Deliciously Naked Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Elizabeth to get her reaction. This little project was all her idea. If she didn't want to get frisked by the creepy security people, I was totally willing to get back in Elizabeth's car and go home.

"Fine," she said grudgingly, and we both spread our legs and placed our hands against the wall so we could be frisked.

I flinched noticeably when the female placed a hand between my legs and felt up my crotch. My pubes were extremely sensitive after the endless teasing and tormenting that I'd received from that vibrating egg in my vagina.

They examined our IDs to verify that we were both at least eighteen and then they demanded that we hand over our phones. Once we agreed to surrender those, we were given permission to go in and see their wealthy employer. The security people led us down several long hallways to a large ornate room. Beverly was standing near a polished mahogany desk and gave me an assessing look when I entered the room.

I had a hard time believing she had once been a schoolteacher. She seemed so poised and polished. And her clothes looked expensive and custom tailored. They showed off the slenderness of her waist and the elegant silver buckle on her belt drew my eyes in and made me think naughty thoughts about what she was concealing in her black dress slacks.

"Scarlett, your extroverted companion claims that she isn't interested in my money, she only wants me to be a participant in her lesbian sex games. Is she telling me the truth?"

Ms. Streng's gaze was penetrating. The way she stared at me it felt like she could see straight into my soul and discover my most guilty secrets. I don't know how she could do that just by looking at me, but my mouth went dry, and my chest felt tight.

"She's telling the truth," I admitted. "Ever since she found out about my secret kinks, she's been trying to get as many people involved in my sex life as possible. Sometimes they're just there to watch and make me feel more exposed and humiliated."

"So, humiliation is one of your kinks?"

"Oh yes," I replied. "The more clothed women who watch me while I'm naked, the more humiliated I feel. And the more humiliation I feel the more the sexual excitement builds up inside me."

"Really?" she asked. and an inscrutable smile spread across her face.

"Andy," Ms. Streng said to the male security person, "go find Greta. Tell her I need her to come to my office right away. Melissa will stay here with me."

Her command was cryptic and being left out of the loop made my sense of unease go up one notch. Who was Greta and why was she being sent in? I looked from Elizabeth, to Melissa, to Ms. Streng and then I said, "Excuse me, what is happening?"

Ms. Streng fixed me with an imperious stare and replied, "Well, dear, what is happening is that I am going to test your assertion. Once Greta arrives, we shall have four clothed women ready to gaze upon your young, naked body. You will strip and I shall observe if you become sexually aroused or not."

Greta chose that moment to enter the room and I saw that she was the maid who had been so cold and aloof earlier. Stripping in front of her would unquestionably leave me feeling ill at ease. Thinking upon it, I realized that Ms. Streng and Melissa seemed cold as well. Stripping for three women with no emotional warmth towards me whatsoever would be scary. It would be like stripping for a prison guard in a woman's prison. I had found Melissa intimidating before, but my feelings of intimidation and vulnerability would increase dramatically if I stripped naked for her.

I wallowed in my feelings of being overwhelmed and intimidated until Ms. Streng broke me out of my reverie and said, "Scarlett, I notice that you haven't yet begun to get naked. What are you waiting for?"

Except for Elizabeth, everyone in the room was giving me disapproving looks. I felt flustered and I had to suppress an urge to flee from the room and sprint towards Elizabeth's car. My misgivings about getting naked in front of these inhospitable women must have shown on my face as Elizabeth chose that moment to say, "C'mon, Scarlett! You can do this! Just imagine this is one of your stories where the main character is forced to exhibit her body to total strangers. This is just like that. It'll be sexy."

Something about the tone of Elizabeth's voice was comforting and I found the courage to begin undressing. The characters in my stories always got a delicious rush from being forced to get naked. I embraced the spirit of those stories and divested myself of my clothing one piece at a time.

All eyes in the room focused intently on me as I took off my shirt, as I undid the clasps on my bra, as I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my zipper down, and as I stepped out of my jeans. They focused on me with laser-like intensity as I bared more and more of my body.

My panties went last, and I hesitated before removing those. Something about displaying my bald pubes in front of these women left me feeling apprehensive. Nevertheless, I mustered up my courage long enough to remove my last vestige of modesty and allowed every woman in the room to get a good look at my smooth, hairless vulva.

Ms. Streng took five steps closer towards me and gave me an intense, assessing look that caused my nipples to harden and my stomach to fill with butterflies. My skin felt hot and tingly as she stared at me and then she said, "You are quite attractive, dear. However, the way you're standing makes you look rather closed off. I need you to open up to me. Spread your legs and place your hands behind your head."

I obeyed immediately, and suddenly felt much more vulnerable and exposed. Of course, my feelings of vulnerability caused my pussy to throb. But Ms. Streng wasn't yet satisfied.

"Elbows back, dear. And spread your legs wider. That's it."

I felt shamed, blatantly exposing myself to a woman who was at least twice my age. I was thrusting my breasts pornographically forward and spreading my legs lewdly far apart, exposing my pink, swollen labia to everyone in the room. My breathing became ragged as Ms. Streng examined my breasts and my pubic lips. She liked what she saw and she gave a verbal assessment to the women in the room. "Her nipples are already erect, and her adorable pubic lips are swollen and glistening with moisture. There's also a flush of color around her chest area. All of these are signs of sexual arousal. I believe that the dear girl was telling the truth."

The way Beverly Streng examined and evaluated my exposed nudity made me feel like a naked slave being examined by customers at a public slave market. I'd become merchandise to be inspected so that the quality of my body could be judged. I was being sexually objectified, and it was having a potent effect on my libido.

"See?" Elizabeth asked. "This has nothing to do with getting our hands on your money. It has to do with Scarlett's desire to expose her naked body to dominant females and be humiliated."

"Yes, I see," Ms. Streng replied. "Of course, I've already stripped her naked. And while I'm certain that the dear girl has found it humiliating to expose her body to complete strangers, I believe we should find some additional humiliation we can inflict on her before we send her home. Suggestions?"

"Force her to have an orgasm," Melissa suggested.

"Ah, would that humiliate you, Scarlett?" Ms. Streng asked, and I could feel myself blushing before I even attempted to answer the question.

"Yes," I admitted. I could already feel my breathing become labored, just talking about it.

"And why would it make you feel humiliated, Scarlett?" Ms. Streng said. "Explain it to me."

Oh, hell! Getting naked and fingering myself in front of strangers wasn't bad enough? Forcing me to explain it seemed like a form of psychological torture, but I answered her question.

"Well, I'm already naked in front of several fully clothed older women," I explained. "I already feel very exposed and vulnerable, but an orgasm...well, an orgasm is something very private. I'm pretty sure it's the ultimate form of exposure. The facial expressions that a girl makes when she's in that aroused state...and the noises a girl makes when she's experiencing wave after wave of desire...these things are the biggest and most protected secrets that a girl can have. To share that naked with a room full of clothed, judgmental strangers would be so humbling and shaming most girls would die of embarrassment."

A wicked smile spread across Ms. Streng's face and in a firm, yet congenial tone of voice, she said, "Very good, dear. Thank you for explaining the humiliating aspects of such an act so articulately. You may now masturbate for us."

Ms. Streng and her employees gave me expectant looks and I felt my face heat up with uncontrollable embarrassment, but I also felt a soft, wet pulse in my sex. Elizabeth had tormented me earlier with that vibrating egg, driving me mad with sexual frustration. My clit was still hard, and I still felt the need for sexual relief. Elizabeth had teased and tormented my sex for hours and the pressure in my clit had built up and increased until it felt like it might burst.

I whimpered and my embarrassment became all-consuming as I spread my legs even wider. My pubes were shaved, so there was nothing to obscure their view of my pink slit. I felt suddenly much more naked than I had thirty seconds ago as I slid one of my hands slowly down my flat stomach and over my Venus mound. I pushed a finger in between my swollen pubic lips as a room full of fully clothed women scrutinized my every move with intense concentration.

My entire body felt tingly as I touched myself. My nipples stiffened and throbbed, and I felt both mortified and excited that Elizabeth, Greta, Melissa and Ms. Streng were standing there, respectably dressed and looking dignified while I was naked and fingering my pussy like a shameless slut.

My pubic lips were already glistening with moisture, as I began rubbing myself, eliciting delicious tingly sensations in my sexual core. My hips swayed and I worked my fingers deep within my moist interior. Ms. Streng took a few steps closer and said, "You're doing quite well, dear. Continue to touch yourself like that and don't stop until you've reached climax."

Her words painfully reminded me that I had an audience, and all pride and dignity was stripped away from me. I whimpered, bowed my head and averted my eyes, casting them down, however, I obeyed Ms. Streng's instructions.

I moaned as I played with myself. There was a delicious wave of heat that spread across my body as I manipulated my g-spot and I felt wave after wave of libidinous desire.

It was embarrassing, but I spread my swollen pubic lips apart and jammed my fingers even deeper inside myself. I fingered my sex roughly, plunging my fingers in as far as I could as I moaned with unbridled passion.

"Aaahhh, Aaaahhhh, Aaaahhhh, Aaaahhhh!"

it was very humiliating fingering myself like that, however, the humiliation added to my arousal. I panted as I fingered my g-spot and pumped my clit simultaneously. I trembled as I degraded myself for total strangers and I spread my legs even wider, arching my back, putting my breasts shamelessly on display as my orgasm approached.

I felt almost unbearably vulnerable as I sensed my orgasm approaching. My knees were buckling, and my fingers were soaking wet with my juices. I felt shamelessly lewd and indecent as I finger fucked myself for the entertainment of Ms. Streng and her employees, but I was utterly incapable of disobeying her.

My whole body was bathed in sweat as my orgasm reached the point of no return. I gasped and panted so boisterously the windows seemed to shake. It was shameful, but I continued to finger my pussy until I shuddered, trembled and finally my legs gave out. I collapsed to the floor with my legs splayed wide as my pussy spasmed over and over again in orgasmic ecstasy.

I was shamelessly exposed and on display at one of my most intimate moments. My fingers and my sex were both glistening with my sexual juices and my breasts heaved up and down as I panted and experienced several mini orgasms after the big one had faded.

"Oh, God," I gasped, feeling as if I had died and gone to heaven.

My body had gone limp, and I lay there on the floor, panting and blurry-eyed as I looked up and barely managed to see Ms. Streng's cold, authoritarian face through the post-orgasmic haze. I closed my eyes and basked in the afterglow of my orgasm. Ms. Streng proceeded to talk about me as if I weren't there in the room.

"Elizabeth, your companion is a lovely, charming, young woman. I can see how you became enamored with her."

"So, does this mean you'll be inviting us to come back?" Elizabeth responded, grinning from ear to ear.

"You can bring her over six days each month, for erotic activities," Ms. Streng replied. "I'll email you the dates and times that I'm available."

"And the next time I bring her over, you'll be willing to spank her?" my friend asked.

"With an alluring bottom like hers, it would be difficult for me to not spank her!"

12