Desperate Times Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then Geoff surprises me. Instead of beginning his post-sex feast, he actually turns over to look at where Courtney and Josh are sitting, and says, "It's your turn, son."

Oh my god. Not only is there going to be more cum inside of Emma, but we're going to get to watch these two twin siblings fuck. This is so goddamn hot, it's unbelievable.

I immediately look over at Josh, and then it hits me that maybe he won't want to do this? Or maybe it's too soon after having already orgasmed once? But both those scenarios are quickly refuted, as I see my grandson perk right up to his dad's suggestion. Josh starts walking over towards his sister, and his cock is already pointing straight out and clearly ready to fuck. I guess that's the upside of being 18! But in addition to his impressive turnaround time, Josh is also showing no signs of the embarrassment and apprehension from before. He looks both ready and excited for the opportunity his dad just presented him.

I absolutely love the debauchery here. Three generations of men from one family, all taking their turns on our precious, little Emma. Three men, with wildly varying sexual experiences, all having the most satisfying fuck of their lives. One after another, we're capitulating to our wildest urges without the slightest regard for what consequences may lie ahead. I've never been apart of something like this before, and it's both thrilling and intoxicating.

"So you've never had sex before?" Geoff asks his son in what seems like a genuine question.

Josh simply shakes his head no.

"You're in for such a treat." His father then says with a huge grin.

As I continue to hold my granddaughter's feet up near her head, I see my grandson become the next one to feed his cock into Emma's vagina. As it enters, it makes this gloriously wet sound from all the natural lubrication that's collected inside, and even though I think Josh has the biggest penis of all three of us, he seems to have no issue burying his full length inside. I can only imagine how much she's been stretched out from the first two fuckings her dad and I already gave her. And once Josh is fully in, I see my grandson tilt his head back, close his eyes, and give of a hugely euphoria sigh.

Incredible. And then not only does Geoff start guiding his son's hips with his own hands, but Courtney is right there too, doing the same thing from Josh's other side. All four of their hands are now firmly on their son, following each thrust of his cock in and out of their daughter. My job of keeping Emma pinned down comes with a front row seat to all the action, and I keep switching between watching my grandson's penis slide in and out of that adorable pussy, and monitoring the expressions on all three of their faces. Geoff and Courtney both have a look of pure mischievous joy, while Josh has a face of sheer determination as he works to finish off his second orgasm. I cannot get over how perverted this is, and I also can't get enough of it. It's so fucking hot.

And it's about to get even hotter. Josh doesn't seem to be holding back in his fucking one bit, and as he keeps pounding Emma harder and faster, I know it's only a matter of time before he's going to blow. And sure enough, Josh's hyper fast rhythm slows down instantly to half its speed, and he lets out grunts and moans that clearly show he's cumming inside his sister.

Like both his father and his grandfather before him, Josh didn't last very long inside Emma. Somehow, she's had three guys fuck her in the last fifteen minutes or so, and she's probably had less than five minutes of actual sexual intercourse, because we've all cum so fast. But in our defense, you have to understand just how incredibly hot this whole experience is. Not just psychologically because it's so taboo, but also in a purely physical sense, as Emma's petite body is such a joy to fuck.

My god that was incredible. And no sooner does Josh start and then finish losing his virginity, than I look down at my own cock and realize how hard this latest episode has made me. This is so unlike me to be this hard, this soon after cumming, but this newfound erection has me thinking. Is it possible I'd be able to fuck Emma AGAIN? It's been at least a decade since I've had sex twice in one setting, but I feel like I could totally pull this off. Not only am I rock hard, but I can tell I want this. I WANT to fuck her again. I really, really do. But what does this mean? Like holy shit, will this ever end?!?

I'm still holding Emma's legs, but as soon as Josh finishes up and pulls his penis out of his sister, I make eye contact with Geoff. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, in case he says no, but I quietly ask my son-in-law, "Can I fuck her again?" And then before he can answer, I add the one thing that I'm hoping he can't resist. I tell him, "I have a lot more cum."

Geoff lights up. "Oh fuck yeah. Of course!" He says loudly. And then he looks over to Josh and tells him, "Go over and hold your sister's legs just like your Paw Paw was doing."

Everything seems to be happening so fast now, almost as if time is sped up. I feel kind of delirious, as if I'm light-headed even. But I power through any feeling of disorientation, and I trade positions with Josh. My boner, still slightly damp from its initial deflowering of my granddaughter, is fully extended and ready for more. I see my grandson lean over Emma, and I think he's telling her something, but I can't make out what he's saying.

As I look down at my granddaughter's cum-filled vagina, I'm struck by how much it's changed from the last time I was in this position. Her curly blonde pubes are dark and slick with moisture. I can actually see a pool of semen inside her hole, and there are slight traces of blood both in and around her opening. This causes me to look up so I can check and see how Emma is doing, but now it looks like Josh is aggressively making out with her. And not only that, but he's pinning her legs back further than I ever did, so the upper half of her body is completely hidden from my point of view. It momentarily crosses my mind that this has to be getting uncomfortable for Emma to be constantly restrained like this, but I figure I'll let her parents worry about that.

All I care about is getting a chance to blow another load inside my precious granddaughter. So once again I take my penis into my hand and I slide it right back where it belongs, inside Emma's 18-year-old pussy. I now understand why Geoff always refers to this scenario as "sloppy", because I couldn't possibly come up with a better adjective to describe her vagina right now. Once I'm inside, I grab a firm hold on both of my granddaughter's petite thighs, and I start laying into her. I'm pounding her sloppy wet vagina even harder than last time, and it's making so much noise it's almost distracting. I still can't see Emma's head, so I'm basically fucking a faceless pussy, but it feels so amazing. In fact I feel like an addict getting my fix, so there's no way in hell I'd ever let up until I get what I want, which is to cum once again.

I honestly can't tell you how long it takes me to orgasm this second time, but I can guarantee you it's just as pleasurable as the first. And I'm sure I don't have as much cum for her this go around, but I'm happy to add what I can to our ever growing collection inside her. Once I finally finish depositing my second load (and her fourth!) I take a few steps to the side and collapse onto the couch. I'm so exhausted and overwhelmed, that I think I'm finally done. I'm definitely done performing, but I'm also just done with this.

As I glance over at Emma, I see Josh is no longer kissing her so I finally get a view of her face, and my god she's a mess. She's not crying, but she looks exhausted, uncomfortable, and 100% miserable. And then it finally dawns on me just as she looks over and we make eye contact. Oh my god, I haven't heard a peep out of her since I started fucking her that very first time. I haven't checked on her even once since then, and come to think of it, I don't think anyone else has either. What the FUCK did we just do? What the FUCK did I just do? I was so preoccupied with my pleasure, and Geoff's pleasure, and Josh's pleasure, that I completely blacked out on how badly we were treating Emma. We were straight up abusing her.

My god, I'm a monster. I'm psychopathic. A few moments ago, I felt like I had lost interest in this whole scene. But now after seeing Emma, my feelings are much, much, worse. It's that depression and shame I became so familiar with before I was able to come to grips with my original relationship with Courtney. Ugh. I hate this feeling. I hate myself.

But while I'm clearly done with this, it seems like the rest of the family isn't. As I leave my inner train of thought behind and refocus on what's still going on in front of me, I see Geoff is now lying down on the floor, facing up. Courtney is getting their daughter into position, apparently to straddle his face. Emma's back is to me, but I can see her sit down on her dad's mouth, and then Geoff's tongue appears, as it begins probing the cum-soaked folds of her vagina. I have a perfect view from behind, and I can even see the four loads of semen start draining out of my granddaughter's body and into my son-in-law's mouth. Geoff's two hands are firmly grabbing his daughter's tiny asscheeks and despite being smothered by Emma, I can hear his satisfied moans and the occasional statement about how wonderful everything tastes. Courtney is also commenting, basically cheering her husband on and telling him how much he deserves this.

Josh is just standing there, looking like he's in shock by what's taking place. He's clearly watching what his mom and dad are doing to his sister, but he doesn't look nearly as into it as he once was. Maybe he too is feeling the same remorse that I am, after cumming for the second time like I did.

I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, so I close my eyes. I think back to that fateful ski trip more than 25 years ago. After we got rescued, we were able to pin point exactly where and exactly how we got lost. It was a minor avalanche from the night before that led us down the wrong path the next morning. It wasn't that big, but it changed the terrain just enough, that when combined with the whiteout conditions, led me to get us lost.

Initially, I felt like an idiot once I found out what had happened. But as time went on, I started to think that maybe that avalanche was fate, and it wasn't a wrong path, but the right one. One thing I'm sure of, is that if we had never gotten stranded in that cabin, there never would've been a Courtney and me. I'm absolutely positive of that. And so, for all these years, I've looked at the relationship my daughter and I have as such a blessing, and it's all because of that one minor avalanche.

But now, I'm not so sure. It's one long trip down the rabbit hole, but if there's no avalanche then my daughter and I never end up having sex. And if Courtney and I never get together, then tonight never happens. And while I realize that I'm still processing everything that just took place, I feel pretty confident that tonight was a mistake. We never should've brought Josh and Emma into this world of ours, and I feel terrible about it. I realize I'm just as much to blame as anyone else, as I was more excited for this than perhaps any experience in my life, but it was still a mistake.

As I open my eyes back up, I see Geoff and Courtney are still at it. Although now my daughter is down by her husband's cock, lightly sucking it while he continues to enjoy the facesitting from his own daughter. Emma appears to be leaning forward now, but I can still see Geoff's tongue digging around inside her vagina, I'm sure looking for any last drops of cum to consume. But as he's probing her with his mouth, I notice he's spreading her asscheeks even wider than before. As a result, I have a perfectly unobstructed view of my granddaughter's 18-year-old asshole.

Despite all the action Emma's pussy took tonight, the various poundings, the four loads of cum, and one deep licking to cap it all off, her asshole wasn't even touched. And you can tell, because unlike her vagina, it still looks so tight, innocent, pristine, and absolutely virgin. I'm sure that won't last though. I know how this story is going to end, because I can already see it playing out. I'm guessing it won't be tonight, but it'll probably be soon enough, that Geoff offers me, and probably Josh as well, an opportunity to have our way with that little virgin asshole. And goddamn it, I know I'm going to be too fucking weak, and too much of a degenerate, to ever turn that opportunity down.