Desperate Times Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney then cuts him off, "Oh Babe, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

I almost feel like I'm the third wheel now, and I'm totally fine with that. But then Geoff turns and looks right at me and says, "I want you to fill your daughter up with every last drop you got." And then he begs me, "Whatever you do, please don't pull out!"

And as my son-in-law instructs me to do this, I feel his two fingers that had been running circles around Courtney's clit, slide their way down her vagina until the webbing between his middle and ring fingers bumps right into my cock. Oh my god is this intense.

His hand is perfectly lined up with Courtney's pussy lips now, and his middle two fingers are squeezing the shaft of my penis with every thrust in and every retreat out. His fingers are so close together, that I have to work to press through them to get back inside the warmth of her pussy. He doesn't say a word about what he's doing, but he's looking at me as I look at his hand, and it's obvious we're both fully aware of what we're doing. It's unlike any feeling of intercourse I've ever had, and it puts me over the top.

"Oh I'm gonna cum too." I exclaim as I continue to stare at myself fucking both my daughter's vagina and my son-in-law's hand, all at the same time.

Soon after I say this, and as I feel my orgasm building, I see that Courtney's orgasm has already commenced. Her head tilts back, her mouth is open, and her eyes are closed. She looks so blissfully perfect, and I can't wait to join her in that feeling.

But as I'm leaning a little forward, getting ready to explode inside of her, I'm greeted by yet another completely unexpected and novel feeling. I unmistakably feel a hand reach around behind me and make contact, grabbing ahold of my balls, in the most gentle cupping motion imaginable. Geoff is holding my nuts with his other hand!

And I start cumming, and it's incredible.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh..." I start grunting.

Courtney matches me moan for moan, and then Geoff announces, "I can feel him cumming! I can feel his balls cumming!"

I never in a million years would've known it, but his hand on my nuts took the greatest feeling of my life, and somehow made it even better. I don't know how he did it, but he knew the exact way to touch me, and the exact moment to do so, and it was absolutely glorious.

I cum and cum and unload at least 4 or 5 years of built up sexual frustration into my daughter's vagina. I can't believe this is really happening, and as great as it is, I also know that as soon as I push out my last squirt of semen, it's only a matter of time before the fun is over. I know there's a wave, or more likely a tsunami of regret, building off the coast just waiting to drown me. Just like an alcoholic with a hangover, I'm going to have to pay an epic price for this bender.

And so once I'm done cumming, I tilt Courtney's legs back a little before I withdraw, trying to minimize any spillage, and then I pull my cock out and step down off her bed. I catch my breath, and I look at my daughter. She looks at me, and mouths the words "I love you."

"Oh I love you too, Darling." I tell her softly. But then... I'll be damned. I don't feel that bad. In fact I don't feel bad at all. I just feel like I love her. I love her so fucking much. I don't regret what we just did at all. I look at my beautiful daughter, and she's lying there with Mr. Dog and that stuffed Moose beside her, whatever his name is, and she looks gorgeous. Her legs are still spread-eagled and I can literally see cum dripping out of her vagina and down her ass crack, and yet she looks so elegant. She looks flawless. I don't have a speck of regret over what just happened, and instead I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

And then I look over at her husband, Geoff, and he has this look of total amazement on his face. He looks like he's so genuinely happy for me, or maybe it's for his wife, but either way it doesn't matter. He's just happy. Man, I love this guy. I fucking love this Geoff guy. He's so perfect for my princess. I'm so glad she found him.

There's no doubt I'm totally in a daze right now. I feel like I'm on drugs or something, but amazingly it's just a natural high. But even in this state, I'm aware enough to notice that Geoff is finally going to take his turn. I see him slowly move in to join his wife on their bed, and he immediately heads right for Courtney's vagina. I'm pretty sure he's starts licking her pussy, and there's some talk about how he's eating daddy's cum, and he's telling her how good it tastes, and she's telling him Merry Christmas over and over again. It's nuts, and I'm so completely out of it, that I think I see them start fucking, but I'm not even sure if I stuck around that long. All I know is at some point I wonder into my own bedroom, I crawl into my bed, and just like the first time I fucked my daughter, I fall asleep more satisfied than I have ever been before. God, I love those two.

To be concluded (this time for real) in Part 4...