Designated Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like I win" I said "we never agreed on what the winner gets."

Aunt Sara put down her glass and ducked under the table. She crawled under the table grabbed my cock and took the entire length in her mouth. She started to bob up and down on my dick making me rock hard again. Aunt Sara then pushed the back of my legs up so they were propped up on the table. Auntie then spread open my ass cheeks with her hands and began to flick her tongue very quickly across my asshole. I had never had this done to me before and it drove me crazy. Aunt Sara then put my legs down off the table and mounted me right on the chair. She sat on my cock and slowly rocked her hips back and forth as I sucked her big tits and held her sweet ass with both hands. She then began to pick up speed and soon she was riding my cock hard sending her nephew's dick deep into her pussy. Aunt Sara rode me for what seemed like forever bouncing up and down on my dick then we got on the floor and fucked in every position I could think of missionary, doggy, cow girl, reverse cow girl, side swipe, doggy again over the kitchen sick, even sixty-nine till I blew in her mouth. When we stooped we laid in each other's arms on the kitchen floor and I could hear birds chirping. I looked out the window and it was daylight, we had been fucking all night. We got up off the floor and Aunt Sara told me to grab a few bottles of water out of the fridge. She then grabbed my dick leading me out of the kitchen. As she walked by the kitchen table she grabbed what was left of my bottle of vodka and led me upstairs into her bedroom. We didn't leave the room until late Sunday night when she drove me to get my truck at the bar.

"You wanna stop by for supper tomorrow after work" Aunt Sara said as I got out of her car.

"Yeah sure, be there around 5:30" I said.

I don't think I'm going to bother trying to get back together with my wife.

12