Desperate White Wives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,836 Followers

Chuck backed himself up a couple inches so he could look down at her gaping pussy. He could see a large puddle of seed deep inside her pussy. The lips were gaping wide open and he felt so fulfilled after filling her tummy with his seed.

Chuck positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and shoved it back inside again, pushing the puddle of cum deeper inside her belly. It was a great accomplishment for Chuck seeing his cum inside her married white pussy.

He held himself deep inside her again for a few more seconds and pulled back out leaving a long trail of sticky cum between her pussy and the head of his cock head.

He lay down on the bed along Dawn and the long trail of cum rested on her leg. They lay there for several minutes until they heard a door open and shut in the house.

Dawn got afraid and turned toward Chuck wondering who was in the house.

"Don't worry. That's my buddy bringing his date back here to fuck. He got one of the new girls at the service tonight and she's going to get broke in tonight just like you . . . Yeah . . . Another married white whore is going to get her first taste of black dick tonight."

Dawn laid her head back down on the pillow feeling her wet pussy with her hand and wondering who the woman that Chuck's buddy brought back to the house with him.

She lay their wondering if it could be Lucy.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,836 Followers
12