Desire For My Son

Story Info
Mother loves her son and friends.
2.3k words
4.26
253.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember just the moment when it all started. It all started that morning I was making beds and I looked out the upstairs window and saw my son working on our new Bar-B-Q grill. He had his shirt off and I could see his muscles glistening with sweat in the morning sun.

I am Celia Waters and my son is Todd. He will be starting college in Valley Town in the fall. But I have him to myself all summer. But I have had Todd all to myself for nearly six years ever since his father died.

His father left us enough so I did not have to work but I do just to keep busy. I started working at the Valley real estate office shortly after my husband died. Then as I grew to know the business and got very good at it I bought in for half of the business. Mr. Collins and his wife Irene were more than happy to sell me half of the business.

I was a happy little widow for five years and then Burt Norris came to town. He is tall handsome, broad shoulders and a friendly smile that some how started me thinking of something besides working. Burt came in one afternoon with his lovely daughter Ann. She was nearly as tall as he was with a thick head of dark hair. A wide full lipped mouth, large breasts that were very prominently displayed. Her long legs were tanned and very shapely right up to a firm round butt. As my son later said," My god what an ass."

After a short interview we made an appointment to see the old Denton place up the valley about ten miles. It was across the river from the Widow Greens place. Betty is a member of the same church as I go to and we have been friends for sometime. I thought Betty's son Allen would be happy to have such a pretty girl living so close. At that time it never occurred to me that my own son would soon be enjoying Ann Norris's charms.

Burt was only on the property for a few minutes when he said. "I'll take it." Later that day Burt stopped back in to see me about an empty store down the alley from our office but facing Maple Street. Here again he was only in the store a few minutes when he said he wanted it also.

During the next few weeks Burt and I were busy doing a mountain of paper work and we spend several noon times together having lunch. Maybe it was my inner feeling of loneliness that allowed my thought to turn to sex and Burt. So one afternoon when we drove out to the Denton place and were in the barn we some how got too close and he kissed me.

I let him feel my breasts and I lingered basking in the warm glow that he was creating in me. Almost before I knew it we were in a pile of hay at the back of the barn. My skirt was up around my waist and I had my hands full of his very hard erection. He had my panties down and a finger gently titillating my clitoris. It had been so long since a man had showed any interest in me. I was finding it hard to resist. I did not resist at all in fact I shamefully and brazenly was the first to make a move to heighten our sexual pleasures. I moved down and took his handsome thick cock in my mouth. This surprised me because I almost never did that for my husband. It was something I had never enjoyed doing. But here I was with a man, a total stranger, (almost) with his smooth skinned, purpled headed cock in my mouth.

Something in me wanted to make this a moment of pleasure for Mr. Burt Norris so I took his cock in my mouth. It must have been the right thing to do because he responded with a gasp and moan that told me I was doing something right. As I pleasured Burt he fingered my clitoris and worked a finger into my wetness. That felt very good and I was fast becoming excited and felt my stomach tighten just before I gave up a climax of such proportions I screamed and jerked wildly. Spasms forced a thick creamy flow of fluid from me. I had never in my forty two years given up a flow like this. I seem to spurt forth like a man does when he climaxes. I never had done this before nor did I even know women could do such a thing. I fell back giving up Burt's wonderful cock from my mouth. I let it happen and Burt saw that I was so very excited and happy he kept up the two finger attack until I nearly passed out for the erotic pleasure.

He let me rest and lay back with his enormous cock still very hard and looking so shinny and wet. I guess that was when I made up my mind to give as good as I got. So I once again took his cock in my mouth and worked my mouth up and down over it just letting it slip into my mouth as if he were fucking a wet pussy. I must have done it right because before long I felt his cock swell and grow just before the first warm sweet load of cum entered my mouth. I was so surprised at how sweet it was as I started to swallow as much of the fluid as I could. Much did dribble down my chin but I did pretty well for the first time in my life I ever gave oral sex to a complete and finial solution.

Neither of us knew it at the time but we had an audience to our little sexual encounter. I would find out later that Allen Green was also in the barn that day. He would go home and tell his mother what he had seen as he and his mother were very close. In fact that closeness was why I was now months later looking down at my son with a heart that was beating fast and feeling very aroused and needy. I don't know why after all the years I had finely felt the need to have sex with my own son but here I was getting all excited at the thought of it.

Between that day in the barn and now I had sex with Burt several times. As much as I liked it and he seen to enjoy it also we never once expressed any feeling for one another other than for the need to have sex. So when I found out Burt was seeing Betty Green I did not feel any anger or jealously at all. But I did wonder if I would loose a great sex partner.

The answer came to that question one afternoon when Burt stopped by my office and together we drove out to see Betty Green. As I said, Betty and I were friends from church so we hugged as she came out to meet us at the car. Something in me had changed for I just happen to notice how Betty small firm pointed breasts felt pressed into my much larger softer breasts. Not only did it feel good I also felt a small tingle of excitement as Betty also kissed me on the mouth. Now that was also a first. But maybe she was being more friendly because she was now seeing Burt. I thought she wanted to let me know she knew that Burt and I were also fucking on the side.

The three of us walked around out side and wondered up the hill to her Apple orchard. It was lovely up here and you could see down the valley for miles. We sat down under an apple tree I the shade, talking, laughing and just being friendly. Burt was between Betty and I he had a long arm around both of us and before long he had his hand on my breasts. I saw he also was feeling Betty's breasts. Some how this excited me to a high where I was getting very wet.

Then Burt lay back on the ground. Betty and I were on our knees on ether side of this handsome man. Betty's hand fell on mine as I reached for Burt's belt. She was smiling and so happy as we both started to tug and pull at Burt's' trousers. We were frantic as we laughed and jerking his jeans down to expose his wonderful cock.

Betty reached across and pulled me to her. Our lips met above his thick cock. We kissed and I allowed her tongue to quickly dart into my mouth. Burt was feeling both our breasts as we kissed. Pulling back Betty said. "Be my guest Celia; show me how you suck his wonderful cock." I did not have to be asked twice I lowered my mouth over his cock. Betty started to remove her t-shirt and shorts. I was dressed in a skirt and blouse as I had been at work. Betty opened my blouse and reaching in back unhooked my bar. My tits fell free swinging as they did. Betty moved me back and replaced her mouth where mine had been. With some effort I managed to get my panties off. I quickly moved around to squat over Burt's mouth and his very long tongue.

It seemed like forever but I did reach a climax and washed Burt's face with my nectar of the gods. Burt cum and Betty suck him dry of every drop leaving nothing for me. With still some cum in her mouth Betty kissed me and shared his flavor with me. Then Burt laid me back and pulling my legs apart Betty licked my pussy for his pleasure and mine. Again this was a first for me. I had never had a woman lick my pussy.


It was an involuntary motion as I pulled her mouth closer to my wet cunt. Burt seen to get very excited as he watch Betty lick me to a new high. He moved around behind Betty and rammed his cock up into her juicy wet pussy. Holding her by the hips Burt banged her hard and fast. What a wonderful fucking he was giving her. I felt some how left out.

That feeling only lasted for a few minutes as I saw young Allen Green standing over his mother shoulder. Allen reached down and pulled his mother to the side and that was when I saw the size of his cock. It was long and thick and the head was the size of a goose egg. I was still stunned by the size of his young cock as he dropped to his knees and pulling my legs up over his shoulders he leaned forward and the large head of his cock worked it's way deep inside me. It was so large I thought he would split me open. I was looking up into his young face and feeling his cock stretch me wide so he could get in deeper.

Burt had exploded in Betty and now both were sitting watching Allen fuck this old lady to a crazy wild climax. I was screaming for him to fuck me harder as I let go with another climax. Allen shot me full of hot sperm till it ran freely from my wounded cunt.

I must have passed out from the extreme pleasure because when I opened my eyes Allen was standing there at my side and Betty his mother was sucking our combined juices from his long half limp cock. That is when I thought of my son and how I could enjoy a relationship like Betty has with her son.

So after a few months and much thinking I was standing here so turned on and so excited looking down at my son. I tossed all caution to the wind and opened the window and called for Todd to come up to my room quickly.

He was there in seconds and I came right out and told my son how I was feeling and I needed to have sex. To my surprise Todd took me in his strong arms and crushing me to his manly chest. He kissed me hard on the mouth. I kissed him back as we let our tongues explore one another.

After a while he held me away and said "Damn Mom I thought you would never get to this point. Allen and Ann both told me how you were so excited by watching Betty sucking Allen's cock and how you expressed an interest in having a relationship with me. But I had to let you work it all out in your head first without pressure from me. But damn I am so happy you are ready to let me fuck you I have wanted to fuck you for so long. You will never know just how much I want to fuck you Mom."

Todd and I made love that day and many times since. Allen his best friend now has joined us to do double duty. I have given up my virgin ass to both boys and I have since learned that Burt also is fucking his daughter Ann.


But so are both boys screwing that pretty girl as well as Betty Green. Todd told me he really has learned to enjoy older ladies and before he runs off to college he would like to have Betty and I join in a nice threesome here some day. I have thought about that and I like the idea. But even more so I thought why not all six of us. Now that would be a great party and beside after Todd goes off to school I should let Allen visit more often.