Descent into Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," she giggled as she guided me to the floor and straddled my face. She was used to being in charge and getting her way and I liked that.

I heard Kyle gagging on Master's dick as I flicked my tongue across his wife's hard, protruding clit. Her tight body responded and her legs quivered as she came. I continued to lick her until the waves of pleasure ebbed and she climbed off my face leaving it glazed with her succulent juices. She slid down and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto my stiff dick as I moaned wantonly. It felt nice to be inside her. It was a familiar feeling that I needed to complete my training.

Her body moved sensually on top of me and she twisted and writhed as she cupped her big firm tits. My need to cum was momentarily sated as I savored the warm embrace of her soaking wet hole and the feel of her copious juices dripping from my smooth shaved balls was euphoric.

Kyle grunted beside us as Master fucked his ass. I later learned that he had never been fucked in the ass before but like me, he had instantly loved it. Master thrust into Kyle doggy style hard and fast while Samantha rode me to a thunderous climax. Her shrill, guttural cry announcing to our neighbors that she was cumming hard. Her juices spewed from her cunt and soaked me and the floor below before she slumped forward with a look of exhausted contentment on her beautiful face.

She climbed off me and helped me to my feet. Her lips met mine and we kissed deeply, her tongue grazing my lips as her fingers made welt on my back and sides.

"Let my husband finish you. I want him to lick my juices from your dick and taste his first batch of man butter," she purred. She didn't have to ask twice and I fed her husband my shiny wet dick. He gave great head for a novice and within seconds I filled his mouth with my thick white cum.

Master pulled out of Kyle's ass and Samantha cleaned his cock before bending down and letting him enter her doggy style. He fucked her hard and fast through two more screaming orgasms and then filled her womb with his potent seed.

My torso was covered with scratches when they left and I looked like I had battled with a large jungle cat but I was more sexually satisfied than I had ever been. I was also exhausted and I curled up beside my Master and drifted off into a deep sleep.

I awoke beside him. His dick, stiff with morning wood, pressed enticingly into the crack of my ass and I swooned when he rolled me onto my stomach, lubed up and buried it in my ass. After all the fucking we had done in the last day and a half there was no pain only pleasure and my cock drooled a steady flow of precum onto the bed. He fucked me hard and fast, his taut body slapping relentlessly against mine until he blasted a load of hot cum inside me filling me to the point that it spilled from my ass and ran down my balls.

He pulled out and waited with an expectant look as I quickly washed him. He then picked up the phone and ordered us room service while I sat hard and wanting.

"Put this on Pet," he said as he tossed me my a bright red thong.with the words CUM SLUT on the front. I shuddered as I tucked my semi erect cock and balls into the smooth silk pouch and waited for the food to arrive.

There was a knock at the door and my heart started to race. A male voice yelled " room service," and my master told me to answer it as he sat naked on the bed with a sheet covering his big delicious cock.

My dick had thankfully deflated to the point that it no longer peeked out from my thing and I walked to the door. I felt my cheeks flush crimson and the sound of my heart echoed inside my head. I took a deep breath and let the man in. A bright smile spread across the face of the short effeminate Latino as he walked in.

"Very nice," he said as he surveyed the scene. His eyes, dark and playful, looked appraisingly at me and I felt the blood return to my dick as he looked at me wearing only a thong and a collar. He rolled the cart over to the bedand and looked at my master. "Is here okay?"

My master nodded and smiled.

"Pet, give the man his tip," he said to me. He motioned me to my knees and I quickly obeyed.

I looked up at the short Hispanic man with soft pleading eyes and he smiled as he quickly fished his small hairy cock from his polyester uniform. I had become a fast expert at sucking cock and I slid him down my throat and worked my tongue along the underside of his tasty little dick until he shot a tangy load of cum down my gullet.

He left quickly after cunning and we ate on the edge of the bed. Master toyed with my dick, keeping it hard and ready and me in a state of near insanity. After breakfast we both showered and dressed. He said we had a busy morning. We were blowing off that days seminar and he was taking me shopping for some new outfits.

Our first stop was a tattoo parlor in a seedy part of the city. The atrist, a leather clad biker with a muscular, heavily inked body and a goatee eyed us suspuciously when we entered but Master spoke quietly to the him and they both smiled and nodded. I knew better than to ask questions and my body was tingling when I was led to the back room and ordered to strip.

I lay on my back on the table and my wrists and ankles were secured in place with brown leather straps leaving me bound and helpless in a room with a stranger. He tested the machine and planned out my ink. I had never gotten a tattoo before and my entire body felt electrically charged.

They slipped a blindfold over my eyes and the artist went to work. I lay bound and helpless for what felt like an hour earlier but was probably much less. In the end my blindfold was removed and the artist pushed his big, uncut dick into my mouth. He smelled and tasted clean and fresh and I made him nut in a few quick minutes, swallowing his cum like a two dollar whore.

My wrists and ankles were unfastened and I was led to a full length mirror so I could see my ink. In gothic letters, in the place where hair hair been when I arrived in Vegas was one word, "Owned."

I shuddered as I read it and I looked at my Master with a strange feeling of pride. There was no hiding what I was and there was no going back.

"Thank you Sir," I said sincerely, "I love it."

The rest of the afternoon was spent buying clothes and I charged thousands of dollars to my credit card before we were done. The highlight of the day was when my Master joined me in a changing room and had me blow him. I could hear other people outside the full length curtain and I felt wicked and naughty when his hot cream slid down my throat.

We stopped for a drink and some food at an upscale club frequented by the rich and famous but sadly I didn't see or fuck any celebrities. My collar was prominently displayed around my neck and my pelvis was sore and sensitive from my new tattoo. I felt hungry eyes undressing me and I was propositioned each time I walked into the men's room. I was surprised at how many men were open to getting head from a guy and as the night was winding down we joined several well built guys in their VIP room where they passed me around like a play toy until I had sucked or been fucked by all four of them.

I left the club a dishevelled mess with fresh cum oozing from my ass and dried cum in my hair and on my face. I was a cum slut but I felt content in my skin for the first time that I could remember.

12