Demon's Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intro scene was moaning and racy images of a human and demon interlocked. I pushed aside the heat that pulsed through me. Part of me wanted to get up and change it to Skyrim right now, but I was just too curious how demonic-human sex could become a game.

At the end of the racy scene a menu came up with a human tied to a bed, nude and legs spread. I pressed start; the human gave a moan of delight.

'That's a bit excessive. I'll just play long enough to sate my curiosity. '

The sound of footsteps started the new game. Then I was walking down a hall in first person P.O.V. Soon I paused at a door. I pressed A to open it, as instructed. So my character strutted up a mirror, where it switched to a detailed character generation menu. I wasn't surprised that it even focused on the chest. There was no option to name my character, disappointing me. After making such a sexy girl, I had to stick with the name given by a game designer.

My character approached the wardrobe, where I was given the choice of only elaborately sexual and very unbecoming clothing. I chose leather straps. A sound made my person turn around. In the doorway stood a very handsome demon man.

Interesting.

"Lie down." He instructed forcefully. The choices for responses surprised me.

*Yes master.

*Ask me nicely.

*I refuse.

Of course, I pressed the last. I was expecting the demon to kill my person right there. Instead he just laughed seductively. My character was quickly bound up in chains, standing. Gagged. When a whip struck her back, I flinched but my character gave a distinct moan. When I tried to move the person, the chains rattled as my character struggled.

'Huh. Very real.'

"Hold still." He commanded. So I wiggled more; he whipped me again, making my character moan again.

I really like that sound, and I don't like girls...well, I mean...I liked what that demon Arel did. But she had...male parts. I think.

The more I struggled in the game, the rougher the demon got. I fought him. Eventually he prompted the character for feedback.

*Cry.

*Beg.

*Remain silent.

*Get angry.

Completely curious, I chose beg. To my complete surprise, the demon praised her. The camera angle switched; we were lying in a bed with my character was pinned. Then a demon organ appeared on screen. The camera was focused on its movements as the two fucked. I realized quickly that I was to move as he asked or be "punished".

It wasn't until the scene ended in him giving up (I wasn't used to the controls and therefore wasn't very good at this) that I realized how into the game I'd suddenly gotten. Or how hot my skin was. My thighs were even damp.

'Oh god. I need to shut this off.'

I shut the thing off. Then I sat trying to cool off, to no avail.

'A shower. I just need a shower.'

Before I could get off the couch, there was a shimmer of dark energy in the air. Arel appeared with another demon - a male. I watched warily. What could I do without weapons, after all? Nothing. Not against demons.

"You look a little unraveled." Arel purred out. The amusement in her eyes piqued my curiosity.

'Was she watching after all? Or does she just kidnap enough people like me to know I just couldn't resist taking a peak at a new game?'

"She's a pretty one, I'll give you that." The guest's voice was cool and uncaring. He approached me calmly, with no fear that I may hurt him.

That I wasn't used to. Demons were anything but relaxed around the only humans who could ever kill them.

'I'm unarmed. I wouldn't scare me either.'

"Get up." He growled at me.

'I just glared at him.'

Arel's brows furrowed when I didn't move. The demon visitor raised his hand as if to hit me; I rolled out of the way before the blow could come, leapt to my feet and went to drop-kick the beast. He vanished. Before he could appear behind me (I could feel his magic pooling behind me), I cart-wheeled and flipped out of his way, landing in a defensive pose.

Hands firmly grabbed my shoulders. Instead of promptly slugging the attacker, I felt myself automatically relax entirely. Arel brought me into her chest. No matter how my mind fought my body's actions, I let her wrap her arms around me.

'Stop. Fight her! Why won't you listen to me?!'

"That's better. I'm sorry, sir. I don't know why she reacted that way to you. Perhaps I can interest you in a slave I've socialized a little more."

"Maybe she just likes it rough."

"Or maybe I just don't like you, devil spawn." I snapped out angrily. At least I could still say what I wanted to.

"Hush." Arel hissed in nervous frustration. "Behave."

"I am. He's the one that tried to hit me because I didn't stand. You're not my fucking boss, black blood."

"Feisty, isn't she?" His voice was laced with disdain.

'Good. He can go away now.'

"I have more complacent slaves. She's just...very new. Not all Hunters take right away to the mind magic. Come; I'll show you a favorite of mine. Very obedient." Arel's arms very slowly released me. Before my body would obey the two were gone.

'What. Just. Happened?'

It nagged me all night.

12