Delta County Mississippi Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your nigga dick in me!"

"Say, fill me up! Make me your bitch!"

Ella Goldstein was out of her element. Even in their early days, she and her husband never talked during sex. Now she was being ordered to mouth obscenities.

"Fill me up, you black motherfucker! Make my pussy overflow with your jizz! Treat this bitch just like you treat them black bitches!"

Spewing the filth was like a release. She was enjoying being fucked and being pushed to her limits. Sex was more than her husband getting off and then going to sleep while she went and cleaned his cum from her pussy.

Like the electric shock she got when she touched the live wire, sex caused her body to quake. However, the spasms in her cunt say she would have more than a scorched finger. As she came, the world narrowed to her and this young black man and his magnificent cock taking her to unimagined heights.

Caleb pulled her legs onto his shoulders, leaned over her, and thrust hard into her pussy. He watched Ellen writhe as he put a fucking on her. Her big blue-veined jugs flopped up and down, and her humongous belly jiggled.

He recalled something Sharonda showed him and he used on Amanda earlier. His wife said for him to rub her clit while he fucked her. He did, and she came so hard she passed out.

Ellen screamed when Caleb rubbed her clit while long dicking her. She felt an overpowering urge to pee. Suddenly, she squirted for the first time in her 45 years, sending a fountain of ejaculate spewing like a fountain.

Her body stiffened as though she had an electric shock then she passed out, falling back on the desk in a Jesus on the cross pose. Her arms and legs trembled as though she had a fever.

Caleb was terrified, initially thinking she had a heart attack and died. He breathed a sigh of release when he saw her shallow breathing. He stepped back, pulling his cock from her gaping pussy. His cock sprang up and slapped against his belly.

He walked to her head, aimed his cock at her mouth, and stroked his tool. His wife didn't care for him cumming on her face, but Calista Collins loved it.

Caleb thought about Calista as he stroked his cock over Ellen Goldstein's mouth. Periodically he would slap her face with his tool.

Ellen awoke just as Caleb came. She was startled to feel his hot juices spraying on her face. She opened her mouth to protest and got a mouth full of cum. She gagged as she swallowed her first but not her last load of Black cum.

"What...what are you doing," she gasped?

"Lick my dick clean," Caleb ordered.

He slapped her face with his softening cock. When she opened her mouth to protest, he rammed it in.

Ella Goldstein was frightened and aroused. Her Calvin had never fucked her like this. Nor had he made her cum or demanded she sucks his cock clean afterward. It was simultaneously revolting and exciting.

She looked up wide-eyed at the smirking Caleb and did as she was told. Sucking his slimy cock wasn't bad, and she enjoyed how Caleb dominated her.

Caleb pulled his cleaned cock from her mouth and slapped her face with it. Despite herself, Ellen giggled, liking the after play. She sat on the desk, with Caleb's cum running down her chin and dribbling on her chest.

"Miz Goldstein, you say to treat you like a Black woman, and I always do that to them."

Caleb suppressed a grin as he watched her wipe his cum from her face with her open palms.

"You better get cleaned up. It's time to open the store."

He extended his hand, she took it, and he pulled her to her feet.

"I'll go clean up," she said shaky. "You open up!"

When she turned to go upstairs, Caleb slapped her humongous ass hard.

"What the fuck," she screamed, rubbing her ass with her hands.

"This fat ass is mine now!"

She watched Caleb walk to the front of the store to open. Ellen wasn't sure what she had started. Her cunt was sore as she climbed the stairs naked, holding her cum and sweat-soaked dress in her hand. But she knew she wanted more!

Chapter 03

"Dear God, Callie! Don't stop!"

Clay struggled to keep his old truck on the dirt road leading to town while Calista was on her knees, giving him road head. One hand had a death grip on the steering wheel while the other stroked her bare ass. He struggled to keep his eyes open. His cousin, Millie, was the only other person to suck his cock. Even to the inexperienced Clay, it was apparent that she could not compare to his new wife. Callie was a pro! And she loved doing it.

Many times in their two-month relationship before marriage, he wondered how she got so sexually experienced. He ached to ask but feared the answer.

"SHIT! I'M CUMMING! I'm CUMMING!"

His ass lifted off the seat, and the truck swerved dangerously as he pumped his load into his wife's mouth. Rope after rope of baby batter shot from his tool. Calista gulped it down. That was another thing he noticed. Millie always spat his cum out. She said she did not like the taste. Callie ALWAYS swallowed!

Callista pulled her husband's dick from her mouth while smiling at his groans. He would be gone for eight weeks for basic training before being shipped to the war. She wanted to be sure he got a good send-off. She kissed the head of his cock, then sat back on the bench seat with her back against the passenger door.

She wore no panties. Her legs were spread with one foot on the floorboard of their truck and the other on the seat. She slowly stroked her swollen cunt, letting her index finger slide between her cleft.

"That was tasty," she said, wantonly smacking her lips and then licking them.

Clay stole glances at his wife's pussy. He wanted to pull off the road and jump into the saddle created by Callie's lush thighs. He could not get enough of fucking her. He had never heard the phrase a lady in the streets and a whore in the sheets. However, if he had, he would know it described his wife.

"I damn near ran off the road," he chuckled!

Callie sat up in the seat, leaned over, and took Clay's semi-hard cock in her hand. She stroked it slowly, her eyes sultry, her lips moist with her saliva and his cum.

"I'm going to miss giving you blowjobs!"

With one eye on the road, Clay leaned over and stroked his wife's inner thigh. He felt the heat of her twat wafting from between her thighs. He loved having a no holds barred wife. His one regret was that he had to go into the service. He had a niggling unease. What would she do while he was gone?

"I have been thinking. Maybe you should move back home while I'm gone. I worry about you in our house by yourself!"

"I'll be fine, sugar! Don't worry! Besides, I like our house. For the first time in my life, I'm sleeping in my own bed in my own house!"

"I just worry about you being alone!" Clay had a thought. "Look! Why don't you have your brother stay with you? He's sleeping on a pallet on the floor at your mama's house. He could do the same at our place, and I would not have to worry about you being alone!"

Callie dropped her head. A sly smile played across her lips. It was the same idea she had. She needed to find a way to make it up to her brother for marrying Clay. Marrying Clay was more her mother's idea than hers. They never openly discussed it, but she knew her momma was worried about her and her brother having sex. She had a right to be worried; Callie and her brother were long-time lovers.

"I don't know, Clay! I kinda like the idea of being alone."

They could see the town in the distance. The gravel road turned to asphalt as they entered. Clay diagonal parked in front of the post office. Several young men, Black and White, stood in separate groups. Parked in front of them was an olive-drab school bus. The groups of boys were filing on the bus. A soldier checked off their names as they did

"Well, this is it!"

"I'll miss you, baby!" Callie leaned over and gave him a long tongue-filled kiss.

Clay broke their embrace, jumped from the track, grabbed his cardboard suitcase from the back of the truck, and joined the boys filing into the car. He took one last look at his wife and waved as he boarded the bus.

Callie watched the bus pull off and head out of town. As her eyes followed the bus, she saw Caleb loading feed sacks on a truck. He was sweating profusely, his thick muscles cording as he effortlessly lifted and loaded the hundred pound.

She recalled when they were an item and fucked on a regular basis. He had a big dick and amazing stamina. They fucked like animals, anywhere and at any time. They explored sex in as many ways as they could imagine. When one of the boys brought some French postcards to school, they tried out those positions in the school bathroom.

They had a spat about something; she couldn't remember what, and they broke up. She was looking forward to making up with him and having a long sweaty makeup session when she heard he got Sharonda Tate pregnant and they were getting married.

She slid from the truck and walked toward him, unmindful of the wind blowing her skirt up or the black and white men watching.

"' Morning, Caleb!"

"Mawning, Callie! It's been a while."

Caleb watched as the wind blew her skirt up around her thighs. It had been months since they fucked, but he still had the memories. Callie was a no-holds-bar, all holes available slut.

"It has been," she said, moving within inches of him.

Her pussy moistened as she inhaled his thick male musk and recalled smelling it as they fucked. They were good together, very good. Clay or her brother was nowhere as good in bed as Caleb.

"How's married life? I hear Sharonda is about due."

"She is," Caleb chuckled, "she looks like she swallowed a watermelon."

"Well, you know, you could come to see me after she has the baby and is out of action. I got my own place now."

As liberal as Sharonda was about who he fucked, Caleb knew she drew the line at Callie. Her efforts to get him to fuck her mother were to keep him away from Calista. Caleb knew she was right to keep him away from her. He and Callie were addicted to each other. If they ever started having sex again, there'd be no stopping.

"Caleb! Stop lollygagging and get Mr. Breuer's truck loaded. Then come in the store; the shelves need stocking.'

Ellen Goldstein had been watching them from the shadows. Caleb and the Collins girl seemed to be very comfortable with each other. Ellen was feeling the first pangs of jealousy. She had tasted the forbidden fruit and wanted more. And she didn't want any competition.

"Yessum, Miz Goldstein. Got to go, Callie."

"I don't get to town often. I think I'll stop by and holler at Sharonda."

"That's a fine idea. I know she gets lonely being alone all day."

"Caleb," Ellen Goldstein yelled again.

"Coming, ma'am." Caleb watched Callie walk over, get in her truck and head out to the Bottoms where he lived.

"I don't pay you to flirt with those Black women. Get back to work."

Caleb followed her back into the store. When they were far enough in so they couldn't be seen from outside, he whacked her big ass.

"What's the matter? Getting jealous?"

Ellen yelped and grabbed her butt with both hands. He had been taking liberties like this with her since they had sex this morning. It wasn't that she minded; she actually liked it. But she was experiencing a rush of emotions she had never felt before.

And he had her doing things she had never done, like working in the store with no panties. It was scary and wicked to wait on customers pantyless and wet with excitement.

Caleb pushed her between the shelves of merchandise and lifted her skirt.

"Caleb! Not here in the store! What if someone comes in?"

"Then they'll see you getting fucked. Bend over!"

Ellen moaned as he entered her. "That's right! Fuck me, you black motherfucker."

The war years and the changes it forced upon the populace had turned Ellen Goldstein into a submissive black cock slut, and she loved it.

Chapter 04

"Calista Collins! How are you? Come in out of the heat and sit a spell."

"I don't mind if I do. I dropped Clay off at the induction center. He's off to the war. I saw your husband and thought I would stop by and see you."

Sharonda turned and walked slowly back into the house, her hand cupping her belly. She hadn't seen Callie since she dropped out of school after getting pregnant.

"When are you due," Callie asked.

"Any day now, according to the midwife. And it won't be one minute too soon. Lemonade?"

"Don't mind if I do."

Calista watched Sharonda waddle slowly around the kitchen, get two glasses off the shelf, pour the lemonade, and plop down in the wooden kitchen chair. She thought Sharonda looked uncommonly beautiful pregnant. There was an alluring glow about her. One of Callie's regrets was that she had never been pregnant. She was beginning to wonder if she could.

"You look amazing!"

"Please! I look like a beached whale. And I'm all out of balance with this big belly."

Calista took a deep gulp of the ice-cold drink while eyeing Sharonda. She was sitting wide-leg, and her dress had ridden up her thighs. A soft sheen of sweat covered her face and legs. She looked beautiful. She realized she had been staring when Shar called her name to get her attention.

"I'm sorry, dear! I was wool gathering thinking about my husband going off to war."

"Caleb always feels bad he has that heart murmur and is 4F. He feels like he's not doing his part. I told him he's doing his part keeping the store going."

"Can I touch your belly?"

Sharonda was startled by Calista's unexpected request. "Certainly," she said, a little nervous.

Callie stood and knelt in front of her friend. She placed the palm of her hands on her belly. She jumped when she felt movement.

"That happens a lot here lately," Shar laughed, "it feels like the baby is trying to kick his way out."

Calista caressed Sharonda's belly, feeling the miracle of the life in her. Overtaken by her fascination with Sharonda's stomach, she leaned forward and kissed it.

"Caleb does that all of the time."

Calista kissed each of Shar's bare thighs. She inhaled the fragrance that wafted from between her friend's legs. She suddenly realized the liberties she was taking. She rocked back on her heels and went to stand up.

"Do you want to see my belly," she said quietly.

She wasn't sure what was happening, but she was taken with Calista's fascination with her belly.

"Could I?"

"Sure! Rather than me trying to get up, why don't I unbutton my dress so you can see."

As she spoke, Sharonda unbuttoned her dress. She wasn't sure where this was going, but she had known Callie since kindergarten and felt comfortable with her.

"You're HUGE!" Callie knelt between Shar's legs, stroking her belly.

"Thanks, Callie! That's exactly what I needed to hear," she said dryly.

"I'm sorry. But you are so beautiful!"

Calista was never sure what had come over her. But she leaned forward and rained kisses all over her belly. The aroma from Sharonda wafting from between her thighs was arousing as she kissed her way down and, with only a brief pause, kissed her pussy.

Sharonda, taken by surprise, jumped and grabbed Callie's head.

"I'm sorry! I am so sorry," Callie wailed, "I don't know what came over me."

Sharonda felt sympathy for her friend. Instead of pushing her away, she pulled her to her belly, stroking her hair as she held her.

"It's okay, baby! It's the war; it stresses us all."

Sharonda applied steady pressure to Callie's head. She had never had a woman eat her out. However, that first kiss was intriguing.

Callie dropped to all fours inhaling Shar's scent as she buried her face between her legs. She probed her hairy pussy with her tongue, relishing the soft sighs of her lover. It was her first time licking a pussy, and she liked it! She liked the taste, the wetness, and the tender way Shar caressed her breast through her dress.

"It was a zipper in the back."

Still sitting on the wooden kitchen chair, Shar undid the zipper and pushed the dress off her shoulders.

Callie stopped licking her friend, sat up, and let the dress fall around her knees.

"Mmm! I love your breasts!" Shar cupped and squeezed them

"Don't you think they're too big?"

"Girl, mine are too big! They're milk filled and at least two cup sizes bigger now. I have to pump out the milk to keep them from hurting." Shar paused. "Or have Caleb suck them."

Callie walked naked on her knees between Shar's legs. She bent down and took one big milk-laden jug in her mouth. Sharonda immediately began expressing breast milk, filling Calista's mouth with the warm sweet liquid.

She suckled until the flow stopped. "Can I do the other one?"

"You had better not," Shar laughed, 'I need to save some for Caleb. It's time for my nap. Would you mind helping me upstairs to our bedroom?"

The women stared long and hard at each other. They knew they were about to cross a line. They were unsure of what lay there.

Naked, they went to the bedroom, where Callie helped Sharonda to bed. She lay head to toe beside her and buried her face in the fragrant cradle her friend created by placing one foot on the bed and spreading her other leg.

Sharonda did likewise; the women had their first of many bisexual encounters. They used the techniques their men used on them, sucking their clits and rubbing their G-spots. They tried to trib, but it was uncomfortable for Sharonda.

Finally, after numerous multiple orgasms, Callie lay on Sharonda's breast, caressing her belly.

"I guess I had better go."

"Okay! Besides, Caleb sometimes checks on me before he does his deliveries."

"What would he say if he found us like this," Calista giggled.

"He'd probably want to watch then fuck us both," she laughed

"Are you going to tell him about us?"

"Most definitely! We're open with each other."

Sharonda struggled downstairs and watched Callie dress and then leave. As she went back upstairs, she realized she had a problem. She had encouraged her husband to fuck her mother as a way of keeping him from renewing his relationship with Callie.

Now that was no longer an issue; she knew she could trust her new lover with her husband. However, what would she do about him and her mother?

Life was getting very complicated!

###

12