Desert Flower Ch. 02

Story Info
Two become as one.
6.4k words
4.79
16.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers

Desert Flower and I spent the next couple of hours swimming and playing in the deep pool of the creek. After her abortive attempt to fit my slightly oversized member into her almost virgin pussy, she had been strangely quiet. It only took a short time in the cool water and a little horseplay to bring her back to her normal fun self.

Wrestling with her oil-slicked body was a blast. Neither of us could get a good grip on the other but the slipping and sliding of warm slick flesh against warm slick flesh was enough to keep the sexual tension high.

Finally exhausted and out of breath, we settled in the shallow water, in the shade of a willow tree. I sat on the sandy bottom and Desert Flower sat astraddle me, one leg on each side of my hips, her arms around my neck. My still hard member protruded up between us. Her warm slit pressed tightly against it and her firm breasts pressed against my chest.

She kissed me lightly and then laughed. "This seems to be our position. We keep ending up this way."

I hugged her tightly to me, and replied; "I see nothing wrong with it; in fact, I like it a lot." I wiggled my hips as best I could with her sitting on me, I could feel my shaft rubbing up and down in her slit.

She shivered and wiggled her hips also. "If you don't quit that, I'm going to have to try and get you inside me and when I can't, I'll be unhappy again."

I kissed her and stopped moving. When she didn't stop moving, I broke the kiss and said, "Uh, I stopped."

She grinned and whispered, "Too late."

She continued to wiggle her hips for another minute or so and then, she groaned deeply and hugged me tightly. She sat completely still for almost a full minute before she lifted her head from my shoulder and smiled a crooked smile.

"I keep going boom just from rubbing against you. What's going to happen if I ever do get you inside me? It will probably kill me but what a way to go." She ended with a laugh.

"Kill you? You'll crush me, that's what will happen. I'll end up two foot long but only as big around as my little finger," I said with a chuckle.

She grinned and replied, "It looks as though we have quite a dilemma. Maybe we need to consult Grandfather. After all, he is older and has more experience in such matters."

I laughed and said, "Right. When you finish with your question, he will have his skinning knife out and I'll give you one guess what he'll skin first. That will definitely solve the problem in one respect. Personally, I don't care for the idea."

She chuckled and kissed me. When the kiss ended, I said, "There is another way to go at this."

Desert Flower gave me a wide-eyed look and said, "Oh?"

I laughed and replied, "Yes, we find a nice soft bed and a lot of free time. That and a little patience will solve our problem. It will take a lot of hard, hard work on my part and more than a hundred orgasms on your part but I think we can do it."

Her wide-eyed look turned to a sly, wolfish grin. "More than a hundred orgasms; is that what you said?" When I returned the grin and nodded, she laughed and added, "When do we begin?"

"When isn't the question? Where, that is the question. I work a twelve-hour shift and live in a work trailer with another guy, a guy by the way that I have to train, as we work." I paused a second and added, "Maybe when is the question after all."

She smiled and slowly got up off my lap. She was a little wobbly as she got to her feet. She reached down with both hands, "Come on, we don't have far to go to find that soft bed, I live at the front gate remember."

I took her hands and stood up. Once I was on my feet, I pushed her hands and arms around behind her back and pulled her tightly to me. With her arms imprisoned behind her, I kissed her long and deep. She pulled at my grip a couple of times before she surrendered to the kiss with a soft moan.

I broke the kiss and moved my head to the side to kiss and lick at her neck from the junction of her neck and shoulder up to her ear. As I nibbled on her ear, she whimpered softly and pressed herself tighter to me, rubbing her lower belly and mound against my hard shaft. I loosened my grip on her arms and lowered my hands to squeeze and massage her tight ass cheeks. Her arms remained where I had left them.

The forefinger on my right hand trailed slowly up and down the deep cleft between her ass cheeks. Each time it lightly brushed over the tight pucker of her anus, she jerked. About the fourth time she jerked, she whispered with a hiss, "You're going to get me turned on again if you don't quit teasing like that."

"Oh, you like that, do you?" I whispered back.

She nodded quickly as my fingertip probed at the tight circle of muscle. Most of the oil had washed off us in the water. I moved the finger lower and dipped it into the hot wet opening of her sex. She moved her legs wider apart and came up onto her toes. I worked the finger in to the first joint and slowly rotated it; before I slowly slipped it back out.

She whimpered softly and her hips wiggled as if they were searching for the finger. "Hmmm, you like that also." She nodded again.

I rubbed the slippery fingertip against the tight pucker of her anus again. She jerked and stuck her butt out sharply. Slowly I worked the fingertip inside. The whole time, a soft whimpering whine was coming from Desert Flower.

When the finger was in to the first joint, I held it still for a moment before starting to slowly move it in and out. After a few seconds, a shudder ran up and down her body and the whine became a loud moaning groan as she came. Her legs got wobbly again and I used both arms to hold her upright and against me.

After a moment, I stooped and picked her up, wading the few steps to shore, I carried her over to the blanket. When I picked her up, her arms came up and around my neck. As I lowered her back to her feet, she grabbed me by each side of the head and planted a kiss on me that would have awakened the dead.

When she released me, I asked, "What was that for?"

She smiled and sat down on the blanket without saying a word. I grinned and sat down beside her. "I understand completely." I added. She grinned and lay back on the blanket with a deep sigh, closing her eyes.

I lay down on my side, beside her and propped my head up on my hand. I lay there just watching her. After a few minutes, her eyes opened and she smiled up at me. "I've already had more orgasms this afternoon, than I've had in any one year of my life. Of course, if it weren't for my fingers, I'd have no sex life at all. It's my choice but I don't have to like it. I'm the one who was waiting for the right person."

She paused for a moment and then asked, "So, where the hell have you been and what took you so long to find me?"

I grinned and then laughed. She smiled up at me and then joined me in laughing.

I leaned over and kissed her gently and sweetly. With a smile, I turned over and lay down on my back, the hot afternoon sun quickly warming my body, a thin sheen of perspiration popping out all over my skin. After a few minutes, Desert Flower's hand sought out mine, our fingers intertwining.

In about fifteen minutes, I had to roll over. Laying on my stomach, and propped up on my elbows, I was intensely aware of my hard member pressed against the blanket and the heat of the sun on my back and ass.

Desert Flower rolled over onto her side, facing me. Her head propped up on her left hand and her right hand was wandering over my sweat slick back and ass.

After another few minutes she said, "I still can't get over how good a shape you are in for your age. I can see the passage of time in your face and the salt and pepper in you hair. You are a good-looking man now. You must have been a lady killer in your younger days."

I looked around at her and smiled. "No, not really, I've never really thought of myself as anything but me, neither good looking nor ugly, just me. You, you're beautiful and always will be."

She chuckled. "I was an ugly duckling. When I was young, I was fat, with stringy hair and pimples. When I came to live with Grandfather, he told me to wait. According to him, all things come in they're own time." She paused to chuckle again. "That is his favorite saying. It seems to cover most all subjects, one way, or another."

I nodded. "He's a smart man and sounds a lot like my Grandmother. She always said, "Why worry? If you can do something about a problem, then there is no problem. If you can't, then worrying, will do no good except to make you old before your time." Sounds about like the same thing to me."

Desert flower smiled and nodded. "Will we ever get to be so smart?"

I nodded and replied solemnly, "In our own time." This made her laugh.

I was about to kiss her but something made me look to my right, toward the road back up the ridge. "Uh, don't look now, but here comes your Grandfather," I said softly.

Desert Flower's eyes followed the direction I was looking and she sat up and waved. "Hello, Grandfather," she called out.

The old man waved and continued walking towards us. He was tall and slender, his hair long and tied into two braids. A wide brimmed black cowboy hat shaded his eyes. He wore a pair of shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt, with a pair of moccasins on his feet. He was darkly tanned and his skin weathered and lined.

He looked old but the way he moved, showed none of his age. When he was about five feet from the blanket, he squatted down and said, "Granddaughter, you're going to cook yourself one of these days out here in this sun."

"Yes, Grandfather." Desert Flower replied with a laugh.

Looking at me, her Grandfather asked, "And who is this?"

"This is the one I've been waiting for. His name is Bill, Bill Heron. He is of three quarters blood, so he is as crazy as we are." She replied.

Grandfather nodded and smiled. "Glad to meet you Bill."

"Glad to meet you, sir." I replied.

To Desert Flower he said, "He's kind of old, isn't he?"

She laughed and shrugged. "I have no control over that. All I know is that he makes my world sing."

Grandfather smiled, nodded, and looked at me again. "Welcome to the family."

With that, he stood up and stretched his back. "I'm going to check the water well on the back forty. I should be back sometimes late in the morning."

"You be careful, Grandfather," Desert Flower said and stood up to hug the old man.

When she released him, he glanced over at me and said to her, "I should tell you the same thing but it would do no good." With a chuckle and a shake of his head, he turned and went along the creek, in the direction I had originally come from.

"Goodbye Grandfather," Desert Flower called out. The old man just raised his hand and kept on walking.

I rolled over and sat up, crossing my legs, with my feet under my thighs. Desert Flower turned and looked at me with a smile on her face. "Grandfather likes you," she said softly.

"How could you tell? He only spoke to me twice."

She laughed and replied, "He welcomed you to the family. Do you understand what that means?"

As I thought about it, she moved over and sat down as I was sitting, her knees almost touching mine. She studied my face as my silence dragged on.

Finally, I said with a grin, "I think I'm in trouble."

She laughed but didn't say anything so I continued, "It means that I am now part of his family, with all that goes along with it."

She nodded. "Yes, that and a lot more. As far as he is concerned, you are now his son in law. He follows the old ways. If my mother were alive, she would have the last say on us. Since she isn't, then it is all up to me."

She paused for a second and watched me intently. When I didn't say anything she asked, "How does it feel to meet someone, have a little fun, and be inducted into a family all in one short afternoon?"

I laughed and replied, "Wonderful."

She cocked her head to one side and chuckled. "You sure are taking this calmly. Most guys would be freaking out about now."

I laughed and shook my head. "What's to freak out about? I was married to a wonderful lady for over twenty years. She died about twelve years ago."

Desert Flower started to say something but I held my hand up and went on. "It was a long time ago, the hurt is over, and all that remains are the good memories. Like you, I have been looking for that someone special. Now I've found you and everything is right with the world, so what could the problem be? None that I can see?"

My hands were resting on my knees, now Desert Flower's hands moved forward to cover them. She looked at her small hands on top of my larger ones and smiled. "Now, all we have to do is to follow my Grandfather's and your Grandmother's universal advice. We can talk of the future later. Right now, we should just enjoy each other's company and get to know each other better."

I nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me."

She squeezed my hands and grinned wolfishly. "Do you think you can make me come one more time?"

When I started to move, she held my hands and shook her head. "No, don't move. Do it from this position."

I laughed and said, "Oh, you're trying to make it harder on me." When she glanced down at my semi hard member, I laughed again, which made her grin. "Maybe difficult was a better choice of a word to use."

She laughed and replied, "No, I like the first word better."

"Ok, close your eyes and leave them closed." I told her.

She closed her eyes and I moved her hands back to the tops of her knees. I sat there looking at her for a long moment, drinking in her beauty. With one finger, I lightly traced a line across her smooth forehead and then down between her eyes to the tip of her nose. Next, I used the fingertip to outline her lips and jaw line.

I placed a finger on each side of her neck, just below her ears and traced downward along the sides of her neck and out along the tops of her shoulders. Without pausing, I continued down along her arms and ended up at the tops of her hands.

As my fingers moved, I could see her body reacting to the light brushing touch. She took a slow breath and her head and shoulders lifted, her breasts thrusting out more as her back arched slightly. She slowly sucked her stomach in at the same time. With her eyes closed, her other senses were working overtime.

Moving my fingertips to her knees, I traced a line up along the tops of her thighs almost to her hips and then inward a couple of inches to make the return trip to the insides of her knees. I move the fingertips down another couple of inches and glided them up along the inside of her thighs. A slight shiver ran through her body as they neared her sex.

Without touching her there, I followed the crease between her hip and sex up to circle outward and come back down the outside of her thighs. I took my hands away and sat looking at her. Her nipples were hard and she licked her lips a couple of times with just the tip of her tongue showing from between her lips. Her sex, which is short and low between her thighs, was slowly opening, the long thin inner lips were now visible.

I took her hands and move them to either side of her, slightly behind and to each side of her ass. She leaned back on them and smiled. "You seem to be getting to know me quite well. By the way, that was very sensuous in a tickling, teasing way."

I grinned and returned my fingers to the outsides of her knees. "You haven't felt anything yet," I said softly, as I moved the fingertips lightly up along the outsides of her thighs. At her hip, I made several slow circles down on each cheek of her ass and then I traced up along her sides. As the fingertips traveled over her lower rib cage, she shivered and giggled.

"That tickles," she whispered.

As my fingertips moved on upward and slowly drew circles around her breasts that spiraled inward toward her nipples, she arched her back, presenting her breasts more prominently to me. As the fingertips touched the dark circles under her nipples, she took a deep hissing breath. I let the fingertips brush very lightly against her hard nipples; her back arched even more.

When I brushed my fingers over her nipples again, a shudder ran throughout her body and she moaned softly. I held my fingers together and brushed the four of them up and down against the hard nubs. The fingers ran over the sensitive flesh in quick bumps. Desert Flower's head went back and she pushed her breasts out to the maximum, straining to make firmer contact with my fingers.

I kept the touch light and quick until I moved my hands away and sucked a nipple between my lips and flicked at it with my tongue. Her breath sucked in with a hiss and she moaned softly. I sucked more of the nipple in and ran my tongue over the soft puffy flesh holding the nipple up, feeling it grow firmer and larger.

I sucked most of her sweet breast into my mouth and bathed it with swipes and swirls of my tongue, the low moan was back, and she shivered again. I moved my head back, still working my tongue over her breast until just the nipple was between my lips. I released it and planted one last kiss on it.

Now I turned my attention to the other breast. I used the tip of my tongue to flick the hard bud of her nipple. She turned her upper body, moving the nipple closer to me. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue over it firmly.

The hissing breath was back only louder. As I sucked more of her breast into my mouth, I dropped my hands to her thighs and lightly ran my fingertips up and down the satiny skin of her inner thigh, just brushing her sex at the end of each caress.

She gasped at the unexpected touch on her sex and shivered. I slid my palms up along her sides and captured both her breasts, one in each hand as I released the one from my mouth. I gently squeezed them and flicked first one hard nipple and then the other with the tip of my tongue. Her back arched again and she moaned.

Releasing her breasts, I let my hands slowly drift down across her stomach and outward to her hips as I leaned forward, kissed, and licked the flat valley between her breasts. My lips and tongue moved upward to the depression at the base of her throat, pausing there for a moment and then moving on up her neck.

As I kissed her lips softly, I gently rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She gasped, her body stiffening as she started to come, a shudder ran throughout her body. I dropped one hand to her sex and brushed a fingertip over her clit. She moaned loudly as she sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck; I could feel her body jerking and shivering as she came even harder.

I moved my hands to her back and gently stroked and caressed it until she had calmed down. From the base of my neck, I heard her whisper; "You did it almost without touching my sex. Touching me there just made it even better." She chuckled softly and added, "Maybe one day you will be able to do it, just looking at me."

I chuckled and replied, "You almost do it to me with me looking at you; you are so beautiful and so sensuously sexy. My manhood will never go down with you walking around naked."

She lifted her head and grinned at me. "What do you think you do to my little clit? Even the cold water of the creek couldn't make it go down and bury its head like it should. All my mind has to do is to brush against the memory of your lips and tongue on me there and it springs up like a jack in the box," she said and then laughed.

I laughed at that mental picture and then leaned over to kiss her softly on the lips. "Come on, let's take a swim, and give it a rest. I'll stay away from you; well, not far. I couldn't bear that," I said and kissed her lips again.

She whispered, "Me either," and hugged me tightly.

When she let me go, I stood up, pulling her up with me. She chuckled as her legs shook slightly. "I was worried about you, that I might hurt or even kill you but it may be the other way round," she said as I held on to her for support. "I think I'll limit my time in the water to wading and sitting, I think swimming is out of the question, for a little while anyway."

TxRad
TxRad
5,930 Followers
12