that Rebecca's throat would get used to the length of her son's cock without gagging. Without missing a beat, Ling picked her phone to make another call. Being a professional, she used one hand for the phone and kept the other wrapped around Rebecca's neck.

While Rebecca focused on the career-saving deepthroat, she was startled when she heard a knock on the door.

"Keep going," Ling said firmly. "I'll answer that."

When Ling got up to answer the door, Rebecca let her son's saliva-covered erection plop out of her mouth. What on earth was going on?!

Rebecca remained on her knees, dumbfounded, while two young Asian women entered with a make-up kit and garment bag. They were the stylists for the wedding party and were ready for action. Rebecca cringed in embarrassment.

Worse, Ling had propped the door open so anyone in the hallway could watch the show or even enter the room!

Ling led the two women into the living room and immediately noticed that the deepthroat action had paused.

"Why have you stopped?" Ling asked sharply, getting down on her knees next to Rebecca. "This must be done immediately."

"Will they be watching?" Rebecca asked as she moved closer to James's groin to take his cock into her mouth again, with a trail of saliva connecting her son's dick to her lips.

"Of course, we're all adults here. And we all have jobs to complete to make sure the wedding is a success. I need you to get on with it."

Rebecca felt like a sex doll as Ling guided her head, with both hands, back to her son's erect cock. She obediently returned to sucking. With Ling's hands pressed against her ears, Rebecca was carefully guided forward, past the point of resistance, until her son's penis was lodged securely in her throat.

This time, Rebecca gagged as she was being made to deepthroat. Her eyes watered as her head was repeatedly pulled back and shoved onto his cock.

After a few minutes, Rebecca felt the pushing and pulling halt. Ling seemed perplexed and irritated by the gagging.

"I need to loosen your vocal cords," Ling said. "That's the only way to open your throat."

Ling spoke to the two women in Malay and they immediately sprang into action.

Rebecca was too shocked to resist as her robe was brusquely removed. She was now clearly at the mercy of three efficient Asian women. These women worked in the fashion world, where undressing other women was an everyday occurrence.

Rebecca was completely exposed! Was James looking at her naked body? Surely, he wouldn't! Unable to summon the courage to check, she closed her eyes instead.

"We will make you cum," Ling said, in a matter-of-fact way. "When you vocalize your orgasm, I will insert James in your throat fully. Okay?"

Rebecca was wide-eyed at the thought of her body being violated by the three Asian women. But with her son's hard penis lodged at the top of her throat, any attempt at a response was futile.

She felt soft and delicate fingers touching her pussy. At first, she stiffened at the unexpected contact. Unable to determine who was doing what, she succumbed as her labia and clitoris were rubbed in an extremely sensual way. It was her first time being touched by a woman, let alone two, and it felt sensational!

Maybe she had been missing out on great sex because she passed up offers by various women in the past. Judging by the finesse of these two women, it would seem so. Their slender fingers moved in unison, gently spreading her labia to reveal her opening. Unsure of whether to be mortified or thankful, Rebecca knew her pussy was responding appropriately.

She felt two fingers, one from each woman, gently prodding at her moist pussy. When a small moan escaped Rebecca's mouth, the cock was pushed an extra inch down her throat, making her eyes widen at her first real deepthroat.

"See," whispered Ling, her hands still on Rebecca's head. "You are a natural. I'm not surprised at all. A few more minutes and we should be done."

With such experienced fingers exploring her pussy, Rebecca doubted it would even take that long. She actually wondered which was more pleasurable, the sensations in her pussy, or the taboo rush she got from blowing her own son and taking him down her throat.

With her son's pubic hair tickling her face, Rebecca felt Ling place a hand at the base of her son's shaft. This was actually happening. She heard James moan but still couldn't believe that she was actually about to swallow her son's load.

Sucking off and deep-throating her son was one thing, but to actually swallow his cum was over-the-top on the taboo scale. Accepting James's cum into her body would be something that would forever link them in the most intense sexual way possible. His DNA had sprung from her body and would now return, in a completely perverted and taboo way.

The fingers of the two diligent women slowly made their way deeper into Rebecca's pussy. Working together as one unit, they plumbed her depth, causing one after the other desperate moans. With each moan, Ling guided the cock ever deeper into her throat.

Rebecca suddenly heard footsteps just as she neared a powerful orgasm. She turned her head to see the bride's father enter the suite.

Taking charge, Ling spoke to the man in Malay, while the stylists kept up their sensual work. The conversation went back and forth, while Rebecca's cheeks turned beet red in embarrassment.

If anything, the tone of the conversation was quite business-like. The bride's father surely must have wondered if he'd get his money's worth, or whether he would have to hire a local singer at the last minute.

"He's pleased this is going well," Ling said stepping back into the scene of the action. "I told him your throat is open and that your son's cum would soon be ready."

Rebecca's cheeks turned even redder at the reminder that the bride's father and two stylists were keenly aware of the incestuous blowjob taking place. Would any of these people report this to the tabloids? There's no way in hell that anyone would ever believe such a thing had occurred.

Ling continued facilitating the deepthroat with her hands. "Once the semen remedy is down your throat, we'll prepare you for the day's events. I can feel your son throbbing. I'm sure you can, too."

The wedding planner spoke in Malay, prompting the two stylists to plow Rebecca's pussy with more enthusiasm. Rebecca now felt several fingers circling her stiff clitoris, in addition to those claiming her pussy.

The assault of so many sensations finally triggered the spark and Rebecca exploded. Rebecca screamed with her son's cock buried deep inside of her throat. She vaguely heard her son moan, while her own body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. Suddenly, her son's cock pulsed and swelled in her throat, causing her to choke.

"Hmmmphfff!!!!" Rebecca gurgled.

"That's it, that's it," Ling said. "James, be a good boy and cum for your mother. You want her to be healthy for the wedding, don't you?"

For the first time in her life, Rebecca squirted, making a mess and soaking the relentless fingers that were still working her pussy. Her orgasm was long and powerful. It was surprisingly thrilling to have everyone watch while she behaved so shamelessly.

While she was screaming onto her son's cock, Ling made her move. She pushed Rebecca and James towards each other at the same time to achieve maximum oral penetration. Rebecca had her son's cock all the way down her throat now. She imagined that the bulge at the top of her neck must have been visible to the spectators.

"Mom!" James hollered. "Sorry!"

Her son was apologizing for the mess he was about to make. Sure enough, James shot load after load of fresh cum down his mom's throat. Wide-eyed, Rebecca struggled to remain upright. She was still reeling from her intense orgasm. The proud recipient of her son's orgasmic fluids, she reveled in the sensation as it splashed down her throat.

"You have a good son," Ling said proudly, stroking Rebecca's long hair. "His healthy semen will be of great use to you. Now we must fix your hair and get you dressed."

Rebecca was immensely relieved as her son's cock dwindled and became flaccid. She pulled away from her son and was confronted with his cum and saliva coated penis.

"Give it a quick lick," Ling said. "Don't waste any of his precious medicine."

Rebecca looked up and saw her son blushing. Was it because he had just cum down his mother's throat, or because he wanted more licks and sucks? Rebecca decided it didn't really matter and followed Ling's instructions. Quickly, she cleaned off the rest of his cum, ingesting the remnants of their shared moment of passion.

As Rebecca stood up, still completely nude, the two stylists descended upon her like busy bees. Now, it was James that stared wide-eyed as he laid eyes on his mother's hardened brown nipples perched on her generously sized breasts.

"There's a small drop there," Ling said, pointing to the corner of Rebecca's mouth. "Allow me."

Rebecca remained motionless as Ling leaned forward and licked a dollop of cum from the side of her mouth. Had they become this close already? Was she really comfortable with Ling licking her face without permission? Clearly, Rebecca had a previously undiscovered submissive streak that responded positively to Ling's natural dominance.

"Don't try to talk," Ling said, massaging Rebecca's throat. "Allow the semen to work its magic in your throat and mouth. Your vocal cords are now loose enough to allow the natural healing."

Ling went over to talk with the bride's father, as the two stylists approached Rebecca with an exquisite pair of bra and panties.

"Sorry mom," James said, still blushing furiously. "I know that was a lot. I don't usually cum that much, but you really triggered a massive cum dump."

If Rebecca had been permitted to speak, she would have told her son that they needed to have a long conversation about how what had just happened was completely inappropriate. But she didn't want to disobey Ling. More importantly, she didn't want to disturb the healing properties of her son's cum as it worked its magic in her throat. She had already gone this far, why screw it up?

After the stylists had wiped the squirt from her legs, they put on a new pair of panties for her that hugged her hips perfectly, and a bra that enclosed her voluptuous breasts snugly. Just before her breasts and nipples were tucked away, room service arrived with breakfast and a cup of hot tea. The room service attendant made sure he got a good look at Rebecca in her naked glory, before slowly made his way out the door.

The bride appeared just as the attendant left. She was eager for an update. Like her father and the two stylists, she too seemed unbothered by Rebecca's state of undress.

"Will she be able to perform today?" the bride asked Ling, with great concern.

"Yes, yes," Ling answer. "Her son's healing semen is inside her mouth and throat. She should be ready soon."

All eyes turned to Rebecca once again, who had now become used to the humiliation of having given an incestuous blowjob.

Rebecca turned to her son and gulped.

She coughed into the back of her hand and instead of seeing mucus, she saw a few tiny globs of her son's fresh white cum. Already, she felt her throat improving. If this worked, James might need to travel with her more often, for big jobs, just in case of an emergency. She didn't think he'd object.

The End

Special thanks to the wonderful talents of SueDanym and CJBalie for making this story what it is.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12