Descendant of Baccus Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I just don't know how I'm going to deal with you and everything you are becoming. You're not the same person any more. And still, I love you. Why does everything have to be so damn complicated? All I wanted to do was come here and make love to you. Now I don't know what I want." She was in control again but I sensed it was a fragile grip she was maintaining.

"Mac, I know what I want. I never doubted it before and I never will. I want you. I love you. I need you with me. If you can find a way to accept who I've become I will be yours forever. Just try to trust in my love for you and I promise you will never hurt like this again. I swear this will all my heart. You just need to trust me because the person you have always known is still here and you know that person would never break a promise to you. I believe in our love. Believe in it with me." I was sounding pathetic but I couldn't hold back. If I couldn't convince her now I would never get another chance.

She looked deep into my eyes before she decided how to respond.

"I do trust you. I don't know why but I do. One thing though, don't ever keep secrets from me. I don't care how ugly you think things might be or how hurt I might feel. If I ever find out you kept me in the dark you will loose me. I think I might be able to deal with all this but you had better keep me in the loop with everything. If you can't make this promise to me than we better break away now. I mean it". Her confidence was returning and I was rejoicing in it as I promised.

"I swear to you, you will know everything that happens in my life. I won't hold back the slightest detail. But Mac, you need to understand that who I have become is who I will be. There's no turning back now that I've opened these doors. I need to follow this course. Ride with me. Share the adventure. Be my lover for the rest of my life. But, please don't expect me to go back to the way I was. That's the one thing I can't promise you." It was time to get her to commit. It was time to test her resolve. It was time to risk my deepest love.

"Take the good with the bad and everything in between I guess. All right. I'll go along for the ride. Just be patient with me. You're going to take some time to get used to. Now, let's stop wasting time and make love to me before I change my mind."

I won. I had her and for the first time since entering this new and strange world I finally felt a real sense of joy. With Mac at my side it would all be good. I shut up and kissed her.

She tasted a bit salty from all the tears she had shed but she was delicious all the same and before long our hands were exploring each other's bodies. I was back to being a kid, clumsily fondling her breasts, but now I knew so much more. I needed to taste them and as I eased her out of her top I did just that. Her nipples were already hard and as I licked and sucked each of them they swelled to become fat little buttons. Unlike the others, Mac's nipples didn't stand out very far. Instead, they grew fat and wide and from her reaction they were clearly very sensitive. She wasn't as large as the others either, I'd guess a B cup, but they were perfectly shaped and firm.

As I sucked each of them wantonly I slid my hand down and undid her pants. She was wearing cute little pink panties and as I slid my hand down over the silky material I discovered they were wet. I don't mean they were damp or moist. I mean they were soaked. She was dripping in anticipation.

I fondled her a bit more and then brought my hand back up so I could smell and taste her.

"Do I taste good?" Her voice had grown husky and very sexy.

"You taste fantastic. In fact, I need more." I slid down her body and in one smooth move I relieved her of both her pants and her panties and then dove in, tongue first. She shivered and squealed with the first touch and before too much longer she was bucking against my tongue. She was very close but I decided her first orgasm should be with me inside her. It was a challenge to pull away. She had taken hold of my head and was trying to force me to make her cum.

"God Kenny, don't stop. I've waited so long for this. Please make me cum." She was riding my tongue like a wild woman.

"Not yet Mac. I want to be inside you. I want the first orgasm I give you to be with my cock deep inside your beautiful pussy.

I broke her grip on my head and as she groaned in frustration I slid up her body and let my cock find its own way inside the treasure box. She felt every bit as good as I had imagined. I'm sure there are times when the fantasy is better than the reality. This was not one of those times. In fact it felt so right I knew it was just a matter of a few strokes and I was going to loose it. I needed to hold out. What I was really hoping for was for us to cum together and since I had promised not to toy with her head I toyed with mine as I began to take long and slow, deep stokes.

She was building to orgasm once again and the squishing sound we were making as I slid in and out of her let me know just how wet she had become. I leaned forward and kissed her and then whispered, "cum with me".

She reached down and grabbed my ass so she could pull me into her and whispered back, "do it now, I'm ready".

That was all I needed to hear. I let myself go and as the first jet of cum leapt forward she fell over the edge.

"Oh god Kenny, I can feel you cumming inside me. Just a little more. Yeah, that's it. Oh fuck, yes. Fill me with your cum. There it is. There..... It........ Is......"

Her pussy was sucking at my cock, milking it for all it could offer as her nails dug into my ass to hold me tight inside her. I flooded her. I just couldn't stop. I was pumping wave after wave of cream deep inside her and she was begging for more. It seemed like a lifetime before we started to come back down and before she finally released her grip on my ass.

She finally collapsed beneath me and I just lay on top of her whispering my undying love for her. It was then that I decided she would have to become my official wife. I know Mom said marrying outside the family sometimes created difficulties but this just had to be. We would work through the difficulties and we would share a lifetime of love and adventure.

"Mac, don't answer now but I want you to be my wife. I want to share everything with you. I want us to be a team. Take some time to get used to who I've become and please tell me you will be mine. Nothing in my life will be as good as it could be unless I have you to share it with." I know. How many times has this happened? A guy finally gets his dick wet with his childhood sweetheart and he's suddenly professing his undying love for the wench he's buried in. This was different. I'd loved her for so long that this was just a punctuation mark. I wanted her to accept me on my terms and if she could do that we would create a paradise.

She kissed me deeply and as we broke away she looked deeply into my eyes and began to cry.

"Oh Kenny, I can't tell you how many times I've dreamed about you asking me. It's just that I never dreamed it would be like this. I never dreamed that I would be sharing you. I'm not sure how I can live without you and I'm not sure how I can live with you. I don't want to be just one more in your harem. I love you too much for that."

"Mac, you won't be sharing me. We will be sharing together. You will always be the most important person in my life. It's a life I want to build together with you. Share this adventure with me and I promise you, I will never make you feel like just another member of my harem. Be my partner and let's travel this road together." I was absolutely convinced that this was the right thing to do and I was equally convinced that I could make her feel just as loved as Dad and made Mom feel. This could work.

Once again she stared into my eyes as if she was looking for some inner truth and oddly enough she seemed to find what she was looking for. Her smile warmed my soul and her words filled me with joy.

:"Kenny, I'll marry you. I'll share my life with you. I will be by at your side through it all. Just promise me, you'll never shut me out or push me aside. Promise me that and I'm yours forever." The tears were gone and the conviction in her voice left no doubt that she was serious.

"You have my word. We will live this life together and if you ever feel like you're being left out just tell me. I will do whatever it takes to make this right for us. It will be strange at times. It will be confusing at times. It will be intense and very erotic almost all the time. And, we will share it all. I love you."

"There's just one more thing Kenny. If you really want to look into my mind it's ok. I'm not going to keep any secrets from you so looking inside me is ok. Just promise me you won't go in there and make me do things. At least, don't make me do anything without telling me first. If you did that I'd just feel like one of your slaves and I don't think I could stand that." I didn't need to look inside to see that she was deadly serious.

"I promise. I won't steal your free will. I want you to share this life freely. I need you to share freely. You will never need to worry about that. Even my slaves share freely. I do nothing to them that they don't desire of me. With all my heart, I promise I will never manipulate you." Her free spirit was what I loved most about her. To smother that spirit would be to destroy that most precious element of who she was. I had no doubt I could and would keep this promise.

We didn't need any more words after that. I was still hard and she was still wet. Our lovemaking lasted the rest of the night and into the next morning. Neither of us slept a wink and I for one, felt great. We ended in the shower with one more session before I had to go off to work and Mac headed home. I was going to go over to her house that night to share the news with her parents.

I stopped in at the guesthouse briefly before heading to the office to be sure the girls were Ok and seeing all was well I headed off to my next adventure, whatever that would be. I was deliriously happy.

12