Defending Sis...Again

Story Info
Ryan and Natalie become lovers.
9.6k words
4.68
274k
236
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers

This is a sequel to a story I did last year called "Defending Sis." It's best to have read the first story to understand this story. Hope you enjoy.

Ryan was busy chugging his big glass of orange juice when he felt a soft touch on his back. He turned and saw his little sister Natalie smiling up at him. She looked around cautiously and when she realized no one was in sight, she threw her arms around her brother and gave him a long wet kiss.

Their lips touched gently at first. Their mouths parted and their tongues caressed one another so erotically. Ryan didn't want to break the kiss, but feared his parents were to talk into the kitchen anytime.

"Watch it baby, mom and dad could walk in and catch us committing incest," Ryan warned his sister with a sweet smile.

Natalie kissed his cheek and then his swollen black eye. She blushed and backed away. She was wearing a black sweater and a blue and white plaid skirt with knee high black boots. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'm so in love with you."

Ryan's heart pounded. He had to admit that with just that one kiss, his sister had managed to give him a hard on. "I love you too Natalie."

Just then the siblings parents walked in. Natalie quickly walked over to the fridge to get some orange juice and Ryan smiled nervously at his parents.

"You two are up early," mom said.

"Well, I have to clean my room a bit. Since I'm suspended from school, I figured why should I sleep in? After all this is a punishment not a treat right?"

Dad raised a brow. "Hmm well now that's good to know I've raised such a well mannered young man."

Natalie giggled. "He's well mannered and so much more."

Ryan turned red. "I wouldn't go that far sis."

While Mom and Dad drank their coffee and read the morning paper, Natalie put her arms around her father and kissed his cheek. Dad nodded and smiled. "Ok now when you do that, I know my princess wants something."

"No way dad! I'd never be that sneaky."

Dad laughed. "What do you want sweetie?"

Natalie smiled and looked over at her brother. "Well, I know Ryan's suspended from school and all, but I could really use a ride to school. I'm getting tired of riding the bus, especially since Keith Reynolds's sister, Carrie, rides the bus too and she hates me."

"Why would she hate you?" Mom asked.

"Because she thinks I'm some kind of floozie or something. She thinks I led her brother on."

Ryan listened. He knew that Carrie didn't bother Natalie at all. Carrie Reynolds was a quiet and honor roll student. She was so smart. Ryan knew Natalie wanted to be alone with him.

"Well, I suppose it's ok. As long as your brother doesn't object," Mom replied looking over at Ryan.

Ryan held a devious grin on his handsome face. "Well sis you don't want to be late now do you? Come on."

Natalie rushed to get her book bag and the siblings walked out the house without their parents knowing they were now lovers.

* * *

Once out on the road, Ryan held his sister's hand as he drove. Natalie couldn't take her eyes off her brother.

"So, Carrie doesn't really bother you does she?" Ryan finally spoke.

"That's right. I just wanted to be alone with you before I began another day of school," Natalie whispered.

"Fine with me. I don't mind taking you to school."

"Stop the car Ryan," Natalie ordered in a sexy voice.

Ryan looked around and pulled over to the side of the woods. He put the car on park and sensed his sister was extremely horny. Natalie's eyes glowed. She moved closer to her brother and they began to kiss. Ryan couldn't help himself and put his hands on his sister's chest gently rubbing her breasts over her top. Natalie grabbed his hands and put them underneath her sweater and pushed her breasts out of her bra. Ryan's cock got hard fast. He could feel her nipples harden as he touched her breasts.

"Oooh god!" Natalie cooed in between kisses. Her breathing was heavy.

"Sis, we have to stop. I don't want you to be late for school." Ryan said but deep down he didn't want to stop. He wanted to make love to her, to be with her.

"I can't stop! Fuck school, I need you!" Natalie moaned.

Ryan backed away slightly touching his sister's beautiful face. "I want to be with you too baby, but I really don't want you to get in trouble."

Natalie sighed. "I guess so. God you left me all wet!"

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you after school."

Natalie smiled and put her hand over his. "Is that a promise?"

"Yes it is."

Natalie had a mysterious grin on her face. She moved her hand that was over his hand down to his cock. She placed her hand on his cock rubbing it slowly over his sweat pants. Ryan moaned at her touch.

"Stop it!" He hissed.

"You know you're right. I don't want to be late for school. You better go ahead and keep driving."

Ryan nodded but realized his sister's hand was still on his cock. "Ahem, you should really take your hand off my cock if you expect me to concentrate on the road."

Natalie giggled. "Just drive. I know what I'm doing."

Ryan nervously turned the car back on and began to drive slowly. He kept his eyes on the road but could feel his sister massaging his hard on. Her hand slowly crept into his sweat pants and pulled out his throbbing dick.

"Mmm I can't believe it was just yesterday that I lost my virginity to this nice cock," Natalie whispered.

Ryan scoffed nervously trying to keep his eyes on the road.

He felt his sister grab his cock in her hand and that was it. He sighed, relieved that she wasn't going to blow him and cause him to crash. Boy was he wrong! The next thing he knew, he felt Natalie's lips wrap around his aching cock. Ryan almost hit the brakes but he knew he had to keep driving so she wouldn't be late for school.

"Mmm," he could hear her moaning into his cock as she began to suck on it.

"Oh g-god!" Ryan groaned.

Natalie slid her lips up and down her brother's cock. She'd seen a few porno movies and had an idea of how to suck a dick. She could taste his precum as it trickled on her tongue. She reached into his pants and pulled out his heavy balls gently massaging them while she continued to suck his cock.

"Sis! Oh fuck!" Ryan could barely concentrate on the road. The cars passed him since he was driving the speed limit.

"You taste so good. I want you to cum in my mouth," Natalie said looking up at him.

"I can't cum. Please Natalie don't make me cum. I might crash!"

"Please cum for me," Natalie said and began to suck her brother's cock again.

"N-no! Oh my god!" Ryan cried out.

He feared he might not cum before they got to school. He picked up the speed slightly and once he hit the school zone he had to slow down. Natalie continued to blow him and a huge 18-wheeler truck was driving on the road next to them. The gentleman in the truck looked and saw what was going on. He gave Ryan a thumbs up. Ryan turned beet red and sped up to pass the truck driver.

Natalie could feel her brother's cock twitching in her mouth. It was the saw way he had twitched when he was inside of her, right before he came.

He's going to cum! I'm going to taste him!

"We're almost t-there. Natalie you have to stop!" Ryan urged.

Natalie didn't listen and continued to please her brother. She tightened her lips around his cock and placed her hand on his balls feeling them pulse. Suddenly she tasted a hot creamy fluid being shot into her mouth.

"Oooooh ahhhhhhgggghhhh! I'm cumming!" Ryan moaned as he shot his sperm into his sister's mouth.

Natalie felt each rope of cum hitting her tongue and sliding down her throat. It was a lot of cum and she struggled to swallow it all, but managed to do so nicely. Ryan was panting and pulled up to the school parking lot where all the students hung out. He parked far away hoping no one had seen his own sister make him cum.

Natalie lifted her head up and wiped her mouth. She closed her eyes and smiled. "That was absolutely delicious!"

Ryan sighed and leaned his head back on his seat putting his cock back into his pants. "Jesus! Don't you know that you could have caused an accident pulling that stunt?" Ryan said laughing.

Natalie tossed her hair back and nodded. "I did, but you enjoyed it didn't you?"

"How could I not?"

She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Now I'm going to be able to have your taste all day in my mouth."

"Uh oh! I've created a monster."

She laughed. "No you didn't. You just brought out the monster I had within me."

"I love you so much," Ryan said in a serious tone.

"I love you too. Yikes! I better go, don't want to be late for class."

"Alright then. I'll pick you up after school then."

She touched his face and got out the car. "See you then."

Ryan watched his sister until she was finally inside the building. He watched her little body sashay so sexy as she walked.

"Damn, I'm one lucky bastard," he said to himself.

"Hey! Where have you been? I've been trying to call you!"

Ryan almost jumped out of his seat. It was Crystal, his girlfriend. He'd been so wrapped up in Natalie, that he almost forgot about Crystal. She stood looking at him, narrowing her green eyes at him.

"C-Crystal?" Ryan stammered.

"Now tell me where have you been? The word is out that because you and Keith Reynolds got in a fight that you are banned from going to prom?"

Ryan nodded. "Yes that's correct."

"Ugh! Damnit Ryan why did you have to fuck this up?"

"Excuse me?"

"You know how much I wanted to go to prom! Well don't worry, Michael Ramirez asked me and I said yes!"

Ryan smiled. "Really? That's good."

Crystal's eyes widened. "What? You mean you're happy about that?"

"You want to go to prom, I'm glad Michael was a gentleman and asked you. He's a good guy."

Crystal's lower lip quivered. She looked so angry. "I hate you Ryan! Go to hell! I never want to see you again!"

"Fine with me. Have a nice life Crystal," Ryan replied calmly as he began to drive away.

"Uhhhh!" Crystal whined and stomped away.

Ryan sighed. "Damn that was easy."

* * *

Back at Keith Reynold's house, Keith paced his room. He stopped for a moment to stare into the mirror and got even angrier. "That damn punk! I can't believe he gaveme a bloody nose! Me! The guy that's on the wrestling team, and him, the nerd! I'm so embarrassed. Now I'm banned from prom and Leanne is sure going to hate my guts for it!"

He threw himself on his bed and began to think of a game plan. He couldn't pass up his senior year without going to prom. He had to go!

"Come on Keith, think, think! There's gotta be a way to go to prom."

Lost in his own thoughts, he began to fall asleep and didn't wake up until noon.

* * *

Natalie sat in class lost in her own thoughts. She smiled remembering that morning. She couldn't believe she'd been so bold to give her brother head. She could still taste him in her mouth, so tangy. She licked her lips and found herself getting so wet.

Natalie raised her hand. "May I go to the bathroom?"

Mrs. Coleman, her art teacher nodded handing her the bathroom pass. Natalie grabbed it and rushed to the bathroom. Once inside, she sighed.

"Oh god I'm so horny!" She said to herself.

She made sure no one was around and went into one stall. She put one leg up on the wall and leaned back. Her hand ran down between her legs lifting up her skirt over her waist. She placed her hand on her pussy and felt it dripping wet. Her fingers slid up and down her wet slit over her panties.

"I wish you were here Ryan," Natalie murmured.

She moved her panties to the side and slipped one finger into her drenched pussy. Moving it in and out she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She had never been so excited before, until she had sex with her brother.

"Oooh I can still taste you!" Natalie whispered.

She then inserted another finger inside of her pussy. Biting on her lower lip, to keep herself from moaning she shut her eyes tightly panting heavily. With her free hand, she lifted up her sweater and let her breasts fall out of her bra. She pinched on her nipples as her fingers continued to bring her pleasure.

"Mmmggghh!" She tried to keep her moans quiet.

Natalie was finger fucking her pussy hard and fast desperately wanting to cum. If she didn't cum, she'd explode. Her fingers were buried so deep inside of her warm and tight opening. She shoved them in deeper suddenly feeling something wonderful. Her body went numb and she began to climax. It was difficult staying quiet but Natalie pulled it off nicely. Her entire body was shaking until she finally finished.

"Mmm that was so good!" She said to herself and let her fingers slowly slide out of her. She put her two fingers in her mouth, tasting her own pussy. She licked them clean and gathered herself together, ready to go back to class, satisfied.

* * *

Ryan went to pick Natalie up from school that afternoon. The siblings' parents wouldn't get home until after five so Ryan and Natalie had a few hours to play. As soon as they got home, Natalie practically attacked her brother. They were up in his room on his bed. Natalie was on top of him kissing him passionately. Ryan's cock was hard as his sister rubbed her body on his.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to skip school and come home to you!" Natalie shrieked.

Ryan groaned and pulled up her top. He took it off easily and unhooked her bra. Natalie let her bra fall off her and her breasts came to full view for her brother to see. Ryan reached up and touched her breasts pinching on her nipples.

"Yes! Touch me! Touch my entire body!" Natalie purred.

Ryan moaned letting his hands slip down from her breasts to her flat tummy. He reached around running his hands up and down her back and down to grab her buttocks slowly lifting up her skirt.

"I need you inside of me! Please Ryan! In need to make love to you."

Ryan flipped her over gently letting her fall to her back. She stared up at him, eyes full of lust. He picked up her legs taking off her boots and her panties. He wanted her to leave her skirt on, since it looked so sexy on her. Ryan proceeded to take off his own clothes, until he was fully naked. He climbed on the bed and kissed his sister.

Natalie had her arms wrapped around him and moaned into his kiss. Ryan lifted her skirt up and moved his body down. He got between her legs. His eyes widened when he saw her pussy was dripping wet.

"Hmm you were ready weren't you sis?"

"Uh huh!" Natalie answered softly.

His tongue slowly licked up and down her long slit tasting her sweet, warm juices. "I think I'm going to drown in your honey."

She giggled. "Just taste me! Please! I want to cum in your mouth like you came in my mouth this morning."

"Well, I did make you a promise that I'd make it up to you so…yeah I'm going to taste your sweet pussy, baby."

"Ooh!" Natalie cooed.

Ryan spread her pussy lips opened and began furiously licking her swollen pink clit. Natalie was squirming all over the bed, moaning loudly. Her legs were spread wide open giving her brother full access to her pussy.

"Lick me! Harder! Faster! Suck my pussy!" She cried out.

Ryan stopped licking her clit and wrapped his lips around it sucking on it hard. Natalie's body quivered and within less than a minute she began to cum. Shocked, Ryan continued to suck his sister's pussy feeling her juices wet his entire face.

"Oh my god! I'm c-cumming! I'm cumming s-so h-hard!" Natalie screamed feeling her own juices ooze out of her.

Ryan kept his lips wrapped around her clit until he felt her calm down. Her warm honey covered his mouth and down to his chin. He wiped his face and rushed up to kiss his lovely sister. They shared her taste in their kiss while they made out like lovers.

Ryan broke the kiss and laughed softly. "Man that was quick!"

"I'm sorry," Natalie said timidly.

"There's nothing to be sorry about baby, I am just surprised you came so quickly."

"I hope that's not a bad thing. You don't know how much I wanted you today."

"I can take a guess," Ryan teased.

Natalie chuckled. She got up slowly and pushed Ryan down on his back. Ryan gasped never thinking his tiny petite sister would have the strength to move him. She climbed on top of him grabbing his cock and was about to put it in her, but Ryan stopped her.

"Wait. Grab a condom from my nightstand, the first drawer."

Natalie leaned over and searched for a condom. She looked through several colors and picked out a blue condom.

"Here, I want to use this one because it's my favorite color," Natalie said showing him a blue condom.

Ryan laughed. "By all means baby."

Natalie opened up the package and held the rubber in her hand, almost clueless of what to do. Ryan grabbed the condom and demonstrated to her how to put it on.

"Thanks for showing me, now I know," Natalie giggled.

"That was you know because I have a feeling I'm going to be running out of condoms really quick."

"No need to worry about that. Mom said she wants to put me on the pill."

Ryan's cock twitched. "Really?"

Natalie winked. "Yup. That way we won't need rubbers. You could cum inside of me. Would you want that?"

"Oh god yes!" Ryan wailed.

Natalie let her pussy slid on Ryan's cock. She got it all inside and moved her hips slowly. "Is this the way I fuck your cock?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, for now. In a while you can start moving your pussy up and down on it."

"Mmm this feels so good! I can't wait until I get to feel you cum inside of me. I loved it when you came in my mouth this morning. I could taste you all day."

Ryan held on to her waist feeling her move her body. "You sucked me off so good! I came very hard."

"I know you did. I almost choked on your cum," Natalie said playfully.

Ryan moaned. She felt so tight, wet and ready. "Ok baby move your pussy on my cock."

Natalie's little body shifted up and down slowly. Ryan had to admit that she looked beautiful riding him. He reached up to cup her breasts in his hands.

"Oh god! Go a little faster sis," Ryan begged.

Natalie moved faster making Ryan's cock twitch inside of her. "I can tell you like this. I like it too," she purred.

Ryan moved his hands down to her waist grabbing it and helping her move on his cock. His cock throbbed each time she slid up and down. Her juices were drowning him. "I'm so in love with you sis," Ryan said in a shaky voice.

Natalie leaned down and the siblings shared another long wet kiss. Ryan cupped Natalie's buttocks feeling her move up and down. His body began to tense up and he knew it was time to explode.

They continued to kiss until Ryan felt his cum being released. He moaned into his sister's kiss gripping on to her butt and keeping her body still until he was finished. He couldn't move at first. He was completely winded and his heart was racing.

Natalie slowly moved. His cock grew soft inside of her. She slid off him and laid her head on his chest. Ryan was speechless trying to find the right words to say at that beautiful moment. After what seemed to be forever Natalie was the one who spoke.

"Oh wow! That was so hot!"

"Mmm yes baby," Ryan agreed.

"I love you Ryan. I want to be the only one for you."

Ryan held her tight. "You are. You know after I dropped you off at school this morning, I bumped into Crystal."

"Uh oh."

"Yeah, but we are finished."

"Oh my god I almost forgot you had a girlfriend," Natalie giggled.

"Me too. See what you do to me!" Ryan teased.

Natalie closed her eyes and soon enough both siblings fell fast asleep.

* * *

Carrie Reynolds walked upstairs quietly and saw her twin brother Keith run downstairs. She rolled her eyes knowing Keith was late for yet another date with Leanne.

"Don't say hi or anything," Carrie said sarcastically as Keith passed her by.

jessy19
jessy19
2,733 Followers