De'Ja'Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I moaned softly, not even realizing I'd spoken. Her giggle only then alerting me to what I'd just said.

"Yeah, that sounds nice too," she said still licking the tip of my prick with her tongue. "Which is one of the reasons I actually left early," she now told me. "No one there I really cared to hook up with," she now added. "Even as horny as I was."

All I could do was stand there and moan, once again groaning pleasurably as she tickled me with her lips, nibbling at the supersensitive flesh on my prick head. Though she once again laughed, forcing me to open my eyes looking down at her.

"Don't laugh," she said looking back up at me. "But...I've been horny ever since I saw you on Friday, all the way up to the lodge I was actually thinking about you, and wishing that it was you I might actually hook up with, and not someone else."

"God? You two? I said looking down at her, fascinated as she continued to erotically lavish my cock with tickling little flicks of her tongue. "I've been hard as a rock ever since you came into the store," I freely admitted to her. "And in fact...to be perfectly honest about it, it was my intention to come back here tonight, and jerk off while thinking about you," I actually said seeing the look of amused surprise on her face at my candid admission.

"Glad you didn't," she told me. "That would have been a really sad waste of hard cock," she said as she now stood up, her own robe tumbling away from her body as she did that.

Almost immediately I gathered up both of her beautiful bare breasts within my hands, now standing there thumbing her hard pointed firm nipples as she continued fondling and squeezing my very, very erect cock.

Just as she had done, I did. I let my robe fall away, now standing in front of her just as naked as she was. I slowly lowered myself after that until I was kneeling there in front of her. As I did that, I kissed my way down her voluptuous nude body, pausing briefly to kiss, lick and suckle each one of her breasts. Continuing on, I allowed my tongue to tickle her bare exposed skin, teasing her naval as she now realized where I was now heading. Lifting one leg back up onto the couch, she openly spread herself, me now kneeling fully below her. Before me the beautiful folds of her pink glistening pussy, her lips so swollen and puffy looking as I first took one and then the other into my mouth gently sucking them. Angela's hands now resting on the top of my head, though I almost laughed as with one hand she had grabbed my ponytail, holding onto that almost like reins on a horse as she stood there balancing herself. Her moaning sighs of pleasure told me that whatever I was doing felt good. Her pussy was even wetter now than it had been, small little droplets of her clear lubrication leaking out of her cunt, running down the inside of both legs. I found myself chasing them with my tongue and lips making her quiver with additional arousal.

"Finger me, stick a finger in my pussy too!" She moaned urgently.

Now licking her clit, gently sucking it, I included my index and middle finger, easily sliding in and out of that hot wet passage. If she had been quivering and shuddering before, it was nothing in comparison to the way she was doing now. I could even feel the way she trembled as she continued holding onto my head with one hand, still holding onto my ponytail with the other.

"Oh Rick! Ricky!" She amended hotly, "Fuck me...please fuck me, feed me your streams!" She said laughing at her own joke, though she was nearly delirious with desire now as she all but collapsed there in front of me. Though tempted to do just that, stand up and spear her with my prick, I was bound and determined to get her off now, like this...and then later on, fuck her into oblivion.

When she realized I had absolutely no intention of stopping now in order to do that, she seemed to simply melt, giving herself over to the almost too intense stimulation that my fingers were giving her as they teased and caressed her "g" spot, all the while my lips gently sucking on, and flicking her hard swollen clit simultaneously. Seconds later, she was crying out at nearly the top of her lungs when she came.

And boy did she. Not something I was particularly expecting when she did, pleasantly surprised, nearly triggering my own climax when she did.

She'd been juicy enough as it was, perhaps more so than any woman I had ever known or been with. I had never seen little rivers of free-flowing pussy juice the way I had seen leaking out of Angela's pussy, so perhaps I should have had some sort of inkling or warning because of it. But I didn't. For one, I had never been with or known a woman who could squirt before, at least not the way she did. Suddenly, as she cried out, almost screaming, I felt a warm gush of sweet fluid suddenly filling my mouth, and then seconds later bathing my face. I wanted to drown in it, in her. Gulping down as much as I could, as fast as I could, but even then in no way able to stay up with her either as she continued squirting. Finally, forced to come up for air, I did so, my face drenched, her now looking down at me, wild-eyed and lustful, shaking and still bucking against my fingers uncontrollably. At last as she calmed, though her pussy still continued to pump out tiny little spurtings of her pleasure, she collapsed, once again sitting down on the couch as I now stood up joining her.

"God I'm sorry!" She sat blushing embarrassedly. "I soaked you didn't I? I had no idea I would cum quite like that, I really am..."

"No need to be," I said interrupting her. "I loved it! Trust me, I really did. I've never been with or known a woman who could do that, and it was fascinating to me when you did. Your pussy juice is so sweet, so tasty...and so fucking much of it too!" I then added actually licking my lips, my face still glistening with her moisture. She then leaned over kissing me, pushing me back onto the couch, sliding up and over me almost before I realized that she had.

I worried briefly about protection, but she calmed my fears as though having read my mind simply saying. "I'm safe!" With that, I felt her pussy suddenly wrap itself around my cock, and then with one sudden quick plunge, I was buried to the hilt deeply inside her.

At first we hardly even moved. The sensation of my hard stiff cock so wonderfully enveloped was nearly overwhelming all by itself. Perhaps it was because she had just barely finished even climaxing that I could feel her pussy still pulsating around me, still contracting, squeezing my dick as only then did I begin to ease in and out of her, as she now met me with an equal trust, the two of us slowly increasing the tempo of our coupling.

Not yet having reached warp speed, she looked down at me questioningly and said. "Your couch?"

"Fuck the couch, I'll turn the cushions!"

Seconds later we were traveling through the stars.

**

At some point I had filled her pussy to overflowing, all of which she moments later emptied back upon me, along with the couch, the cushions and even the floor with the cascade of her own flowing juices. I could have cared less. I was delirious myself with pleasure, feeling her as she again came, squirting even more the second time if that was possible than she had the first, drenching us both in what felt like a warm summer shower beneath the rain.

After a time, after we'd recovered, we soon after stumbled upstairs to my loft where we again fucked, where she again soaked the sheets on my bed, and where the two of us soon after fell comfortably asleep in one another's arms anyway.

In the morning as she fixed us both a breakfast of bacon and eggs along with fresh coffee, I radioed down to the store and let Tom and Becky know I'd be in late, and that I had a customer I was in the process of taking care of. Angela looked back over her shoulder, wearing nothing but an old apron I for some reason had had lying about. One of my exes's perhaps, though I didn't recall ever see her wearing it. It looked great on Angela however, and had already given me rise as I looked over scoping out her exposed ass as she stood at the stove. She winked, licking her lips and then gave her own thumb a blowjob as she stood turning the bacon. I then added that it might not be until well into the afternoon before I finally showed up.

I heard Becky laugh in the background, telling me it was about damn fucking time that I had gotten laid again, and that she'd been seriously considering doing it herself just so I'd get back into being in a better mood than I'd been in lately.

I even laughed at Tom as he relayed my message back to her, warning her that Tom or no Tom, if she didn't watch what she was saying, I'd take her up on it.

They then told me to enjoy myself, and not even bother coming in. I didn't. But I had a pretty good idea, that until they heard the bell on the front door, most likely the two of them would be in the back fucking one another's brains out anyway.

After we had eaten breakfast and of course had fucked again, I drove down to Angela's car, pulled it out of the trees, changed the tire and secured her front bumper well enough that she could safely drive it again. She then gave me a nice slow prolonged blow-job right there at the side of the road, several cars passing by on their way up the canyon, rubber necking at what I am sure looked to be like a just recent accident, though her car was now drivable. I wondered if any of them had caught the two of us just standing within the tree line with my dick in her mouth as they passed by. Frankly, I could have cared less.

I soon after said goodbye, getting her number just before she left with the promise that she'd come up and see me again as soon as she had the chance to do so, and after her car had been repaired.

After seeing her off, I drove home and promptly collapsed into bed, the smell of her still fresh within the sheets as I drifted off into a deep dreamless slumber.

**

On the following Tuesday just after sundown I was preparing to close up the store and head for home. During the week, on Tuesday and Wednesday, I covered the full shift by myself, though I did have one other part time person who usually worked with me then as Tom and Becky had those days off. Having already sent Melinda home, I ran around closing up. It was rare we ever got any new customers after sundown anyway, and I was anxious to get home myself now. It had been a long day, and I was honestly tired, and once again a little bit irritable as I'd been hoping to have heard from Angela by now, though I hadn't. I'd pretty much decided that was a onetime shot perhaps, and that it was very likely she'd had had second thoughts about getting it on with me as easily as she had.

I was just rounding the bend, the same spot where I had the weekend before run into her when I glanced up and saw yet another car likewise having run off into the same ditch, or so it seemed. Though this time it looked to be like a simple pull out, something I could have done quite easily with just the truck I was driving. For a moment I actually hoped it might have been Angela, though the car was obviously a different one, as was the woman who suddenly stepped out of it waving me down.

I sighed. Though in a hurry to get home myself, this was a quick and easy few bucks I could make, ten, perhaps fifteen minutes tops and I'd have her out heading back down the mountain.

"Oh thank god! I was wondering if I'd be stuck here all night," she told me. "My cell phone won't work up here!"

"Yeah I know," I said climbing out to have a look, which is when I noticed the flat tire on her car. Another then minutes, a few more bucks perhaps, and I'd still have her on her way again.

"Where's your spare?" I asked. She looked down at the back of the car.

"On there," she said with an embarrassed look on her face. "I've been meaning to get the other tire fixed, guess I should have huh?" she asked.

Now we had no choice. I'd have to drive back up to cabin, get the tow truck, and then drive her down to the store. From there, she'd have to call in and get someone to either bring her out a new tire, or make further arrangements. Even the two hundred I'd ask for towing all the way back into town didn't seem worthwhile at the moment.

"Get in," I told her, letting her know that we'd need to drive up to my cabin in order to get the tow truck and take her back down to the store. She was relieved of course as she slipped in beside me, and during the short ride up to my cabin had seemed friendly enough, soon easing my irritation with her light-hearted banter. She reminded me of someone else as I pulled into the drive.

"Is there a restroom I could use? And maybe something to drink?" She asked hopefully.

I was glad for the sudden reprieve, even if it was only a short one. As I pointed her up the stairs to the bathroom, and then poured each one of us a glass of wine, she returned moments later taking a seat across from me on the couch. "You mind if I take my shoes off for a minute?" She asked. "My feet are killing me!"

"Be my guest," I said feeling like doing that myself...so I did. "Make yourself comfortable," I had added.

She smiled at that, actually fingering the first closed button on her blouse, and then sat looking at her as it suddenly popped open. "You're sure? It won't make you uncomfortable if I do? Because it really was hot and sticky outside, and I could really use a bit of a wash up, and some cool air on my skin."

"Suit yourself," I once again told her, though finding the situation, which was quickly escalating to be more than a bit eerie. She thanked me heading back up the stairs, returning a few minutes later almost completely naked when she came back down the stairs. All she had on was a thong.

"You're sure this is ok?" She once again asked hesitating at the top of the stairs. I could only sit there and smile at her, nodding my head yes as I watched her come down. As I did, I felt the sudden awakening of my once tired prick as she did so.

As I had earlier learned her name, Janice was yet again like night and day as had Angela been or even Patti, my ex in her overall appearance. She was fairly tall for a woman, and just under six feet, long blonde hair, typical blue eyes, and a body to match. She had much larger breasts than either Angela or Patti had, with nipples so light pink in color that her areola almost disappeared into the rest of her equally pink flesh as you looked at them. But what was exceptionally appetizing, was the way they jiggled and bounced as she came down the stairs. I half suspected that the way she descended them when she did, she was doing so purposefully.

"I really appreciate you're helping me out," she said upon reaching the landing. "But...I also want you to know, I'm in no real hurry either. I don't have anyone I need to call or rush home to, and no one will be worried about me, or looking for me either, not for another day at least," she said winking.

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself. "De'Ja'vu?"

Ten minutes later I was sitting on the couch with my cock half way down her throat as she sucked me off. I soon after returned the favor, exchanging positions with her while I knelt down in front of her, her legs wrapped around my neck as I devoured her cunt. Though to be honest, I was a little disappointed when I didn't get my face drenched the way that Angela had when I'd eaten her.

An hour after that, we were up in my loft, spent, trying to catch our breaths, my cream still oozing out of her pink pussy lips, which she actually lay there scooping up with her fingers, massaging her clit with. I sat watching her with fascination as she actually got herself off while doing that moments later.

Unlike with Angela however, I couldn't afford to sleep in. It was my job to open the store. Much to her dismay perhaps, we had gotten up around 4:30 so I could tow her car back down to the store, feeding her breakfast there while we waited for some friends to show up with a new tire for her car. They did so by ten, with Melinda tossing me curious looks almost all morning long until well after they'd left.

I'd never once fucked Melinda, though I'd certainly thought about it. But as she too was barely eighteen at the time, I'd only given her a passing thought, that and an occasional walk-on appearance during one or two of my masturbatory fantasy sessions, but never anything ever more than that. After Janice and her friends had left, she had sauntered over towards me, one more button undone on the blouse she was wearing than was usually normal, even for her.

"Seems like you've had an interesting run of luck lately with the ladies haven't you?" she asked.

It had been far too obvious, and I know damn good and well she'd overheard pieces of my conversation with Janice earlier to try and hide the fact she had spent the night with me. The odd part was, Melinda was almost acting jealous in a way, certainly far more flirtatious than she usually was. I began to wonder if I hadn't accidentally rolled in something that was causing it. In an odd way, I'd gone from famine to feast in the blink of an eye. Especially as Melinda seemed to enjoy teasing me with her tantalizing view every time she leaned over pretending to be about something, allowing me to have an even greater view of her own perky little tits.

Needless to say, I was as hard as a fucking rock by the time she went home, half tempted to take her into the back room and actually fuck her. But somehow I'd managed to refrain from doing so, and even thought she was a bit disappointed when I didn't. She never even said goodnight when she left!

I was more than a bit glad to see Tom and Becky again when they came in the next morning, sharing with them my experience with Janice and the odd similarities between the two incidents.

"Well that always has been a dangerous section of highway," Tom and Becky both confirmed. "Maybe you ought to call the highway department, see if they can't put up a few clearer warning signs for that stretch of road or something. Just a matter of time before someone actually takes it too fast, hits a deer, and gets killed!"

I thought they might actually be right, and made a mental promise to myself to do so. I then briefly mentioned my encounter with Melinda, still shaking my head over that one. Tom jokingly warned me and reminded me to "keep it in my pants," whereas Becky on the other one, surprised me by encouraging me to do otherwise.

"She is old enough to make up her own mind about that you know," Becky told me. "She always has had the hots for you...what could it hurt?"

I reminded her I was twice Melinda's age for one, and for another, I wasn't looking for anything serious or steady at the moment either. As young as she was, and as much fun as she might be, I saw the look in her eyes every time she looked at me. She wasn't out for a one night stand, something a bit more permanent, and I was for damn sure not looking for that.

"Maybe you should just ask her and find out," Rebecca said once again. "You might actually be surprised."

I decided to put that one on hold however, I was growing tired of surprises, and lately...there had been a bunch of them.

Still...eye balling Melinda's cute tits all day long had once again aroused me. I was again anxious to drive home, once again getting off a bit earlier than usual. This time I was bound and determined to take a nice long hot shower, fix myself a nice thick steak out on the barbeque, put in a really decadent dirty movie, and kick back and enjoy myself.

I was almost relieved when I rounded the now somewhat infamous bend in the road and not discover someone's car sitting there. Maybe at last fortune was with me as I actually relaxed, only then realizing I had actually tensed up as I came around the corner. It was then that I looked up, saw a bright yellow MG-3 whizzing past me, going more than a bit too fast by the looks of it. Moments later I could hear the sounds of tires screeching as someone applied the brakes a bit too hard.