Den Mother Ep. 10: MILADY'S KNIGHT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he foretold Antonio saw the blade leave the cliff walls and hurl outwardly. “Dammit! He must have lost his footing.” To his shock the flaming sword shared his freefall, or so he thought at first. “That crazy bastard just hitched a ride on a bat.”

Like a bull rider in a rodeo Diamondjaw’s ride was uneasy, the flames spooking both his bat and the torrent of rescuers trying to save their family member. DJ whipping his blade about kept them at arm’s length as his steed lowered him slowly toward the cavern below. “The guy has balls; I’ll give him that.”

While waiting on his arrival Antonio saw the torch of steel vanish into the cavern wall. With a faint glare to identify life Antonio gauged the distance at roughly 300 feet, the length of a football field. “He must have found the entrance where this Queen is holding up. I hope he doesn’t make matters worse I would like to make it out of here alive.”

“Frequinox just said Soulstice wanted you to start climbing to where he is.”

“Lucky me! I used to rock climb freehand. Trouble is, I don’t know if I can carry the sword and keep a good hold at the same time.”

“That’s no problem. Drape Frequinox behind your back?”

“There’s nothing to hold it.”

“Just do it, Moron.”

“Hey! Mind your elders.”

“Bite me.” Sam laughed. Shaking his head Antonio took his sword by it’s hilt over his shoulder. The second the blade touched his parka it was like a magnet sticking to him.

“How in the hell?”

“It’s clinging to your body’s iron count. The bloodiron in your system has amplified your DNA. You share dimensional blood with your guy DJ. His is invincible Aurora says. So are you... kind of.”

“I don’t feel invincible Sam. If I die at least, I hope I join you in there. Trust me I will be giving you a noogie.”

“Whatever!”

“Here goes.” Finding his grip Antonio began his ascension. He cursed every foot hold he found. With the blade behind his back the glow was blocked by his torso but gave him just enough hint to locate his next step up. The higher he got it seemed his vision was getting better as well. Suddenly, his eyes began casting light like headlights. “Where did this come from?”

“Frequinox is channeling through you. It won’t get any brighter or your eyes might burn out.”

“Tell Freqy I said thanks.”

“She knows.”

“She?”

“Yep! Milady is royalty too.”

“Goddess?”

“Something like that.”

“So, the metal is a woman?” It sounded out there for sure.

“No, the metal just holds her essence. Not her soul. Her divinity, I think. She’s on our side. You own her now. She owns you.”

“Great! Another notch on my belt.”

“Be nice or she might turn out the lights.”

“The Goddess have a name?”

“Dude! She just told me, but it has like twenty letters. I can’t even begin to pronounce it.”

“Freqy it is! Thanks for the help, Freq.”

“She said we’ll see who the real Freq is one day.”

“Oh, great! You made that up, didn’t you?”

“Yeah!”

Sam at least made his climb enjoyable. It was good to have his brother at his back again even if it wasn’t as a Piggy.

Good times!

********

Arctic Circle! Modern day!

“What’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like mine?”

Dr. Yuri Verachinski was working late, in a base with very little activity at the moment. After his new patient was wheeled in earlier today, he had done what few DNA tests he could manage on Tailchaser. What he came up with was zilch. “So, Milady! Just who are you? No fingerprints recognized on any database. Your body’s core temp is elevated even unto death. No heartbeat, no blood flow, no deterioration of cells. You should be decaying Beautiful.” After caressing her headless body while talking to himself Yuri made his way to poor Anna’s severed head, lifting it up by her long bloodied black mane, “Laceration marks around your neck almost appears to be a clean cut. Know any unfriendly Samurai’s young lady?” Truth be, in her lengthy lifespan she did.

With both hands he lifts the two sides of her face and studied her features. “High cheekbones, voluptuous lips, I’m certain lovely eyes behind those lids. Your hair is quite silky for being deceased.” He winked at her then glanced back at her body. “Even down there. What’s that, Beautiful? You want me to eat you out again? I can do you one better, Sweet Enigma. What say I light a candle and we make love. Would you like that?” Yuri was one sick bastard, but his high clearance level at Stone’s Throw Base gave him the liberty to do as he pleased. His research was beyond the level of genius in the eye of his superior. Higher up than even Dr. Kurevski. “It has been a while for me I must say.”

Strolling with her head over to her body he found it amusing to lay her head up to her severed body and try positioning it as if making her whole. With it wobbly it persistently flipped to its side with a two-inch gap between its original home. “Would you like me to sew it back on? Once my studies are done... perhaps I might. It does get a bit drafty up here, a bed mate with consistent body heat does sound nice.” He abandoned her head to its left profile and circled around her examination table. “I fancy a bit less hair, would you mind if I shave those pubes? No offense but it’s Call of the Wild down there.” He had no idea how close he truly was in that assessment.

Procuring a scalpel from his instrument tray loitering to her left, he moved in over her thighs and gracefully relieves her of her pubic forest finding a gloriously pink pussy. “How did I manage to find this earlier?” He rubbed her clit as if she might find stimulation but, in the end, she was a dead lay. “Such a shame you bought the firm... farm.” Her supple breasts were indeed firm, sucking on those rigor mortis nips was a delight in between his research notations.

“Interesting indeed! Your vagina is moist. I don’t recall it that way when I had lunch. You are something of a marvel, aren’t you?” His dick was hard just looking at her wetness on his fingertips. “What are you, Sweet One?” Licking his fingers he felt a tingle, “Well now! The electricity is in the air tonight, isn’t it? Is this your way of saying you want me?” Hardly!

Second guessing his being alone he went to his closed blinds and lifted a tile to peer out in all directions. His section had very few workers, preferring to be off the beaten path. Yet, ofttimes stragglers did work over in the chemical analysis sector next door. All dark he smirked with demonic intent and hid himself once again from the world. Grinning from ear to ear he began undressing himself until fully nude save for black socks. “I know! I know! I’m one to talk about being overly hairy.” He teases his own body hair from chest to thicket of man pubes. Stroking his seven-inch erection while circling her body he paused to once again try and stable her skull to appear as if looking up at him. Unsuccessful he sighed and improvised by placing books to each side of her head. “Call of the Wild it is! I knew London would be of assist someday.” Jack was in his hands as well.

Fully antagonized by his fist he moved to the foot of her table and gripped her ankles, guiding her legs wider and arching them upward. Crawling up on top of the table he located her vulva without looking for it, using his thick crown to press inside. Once a few inches deep he sensed her body heat. “There’s where I misplaced my sauna. You are remarkable, Ms. Incognito.”

Fucking her ferociously he grew lost in his own ambitions, the table jarring about beneath his thrusting weight. Tits jiggling madly showed exactly the kind of force he was enjoying. Within ten minutes of brutal piledriver motions straight down into her cunt, his inner demons were ready to rain hellfire up inside her. Eyes sealed to embrace his coming onslaught Yuri was no where to be found. Good timing considering the head of Anna found her eyelids popping open but incoherent to the reality of her demise. If she had use of her brain at the moment things might go badly for Dr. Love here.

Detonating like a dam bursting Yuri heard a thud and opened his eyes wide, startled by the abrupt noise. The books propping Anna’s head had toppled to the floor on her right profile, her head graduating to rest on its side. “Too rough, Milady?” He mused then reared up on his knees to view his thick penis still deep inside her. “I do believe I can go another round. Shall we try anal? I have yet to get a good look at that undoubtedly beautiful ass.”

Pulling out he ignored his own protocol in not bruising the body. Whipping her corpse over he smiled at his own despicable desires. Shock overcame him, however. “What is this?” At the top of her ass crack was a tiny three-inch fleshy tail. “Forgive my shock. How adorable!” He played with her tail and actually found it to curl slightly on its own.

“Nerves? After what we just did? Logical explanation, My Pet. Ah! Point that tail at that scrumptious asshole. Good girl!” Ignoring the tail, he hoisted her hips so that her ass rose upward a bit, then forced his cock inside her anus with very little struggle. Like her vagina, for some reason a moist acceptance offered him easy entry. As disturbing as the entire scenario was it almost felt as if her corpse was rising up to greet him. Sensing it, he draped over her body and snatched up her wrist checking for a pulse. Nothing! Jitters shaken off, he reared upright and again pounded her ass. Sweaty and enthusiastic, Yuri again sealed his eyes to the world. His new lover felt entirely too good.

A ripping noise off to the right on the floor made Yuri freeze and cock an eyebrow, eyes opening slowly before leering right over the side of his surgical table. On the floor was his book Call of the Wild with shredded pages and cover. His heart pounding, he looked at his lover and found no movement whatsoever.

“Do I have a ghost here?” He looked more closely at the floor and spots something that gave him the chills. “Another tail?” This one was bushy and long. “How in the hell did you get in here?” He pulled out of Anna and hopped down, reclaiming his scalpel as a defensive shield. Peering under the table the tail was gone. Searching his lab for any critters he found nothing and huffed his cheeks. “The book ripped up says something was in here, but whatever it was it’s obviously long gone.” Through a locked lab? Even Yuri had to swallow.

While kneeling to pick up his shredded copy of London’s book he was unaware that Anna’s eyes had opened yet again, seeking something yet uncertain what. Eyeballs this time trying to focus as if something patting her on the cheek.

“Hi!” If a severed head could talk, she might ponder on a true death. She was seeing a spirit. There to help her cross over? “I know you can sense me. I’m not your imagination. Sicko down there has no perception like we do. I’m here to help. Just hang in there.”

Anna had no choice. Not that she perceived much herself. To the untrained eye the astral body of a young Asian boy possibly age 10 with a bald head floated over Anna’s corpse. “I’ll be back later.” Yeah, okay!

Standing up Yuri Verachinski felt a slight draft caress his flesh. A chill that certainly wasn’t from any furnace vent. Shivers mounting, he got dressed and covered Anna’s body up with a sheet. Head returned to its containment case Yuri called it a night. Lights out!

********

“CANNONBALL!”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!” Telepathic screams hurt like hell!

Submerged in the river Odessi Kilpatrick was held by Aurora Dawson underwater, their eyes meeting with stress. Having stripped the girl of her clothing to bathe her Aurora found it fun to give her a small adventure. It was a safe bet the girl had not swam since her life in Australia when she had arms and legs. Holding Odessi over her head Aurora kicked off on the riverbed and took her for a mesmerizing tour of a good twenty yards before pulling the girl too her and kissing her, thus exhaling breath into her lungs. With fish darting all around them the clear waters seemed thriving. Odessi was terrified, but happy just the same. A few minutes longer Aurora emerged with her diving belle and chuckled.

“I needed this.”

“As did I. Thank you for not drowning me.”

“I’d never do that Aussie! I just wanted you to feel alive again.”

“I have never had a friend as nice as you.”

“Sisters stick together. Just be thankful my body doesn’t harm you. Obviously your big ole’ brain has some magic in there or I’d have probably...” Pausing to see fish all around her floating on top Aurora gnashed her teeth. “...probably that.”

“More to eat.”

“I don’t know about that. I’m watching everyone’s diet when it concerns my powers. I’d rather watch their diet than watch them die.”

“The dinosaur has not harmed your pack after you touched it. Baronas is still alive, the General too.” Odessi telepathically pointed out.

“Don’t forget the horse. Yeah, I know that, but it still stresses me out that I could potentially hurt them. If they’re alive in a few days, I’ll worry less.”

“I have had no visions of their demise.”

“Me neither! Day at a time I guess.” Aurora sniffed the air, “Sweetie? I wish we had a bar of soap.”

“I smell that bad?” She pouted.

“Naaaa! Fishy is all.”

“You lie!” Odessi giggled in their thoughts.

“Like a skunk in heat, Wench!” Down under they went. Mud from the riverbed would have to suffice as soap. Even the air bubbles screamed and tried to escape.

Poor kid!

12