Deserving Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was playing with her hair, running my fingers through it, pulling it into a ponytail, leading her up and down as she worked on my shaft.

"God," I said. "Baby, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

She stopped sucking for a moment. "Mmm, yummy. That's the idea, Daddy. I'll try to swallow it, okay?"

"Jesus..."

She went back for more. I watched as she kept working her mouth and hand on my cock, stroking my flesh, running her tongue up and down the underside of my shaft. It was too much for me after so long. I just wanted to cum, wanted to let go and climax to the feeling of my daughter's tight lips around my dick.

"Fuck, baby!" I grunted as my cock throbbed and spasmed.

"Oh!" Lara said as my cum sprayed inside her mouth. She closed her lips tight around my head and swallowed, but another blast of semen was too much for her. She coughed and pulled her mouth away. Cum ran down her chin as she tried to swallow, just as my cock throbbed again and sprayed across her face and in her hair.

"Jesus, that's a lot of cum!" Lara said, grabbing my cock. She dove on it again, wrapping her lips around it just as I let loose another spurt. She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, squeezing my shaft with her hand and my mushroom head with her lips. Her throat contracted, and I felt my cock throb one last time. I was spent, coming down, but my daughter was moaning.

"Mmm, yummy daddy cum," she mumbled, sucking on my sensitive cock.

"Ah, gently, baby, gently."

I heard a couple knocks, my eyes flashing up to the door. I had mere moments before the door opened. I pulled my chair into the desk, ramming my cock into my daughter's throat and nudging her under my desk. She pulled away, gasping and coughing.

The door opened and I made a loud coughing sound. "Paul!"

Paul was standing in the doorway. "Jesus, Ryan, you're still here?"

"Yes, I--" I glanced down. My daughter squeezed the base of my cock and then winked at me. She licked the head of my overly sensitive tip and then put it in her mouth. "Ah!"

"Ah?"

"I, ah," I said, looking up, "I, ah, what did you want?"

I held my breath as I felt Lara tighten her lips around my shaft. She was licking and sucking on it again under the desk while my brother stood right across from me. The sensation was overwhelming but I tried to sit still.

"I want to know why you're still here. It's 6:00."

"I, I was, um, finishing," I said.

"Where's Lara?"

"She's, uh, under, uh, home," I said, trying to focus on the conversation as my daughter pulled on my cock with her tight lips. "Fuck."

"She's under home fuck?" Paul said.

"Yes, she went home," I said. "Why?"

"I wanted to say goodbye."

My daughter smiled under the desk and waved before her lips wrapped around my cock again.

"She, uh, she told me to say goodbye to you."

Paul tilted his head to the side. I wasn't sure where he was looking but there was no way he could see Lara from his vantage point. "Really?"

"Yes. So, uh, let me finish up here, and I'll be on my way home in a few minutes."

"Uh huh," Paul said, folding his arms. "Why are Lara's boots beside your desk?"

"Huh? Oh..."

I glanced at the side of my desk, seeing Lara's boots, then I glanced down at Lara with her cock stuffed in my mouth. She seemed to shrug, but didn't take my cock out of her mouth. She was still nursing on it, running her tongue under it.

"I, those are, uh, a gift. I bought them for her."

"Right," Paul said. "Well, have a good night, Ryan."

"Yeah, good night," I said, glancing down as my daughter nibbled on the head of my cock.

Paul left. I stayed frozen, but my daughter kept sucking. I waited a moment and then wheeled my chair away. Lara crawled out and I realized my desk didn't quite reach the floor.

"Fuck!" I said. "I think he saw your feet under the desk!"

She looked around. "Oops."

"Fuck," I said. "Fuck."

"Shh," Lara whispered, standing up. "Relax, Daddy. Uncle Paulie is cool. He won't care."

"I care!"

"So deny it. He can't be sure."

I sighed. "We have to get cleaned up. You're covered in cum."

"So are you," she said, pointing at my pants. There was cum all around my zipper.

"Shit."

"Got paper towels?"

We cleaned up as fast as we could. I really wanted to get out of the office. Not that I was looking forward to going home and confronting my wife, but I was feeling better, more relaxed.

"So," Lara said, wiping her hair with a napkin, "how'd I do for my first blow job?"

I stopped wiping the cum off my shirt to look at her. "You were great."

"Really?" she said excitedly.

"Yes, really. Are you okay?"

She rolled her eyes. "Jesus, Daddy, don't start that again. I'm okay. Are you okay?"

"I'm feeling really damn good," I said.

She giggled. "Good. You deserved it."

I took a deep breath. "All right. Let's go home. Time to face the music."

I followed my daughter home and parked up behind her. Agatha peeked out the window before disappearing. She was undoubtedly wondering why we were both home so late. I'm sure she wasn't upset though. Probably had time to squeeze in a quickie with the fucker next door.

I stared at his house. I could see the man's television playing through the window. How obnoxious. Well, fuck him for fucking my wife. I climbed out of my car and met my daughter on the porch.

"I got your back," she said.

"Baby, yes or no question, is she having sex with him?"

Lara looked in my eyes. "Yes, I saw it on the video. You need to tell her we have proof, and then--"

"Thanks, Lara. I'll handle it from here. Your mother and I may start arguing, but I don't want you jumping in, okay?"

Lara frowned. "Okay. But if you need me, I'm here."

"Thanks," I said, leaning in and kissing her cheek. "You're the best daughter a father could ask for."

She smiled. "Thanks. I suck cock now too."

"You keep quiet about that."

She winked. "Trust me."

When we went inside, my wife was sitting on the sofa, watching television, flipping through the stations, her legs crossed and bobbing. "About time you got home. Where have you been?"

"Work," I said.

"And you?" Agatha said to Lara.

"I went to Daddy's office to say hello."

"Oh, and you two spent the evening together? How cute."

"Ugh, whatever," Lara said, sitting down on the armchair. She settled in, looking comfortable. She probably would have popped popcorn if I let her.

"I didn't make dinner," Agatha said. "Do you want to order a pizza?"

I came in and sat down on the other side of the sofa, the middle cushion separating me from my wife. "I'm not hungry."

"Me either," Lara put in. "Had a big milk shake earlier."

I gave my daughter a look.

She grinned. "So delicious."

"Well, I am hungry," Agatha said. "I suppose I'll just make something for myself." She stood up, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Agatha, sit down."

"What?" she said, pulling her hand away.

"Please, sit down."

"Why?"

"We need to talk."

"About what?" she said, glancing from Lara to me.

"About your infidelity," I said, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Excuse me?" Agatha said, sitting down. "What are you talking about? Is Lara making up stories again?"

"Agatha, I'm not going to make this difficult. Lara put a hidden camera in the house. I saw you blowing Walter this afternoon."

"And fucking him," Lara put in. "Ride 'em cowboy."

"Lara, please."

"What?" Agatha said. She gave Lara a venomous glare. "Whatever she says is bullshit. That never happened."

"I got the video to prove it," Lara countered. "Want to watch it? And newsflash, you fuck like a dead fish. Even your boyfriend looked bored."

"Lara, please let me handle this. Agatha---"

"I don't fucking believe this!" Agatha said, standing up, looking down at Lara. "You put a camera in my house? You spoiled rotten little bitch! How dare you?"

"How dare you cheat on my daddy?" Lara shouted back, jumping up. "He's been nothing but loyal to you, and you treat him like shit! You don't deserve him! I knew you were a scumbag all along!"

I moved between them before it got out of hand. "Lara, go to your room."

"No, Daddy! She brought this on herself! Cheating whore!"

"Fuck you!" Agatha screamed. "You are done! Say goodbye to your college fund! I want you out of this house tonight! Your car is mine! You can fuck off and live in the street!"

"The only one leaving is you! You're in my fucking house now! And Daddy's mine too!"

"All right, enough!" I shouted. "Lara, go to your room!"

"But, Daddy!"

"Now!" I roared at her.

She pouted but stomped off. Agatha glared after her, and then she turned her glare on me.

"Ryan, whatever you saw---"

"Agatha, enough. I don't want to hear any lies or excuses. I'm not angry. I'm hurt." I looked her in the eye. "How long have you been sleeping with him?"

"Ryan..."

"Just be honest with me. Don't make me watch the video again."

Agatha swallowed. "Six months."

"Six months? That long? Are you kidding me?"

"You're never there for me anymore, Ryan! You left me long before I went to him! At least he cares about me, asks me about my day, wants to be with me."

"Oh, geez," I said, collapsing on the sofa.

"It's true! You spend all your time with her, that little bitch! When did I become an afterthought? When did you fall out of love with me and fall in love with her?"

"About the same time you stopped sleeping with me, Agatha."

She scoffed. "Yeah, well, maybe Walter's just better at it than you. At least I'm not sore after he's done with me."

I rubbed my face. "I'm not going to fight with you. Whatever your reasons, you abandoned this family."

"So, what, you're asking for a divorce now?" she said, folding her arms.

"Yes, I am."

"And I suppose you're going to use Lara's video in court, screw me out of alimony, the house, the cars, the money?"

I stared at her. "That's really all that's on your mind, isn't it?"

"I have slaved as your housewife for 19 years! While you were out building a career, I was at home, raising your spoiled brat of a daughter! You ruined my life when you got me pregnant! I wanted to be a photographer!"

I stood up. "Agatha, you'll get every penny that's coming to you. You think I want this house? You think I want to live next door to the man who fucked my wife? You think I want your car or your jewelry or the money? If it makes you so happy, take it, take all of it, take half the savings, take your fucking alimony. I hope it keeps you warm at night."

I walked away from her, climbing the stairs, heading toward my office. I needed some place to sit and collect my thoughts, and maybe have a drink.

My daughter was standing at the top of the stairs, listening to us. She looked down at her mother and then at me.

"Daddy? Can I talk to you, please?"

I sighed. "Yeah."

She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into her room, closing the door. "Daddy, what are you doing? You can ruin her in court!"

I sat on the edge of her bed. "Money? That's all you're thinking about too?"

"No," Lara said softly, sitting down next to me. "It's you I'm thinking of. I hate that she did this to you. I'm pissed that she's getting away with it."

"I'm getting away with it too," I said. "I cheated on her. She deserves half of everything."

"But, but you only cheated after---"

I reached out and pulled Lara into a kiss. She was silenced as my lips hungrily devoured hers. She kissed me back. I opened my mouth and fed her my tongue. She took it willingly. I could taste her.

"Daddy?" she whispered, catching her breath.

"She was right about one thing. I fell out of love with her a long time ago, and I fell in love with you."

Lara started to smile. "Really?"

"Really," I said. "I haven't been loyal to her, not in my heart. Maybe I pushed her away, maybe she pulled away. It doesn't matter. We grew apart while you and I grew closer. Now we have to figure out where we go from here."

Lara bit her lip nervously. "What do you mean?"

I leaned back in her bed. "I don't know how far you want this to go. Maybe what happened in that office was it. Maybe you want more, maybe not. We'll have to figure it out."

"Oh," she said. She put her hand on my chest and started rubbing in a circle. "When can we figure it out?"

"After the divorce."

"Oh," she said. "But that will take a while."

"We have to be careful around your mother. The way we play and flirt with each other, I don't want her to think something is going on."

Lara bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah. I mean, nothing is going on, right?"

"Right."

"Do you, um, want to sleep in my bed tonight?" she asked.

"That might look a little suspicious, don't you think?"

"Well, you can't sleep with her."

"I'll sleep on the sofa."

"But you should be in a bed. You can crash with me. It's no big deal. I have a queen."

"I don't want to upset her, and that would really piss her off and make her suspicious. And I'd like you to be nice to her."

"Huh? You can't be serious."

"Lara, she'll always be your mother. I don't want you two to hate each other."

"But, Daddy..."

"Try, please, for me."

Lara sighed. "For you."

We heard the front door slam. Lara climbed up on her knees and opened the curtains. "Holy shit, Mom is going next door!"

I climbed up and looked as well. There she was, crossing the lawn to reach the neighbor's house.

"What a slap in the face!" Lara said.

"What's the point in hiding it? I'm sure she needs someone to talk to."

"She might stay there tonight," Lara said.

"Yeah."

"Wait! She's coming back! With him?"

I watched as she and Walter left his house, but they weren't coming here. They got into his car and drove off. "Where are they going?"

"Who knows?" Lara said. "But that means you and I have the house to ourselves."

"I guess."

"Yup." She nudged me in the side, tickling with her fingers. I chuckled, guarding myself.

"What are you doing?"

"We're alone. Let's play."

"Play what?"

"Tickle fight, of course!" she said, reaching and tickling my chest. I pushed her hands away.

"Lara, come on. I just told my wife I wanted a divorce."

"Which is why you need major cheering up."

"I think the blow job was plenty."

"That was just to relax you. Now I'm going to make you laugh and smile."

She pushed me back, and I fell on her bed. She was after me, reaching for my sides, tickling me. I chuckled and pushed her hands away. "Don't start a tickle fight you can't win. You know I'm stronger than you."

She hovered above me. "Want to make it interesting?"

"How's that?" I said, reaching up and giving her a quick tickle on her tummy.

She giggled. "Okay, that right there. You can't do that."

"I can't tickle?"

"You can't use your left hand to tickle or hold me down. One armed only. Give me a fair chance."

"Hah! I can still make you say mercy."

"Prove it."

I sat up. "If you're so confident, let's make it really interesting. Let's bet who says mercy first."

"Oooh," she said. "What's the bet?"

"If I win, you give me another blowjob the next time we're alone."

Her jaw opened. "Dirty daddy, oh my! And if I win?"

"Why, I'll eat your pussy, of course," I said with a grin.

Her eyes popped out. "Wow, very dirty daddy."

I paused. "Unless you want something else?"

She giggled. "Nope. I'll take that bet. Either way, I win."

We shook on it, and then I raised my left hand and put it behind my back. "Bring it on."

She grinned and then pounced, tackling me back on her bed. Her hands were fast, slipping under my shirt and going for my weak point, the ribs.

"Ahaha-noooo!" With my arm pinned under me, I tried to tickle her side, but it barely fazed her.

"Gotcha now!" she cried, and then she pushed my shirt up over my head, blinding me. As I tried to straighten it out, she attacked me under my arms.

"Ah-ah!" I cried, pushing the shirt off over my head so I could see, leaving my bare chest open to assault. "That's it! Now you're in trouble!"

I did what I could with my right hand. I tickled her waist and lower back, and then I went for her weak spot, sliding my finger down her tailbone and poking my finger between her butt cheeks.

"Ahh!"

She shot straight up, abandoning my ribs, grabbing my hand and pushing it away. I went on the offensive, sitting up and tipping her back. My hand was bold as I grasped her breast. My thumb and forefinger squeezed through her shirt and bra, pinching her nipple. It was an area I'd never tested for tickle response before.

"Jesus, Daddy!" she said with a gasp, and then she grabbed my cock through my pants.

"Fuck!" I said as she squeezed.

I grabbed the bottom of her black blouse and lifted it up, pulling it over her head, blinding her. She let go of me to fix her shirt, but my eyes were on her bra. I grabbed the bottom of it and pushed up. Her breasts spilled out, and my eyes sparkled. Her breasts were pale and heavy; her pink nipples stood at attention for me, but only for a moment before she pushed her shirt down.

"Daddy!" She tried to straighten out her bra, but she had no time. I used my right hand to reach around her back, grasping her bra strap and pulling it up, along with her bunched-up shirt. Just as I had it over her head, she started to fight me off. I lost my grip, but I wasn't going to lose her shirt. I cheated, reaching out with my left hand and yanking her shirt and bra up over her head.

She fell back, topless. "Cheater!" She climbed up to her knees and stood defiantly, not even covering her bare breasts. They were full, perky, and her nipples were hard, with gooseflesh all around her areolas. "Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!"

"It was an accident! I forgot!"

"Thirty second penalty! Both hands behind your back! No moving!"

"No way! Fifteen!"

"Thirty, or you lose, and you eat my pussy right here and now!"

"Fine, 30 seconds, but your shirt stays off."

She gave me a look. "Okay, but no nipple pinching."

"I never agreed to that."

"Daddy, my nipples are more sensitive than yours!"

"Then you'd better protect them, because I'm coming for you in 30 seconds." I put both my hands behind my back. "29... 28..."

"Oh, you want to go for sensitive parts?" she said, reaching for my pants. "Let's see how fast you scream mercy when I'm squeezing your balls."

I looked down as she unbuckled my belt. "Fuck."

She unzipped my pants and then hooked her thumbs into my belt loops and pulled them down to my knees, along with my boxers. My half-hard cock hung low and long out in the open. She was momentarily distracted by it, staring with wide eyes.

"Jesus, Daddy, that cock of yours..." She took hold of it, running her hand along its length.

"15... 14..."

She was distracted now, holding my cock in her hand, staring at it, her breath shallow. I was distracted too. My shaft was growing longer and harder in her hand, but I also wanted to win this bet, because I really wanted her to suck it again.

"3... 2... 1," I said bringing my right hand around. She reached for my heavy ballsack, but she was too slow. I wrapped my arm around her whole body first, turning her around, pulling her bare back to my chest.

She was grasping wildly, pawing at my cock. My hand came up to her breast and found her nipple. She shoved back against me, and I lost my balance, falling on my butt, my back hitting the wall. Her butt ground down into my pubic bone, my cock standing up between her legs. She squirmed, reaching down between her legs for my balls. My fingers took hold of her nipple just as she grabbed my sack, the skin slipping between her fingers. She gave it a squeeze just as I gave her nipple a squeeze. We shared a gasp.

"Careful, Daddy," she said quickly.

"You squeeze, I squeeze," I said.

She held up her free hand. "I have an extra hand."

1...45678...10