Desert Flower Ch. 01

Story Info
A hike turns into a meeting of the spirit and mind.
5.6k words
4.72
23.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

I had been on this job for about ten days and it was a bitch. I had a new night hand, which I had to train from scratch or just about anyway. That means that I couldn't leave location for any length of time. A quick trip into town for supplies, food, and cigarettes was about it. I was bored and chomping at the bit to get out and do something different.

About eight a.m. the Driller called and said they were going to make a trip up into casing and while they were there, they had some work to do on the draw works. Damn, just what I needed, some time off. What they had to do would take most of the day. Not enough time for me to go off and do something but enough time for me to get out and wander around for a bit.

We were drilling this well in the middle of a large game ranch in southwest Texas. There was a large house and a couple of permanent house trailers near the front gate, but nothing else that I had seen out in this part of the ranch. I figured I could take a long walk, get some sun, and exercise. Maybe that would relieve my cabin fever.

When they started to trip the pipe out of the hole, I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. My old hiking shoes were worn and well broken in, comfortable. I packed a water bottle, my digital camera, and several large red rags in a small fanny pack. Once I had that strapped on around my waist, I was ready to go.

The rig was set up on a long ridgeline; extending out between two, scrub oak filled creek bottoms. I followed the main road back toward the front gate for about two hundred yards, before turning into a small narrow track running down into one of the bottoms.

Even this early, the sun was hot, but it cooled down to a tolerable level as I entered the shade of the trees. It felt really good to be outside as I slowly eased my way along the sand track. The sand made walking quiet and easy.

I was in no hurry, I had seen several large deer on my few trips in and out of the ranch, and I hoped to get a picture or two. I saw deer tracks everywhere as I moved along the road. A couple of miles farther along, I came to a "Y" in the road and stood trying to decide which way to go.

The road to the right went on out across the bottom and opened out, with scattered trees. The rig noise was still fairly loud even at this distance, so I choose the left and was soon climbing up to the top of the next ridge.

By the time I reached the top, I had worked up a good sweat. So, I pulled off the t-shirt and stuck it in the fanny pack, pulling out one of the rags to wipe the sweat off my face. I stuck it into my back pocket, moved on over the open space at the top of the ridge, and planned to go down into the next bottom. As I crossed the sand track along the ridge top, I noticed fresh tire tracks and decide to follow them.

As the ridge tapered out and started to drop off into the bottomland, I again had the choice of two roads. Since the tire tracks went to the right, so did I. The tire tracks were narrow, which suggested a jeep or a small SUV of some kind. All of the vehicles I had seen here on the ranch were either four wheel drive trucks or one-ton dualies. The tracks were way too small to be either one of those type trucks. With a shrug, I set off along the narrow steep road.

When I reached the bottom of the hill, I paused and took a small sip of water. As I stood there, a movement among the trees on the right side of the road caught my eye. I froze as the movement resolved itself into the shape of a deer, and then two deer, and then three deer. They were too far away to get a decent picture with my camera, so I just stood and watched them as they fed on the honeysuckle vines.

They were slowly moving to my left and toward the road. I wondered if I could ease on down the road and get into a position to get a picture when they crossed. Maybe and maybe not, the wind was blowing towards me, which was in my favor but the trees were thin and the brush low.

I was surprised they hadn't seen me coming down the hill and took off. That's when I realized that they had been behind a stand of thick cedar and had only come into view since I had stopped to drink. Could I use the cedars as a screen to get closer to them? There was nothing like trying.

I slowly and carefully eased to my right until they were once again behind the thick cedar trees. As soon as they were out of sight, I moved as quickly and quietly as I could to the edge of the cedars and slipped in among them. I meant to go straight through so I would be as close as possible to the deer, but the trees had other ideas. They were just too thick in front of me and to my left, so I had to detour to the right.

I wove my way through the cedars, but realized I was getting farther away from where I wanted to be with each step. Well, maybe there would be a way to slip back, once I got to the other side. The problem was that I just wasn't making any progress toward the far side, just down the middle, away from the deer.

The trees started to thin out so I could once again go the way I wanted. I walked several hundred yards trying to circle back to my left. When I got to a point where I could see the edge of the cedar thicket, I stopped for another drink of water. There was no wind in these thick trees and it was hot.

I moved forward again until I reached the edge of the cedars and stopped to get my bearings. I took a couple of slow cautious steps forward and once again paused, scanning the wood to my left for a sign of the deer. After a moment, I was rewarded with a slight movement, which turned into the deer.

The only problem was that they were twice as far away as before and there was no cover between them and me. Well, so much for bright ideas. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I looked around at the beautiful woodland scene before me. Although the oak trees were far smaller than what I was used to in my neck of the wood, they were still beautiful.

There appeared to be an open area a few hundred yards through the trees straight in front of me. I wondered if the road curved around and that was it. There was only one way to find out, I decided and slowly moved off in that direction. I wasn't worried about getting lost, as I have a good sense of direction and the road I had been on, was only a short ways back to my left.

When I reached the edge of the woods, there was a road there and an open sandy area leading down to a wide shallow creek. Water is a magnet to me, so I headed toward it. I glanced at the road as I crossed it and noted that there were not any tire tracks.

Maybe they had taken another road. I figured I would follow the creek back to the left and see if the jeep or whatever had crossed it. The worst thing that could happen would be to find a swimming hole, I thought to myself with a chuckle.

A fringe of willows along the creek bank gave some relief from the sun with their shade. They are also the reason I did not see the little yellow jeep or it's occupant until I was up close and personal.

The creek was making a turn to my left and I was looking at the rock dam someone had built across its width, as I slowly made my way along. A female voice yelling, "Hey" snapped my head around to the left, to find a women lying on a blanket.

It was two blinks before the fact that she was nude registered on my brain and another couple of blinks for my brain to shift gears enough for me to turn around. I said, "Sorry." As I beat a hasty retreat back behind the willows.

Visual snapshots of her beautiful brown body were flicking across my minds eye. Shots showing her rolling over off her stomach and sitting up. She was one good-looking lady, I can tell you that much.

I had intended to go back the way I had come and cross back through the woods to get out of her area. I had made about a dozen steps when I heard her ask, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?"

I started to ignore the question and hurry on my way, but I decided it might be better to explain myself and my presence here. I did not want to start any problems with the landowners.

"I work for the oil company that's drilling the well over on the next ridge line. I had some time off and decided to take a hike. I didn't know there was anyone around this area. I apologies for scaring you like I did."

"You didn't scare me, startle, yes, but not scare," she said, as much to convince herself, as to convince me.

"Again, I'm sorry and it won't happen again," I said as I started to walk away.

I made another couple of steps when I heard her ask, "Where are you going?"

I stopped and looked back to find her standing next to the willow trees looking at me. She had a large beach towel wrapped around her slender body, covering from just above her breasts to her knees. Her long black hair was hanging to her waist over her right shoulder.

"I was getting out of your space and heading back to the rig."

She laughed easily and said, "This is not my space, it's my Grandfathers. Do you always run around just wearing a pair of shorts?"

I shrugged and smiled before I said, "No. Normally I wouldn't be wearing the shorts. I didn't know what to expect in this area, so I kept them on."

She inclined her head to the side for a second as she studied me. Then she said, "You look harmless enough, and I don't think you're lying about why you're here and how. Come on back over here and let's talk a while."

I didn't need a second invitation believe me. As I got nearer to her I said, "My names Bill, Bill Heron."

"Hello Bill," she said extending her hand, which I shook.

As I released her hand she said, "My names Desert Flower, or at least that's the English equivalent as my Grandfather explains it to me. He's full-blooded American Indian and has some strange ways and ideas. Since he raised me from a baby, I'm used to them. Most people just think he's crazy." She ended with a laugh.

"Crazy like the fox is more like it," I said mostly to myself.

"Exactly," she said with a big smile.

This broke the ice, so to speak. After that, she asked me about my last name. I chuckled and replied, "I'm about three quarter's crazy Indian myself. Two grandmothers and one Grandfather were full blooded, and one Grandfather was fresh off the boat, redheaded Irish. So I guess you couldn't say I was white in any sense of the word."

She laughed at this and said, "What are the odds of two Indians meeting in the woods, on a private ranch, in the middle of a white mans world? I have an idea that there is more here than meets the eye. Grandfather will have much to say about it."

When I looked at her funny, she laughed again and said, "Don't worry about Grandfather, he's really a pussy cat."

"I'm going to reserve judgment on that, until after I hear how he reacts to me walking up on his Granddaughter in the buff. He might not be too happy with me," I said slowly.

With a grin she replied, "The naked part won't faze him a bit. It's the fact that you slipped up on me, without me hearing or seeing you that will bring his disapproval."

She paused and looked me up and down for a moment before she asked, "Do you have any problem with me getting out of this towel? I did come down here to sunbathe and to swim and I do neither with clothes on."

I looked at her a moment as a smile spread across my face. "Me? Have a problem with you being naked again? No. Actually it will help clear my mind of this short movie loop I have playing of you from the first time."

She grinned, dropped the towel onto the blanket, and did a slow turn in front of me. I let my eyes roam over her lovely body as they would. The short film had nothing on reality. She was about five feet seven inches tall, on the thin side but with ample curves.

The smallish cone shaped breasts that rode high on her chest were tipped with dark circles and little finger tipped sized nipples that pointed slightly upward. A trim flat stomach led down to wide flared hips and a small triangular shaped patch of hair on the mound above her sex. Tight firm thighs topped strong muscular calves that ended in small, narrow feet with red nail polish.

As she turned, her back was straight and almost muscular. Where it met with her hips, it had a deep indent just above her tailbone, which led to the swell of her ass. Oh my, what a sight that was. Tight and shaped like an upside down heart. I swallowed hard as she turned on around.

Once again facing me, she was still grinning as she asked, "Well?"

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I tried to find words to describe her beauty and perfection. I finally settled on, "Perfectly beautiful," and smiled broadly at her.

She chuckled and said softly, "As it should be."

When I grinned and nodded, she said, "If you want to get rid of those shorts, be my guest."

I felt my smile fade and I said, "Uh, that might not be such a good idea; that is until, I get used to your complete beauty. I'd probably scare you and embarrass myself."

"I ain't scared," she said with a laugh. "As for embarrassing yourself, if that tent in those shorts is any indication, you don't have anything to worry about. I've always been told that a hard-on was the ultimate compliment for a woman."

I looked at her hard for a moment and then asked, "Who told you that?"

She laughed and said, "Grandfather for one and myself for another. My Mom and Dad died a year or so after I was born and grandfather took me in. He hardly ever wears anything around the house and like you; he prefers shorts and t-shirts when he is out and about the ranch. The only time he really dresses is when it gets cold or he has to go to town. Having a naked man around is not something new to me, or being naked around one for that matter. When I got older and started to fill out, I caused Grandfather several hard times." This last was said with a grin.

She sat down on the blanket and laid back. Looking up at me she said, "You can sit down or even lay down if you want to. Make yourself at home and comfortable. Be yourself, please."

Smiling I said, "Thank you."

I took off the fanny pack and laid it at the end of the blanket; before I slipped off my shorts and sat down to take off my hiking shoes. When I turned back toward Desert Flower, she was up on her elbows, grinning from ear to ear. When I asked, "What?" She laughed and shook her head.

After a moment, she said softly, "You defiantly don't have anything to be embarrassed about and maybe I should be just a little scared."

I shook my head slowly and said, "There's nothing to be scared of, you're as safe as you want to be around me."

"Damned my luck," she said and then laughed. I had to laugh with her because I felt the same way.

We lay there talking for a long while, turning over from time to time, as we got hot on one side. After a little longer, she reached into her bag and got out a bottle of tanning oil.

"I'd better put some of this on before I get too burnt." Looking at me out of the corner of her eyes, she asked, "Do you want to help?"

When I grinned and reached for the bottle, she rolled over onto her stomach and brushed her long black hair up and over her shoulder, out of the way. I shifted around and sat on my knees next to her as I squirted some of the oil on her back and then some into my hand. I rubbed my hands together and started to work the oil into her shoulders and upper back.

As I rubbed the oil in, I could feel a couple of tension knots in the muscles between her shoulder blades. I worked these until they loosened up. She made little sounds of pleasure on a couple of occasions but lay there perfectly still. I applied more oil and worked it into one arm and then the other, then down along her sides to her hips.

When I paused there, she whispered, "Don't stop now, your hands feel good and I do need all of me oiled up."

I moved down to kneel over her feet, as I put oil in my hands and slowly rubbed it into her firm sweet ass. From time to time, I let a finger or two trail down the deep cleft between the cheeks. Each time I did, she made a soft sound and lifted her ass slightly.

I moved on down to her thighs and worked on them, letting my fingers slide up the satiny skin on the insides of her thighs until I was almost touching her sex. As my fingers neared her sex, her ass would once again lift slightly, subtly.

I moved down to do her calves and feet. As I worked on one, the other rested between my thighs, the foot against my chest. When I finished and moved back over to where I had been sitting, she sighed and slowly turned over.

She looked at me for a long moment and sighed again before saying, "I guess I need to do the front myself, huh. If you did the front, half as good as you did the back; I would either melt or explode. Maybe even both. You have good, knowing hands, that's for sure. You sure had a good effect on me."

When I grinned, she eased up on her elbows and glanced at my lap. I laughed as her eyes widened, "As you see, you had an effect on me also. As to whether it was good or bad is still in question."

Her eyes had never left my manhood as she whispered, "Damn."

After a moments pause she asked, "Just how big is that thing?"

I chuckled and answered, "A little short of eight inches long and about two inches across. A little bigger than average, or so I'm told."

She glanced up at my face and back to my lap as she said, "Whoever told you that was lying. That thing's two inches longer and twice as big around as anything, I've ever seen. Not that I've ever seen all that many."

I grinned and ask a question that had been bugging me ever since I first laid eyes on her, "If I'm not being to forward, just how old are you?"

She looked up at my face and grinned before she said, "Old enough to know better, but young enough not to give a damn."

I nodded and said, "Me too, but that doesn't answer my question."

She laughed and said, "Thirty five as of last month, how about you?"

I frowned a moment and said, "I'll be fifty six this fall."

"No way," she said quickly.

"Way," I said and grinned.

"You'll have to prove that to me. I figured you were in your early forties at the most."

I laughed and used my hands to pat my ass. "I seem to have left my wallet in my other suit, Officer."

She laughed and shifted enough to pick up the oil and hand it to me. "I'll take my chances," she said and added, "Oil me up and make me like it."

With a grin, I moved over and straddled her thighs, my manhood jutting out over her mound as I applied oil to my hands and leaned forward to apply it to her collar bones and the fronts of her shoulders. The head of my shaft lightly rubbed from side to side, just grazing the soft hair on her mound as I did.

She made a soft hissing sound, which turned to a low moan as I slowly and lightly ran my palms over her hard nipples. Using one hand on each breast, I slowly massaged the oil in. I paid special attention to the puffy dark brown area under the hard nipples, and the nipples themselves.

Her breathing was rather ragged by the time I moved on down to her lower ribs and soft but firm stomach. I worked the oil into her skin and every once and a while I would run one hand or the other up to caress her breasts. By the time, I scooted back and started to apply oil to her hips she was breathing hard.

I moved farther back and knelt between her feet as I worked on the front of her thighs. I once let my right hand wander up and massage oil into the hair of her mound. This brought a long low groan from her lips. As I moved back down to her thighs and worked the oil in first one and then the other, her legs slowly slipped farther and farther apart. As I did her shins and the tops of her feet, her knees spread open, displaying her open and very wet sex.

I snapped the cap closed on the oil and sat there admiring the view for a moment before she opened her eyes and took several deep breaths. She looked up at me a moment and then said in a whisper, "You missed a spot."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers
12