Destined Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't I think of this before?" She gasped in excitement, feeling all charged up as a ward of emotions took control of her. "This will definitely make my job easier. He will be out of our lives before he even have time to seduce my brother."

Andrea's face lit up with an evil grin. She quickly dialed a number and placed the call button. It wasn't long before she heard the phone ringing...

"Hello..." A voice was heard on the other end of the line.

Andrea's heart instantly jumped with joy, excitement and she felt a shiver run down her spine. She couldn't believe she hadn't thought of that before. Had she done that before the wedding, it wouldn't have even happened.

"Hello..."

Her evil plan was now in action.

***

"Baby..." Bruce pleaded, holding on tightly to Antonio's arm. He wasn't gonna let go. "...I am really sorry for yesterday. It's just that I... I thought that boy..."

"Bruce, I told you that I love you and nothing will ever change." Antonio was still mad. "I will love you forever and no one else. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with but it seems like you don't believe any word I have ever said to you."

"But, it's just that you went out with him and..."

"Yes!" Antonio said harshly, pulling his arm free. "I went out with him because, because he hadn't eaten anything and besides, I just wanted to go out."

"But you could've taken me and..."

"What about today?" Antonio argued. "What was all that scandal for? Do you want to show the entire world that Antonio the star is having extramarital relations? Do you even realize what that would do to my mother and my granny?"

"What?" Bruce was really hurt by Antonio's words. "Extramarital?" He asked, feeling weak in the knees. "You consider yourself married now? What am I to you then, Antonio?" He felt tears building in his eyes. "Your side..."

"No!" Antonio yelled, scaring Bruce even more. "To the world, my family and my fans, I am married and that's what they would think. Only God knows what would happen if they got to find out I brought you here. That would ruin my reputation and..."

"Is that what you call it now." Bruce was really mad and he didn't care about the consequences. "Are you falling for that plain Jane now?"

"What?" Antonio chuckled bitterly. "Don't be ridiculous. You know that can never happen because you are the only one I have ever loved."

"Then why are you treating me like trash?"

"You know that's not true. I..."

"I asked where you came from because I care and I was worried." He said as a tear went down his cheeks. "I got hurt when I saw you with him when I was the one that was supposed to be with you and I went to talk to him today because ever since he came into our lives, he has been trying to seduce you and get you away from me."

Bruce moved closer to Antonio, looking deep in his eyes. "Put yourself in my shoes and answer me honestly. If it was you who was seen with some other guy, how would you have acted? I love you so much Antonio but maybe I made a big mistake by following you here and..."

"Baby?" Antonio spoke softly.

"No, Antonio..." Bruce yelled. "...you are acting as if I have committed a really big sin by protecting what's mine. I never went there to argue with him. I just went there to tell him to stay away from you because I know what he is up. I had no idea he was gonna tell his friend to insult me. You should be mad at him and not me. Ever since we came here all you ever do is take his side."

"No! Baby..." Antonio felt bad. "...that's not..."

"No, Antonio." Bruce furiously rubbed his tears. "Instead of looking stupid to you maybe it's better if I left you to have your honeymoon."

Bruce quickly turned and started walking away but before he even went further, he felt Antonio's arms wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer to him. Antonio had never been afraid like that before. He loved Bruce so much that he couldn't afford to lose him because of a stupid misunderstanding.

"Baby?" He said softly, pulling him closer while kissing his neck. "I am truly sorry if I have made you feel like that. It's just that I was afraid and..."

"Don't you think I also want your mother and granny's wellbeing?" He asked, not even turning to face his boyfriend. But deep down inside, he was jumping with joy. He had Antonio where he wanted him and he wished Praveen could see who owned Antonio. "Those two are gonna be my in laws soon and I want what's best for them. It just hurts that you don't trust me anymore."

"Baby? I am truly sorry." Antonio apologized. His love for Bruce was overflowing. "I apologize for that and I promise I won't be mad at you again." He slowly knelt down, gripping Bruce's leg.

When Bruce felt that, he got on top of the world, feeling like the luckiest man on earth. Antonio was truly his and no one else's. He loved him so much and he wasn't gonna let a moment like that pass. He took a deep breath, quickly turning.

Then he took his boyfriend's hands, helping him to get up. He looked straight in his eyes and smiled brightly, wishing he could look in them forever. Antonio was the most handsome man Bruce had ever set his eyes on and they were the perfect couple.

"Antonio, I got really hurt by what you did." He said in a soft tone.

"I am sorry." He apologized. "I never realized that was what happened."

"But I love you so much and I just wanna spend my entire life with you." He sighed. "Please, I really, really love you."

"I love you too."

Antonio smiled and then leaned down, capturing Bruce's lips in the sweetest of kisses. He took his bottom lips, sucking hungrily on it. Bruce let out a passionate sensual moan that made his body to burst into flames of passion. His body felt weak and he held on closer to Antonio as both of them moaned and enjoyed each other's mouths.

After what felt like hours, they both pulled away from the kiss for the much wanted air. Both of them were panting, smiling at each other. While Antonio was happy he had gotten back his lover, Bruce was glad he finally had Antonio where he needed him.

"Do you now forgive me for all those moments I failed you?" He said abruptly, not losing the smile on his face.

"Hmm..." Bruce moaned, licking his lips hungrily. "...I don't think I can forgive you yet."

"What?" Antonio couldn't have been more surprised. "Okay, what do you want me to do so that you can forgive me?"

Now they were going somewhere, Bruce thought as evil thoughts ran up in his mind. His breaths became harsh and he felt really hot that he started sweating.

"Well, ever since I returned, you and haven't..." He paused, taking in a deep breath. "...we haven't made love and I want you so bad Antonio. I want to feel your arms wrapped around me tightly while you make love to me..." He moaned, moving his hands up to cup Antonio's cheeks. "...I wanna moan your name like before... I wanna fill you inside of me and I wanna feel your mouth all over me while we make love." Bruce instantly got horny as he said that to Antonio. His cock was rock hard, pulsing and rubbing on his under wear. He was sweating terribly and he couldn't take it anymore.

Antonio on the other hand felt as if his entire body had just caught a powerful flame. His entire body felt hot and cold at the same. He had gone for a few weeks without having sex with anyone and it kinda woke so many emotions within him that he couldn't control.

Adrenalin took control of his body and he instantly started sweating, breathing as if he was being chased by his predator. His cock instantly got hard and he wanted to make love to his boyfriend. He wanted to make slow, sweet love to him. But...

"Baby..." He said in a courteous manner. "...are you sure we should do that now?"

"Why not?" Bruce kissed Antonio softly on the lips. "You love me and I love you too. Besides, you promised you'd do anything to make me happy. I just want us to be one again."

Antonio felt a part of him telling him to stop but he was defeated in that state. "Okay." He nodded as a bright smile appeared on his face. "I shall make love to you."

"Okay." Bruce smiled, moving his arms to Antonio's neck. He pulled him down and they started kissing again.

They were being driven by passion, a fire that couldn't be put out. Their tongues were at war with each other, fighting for dominance. Their moans filled the entire room as their hands moved all over each other's body.

They both couldn't wait to get started. In one swing, Antonio moved his hands to Bruce's waist, bringing him closer to his body. Bruce moaned deeply into Antonio's mouth, making both their tongues vibrate. Antonio felt his body vibrate.

Kissing Bruce even harder, Antonio moved his hands to the hem of Bruce's t-shirt. He pulled away from those sweet lips and then pulled the shirt from Bruce's body. He took Bruce's lips again and kissed him while his hands moved to the buckle of his belt. He undid the belt and then unzipped his skinny jean. He tore away from those lips once again and removed the jean.

Bruce was now standing in just a black boxer that stuck on him like a second skin. He was really sexy and that pulsing boner in his pants showed just how much he wanted Antonio inside of him. He was panting, in need of Antonio.

Antonio took Bruce's hand, leading him to the bed. He made him lie on the bed. Then he started unbuttoning his own shirt while smiling at the sexy boy beneath him. Without removing the shirt, he quickly slipped out of his trouser and climbed on the bed.

He lay on top of Bruce, taking his lips once again. Bruce moved his hand all over Antonio's back, moaning louder each passing second. He couldn't wait to feel Antonio's tool inside of him. It was gonna be magical.

He slowly started moving his hands downwards to Antonio's boxer so that he could remove it. He reached Antonio's boxer and when he was about to pull on it... a knock was heard on the door. They chose to ignore it but once again heard it, this time a little louder.

Hearing the knock, Antonio pulled tore away from Bruce's juicy lips but Bruce wouldn't allow him as he took his lips once again.

"Baby..."

"No!" Bruce sounded like a horny whore. "I... I want you so bad."

"But..."

"Forget about it." He moaned as he kissed his boyfriend like his life depended on it. "Ignore it. I don't care who is out there."

"No..." Antonio pulled away, looking deep in his lover's eyes. "...I need to see who is at the door. I am sure that it is one of the housekeepers. They were supposed to bring some extra sheets and..."

"Whoever is at the door will go away and..."

"No!" Antonio shook his head. "Each of them has master keycards to each room in this hotel. If we won't answer, they will think no one is in and they will let themselves in and you don't wanna let them find us making hot love, do you?"

Bruce sighed, rolling his eyes. He was really mad. "Okay, I will go and tell whoever is out there to leave us the hell alone. I am gonna spend the entire day making love to you." He tickled Antonio's nose, making him smile brightly.

"But maybe I should..."

"No!" Bruce nodded. "You are gonna stay right here, my love. I will handle it."

Bruce kissed Antonio on the lips and then got up. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He was still sweaty and that smile on his face was just making Antonio crazy. Bruce rushed to the door with ever glowing smile.

He gripped the knob, opening the door wide but as soon as he opened the door... His heart gave a sharp pound in his chest... His breaths started coming out harshly, scaring the living hell out of him... adrenalin took control of him, making him feel weak and busted... his eyes widened. He got really scared to the point where he started trembling. He didn't know what to do.

"What... what are you doing here?" He stuttered. He was visibly trembling and it felt hotter than he remembered.

The man standing at the door was just as shocked as Bruce, maybe even more. He was standing still, like a statue. Only his eyes were moving, probably surprised because of the state that he had found Bruce in or maybe because he hadn't even expected to find there.

"Baby... Who is it?"

But Bruce was too shocked to even speak. His mouth was open but no word came out. Just when he was about to say something, the man furiously rushed past him, letting himself in the room. Bruce slowly closed the door and went after him.

"Oh my God..." Antonio jumped out of bed when he saw the man. "...Ethan... what are you doing here?"

Ethan was really surprised, shocked because of what he had just found. His fears had come true. What he had feared the most had happened. Antonio was truly cheating on Praveen and... He couldn't explain what he felt.

"What have you done?" He gasped, his breaths coming out harshly.

What happens now?

***

Thank you so much guys for reading this chapter to the end. I really love you guys so much and I feel happy whenever I deliver a piece to you. But with what I promised, "Wild flower" is returning next week and I hope you are ready to continue the journey.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "Confident and Skyscraper," by Demi Lovato, "Scared of lonely," by Beyonce, and "Fragile heart," by Westlife.

Don't forget to comment and rate on this story. I love you guys a lot.