Depravity and Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Your idea to buy your mom a teddy really is perfect. I wish I could tell you what I got my dad for his birthday last year. This is tame in comparison.” Heather said as she was ringing up her purchase.

“What?” Sydney asked, very intrigued.

“No way, can’t tell you while I’m working. I've already been unprofessional once today.” she teased. “Let’s go to the bar down the street and I'll tell you. I’m done in a half hour and you seem like a lot of fun… I’m Heather.” She introduced herself, extending a hand.

The salesgirl spoke as if there was no question as to whether or not Sydney was going to join her for drinks and indeed, she made no protest.

“I’m Sydney. Nice to meet you, Heather. I guess I’ll wait for you by the bench outside the front of the store?” She said, with a tinge more enthusiasm than she wanted to.

She was very much taken with this girl and couldn't even pretend to play it cool. As she walked out of the store, she turned around and saw that Heather was watching her go. Even from this distance, she could see the green in her eyes.

4.~Prelude to Intimacy~

Sydney remembered how they’d talked about a lot of things before finally ending up on the subject of Heather’s sexcapades. Mostly it was about their jobs, a couple of flirty jokes and, finally, their respective love lives. Sydney was happy to note that Heather was at least bi, just like she was. But as she explained, Heather had been dating a guy for a little under a year, and Sydney replied that she was painfully single for a much longer time, which she didn't admit to exactly how long.

Eventually, that topic had devolved into Heather's inspired rants about sex which nearly earned them a mobbing at the bar. But now, with the woman's tongue dancing over hers, Sydney thought that Heather had seemed so much older perhaps due to her experience in the sex department greatly overshadowing Sydney's own. Not only that, but before Heather had dropped the pretense of professionalism completely, she had been speaking with the confidence of a much older woman.

Knowing that this girl, who was making her melt with her lips and tongue, was only 21 really brought about more questions than Sydney was willing to disturb the moment with. Part of her was more than willing to forget them until after they were done with sex. But another part of her didn't even want to get started, considering the girl's father was in the house.

Sydney decided to stop fighting what she saw as inevitable, and allow herself to enjoy the moment. She made a small note in the back of her mind to try her best to offer Heather another story worth telling someday. She leans into the kiss and things got passionate, very quickly. Sydney took over the initiative.

Weaving her fingers into Heather's red hair, she pulls the girl's lips off of hers with a tug. Heather was breathing heavy. Sydney wanted to make sure she'd lose her breath altogether before long, and so she puts her lips to work on Heather's neck. She tastes hints of coconut and feels goosebumps on her tongue.

The girl's hot breath rings loudly in Sydney's right ear, encouraging her as its pace quickens. Releasing her hair and using both arms, Sydney wraps herself around Heather, pulling her close by the hips.

Heather leans as far back as she could, allowing Sydney unobstructed access to continue nibbling. She did so with enthusiasm, slowly inching her way down to the crook of her neck, her collarbone and eventually the girl's cleavage. Meanwhile, her hands go exploring the marvelous ass that nearly made her blush earlier.

"Syd, you're definitely doing something to me. Oh..." she sighs. "I like it a lot." Heather's breathy voice finished with a whisper. Sydney did not protest the nickname. It was something she didn't hear often. She liked the sound of it, especially coming from the 21 year old's mouth.

"I'm gonna do a lot more." she replies, her confidence soaring higher than it had ever done.

"Good. Come show me in the shower." Heather says commandingly. It seems the dynamic of dominance and submission was going to be very ambiguous between them. Sydney liked that. She didn't want the pressure of having to conform to just one role tonight, except that of a lover.

Heather pulls on her hand and nearly skips across the finished basement. Halfway to a door, presumably leading to the bathroom, Heather lets go and begins pulling her shirt over her head. Sydney enjoyed watching her from behind. Heather's back is a work of art. With her shirt off, she could tell that it gave away to hips wider than her own, and toned legs beneath that.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, Heather." she says, evoking all the sultriness she could. Heather looked back at her with the most genuine smile and bit her lower lip. The compliment obviously charmed the girl. Sydney made another mental note to shower the girl with compliments throughout the night.

"I can't wait for you to finish that treatment you started giving me. You have talented lips." Heather offers in return. This normally would have made Sydney blush and look away with a sheepish smile. But for some reason, a compliment coming from Heather made her even more confident. She found herself mirroring the smile and the lip bite.

Sydney decided that her confidence would be guiding her tonight. The first thing she does with this new confidence is stop herself at the door of the bathroom. She leans on the doorframe, bringing out her best Marlon Brando impression, and just stares at Heather. The girl needs not instructions. Her cute smile becomes a seductive one, and she begins taking off her jeans as sensually as she can.

She looks down at her hands while she unbuttons it. Sydney's eyes follow. Heather then looks up at her. Again, Sydney's eyes follow, looking back and earning Heather another smile, this one more expectant.

Heather pulls down the zipper and, while maintaining eye contact, she shimmies her hips from side to side as she pulls the jeans down. She turns to her side, then leans forward as she pushes her pants down to her ankles, giving Sydney a great view of her curvature.

"Fuck." Sydney whispers, but only barely.

"Promise?" Heather replies smartly, with a cute little pout. Sydney chuckles. Heather smiles. She steps out of her jeans and turns on the shower, letting the water flow and offering Sydney a chance to examine her ass. It was a perfect upside-down heart shaped bottom, tantalizingly jutting out of her backside. Each cheek seems to take two handfuls to grab a proper hold of.

Heather then turns back around and walks towards Sydney, who finally decided to pull off her first layer. She suddenly wished she hadn't worn a turtleneck. She thought that she would look much less graceful than Heather did pulling off her shirt. If she did, Heather didn't care. She was too focused on Sydney's ample bust.

Even hidden underneath the sweater, Heather had suspicions her breasts were disproportionate to her chest. Seeing them underneath a tight-fitting shirt made Heather confident that she was in for a treat, especially considering that Sydney obviously didn't have a bra underneath.

As she tosses the turtleneck to the side, Heather turns around, giving her back to Sydney while pulling her hair over her shoulder. Sydney trails her hand down the nape of her neck, between her shoulder blades and finally resting it on the bra's clasps.

Undoing it with the expertise of a woman, she then helps Heather pull off her straps. She was about to pull her in for a backwards hug when Sydney turned around again, hands covering each breast. They were very close to each other.

"You first." Heather says, suddenly displaying something close to a lack of confidence. Sydney could imagine why. She knew the effect her breasts had on her lovers. Heather was not nearly as well-endowed, but Sydney didn't think she'd be the type to be intimidated. She smiles, her confidence somehow growing even more.

"Okay. But if I go first, then you have to take off those panties when I'm done." she says, pulling her shirt over her head before Heather could answer. Her retroussé globes were something she was genuinely happy to flaunt to the right person. If it made Heather feel a bit vulnerable, Sydney would just learn to enjoy seeing that side of the girl.

"Oh god." Heather moans, immediately taking hold of both and too distracted by them to care that she'd just revealed her adorable C-cups. Sydney barely had time to admire Heather's small, puffy areolas and inverted buds before the younger woman sets her mouth upon her own pronounced, turned-up nipples. She sucks with a newborn's hunger, made easy by the fact she's at perfect eye level to the taller woman's chest. Sydney can't help but cradle the girl's head into her bosom.

Heather detaches only to take a full breath through her mouth, and occasionally flick her tongue over her nipples. This continues for a few minutes. Sydney begins to moan, and she feels herself getting wetter than she'd been in recent memory. She begins encouraging Heather's attention by dancing her fingers through the girl's hair, or trailing her nails down her naked back.

"Your boobs are amazing." Heather finally says after minutes go by. "They're perfectly shaped... so full... God, the way they mold around my hand..." she continues between gasping breaths. "I can't even... mmmm... understand... fuck... how breasts can be so perfect. I want to play with them forever." she professes.

"No, I don't think you want to play with them. I think what you want is to nurse on them, baby girl. You like mommy's boobs that much?" Sydney replies, amazed at her own boldness. She knew she would be safe saying such a thing to Heather though. The wide-eyed look followed by the wicked smile she got in return validated the chance she took.

"Yes, mommy..." she admits, before closing her eyes and enveloping one of her nipples again. After a few more moments, Sydney is now moaning and sighing loudly.

"There'll be plenty of time to suck more. You promised me you'd be taking off those panties for me now, baby." she reminds Heather. The girl looks up at her, still suckling.

"Mmmhmm." she asserts in child-like excitement, before giving a few final hard sucks. She steps back and, smiling the whole time, pulls her panties down. Sydney was pleasantly surprised to see the girl was completely shaven.

"You look so yummy." Sydney says in a low growl, before taking off her own pants, with the panties coming down too. They were suddenly both naked and, with the shower having been running this whole time, glistening with the humidity of the bathroom. "I can't wait to taste your pussy."

Heather walks backwards towards the shower, hands clasped behind her and smiling enticingly at Sydney. Again that smile hidden behind a lip-bite makes Sydney want to pounce on her.

She could tell Heather was all about hijinks and mayhem, coloured with the tail-end of puberty's capricious innocence and precociousness. She was a woman, legally, physically, sexually and in many respects, psychologically. But there's a vestigial part of her teens that was still clinging on with a firm grip, underneath it all.

It made Sydney see her in a whole new light. The thought that Heather was only 21 kept playing in her head. It made her hornier than she'd care to admit, at least right now.

Sydney follows her into the shower, swaying her hips with her newfound confidence, enjoying Heather's eyes dancing all over her body. Heather finally turns around, only so she won't walk into the wet floor blindly. As Sydney joins her and the water pours over them, they embrace with renewed passion.

They kiss with a controlled deliberation, a certain sweetness new to Sydney but practiced in Heather. The girl might be 21, but she definitely knew how to work her tongue.

"I like French kissing... but I love Brazilian kissing even more." she says. Sydney raised and eyebrow and giggles.

"Brazilian kissing?" she asks, ignorant that such a thing even existed.

"Mhmmm." Heather moans, before pulling Sydney back in with some ferocity.

By comparison, all her kisses thus far had been teasing little things. Suddenly they are positively invasive; as if she's trying to suck the air right out of Sydney's lungs and bringing her tongue along for the ride.

Heather's own tongue is now exploring Sydney's mouth as if claiming ownership of a newly purchased home. Their kisses produce loud, sloppy, wet sounds. Heather's lips are open wide and Sydney thinks it's as if they want to consume her entire being like a constrictor does its prey. Each kiss ends by closing in over her tongue like Heather is enjoying the first taste of dripping juices from a tropical mango.

Sydney was wide-eyed at first, but very quickly starts enjoying the intensity of this type of kissing. It moves with a slow undeniable force, again reminiscent of a boa's patient and deadly pressure. It contains a method within the madness which allows for all inhibition to be washed away, as if the shower is taking all of it down the drain alongside the day's dirtiness. Dirty was, in fact, the exact word on Sydney's mind.

As Heather continues her assault, Sydney begins joining in earnestly. Her first instinct was to think of their kisses as a battle.

'No...' Sydney thought again. 'These kisses are sex.'

And indeed, there is no ambiguity to this act. You can French kiss someone and call it a make-out session. There's no way to do this Brazilian kissing without giving a promise that it'll lead to many, many orgasms.

Heather's hands are snaking their way up and down Sydney's flanks, occasionally taking hold of her breasts. Made slippery thanks to the water, Heather's hands had to slip under and push them up from Sydney's chest, sliding to the tip of her nipples. Sometimes their heft would slip Heather's grasp, and her boobs would fall back down with a not-entirely unpleasant pull.

Between the caring quality of Heather's grip, and when she'd occasionally pinch her nipples, it became a heavenly massage made of the contradiction of pain and pleasure.

As with the kiss, Sydney couldn't help but join in, but focused on feeling Heather's curvy ass. Its contours were entrancing. She felt so overwhelmed that she was grabbing hold of it hard, pulling her cheeks together, apart, up and towards her.

Heather's moans were encouraging. Her mouth continued to make light work of Sydney's defenses, whose tongue simply couldn't keep up with Heather's mastery of this kissing technique.

Sydney would have felt inadequate, if she wasn't feeling so incredibly horny. The majority of the time they'd spent under the water until now was done with long, nasal inhales and slow exhales into each other's mouths. Breathing in each other like this was making them loopy. The steam from the shower didn't help. Suddenly, Sydney found herself needing to stop, feeling as if she might faint from exertion.

"Holy fuck... holy fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." she whispers between ragged breaths. Her eyes are closed and her head tilted back. Heather's mouth needs something to do now that the kiss has been broken, so she begins biting and sucking on Sydney's neck very hard, obviously trying to mark her.

"FUCK! What are you doing to me?" Sydney asks loudly.

"I'm making you cum." Heather proclaims confidently. Suddenly her hand is between Sydney's thighs, forcefully parting her lips and rubbing her clit indelicately, with a complete lack of pretext of a slow build-up. She moves her fingers as if Sydney was right on the edge of an orgasm already.

She knew Sydney would be as wet as she needed to be. Stepping out of the hot water raining on them, so not to wash away the copious amount of natural lubrication she was forcing out of Sydney, Heather alternates between inserting her fingers and pulling them back out only to attack the clit forcefully.

Sydney is very quickly overwhelmed. This was like the end-stages of her masturbation ritual. In fact, her own touch is being replicated so well, that she could mistake it for the times she pleasures herself, if it weren't for the fact it was not her hand doing it. Her legs begin to shake.

"OH! Oh, fuck me, goddamnit it! OH! Ouuuuu--- FUUUUCK!!!" Sydney begins screaming. Her orgasm was coming fast. Heather takes one breast into her mouth and with her free hand she firmly grasps Sydney's neck.

The sensations were too much. Sydney began howling. It was primal, uncontrolled and close to debasing. No sounds such as this had ever been elicited out of her before.

Heather's free hand then goes from Sydney's neck to her mouth, covering it. The 21 year old releases the older woman's nipple from her mouth, having left a bite mark around her areola. Heather leans in close to Sydney's face, stares deep into her eyes and speaks with the force of a Queen and the softness of a consoling friend.

"Bite into my neck, scream all you like and cum hard." she orders. She releases her grip over Sydney's mouth, wraps her arm around her waist and pulls Sydney's tensing body into hers. Sydney's mouth immediately sinks into Heather's neck and, though she tries not to hurt her, as her screams intensified so too does the force of her bite.

Heather doesn't mind. The pain makes her focus on her movements. She hisses alongside Sydney's muffled screams as she continued to move her fingers over the clit with a recklessness which made the sensation border on pain.

Sydney continually screams as she begins releasing a torrent of squirt, the sound of which would have echoed through the bathroom had it not been masked by the shower pounding down alongside it. Her legs begin giving out. Heather eases them both down onto the shower floor, with Sydney sliding down the wall, heaving.

5. ~The Bed~

It didn't take long for Sydney to recuperate. She'd momentarily broken down in tears at the intensity of her orgasm, but Heather had soundly comforted her.

"That was beautiful. You're so hot. I want you so much, Syd. Cry it out, I know how intense it is. You can cry as much as you want and still be horny after. Don't worry about it right now." she said while cradling the older woman's head on the crook of her neck.

"I didn't know I could do that. I was so embarrassed." Sydney admitted, sobbing into the girl's arms.

"It was pretty awesome, right? Did you like it?" Heather asked. Sydney simply nodded her head and whimpered a little, lips quivering and eyes still watering.

"Oh, Syd. You can trust me... I trust you. Let's just trust each other tonight and do whatever we want. I won't judge what you want, what you need, or how you react when I give it to you. I swear." Heather said. Her voice was using the full scope of its power. It worked. Sydney felt completely safe and loved as a person at that moment.

They sat naked on the shower floor for a few moments of healing. Eventually, Sydney looked up at her and leaned in for a kiss through her tears and whimpers. Those went away quickly after.

Now they found themselves in bed, having barely dried off. They were extremely cold, goosebumps making their nipples almost painfully erect. Giggling with a rushed excitement, they immediately bundled themselves under the covers and entwined their limbs for share in body heat. As they shivered together, feeling their hot breath on each other's skin, hands began exploring curves. At first, it was to try and warm each other up, but soon it became just a prelude to more sex.

More making out ensued, this time back to the slow and sweet kisses which came before Sydney's introduction to the new form by Heather. They inched their libidos back to full life, and Sydney immediately wanted to repay Heather for the world-shattering, tear-inducing orgasm she'd had earlier. But for some reason, she suddenly remembers something Heather had said earlier in the day.