Deidre's Faerie Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said trying to smile at her. "Breakfast was wonderful. Thank you, Miri."

I jumped from my seat and stalked out the door past Tolem. He followed closely behind. All I could think on the way up the stairs was that I had the best mother in the history of mothers.

Once in my suite, Tolem locked the door and I began pulling off my shirt. By the time I got it off, Tolem was already shirtless. He pulled down my bra and used his massive hands to palm my breasts. It couldn't have been more than a minute and we were in each others arms. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried me to the bed. I kissed the faint blonde hairs that splayed across his chest.

Tolem's hands were doing wonderful things to my breasts and nipples. "You're so beautiful," he rasped, "my queen."

He busied his mouth along the column of my neck and I moaned. "Please," I whispered. "Please."

Tolem nodded and moved back. He tugged my bra off my shoulders, undid my jeans and pulled them off. He took a moment to appreciate what he'd uncovered and I silently cheered myself for wearing matching underwear and bra...lacy teal-colored underwear I'd found in my dresser.

I watched Tolem work himself free of his own pants. I didn't take time to appreciate his boxers, no, I only wanted to see what I'd dreamt of for months...what I'd felt that afternoon in the water. Tolem didn't disappoint. His cock was long and strong, standing prominently from a nest of blonde hair. I actually licked my lips.

I wrapped my fingers around it and gasped when it jumped.

"I'm very impressed," I moaned.

Tolem chuckled and rolled us over so he was between my thighs. I felt his thick erection against my leg. We were so close.

"I love you," he whispered just as he pushed into me.

I was tight, from years of single-motherhood induced celibacy. I cried out when he was completely inside.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm great," I groaned trying to blink away the tears.

"I didn't hurt you?"

I was having a bit of trouble breathing, talking, and hovering on the verge of orgasm all at once.

"A little," I murmured, "but I'm okay now."

Tolem moved slowly in and out, stretching me around his dick and kissing the breath right out of me. For once in I don't know how long, I wasn't worried about being a good queen, or a good mother, not even a good person. I was just a woman having sex with a man that was really, really good at it. His hips rocked in a slow, steady rhythm, his lips grazed my breasts, neck, and lips. He whispered to me; told me that I was beautiful...and thanked me. I don't know why he was thanking me. I was four orgasms in before I could even speak.

"I think I should be thanking you, right about now." My nails were in his biceps and my body felt like it'd been wound up tighter than a new girdle, one more orgasm, one more sensation and I may have just fell completely apart.

I bit down hard on my bottom lip to keep from screaming as my undoing orgasm came through me, starting at my spine and spiraling in every direction. Tolem felt my release and gasped when his own orgasm chased mine. He filled me, shoulders shaking, and face pulled into a slight grimace.

"Bloody hell," he said against my skin, sending a shiver through me as his warm breath teased the cool sweat on my skin.

"You got that right," I said.

He laughed and rolled over to lie beside me. He grabbed my leg and put it over his hip. "I love you," he said again and I smiled.

"I know, you said that already."

"Just so you know I mean it," he said kissing my shoulder.

"I believe you."

"Will you marry me now?" he asked going up on an elbow.

I laughed. "Bring me a preacher and I won't even bother puttin' on clothes. We can get married naked in this bed, as far as I'm concerned."

Tolem chuckled quietly. "I'm sure your mum would love that."

"Oh!" I said pushing away from him. "I forgot about mama! We gotta get cleaned up and dressed before she gets back!"

Tolem nodded and slid out of bed. He gathered his clothes and walked toward the sitting room, to go to his room via the small passage between our rooms.

"Wait!" I said hurrying over to him.

I went up on my toes to give him a quick kiss, but he grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss.

"You'd best be careful, your highness, or I might never leave."

His large hand slipped away from my waist and I stood naked in the middle of my room, watching him leave. I could hardly believe what had just happened...but it was so perfect, I kept replaying it in my head. I did my best to make the bed perfectly, collected my clothes, and got in the shower.

12