Den Mother Ep. 03: Special Olympics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gary? I've never heard her mention any Gary. Was he in the Army with her?"

"Not exactly!" Lucky sighed. "We would like to offer our services in finding your daughter and our brother. He was with her the night of the crash."

"She was the only one out here besides her dog team. Was he riding along with the pilot Mister Prescott and his son?"

"Gun please!" Stanos again motions with a gentle hand flutter in hopes she understood he meant no harm.

"Keep your distance." She agrees and holds the Luger at her side.

"Thank you, Ms. Dawson." Lucky, a thinner version of his brother but clean shaven, silver hair pulled into a ponytail looked appreciative. "Our brother is rather hard to explain without showing you."

"Showing me? You have a photo of him?"

"No, Ma'am!" Stanos sighed looking at his brother before sitting down in the snow to take his boots off. "Ms. Dawson?"

"Lynn Dawson."

"It is a pleasure, Lynn."

"Why are you undressing? It's -20 out."

"There is only one way for us to show you Gary, Lynn. Please don't misinterpret my stripping as anything sexual. What I am about to show you will be quite frightening, but I ask you not to start shooting at me. I mean you no harm. My brother here will get on his knees and cuff his hands behind his back to prove we are no threat to your safety."

Lucky pulled a pair of hand cuffs from his parka and held them out for his brother, now fully nude, to lock his hands behind his back. Lynn was getting edgy being all alone out here taking her daughter's spot until someone new could be appointed caretaker. These men while very courteous were freaking her out. Gun raising again to compensate her fear she watched Lucky drop to his knees and lay in the snow face down proving himself not to be a menace.

"There! You, see? My brother is helpless. Those cuffs are made of silver."

"That doesn't explain why you're naked. Not that you aren't ... attractive." She did eye his rather long cock dangling down halfway to his knees. Lynn was a woman, even if the circumstances were bizarre. Recalling her own past rape was not helping her fears.

"While I appreciate the compliment, I will ask you to have an open mind toward what I am about to show you. Just telling you about Gary will not make you believe. Only showing you will achieve that goal. I'm going to my knees now Lynn. Please, no matter how afraid you get, do not shoot me." Not that it would have hurt him, he was immortal, but loss of blood still hurt until it refueled genetically once wounds healed in rapid fashion.

"Do I look afraid?" She winces.

"Truthfully? I can smell your fear from here. You will see Lynn; I won't hurt you I promise."

"Just do whatever perverted thing you intend and get it over with."

"Nothing perverted. We respect the mother of Aurora. As I said, our brother loved your daughter very much. All of his friends did as well."

"Friends? Excuse me?"

"Bear with me. Take a deep breath Lynn, this will take only a few minutes." Curling up in the snow nude Stanos begins his transformation. Bones repositioning, his entire body contorting in what should be agony, but centuries of transformations was nothing brand new.

"OH, MY GOD!" She bulged her eyes.

"Please relax Lynn." Lucky looked up praying the woman didn't start firing on his brother. She stood there pale and shaking but found this whole ordeal amazing. Once Stanos was in a Malamute form he laid there in the snow whimpering, his eyes shyly watching her reaction.

Lynn Dawson relaxed a bit too much. Blacking out she dropped her pistol and collapsed into the snow. A quick transformation back into his human form Stanos uncuffed his brother, "Get her inside where it's warm. I'm going out to the crash site alone. I'll be in touch. Make her some coffee or something."

"On it Brother." Lucky raced to Lynn's side and picked her up leaving the gun in the snow. Seeing Stanos once more go wolfen instead of dog he was huge, a Dire Wolf he was. Darting off along the terrain he disappeared into the tree line.

"Let's get you warmed up, Ms. Dawson."

Lynn would wake up and need a change of clothes. Sadly, she pissed her pants.

Wouldn't you?