Descendant of Baccus Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tone changed, the pace of the dildo increased and she began fucking back against it. I continued to tickle and she continued to work until it finally hit her like a tone of bricks. This orgasm wasn't as intense as the first but it was nonetheless satisfying and when it subsided she was spent.

She looked back at me and asked, "May I take it out now Master?"

She was a wreck. Her hair was matted with sweat. The little makeup she wore was streaked. Tears were running down her cheeks. She had enough for this session.

"Yes you may." I stepped back and opened the door. "Go shower and dress. We have work to do."

"Should I take my clothes with me Master?" She had learned something.

"Yes you may and don't forget your dildo as well."

She collected her things as I pointed her to the bathroom. She headed that way as I took the time to organize the room and reflect a bit on this latest lesson. I decided she was made to be a sex slave. I would still use her as my secretary for now but her role would have to change. Maybe Savannah would prove to be a more suitable office slave.

I spent the rest of the afternoon on the phone with some of the more prominent private clients and set additional appointment that now had the coming week totally booked. Life was going to get very busy.

12