Deflowering the Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think? Light pink? Or 'I'm such a whore' red?" Korrie asked, showing Kayleigh a small selection of fingernail polish.

"Oh, I don't know," Kayleigh said, pretty face twisted in confusion.

"Korrie, what, what's happening to me?" she whispered, leaning close to Korrie.

"Part of it's the estrogen he put in your IV," Korrie confided. "There's a bunch of other hormones, other junk in there."

Korrie decided on light pink and made quick work of painting Kayleigh's fingernails. Then she did Kayleigh's toenails as well. The glossy red, Korrie selected for herself. She had Kayleigh practice on her toes first, then did allow Kayleigh to do her fingernails.

"Think Mandy will like this?" Korrie asked, modeling her pretty fingernails.

"I bet she loves the color red," Kayleigh giggled.

"I know! Right?" Korrie squealed.

"I hope, I hope it does work out for you two," Kayleigh said and the two girls hugged.

Mrs. Kensati rapped once on the doorjamb of Korrie's room. With a head nod, the Asian woman bade Kayleigh follow her.

Kayleigh again wondered just how long she'd been under the influence of Uncle David's drug cocktail. Her thick blonde hair nearly touched her smooth shoulders.

"You hair, it still growing, we maybe do..." Mrs. Kensati said, demonstrating a simple bob to Kayleigh.

"Whatever you think is best, Mrs. Kensati," Kayleigh demurred.

In a matter of moments, the woman had trimmed and shaped Kayleigh's hair into a soft, feminine bob that framed her slightly chubby features.

"And, hmm, pink..." Mrs. Kensati murmured, applying a light pink gloss to Kayleigh's lips.

Uncle David did approve of the hairstyle and smiled when Kayleigh squealed her happiness. He kissed his niece softly and smiled as Kayleigh hugged him tightly.

Again, Kayleigh slept in Uncle David's bed that night. Again, he fucked her throat to three juicy climaxes. He chuckled and kissed Kayleigh when she showed him that her pretty little panties were soaked with her own orgasm.

In the morning, Uncle David reminded Kayleigh that Britney was taking her clothes shopping. Her first instinct was to refuse, but Kayleigh realized, she had no clothes.

Britney drove a minivan with a child seat in the rear seat. But there was no Annalei strapped in the seat.

"Oh, I told Paul, sometimes it's just got to be us girls, am I right?" Britney babbled happily when she and Kayleigh backed out of the long driveway. "So, he's watching his little angel. We're trying to adopt another one; a little boy this time. Someone for Paul to take to football games. God, I just do not understand what is so great about football, do you?"

Kayleigh remembered her father, her brothers crowded around the television set, screaming, shouting, arguing. She never could tell who they were screaming at, who they were shouting for, why ten yards was so important.

"Just give them each a ball, tell them go home," Britney deduced as they pulled into the parking lot of Myra's Boutique.

"Oh, I would never be able to afford anything here," Kayleigh protested.

"We've got Uncle David's American Express," Britney giggled.

Kayleigh was exhausted by the time Britney dragged her out of the exclusive store and to a nearby Benny's Burger Bar. Britney smiled sheepishly.

"It's my one true vice," she whispered. "No matter how many diets I go on? I just love love love Benny's Burger Bar; there's a thousand ways you can fix your burger."

Diet or not, and she never did say what diet she was currently on, Britney ordered a one pound burger, a double fries, and a large chocolate malt.

"Quarter pound? QUARTER POUND? Can you even taste the meat on there?" Britney squealed when Kayleigh ordered her own meal.

"Shush you," Kayleigh giggled. "I'm getting onion rings and if you're not careful I'll breathe on you."

Uncle David was tired after a grueling day of work; a hunter had discovered a mass grave just outside of a farm in Benhurst. Each body had to be photographed, then carefully exhumed and transported to the lab.

"Cause of death is pretty obvious, a bullet to the back of the head," Uncle David mused as he sipped his scotch. "But, did the killer or killers leave any clues? I'm even having to sift through the dirt underneath them, the dead leaves, the crap left on top of them."

"Shh, you're not at work," Kayleigh soothed, gently rubbing Uncle David's shoulders and neck.

She kissed along his jawline, despite the heavy stubble. Then she blew warm air into his ear.

"Thank you for my clothes," she whispered.

"Welcome Sweetie. Did you and Britney have fun?" Uncle David murmured as Kayleigh skipped around to stand in front of him.

"Mm-hmm," Kayleigh admitted. "She's so sweet."

She knelt down and gently removed Uncle David's shoes. Some traces of dirt, dirt from the graves of the nine bodies fell from his socks. Kayleigh put that thought out of her mind as she gently began to rub Uncle David's feet.

"Mm, oh, Sweetheart, been a long time, your Aunt Linda used to do that. But you already knew that, didn't you?" Uncle David murmured, eyes closed.

"No, Uncle David," Kayleigh said.

"Hmm? Oh, oh, that's right. You didn't get to meet her. Oh, Kayleigh, you would have loved her. What a truly remarkable, beautiful woman she was," Uncle David said, a sob catching in his throat.

"Mr. Rippen, you dinner it's ready," Mrs. Kensati announced standing in the door of the man's study.

"Hmm? Oh! Korrie, her friend is here?" the man asked, standing and pulling his niece to her feet.

"Mandy? Yes she here," the woman acknowledged and marched away.

"Thank you, Kayleigh," Uncle David said and kissed the beautiful blonde on her lips.

"Thank you, Uncle David," Kayleigh murmured, arms holding the man tightly.

There was a brief hesitation when Kayleigh saw Charlie's former friend, Mandy Weinsmith seated at the dinner table. Mandy and Korrie were giggling about something and both girls looked up when Uncle David and Kayleigh entered the room.

"Uncle David? Kayleigh? This is Amanda Weinsmith; she goes to my school," Korrie made the introductions.

"Oh, how wonderful! And when did you buy this school?" David teased, shaking Mandy's hand.

"Huh?" Korrie asked.

"Well, you said she goes to your school. When did it become your school?" David asked as Mandy and Kayleigh likewise shook hands.

"Oh. Ha. Ha. You know what I mean," Korrie groused.

"If Mandy recognized Kayleigh Ann Davis, she gave no indication. She and Korrie kept up a running patter throughout dinner, tattling lightly on one another's exploits as they ate.

"That cop? The one with the curly hair?" Mandy asked.

"Cop?" Kayleigh asked.

"Yeah, after Charlie's suicide," Korrie said. "The cops wanted to know if I knew he was going do that."

"God! Total shock to all of us," Mandy admitted. "I mean, he was so cute! Then to just take his dad's shotgun and... Well, you know."

"And all his brother Johnny kept saying was 'my Broncos shirt! My Broncos shirt!' God, what a dick, huh?" Korrie said.

Kayleigh looked at Uncle David. The man regarded her, his large blue eyes unreadable.

"Almost told him, 'Here, here's ten bucks, go get yourself another damned shirt,'" Mandy spat. "I mean, cared more about that stupid shirt than his own brother?"

"I love you, Uncle David," Kayleigh murmured, looking into his eyes.

After dinner, Uncle David gave a hug to his two nieces, then retired again to his study. Korrie dragged Kayleigh along as she and Mandy ran up the stairs to Korrie's room.

"My mom would love you," Mandy complimented as she looked at how neat Korrie's room was.

"Uncle David cannot stand a messy room," Korrie confessed.

Without Uncle David in the room, Mandy was able to talk a lot more freely about Korrie's exploits, and her own exploits at Centennial High School. Kayleigh gasped and giggled when she heard about Korrie giving Chad a 'foot job.'

"Yeah, he says 'Hey, Korrie, uh, why don't you give me a little head, huh?' and Korrie says, 'small as your dick is? That's all you'd be able to get is a little head.'" Mandy giggled. "And get this, get this! He pulls it out!"

"I've seen bigger," Korrie answered Kayleigh's unasked question.

"And then Korrie said, 'hey, how about a foot job?' And Chad says, 'yeah, Shure,' and Korrie WHAM! Kicks the dumb ass! Right in the Johnson!" Mandy said, collapsing in giggles.

"Ow! Korrie, you didn't?" Kayleigh gasped.

"Hey, gave him a foot job," Korrie laughed.

Kayleigh then let a yawn escape. She hugged both Korrie and Mandy, then crawled out of the large bed. With a wave to the two girls, Kayleigh left the room.

She found Uncle David still in his study, glass of scotch in hand. The man stared into the amber liquid, stared at the melting ice.

"Uncle David?" Kayleigh asked softly.

"There were three little girls," the M.E. murmured, staring at the liquid. "Couldn't have been older than nine, maybe ten years old."

"Oh! How awful," Kayleigh gasped.

"Then to be so callously... Well, they'll still be there tomorrow," Uncle David sighed. "Ready for bed, Sweetheart?"

"I'm ready for you to hold me, protect me," Kayleigh whispered.

As Uncle David was admiring his niece's new lavender teddy, with snap crotch, Korrie was steeling herself. She and Mandy were getting ready for bed, she in a simple camisole and tap pants set, Mandy in her threadbare tee shirt and panties.

"I uh, hey uh Mandy, I uh, I got something, I been meaning," Korrie stammered as they crawled underneath the covers.

"I love you too," Mandy said quietly.

"I what?" Korrie asked, looking at the hotly blushing red head.

"I uh, I love you too," Mandy confessed.

She rolled over and hugged Korrie tightly.

"I, God! I been dying, I've wanted tell you first time I saw you," Mandy babbled.

"Oh, Mandy! I've, I love you too," Korrie said.

The two girls kissed, their tongues mashing against one another. Korrie's fingers touched her girlfriend's face softly.

"But I, uh, Mandy, I need show you something," Korrie confessed, pulling slightly away from Mandy.

"What? What is it?" Mandy asked, her happiness beginning to fade slightly.

Then her eyes opened wide as Korrie began to push the bedcovers down. She looked toward Korrie's flat belly.

"You're not pregnant, are you?" Mandy whispered.

Mandy kissed Korrie again. She looked deeply into Korrie's green eyes.

"It doesn't matter. We'll raise the baby as our own. Oh, poor Charlie, he never... Korrie! Is that what, is that why he..." Mandy babbled.

"Huh? No, no, Mandy, I'm not preggers," Korrie gasped.

Korrie steeled herself, then slipped her tap pants down her slim legs. She lay back down, hard cock bobbing in the air.

"Korrie, that's, you, you're a, that's a dick!" Mandy stammered.

"I'm a transgender," Korrie whispered. "I was born a boy. And now? I'm a girl. And I'm in love with a girl."

"Who? Is it that Kayleigh? I'll rip her fake blonde hair out, I swear to God," Mandy snarled, pretty face twisted in jealous anger.

"Huh? No, no, you doofus! I'm in love with you," Korrie laughed.

"Does, does it work? Your weenie, I mean," Mandy asked after she finished laughing at her own foolishness.

"Mandy! Look at it. It's hard as a rock. Does it work? What do you think, you dork," Korrie laughed.

"Hey, that's not nice, calling your girlfriend a dork," Mandy said.

"Then quit being a dork," Korrie said and kissed Mandy again.

"I mean, does it, do you shoot that stuff out of it?" Mandy asked.

"Sperm? By the bucket," Korrie confirmed.

"So, if we, I could get pregnant?" Mandy asked, already wiggling out of her tee shirt.

In the morning, Kayleigh rolled over and was disappointed that Uncle David was not there. Last night, he had held her in his arms, had kissed the back of her neck, his large hands cupping her breasts.

"Oh, Uncle David," Kayleigh sighed, feeling Uncle David's hard cock pressed against her pudgy buttocks.

Kayleigh had cleansed herself, in preparation of Uncle David's large cock. Korrie had taken Charlie's anal virginity; Korrie's cock was thick, long. But Uncle David's cock was easily an inch or two longer, and certainly much thicker around than Korrie's cock.

"Ugh! Oh, yes," Kayleigh hissed as she felt the blunt head of Uncle David's substantial cock pressed against her rosebud.

"Yes?" Uncle David chuckled as Kayleigh gasped and grunted.

"Yyeess," Kayleigh affirmed then squealed as a millimeter of Uncle David's cock gained entry.

Kayleigh groaned, then shuddered as another millimeter of hard flesh pushed into her hole. Uncle David put his large hands on Kayleigh's hips and firmly pulled Kayleigh back, pushing further into her.

"Ugh, oh God," Kayleigh whimpered as her rectum stretched, fought against this intrusion. "Ugh, fuck! Fuck, you're huge."

"Uh, no ma'am, little girls don't use nasty words like that," Uncle David snapped and slapped Kayleigh's left buttock, hard.

"Shit!" Kayleigh squealed as the head of Uncle David's cock popped past her sphincter.

"And what did I just say?" Uncle David demanded and Kayleigh's right buttock received a very stinging slap.

"I'm sorry, it's just, it's just, oh, oh no, oh God," Kayleigh sputtered, then groaned as her cock jerked and twitched, then spewed a torrent of her sperm onto the comforter of Uncle David's bed.

She received another stinging slap to her pretty buttocks when she screamed 'fuck' out loud when Uncle David's cock was fully inside of her. She grunted, shivered and shuddered, feeling Uncle David's thick, coarse pubic hair rasping against her stretched, raw hole.

When she felt a thick stream of Uncle David's semen pumping into her, Kayleigh almost earned a fourth slap, but bit down on the vulgar words as her own cock spurted more semen onto the bed coverlet.

Now, as she gingerly walked, guts knotted, anus quite sore, Kayleigh's pretty little head was buzzing, whirring.

"Is it the drugs?" she wondered as she sat on the commode.

"Or, ugh, oh," Kayleigh whined as her guts clenched, then unknotted. "Or has this always been, have I always..."

She could remember just not being very interested in sports. Or muscle cars, NASCAR, hunting, fishing. She could remember her brothers, her father sneering at her because she had no interest in any of their interests, their pastimes, their passions.

She remembered appraising Tina Marie, her brother's wife, now ex-wife. Yes, the girl had large breasts, but she also wore too much makeup, too much perfume, not enough clothing. She remembered being hyper-critical of Johnny's succession of girlfriends. To a girl, they were all large-breasted, small-minded easily manipulated drones.

"Is that, is that what Korrie saw? Did she see the girl in me?" Kayleigh asked, now looking at herself in the large bathroom mirror.

Mrs. Kensati came along, demanding that Kayleigh hurry.

"Breakfast. Then I clean. I need clean and you making me wait," the woman barked.

"I'm sorry," Kayleigh apologized and scurried from Uncle David's room to her own room.

She dressed in a short skirt, pretty blouse, and simple flip flops. Mrs. Kensati nodded curtly as she slapped Kayleigh's breakfast in front of her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kensati," Kayleigh called out, but got no response.

"Breakfast! I need clean, you lying in bed," Kayleigh heard Mrs. Kensati yelling at Korrie, Mandy. "I no care you got guests. I got work."

"Jesus, what a bitch," Mandy grumbled, padding down the stairs

"She is not," Kayleigh defended. "She has work to do."

"Whatever," Mandy said, taking her seat. "Doesn't need to be such a bitch about it."

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry, ma'am," Korrie apologized as she took her seat at the table.

"Butt kiss," Mandy whispered.

"Uh huh, you know how cook? You know how get them stains out the sheets? No? Then damned right I'm going kiss her butt," Korrie stated.

"I do know how cook," Mandy defended.

In front of Kayleigh, the small red head pulled Korrie's face down and kissed her. She did not look over at Kayleigh, or Mrs. Kensati as the woman slapped two plates down. Mandy just looked at Korrie.

"I do know how to cook, to clean. And I'm going do all those things when we get our own place," Mandy promised.

"Mrs. Kensati? Soon as I finish my breakfast, I'm going help you, okay?" Kayleigh stated.

"No. My job," the woman barked.

But the woman did allow Kayleigh to help. She nodded approval as Kayleigh quickly made Uncle David's bed, quickly found a clean comforter and spread it onto the bed.

And when Uncle David came home, face ashen from the horrors of his job, Kayleigh fixed him a drink, rubbed his shoulders. Then she fixed him a second drink and removed his shoes, rubbed his feet.

After dinner, Kayleigh again made sure she was clean, ready for her beloved Uncle. She grunted, groaned, then squealed happily when he was balls deep inside of her.

The case of the mass graves was solved, another case took its place. That case was solved and another took its place. There were never a shortage of cases for a skilled medical examiner, a skilled pathologist.

"Kayleigh, it's, I've grown very fond of you," Uncle David said one evening as Kayleigh knelt, rubbing his feet.

"And I love you so much, Uncle David," Kayleigh gushed.

By now, Kayleigh had mastered the art of deep-throating Uncle David's fat cock. She could swallow him all the way down, then flick her tongue around the base of his cock. She could stretch her tongue and lap at his hairy balls while humming in her throat.

By now, she had mastered the art of relaxing her rectal muscles. He would drive himself into her pussy. Then, as Uncle David began to pull out, Kayleigh would clamp down, squeeze, milk his fat cock.

Kayleigh would catch her own spendings in the palm of her hand, would lick her hand clean of her own delicious spendings. Mrs. Kensati had complained, albeit lightly, of having to wash the large, bulky comforters. But by catching her semen, Kayleigh minimized the amount of wash time each comforter required.

And, each time Uncle David used her, used her mouth, used her pussy, used her breasts for his pleasure, it pleased Kayleigh. Each time he used her, fucked her, she fell more in love with the handsome older man.

"No, no, Sweetheart, I mean, I'm becoming far too attached to you," the man said, large hand gently stroking Kayleigh's cheek.

"And I'm..." Kayleigh started to say.

"So, before it becomes too hard, too difficult to let you go? I think it's time we started looking for your replacement," Dr. Rippen said, almost coldly, clinically.

"I, I, but..." Kayleigh stammered, tears springing to her eyes.

The St. Pius Catholic High School uniform did look quite fetching on Kayleigh. As the twenty year old looked at herself in her bedroom mirror, she could see why some men had a school girl fetish.

She was supposed to be an eighteen year old transfer student, transferring from Garland County High School in Utah. Her long blonde hair, hanging down in simple ponytail did help her look the part of an eighteen year old girl.

Before leaving her room, Kayleigh made sure the bed was neatly made. From the moment he'd made his heartbreaking announcement, that it was time to start looking for her replacement, Uncle David had insisted that Kayleigh should sleep in her own bed.

From time to time, he would come into her room. He would kiss her awake, his large hands stroking her firm breasts, his lips teasing her ears, her neck. When she was awake, moaning in her need for him, he would take her.

"Beautiful. Just absolutely beautiful," Uncle David praised when Kayleigh skipped down the stairs.

She again modeled the school uniform of crisp white blouse and plaid skirt. The pleated skirt reached down to just below her knees, the white socks reached to just under her knees. The blouse was snug across her 35DD breasts. Mrs. Kensati had taken in the waist of the three skirts to fit Kayleigh's 27 inch waist. The pleated skirt seemed to magnify Kayleigh's 34 inch hips, her slightly pudgy buttocks.