Denise Moves Back to the Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers

I stared at the ceiling agonizing over my weakness, amazed at my father's stamina and the firmness of his cock.

"You're good, sugar." He said, as he pushed himself up off of me. "Real good. You get cleaned up and dressed and I'll go start breakfast."

During the remaining week that I was there, he pursued me passionately whenever there was time; morning, afternoon or night. I resisted good-naturedly, allowing him a sense of conquest. I'd seen mama do it lots of times. In return, he fucked me real good!

On the bus ride back to Chicago I pondered my choices.

I could stay in Chicago, working and losing all control and decision-making concerning my two boys and fight with my drunken, jobless husband. Leaving him amounted to the same thing, except no regular cock. Strange cock was not my cup of tea.

Or, I could bring them and myself back to the farm. The more modern times and good schools would create a good life to raise the boys.

And, cock, be it my father's, would be regular.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,119 Followers
12