Demons Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah didn't have to see him to know he was there, she could feel his presence. Groaning softly she rolled onto her back flinging the covers off her upper body as she did. She kept her eyes closed and tried to breath normally as her heart pounded in her chest. She heard him moan.

Just as he was about to back away from the door his Mother groaned and rolled over onto her back. Her arm pushed the covers away from her chest at the same time. He moaned involuntarily at the sight before him. Her breasts jiggled as they came into view, the nipples stiff and plump. Like a moth to a flame he was drawn closer and closer, until he was standing by the side of the bed looking down on her beauty, his erection tenting the towel in front of him. The demons inside his head whispered do it. His shaking hand reached out and settled on top of the closest breast, the plump stiff nipple pressing into his palm. The moan that escaped his lips was more guttural than the last.

She felt his hand come down lightly onto her breast, the warmth of his palm settling on her sensitive nipple. Her breathing increased in pitch as the juices between her legs began to flow. When his fingers pinched the swollen nipple it was all she could do to keep from crying out. She lay there and felt his fingers start to roam over her exposed flesh, first exploring one breast then switching over to the other one. His touch was driving her mad. She wanted desperately to shove a finger or two into her sopping wetness.

The damp towel was irritating the end of his penis and smearing the pre-cum leaking out around his purple knob. With his free hand he untucked it from around his waist and let it fall to the floor. His manhood sprang out and stood proudly erect in front of him, the pre-cum free to drip to the floor. He started using both hands to explore her warm firm flesh. Each time he trapped the nipples between his fingertips his Mother would sigh. He was almost giddy with excitement as his hands travel down and clutched the covers. Slowly he pulled them down and over until his Mother lay before him in all her glory. His penis grew harder than it had ever been before. His eyes took in the white garter belt and stockings, along with the neatly trimmed bush adorning her mound. Cupping the breast closest to him he leaned over and placed his lips over the ripe nipple while his other hand slid softly down over her tummy and found her furry mound. He inched his hand lower until the tip of his middle finger slid over the meat of her engorged clit. His Mother's sighs turned into moans.

Sarah's breathing was becoming ragged as she felt the tip of her son's tongue slide over the top of her nipple. She gradually opened her legs, letting his hand slip further down until his fingers were slipping between the wetness of her outer lips. Her focus switched from the pleasure his tongue was giving her nipple down to where she felt his finger slowly entering her slick hot tunnel. She placed her hand on top of his and pressed it harder into her molten heat. She took her other hand and reached up to where his stiff young penis was. As her fingers tightened around the shaft she felt it pulsating with an energy all its own. Using her palm she smeared his pre-cum over the head before starting to tenderly stroke his shaft. She felt his mouth leave her breast and she opened her eyes. He was staring down at her, his face a mask of anguish; his finger was still in her pussy but not moving. She took the hand near her breast and brought it up to her lips and kissed it. The look of anguish on his face slowly disappeared and was replaced with that familiar look of hunger. She smiled up at him and spread her legs invitingly.

Her smile dispelled the torment he felt. He watched hungrily as she opened her legs. No words were needed. He climbed onto the bed and crawled gingerly between her thighs. Leaning forward he propped himself up on his arms as she took hold of his throbbing manhood and guided it to her entrance. The mushroom shaped head pushed past the slick outer lips then slid past the smooth inner lips and sank slowly into the velvet glove of his Mother's pussy. He couldn't breathe as the heat engulfing him sent jolts of intense pleasure to the farthest reaches of his being.

Sarah felt her walls expand as her son's hard thickness sank deeper and deeper into her. Putting her arms around him she pulled him down on top of her. Their bodies meshed together in a perfect fit, his pulsating manhood filling the place he came from. Through labored breath she whispered the same words of love into his ear that he was whispering to her. Her skin tingled everywhere his hands touched. Lifting her knees to the sides of his hips she rode the wave of bliss her son, her stallion, her man was giving her.

Gently he slipped in and out of his Mother's moistness, their slow horizontal dance smooth and easy as they matched gentle thrust for gentle thrust. He could feel the beginnings of his approaching orgasm. His testicles tightened as he fought back the urge to explode.

She felt the start of her contractions and surrendered to the glorious release. Her fluids gushed out and bathed her son's throbbing hardness with her essence. A split second later she felt his seed blast deep into the very depths of her womanhood, filling her completely. Her body stiffened and her head tilted back with her mouth open in a silent scream. She had reached nirvana.

Her contractions rode the length of his shaft. The feel of her juices encasing his manhood in slick, hot heat sent him over the edge. His release was powerful. Rope after thick rope shot out and splashed against the back of his Mother's pussy. His orgasm seemed to go on and on. When the last dregs of his sperm dripped out his body collapsed onto her totally spent.

The demons whispers turned into a roar of triumph then fell silent in their heads as the consummation of their taboo act came to an end.

12