Denny, His Mom, & Her Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Janet released Dennis' cock and started to lick the underside of his shaft all the way down to his balls, Barbara had a good look at the boy's cock. She hadn't been wrong – he had grown up in all the right places. It was a good 8 inches long and so thick that she could see that Janet's little hand could not completely circle it.

Then Janet turned Dennis around and made him bend over. She grabbed his shaft and preceded to wank it while unbelievably licking his anus. This was something that Barbara with all her experience had never seen and certainly had never tried. She was getting so turned on that her hand went under her own skirt and she started to finger herself. For a minute or so she became totally engrossed in getting herself off.

Just as she started to cum herself, Barbara looked up to see Dennis' eyes locked on hers. That sudden realization that she too had been caught was not enough to stop her from her own intense orgasm. Her cunt released a stream of cum juice down her legs just as Dennis' cum was bursting from the tip of his cock.

Because his mother continued working on his cock, he continued to shoot several bursts of hot white cum towards the hiding math teacher. The scene was so intense that he came much more than normal and finally had to plead with his mother to stop. When she finally stopped, he collapsed onto the hardwood floor totally exhausted.

Barbara took this opportunity to get the hell out of there before she herself was discovered by Janet. Fleeing the store room, she wondered how she would face her friend but more importantly she wondered how she could arrange to get herself some of that prime young cock.

Janet was still paranoid about being caught and frantically begged her son to clean up while she straightened her own clothes. She took his smug smile as the devilish look of someone who had just gotten away with something he shouldn't have. Even though she was embarrassed she was pleased that her son desired her so much that he couldn't last a whole day without her.

In reality, Dennis was plotting how he would be able to take advantage of seeing Miss Hoey playing with herself. Since she hadn't exposed them he knew that he could hold that over her head as well. He was amazed that his impromptu little plan had worked better than he could have imagined. Being the egotist that he had become he had hoped that she might be interested in him if she saw him in action. He figured that he might be able to convince her to give him a try but this was much better. Now all he had to do was find the right place and time.

To Be Continued...

12