Defrosting My Marriage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm very lucky to have them. They all want to see this project through. It means bonus for everyone."

"That's a good incentive."

"It works. I love my staff. They've been with me for years." To Rita, he said, "What say you and I go to dinner and then go back to my place? We have some unfinished business."

Rita smiled and got off the bed. "Now there's a great idea! Let me take a shower first."

"I'll join you," said Moe.

Ellen and I were alone on the bed as the shower ran. We snuggled quietly. Eventually, Rita and Moe woke us from our reverie. They were dressed and ready to leave. We got up, thanked them profusely for turning us into full-fledged bisexuals, promised that we would all get together again very soon and escorted them out. I must add that they sure left in a hurry; like they had something to do that couldn't wait another second.

"How 'bout we shower?"

"Good idea."

We washed each other. We caressed each other. We felt loving. When we were drying off, she said to me, "So? Was it worth it?"

"Yes. Yes, indeed. I've always wanted to to do this and I'm glad it was with Moe and in front of you. It made me get into it right away."

"What was going through your mind?"

"To tell you the truth, not very much. I was laser focused on enjoying the sensations of having a cock in my mouth, of feeling the power...of the whole thing. I was just very into it. It was like an out-of-body experience."

"And you liked it. You would do it again?"

"Yes, I would but only if you were there, too. My fantasy includes us, you know? That's my thing, I guess."

"Hmm. That's good. If I were to be alone with a woman, it wouldn't be without you. You keep my secret and I'll keep yours."

"Wasn't that part of the marriage vows?"

"Okay...but what now, I wonder. I mean, like Howard Stern says, now that I'm a carpet muncher, ...more like bare floor muncher,...and you're a bone smoker...what do we do?"

"We have lots of choices but for right now, it's our private secret. We'll do it again with Rita and Moe, I'm sure, whenever that happens. We'll replay it in the bedroom often, I'm sure. To tell you the truth, I'd like to visit a swing club, I'm really curious about that. But that is sometime in the future, if and when we get the itch again."

"I like how you say 'we'. Will you cheat on me? Because I won't cheat on you."

"No, we're a couple. We do this together. You know, I discovered that I liked watching you go down on Rita and I also like putting on a good show for you. Something to do with Voyeurism and Exhibitionism, I suppose."

"I know exactly what you mean. I agree. It felt good and added another dimension to the experience. And I'm not against going to a swing club, Rita told me of an exclusive club she attends. I'll ask her about it. I'd like to go to a nude beach, or better yet, a nude resort. I heard of places like that in the office...in the Caribbean and in Mexico."

"That's a nice idea. But first, we have a meeting this week with Hattie, the therapist. We'll have to report on what we did since the last appointment."

"I totally forgot about her. I guess we'll tell her that we don't need therapy anymore and save the money."

"I'd still like to know what she has to say about our trip down the rabbit hole."

"Yeah, that reminds me. What did it the biscuit say on it? Eat me, right? And the drink had written on it, 'Drink Me', right? Good ideas, huh?"

I understood. I snuck into her crotch and fed myself...and her, too.

As we lay in the bed, we played with each other's bodies. My marriage seemed to turn the corner on the road to bliss.

--------

Shall I continue this story? It has not been as well received as my other stories. Email me and let me know what you think. Thanks

12