Deja Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do!" I moaned. "Thank you, Jenn."

"Anytime," she winked, and scooted off down the stairs.

***

It became our thing. Whenever Jenn and I were alone, and the opportunity presented itself, there would be some sort of close, physical contact.

Thighs pressed tight when we were seated beside each other.

My back became a target for her breasts on several occasions, especially when I was sitting at the kitchen table, and she would reach for something.

"Oh, excuse me," she breathed, close to my ear, as she slid her big tits across my shoulder.

I began to manufacture situations, such as standing behind her as she worked in the kitchen. Her rump pressed back against me.

"Oh, sorry, didn't see you there," she smiled.

I was definitely enjoying this new aspect of our relationship, and had a new appreciation of my sister's firm, sexy body.

This was still just flirting, though. The contact was body on body, and we never actually touched with our hands.

She took it up a level one day, though. I had been in my room, waiting for her to finish in the shower. We were alone in the house, with Jacqui at work, and my parents out as well. When I heard the bathroom door open, I darted out into the hallway, and extended my arms, able to touch both walls.

Jenn stopped, and tapped her lips with her fingertip. As before, she was wearing only a towel. She pointed right, and headed that way. I slowly narrowed the space on that side, forcing her to slide through the narrow opening. When she did this before, she was wearing actual clothing, but this was going to be more challenging with only a towel on. She had to use her hand to hold it closed at the top, and even the bottom as she stepped through. She made it through, without baring more than she wanted to.

I sighed, and turned to face her.

"You'd think that architect could have designed a hallway a girl could get through without almost ending up naked, wouldn't you?" she grinned.

"Mmmmm. Yes. Poor design," I smiled back, looking right at the crease of cleavage on view above the top edge of the towel. She turned away, and walked into her room, at the end of the hall.

"Oh, Marty?" she called, refocusing my attention on her. She was in her room, but the door was wide open. Her back to me, she opened the towel wide, and let it droop. That impressive bit of butt cleavage peeked over the towel now, and she used her foot to close the door slowly, releasing the towel just before it closed.

I only caught a brief glimpse, but I did see her entire left cheek and thigh, as the door shut. It was mouthwatering in its perfection, and sent me scurrying to the bathroom to release the tension.

Many thoughts went through my head. What's next? Will she let me see her naked? Most arousing of all was the question about what she was doing right now, in her room. Was she as excited as me about this as I was? Was she easing her own tension? It made for a very satisfying orgasm.

***

You remember my other sister, right?

Well, I was having a hard time with her. She still viewed me with contempt, but I finally did get more information about why she loathed me so much. It really wasn't me, but men in general.

Which is not to say that I was completely innocent, just that I was a convenient target and symbol of everything wrong with the male of the species.

It seems that her boyfriend... rather, her ex-boyfriend... has more to do with her hatred than my unfortunate erection did. He cheated on her, with one of her friends, and she wasn't over it yet. My physical reaction to her in her bikini had been poorly timed, just a few days after the fact, so I had been painted with the same brush, as simply another man who couldn't control his dick.

Now that I knew, I decided to solve the problem by treating her with brotherly compassion. My opportunity arose, and I took it.

I ran into her in the kitchen, and was greeted with her usual scowl.

"Jacqui... I heard about your boyfriend," I said softly.

She glared at me. Her anger was boiling to surface.

"I'm so sorry. He's a jerk. Any man who would do that to you is an idiot," I continued. "Can I offer you a hug?"

Her eyes softened, and big tears welled up in them. She nodded.

When we were younger, we used to do this all the time. I was the official hug giver for both Jenn and Jacqui, and business was good. It had been a while, but I think I remembered how it was done.

Stepping closer, I held my arms wide, and let her come to me when she was ready. It only took a few seconds for her need for comfort to overcome her anger. She put her head against my chest, and hugged me. I wrapped her in my arms, and held her close.

She cried. I think if she had done this before, I would have heard about it, so I guess her anger had simply blocked out her pain. Letting it out now was better than not letting it out at all, and it came out in a flood of angst. We stood in place for a few minutes, while she bawled.

"I'm so sorry he hurt you, Jacqui," I whispered, stroking her hair softly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't tell anyone," she sniffed. "I was embarrassed. He fooled me, and I didn't know about it. One of my other friends told me."

"Want me to beat him up?" I offered. I wasn't joking, but she laughed.

"No. He's not worth the effort," she smiled, wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry I was so hard on you. It wasn't your fault."

"Well, either way, I'm sorry about, um, the way I, um, you know, when you had your bikini on," I stammered. "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Yes, well, I actually bought that bikini for him, but the bastard cheated before he got to see it," she explained. "When you, you know, got a woodie, looking at me, it just reminded me. I wanted him to react like that. We were supposed to go on a trip together."

She was still wrapped in my arms. This was the most civil conversation we'd had in weeks, and I could feel things normalizing between us. Jacqui had always been a little more private than our older sister. Maybe it's the middle child thing, even though she was only off by five minutes. For her to open up like this was good.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yes, actually. I am. Thank you," she smiled, pulling back.

"Anytime," I smiled back. So was I. I didn't like having one of my sister's pissed at me.

Now, as far as the other twin was concerned? That was still a good question, but at least it was a fun one.

***

Jenn was taking the lead in our little game, and I had to let her. I couldn't risk misreading her. If I did, I'd be a dead man.

One day, I was headed up to my room, and found an obstacle in my way this time. Jenn was doing her best to block my passage, but at only 5'4", she didn't have the wingspan to do it easily.

"Your turn," she giggled, her fingertips just reaching the walls.

I grinned, and walked up to her, putting my hands around her waist. I could have easily lifted her, and put her aside.

"No cheating," she admonished. "I can't lift you, so you can't lift me, or the game's over."

Not wanting to end the game when things were really just getting interesting, I released her waist, stepping back. She was spread-eagled, trying to occupy as much space as possible. I decided to go left.

Our size difference made this task decidedly more difficult for me than it was previously for her. I put my right leg though the gap, which she made as small as possible by turning in my direction. Now I had my back against the wall, and her ample chest inches away from my face. It would be so easy to just lean forward, and press my face into her breasts, but that would be against the rules of the game, such as they were.

I ducked down, and she moved closer, watching my eyes as her chest came so agonizingly near to my face. I turned my head, avoiding contact, but she moved again, just brushing the soft curve of her left breast against my cheek, as I squeezed through. Once clear, I stood up.

"I can see, I'll have to make it harder for you," she smiled. Her eyes dipped for an instant, taking in the bulge at my crotch. The smile became a smirk. "Oooooooooo. I guess I already did!"

"Jenn, you're a tease. Until next time?" I nodded, and turned into my room.

The next time, she decided to change the rules completely. Subtlety, if that's what you call the game up to now, was replaced by directness.

I was in the kitchen, standing by the sink, when she walked in. I turned my head, looking at her out of the corner of my eye, waiting to see if we were playing today. She simply walked over, and grabbed my ass.

"Mmmmm, nice butt, Bro," she smiled, maintaining her grip. "Nice and hard. Muscular. You're filling out nicely." Her hand roamed up my side, over my shoulder, and down my arm, feeling my bicep. "Yes, very nicely."

"You're not doing too badly yourself, Jenn," I laughed. I desperately wanted to just turn, and grab her ass in return, or better yet, grope those big, soft tits. She may have been telling me it was okay to touch, but I wasn't ready to risk it yet.

Jenn's caresses continued, and now she pressed her body against mine harder as she reached around to rub my chest. My attention was torn, between her hand which was headed south, and the contact of her breasts on my back. I flexed my abs instinctively as her hand moved across them, and she moaned.

"You're going to have girls all over you in college, Marty," she giggled, as her hand reached an obstacle. I was leaning against the counter, blocking her access to my crotch, which was swollen and hard, thanks to her.

"I seem to have one all over me right now," I laughed. She pulled me away from the cabinets, and slid her hand lower. She now could grab my crotch if she wanted to, but made a point of going around it, and down my leg. At the last second, she reversed course, and came back up, just brushing her fingertips over my bulging crotch.

She gasped, apparently surprised by what she found, and pulled away. When I turned around, her eyes went straight to my erection, which was being hidden, but not contained, by my shorts and underwear.

Martin!" she giggled.

"What? Don't you start! What do you expect, when you rub your tits against me, and your hands all over," I explained. "That's why you're teasing me, isn't it?"

"Um, yeah, of course it is," she smiled, her eyes still locked on target. "I just wasn't expecting anything quite so..."

"Hard?" I offered, glancing down.

"Big!" she finished.

"Really?" I asked, still looking down.

"Yeah!" she smiled, and walked out.

A couple of days later, the situation was reversed. She was by the sink in the kitchen, and I came in to get a drink. After retrieving a bottle of water from the fridge, I paused behind her.

I say the situation was reversed, and it was, but it was also slightly tilted in my favour. I had been dressed, but she was in her bikini, having come in from sunning herself in the backyard.

She had her head turned, watching me. I stepped closer, and whispered in her ear.

"No cheating. You can touch me, so I can touch you," I breathed. "I don't want the game to be over."

I placed my hands on her waist, and slid down to cup her ass with one, nearly bare, thanks to the bikini. My other hand moved up, across her smooth, flat belly. She shivered in my grasp.

"Marty, be careful. Jacqui is right out there," she whispered, nodding toward the yard, visible through the window.

"Well I'd better not waste any time then," I replied softly, looking over her shoulder, and down her top. Her nipples were like little pebbles, poking at her top. My face brushed at the side of her neck, and she shuddered.

I brought both hands up her sides, stopping just below her breasts. She was looking down at her chest, waiting for me to continue. I decided to prolong her agony, just a little while.

"See ya later, Sis," I laughed, and slipped away.

"Bastard!" she hissed, leaning against the counter with both hands.

Now the game was well and truly on. I was looking forward to it.

***

If only Mom, Dad and Jacqui would leave us alone for a few hours, we could see how far the game went. However, they didn't cooperate, so all we had was a few stolen caresses of each other's butts. Jenn has a very nice one, and I liked palming it softly when no one was looking.

Finally, the opportunity arose. I was laying on the couch, on my side, watching TV in the basement, when Jenn walked in, a mischievous grin on her face.

"Excuse me," she smiled, and wiggled into position in front of me, carefully weaving her way between arms and legs. She settled in place, her rump pressed firmly back against me, and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't let me fall, please. Oh, and Jacqui just left. We're alone."

We laid there, watching the movie on the TV for a few minutes. Her hair smelled wonderful, just under my nose, and simply having her in my arms was waking my dick up. She wriggled her butt against the growing lump, and giggled.

If I was ever going to feel her up properly, this would appear to be the time.

"May I?" I asked, whispering in her ear.

"Oh god, yes!" she gasped, obviously wanting my touch as much as I wanted to touch her.

She was pretending I wasn't her brother, so I pretended the tits I was about to grab weren't my sister's tits. Except they were, and no amount of denial was going to change that.

I brought my right hand up her belly, and cupped her left breast. We both moaned in unison, and I squeezed the full globe softly.

"Mmmmm, such a bad boy, groping your sister," she purred.

"Such a bad sister, teasing your brother into grabbing you," I replied.

"Well, I knew he always wanted to, so I thought I'd let him," she said softly. "He's such a hunk."

I kissed the side of her neck, and she gasped again, grinding back against me. I had both her breasts in my hands now. They were everything I hoped they'd be, so soft and large, much more than any I had held previously. That list, admittedly only a few others, had been unsuccessfully converted into further intimacy. The thought that my first conquest might be my sister had never occurred to me.

I pulled her tight, nibbling her neck again, while she moaned and squirmed in my arms

I put my hand on her hip, and... suddenly she was gone! The thump a split second later told me she had fallen off the couch.

"Fuck! Are you okay, Jenn?" I asked, looking down at her.

Her laughter seemed to indicate she was, and she sat up, raking the long, dark hair out of her eyes. Her smile said 'yes', as well.

"I gave you one job to do," she giggled. "Don't let me fall, I said."

"Technically, I had two jobs," I corrected her. "Feel you up, and not drop you. I think I did pretty well on the first one."

"Yes," she smiled. "Yes you did." Without hesitation, she leaned forward, and kissed me hard, on the mouth. Her tongue was equally decisive, pressing between my surprised lips, to tangle with my own.

Since I was laying on my back, and she was on her knees beside the couch, she was in control, and showed no signs of relinquishing it. The kiss continued, heating up as we both let our desires escape. We caressed each other further, my hands moving quickly to fondle her breasts again, while she found a target further south on me.

I felt her hand on my crotch, palming and evaluating the swelling within. She kept up her exploration while we continued to kiss each other, and I mauled her chest. We were both moaning softly, expressing our escalating emotions, when she pulled back.

"Martin, I hope you don't mind," she whispered, grasping my belt with both hands, "but I have to see this." She deftly unfastened it, and moved on to my pants, which put up no more resistance than the belt did. The final layer, my underwear, she peeled back with a theatrical flair, letting my cock spring out. "Ta-fucking-da! Holy shit, that's a nice dick!" she gasped.

I watched with obviously biased interest as my sister reached up and wrapped her small hand delicately around the shaft of my cock. She could just reach around it, and turned it gently as she stroked it, giving it a thorough inspection. Using both hands, she measured it, finding it to be a bit more than two hands full.

"Jeez, Marty. You're really hung here, honey," she smiled, continuing to manually stimulate my dick. I leaned my head back, against the cushions.

Thud!

The noise came from upstairs, and shocked both of us. It became apparent immediately, from the voices, that our parents were home.

Early.

"Shit! Okay, you put that thing away, and I'll head them off," she directed, quickly smoothing her clothes, hair, and wiping her lips. She raced up the stairs, to intercept my parents.

Mutherfuckingsonofabitch! I silently cursed. This close. I was this close to getting what looked to be a very enjoyable handjob, at the very least. Thanks Mom. You too Dad!

I stood, and quickly stuffed my stiffy back into its place, inside my underwear. A few seconds later, no evidence remained to incriminate either of us, and I laid back down to watch TV, as though nothing had happened.

While incrimination was safely avoided, frustration was certainly not.

Damn it.

***

It was a Tuesday. Just another day, part of a summer that blended into one long, uninterrupted stretch of freedom. Just another day.

Well, other than the whole losing my virginity thing.

There was only one obstacle in my way, and naturally, I had to make it even bigger, although I didn't know it at the time.

Laying in my room, reading, I heard footsteps. I knew Mom and Dad were at work, and Jacqui was out. I assumed Jenn had made it past me without me seeing her, and was coming up the stairs. As she passed, I jumped out behind her, reached around and grabbed her breasts.

"Gotcha!" I laughed, squeezing those globes gently.

"What the...? Martin! What the fuck are you doing?! Have you lost your mind?!" she yelled, grabbing my wrists and wrenching my hands away. When she turned, the face that greeted me was furious.

Jacqui, not Jenn. I had assumed wrong. Boy, had I assumed wrong.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Jacqui!" I gasped, trying to find a place to hide. "I thought you were Jenn!"

Yeah. Open mouth, insert foot. Repeat with other foot. My surprise had overcome my sense, and I had blurted out an excuse that opened a whole new can of worms.

"What!! What difference would that make?!" she asked, incredulous. Her face grew angry again. "Follow me!"

It was only a few steps to Jenn's door, and Jacqui kicked it open.

Wearing headphones, Jenn hadn't heard the confrontation in the hallway. She frowned, and took the headphones off, as I came around the corner into the room.

"JENNIFER, JUST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO?" Jacqui screamed. "HE JUST GRABBED MY TITS, THEN SAID HE THOUGHT I WAS YOU!"

"Oh really?" Jenn scowled, crossing her arms, and looking at me directly. "Nice one, jackass!"

"Sorry," I repeated. It was multi-purpose; sorry for grabbing the wrong sister, sorry for blabbing, sorry for ever being born. Take your pick.

"WELL?!" Jacqui screeched.

"Stop screaming, and I'll tell you," Jenn said smoothly.

Jacqui took a deep breath, and nodded.

"Okay. Yes, we've been messing around a little," she said bluntly. "Nothing major, just playing."

"Just playing?" Jacqui repeated. "Just playing? Are you crazy? Why?"

"I thought you were past hating him," Jenn said.

"There's a HUGE difference between getting along, and letting him grab my breasts," Jacqui explained.

"Look, he apologized, and told you he thought you were me," Jenn recapped. "He's an idiot, that's certain," she added, sneering at me, "but what we do together is our business. He's an adult, and so am I. So are you, unless I misread your birthday, so running to Mommy seems a bit childish."