Detective Ch. 02

Story Info
She needed help getting untied.
2.2k words
4.42
26.8k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I've been studying to be a detective via an online course (first three lessons free) and it's a lot harder than I thought. I mean, you'd have thought trailing someone would be a breeze. All you have to do is follow them around and take notes on that they do. Simple, right?

It didn't quite work out that way. Three times I tried and three times things just went wrong. Especially the last time. The guy I was following caught on and started following me. I know, it's ridiculous, two people can't follow each other, but that's the way it worked out. I was able to explain and I think he went away satisfied but the incident did give me furiously to think.

Maybe, just maybe, the glamourous life of a famous private detective wasn't quite what I should be doing. I decided I'd look deeper into the course syllabus and see if there were any other things I should be wary of. It seemed to me that there were some glaring inconsistencies in the subject matter. Really, why have a subject on how to escape when you're tied up, but nothing about self-defence so you can avoid being tied up in the first place.

I wondered how I'd go about getting free if I was tied up. I've got small hands and tiny wrists. I was willing to bet that if I did get tied up I'd be able to escape with no problems. My hands should just slide out of the ropes and then I'd be off and running. So I had a theoretical solution but how did I test it? It's a bit hard to tie yourself up.

While I was thinking about this I'd been out in the back yard taking my washing off the line. I could hear the boys next door racketing around in their yard and that's when the idea hit me.

Andy and Tim were pre-teens and still did things like scouts. Scouts learnt things, things that included tying knots. I could get the boys to tie me up and then I could see if I could slip out of the ropes. It wouldn't matter if I couldn't as the boys would be right there and able to untie me.

I rushed my laundry inside and then came back and hopped up onto the fence.

"Andy, Tim, got a moment," I called.

They looked at me for a moment, decided that I wasn't mad at them and they weren't in any trouble, and came wandering over to see what I wanted.

"You two are still scouts, aren't you?" I asked.

"Know anything about tying knots?' I continued when they both nodded.

"Yeah," said Andy with a big smile. "Our Scout-Master is teaching us that right now. We have to practice to get out merit badges."

"Well, how about I give you a chance to do some practice. I'm training to be a private detective. . ." I went on to explain how I wanted them to tie me up so that I could practice escaping.

"You're a girl," Tim pointed out.

"So?" I asked, wondering just how young sex discrimination kicked in.

"Girls can't be detectives," Tim replied, with Andy nodding agreement.

I gave the horrible little chauvinists the evil eye.

"Lots of women are detectives," I pointed out. "For a detective it's the brain that counts."

The look on their young faces seemed to indicate that they didn't think that girls had brains.

"Well, you're old," admitted Tim, "but are you old enough to be a detective. I saw Columbo on TV and he's about a hundred years old."

How nice. I didn't look like I was a hundred years old, just old. If I didn't need their help I'd kick the little turds all around their yard.

"OK, it's all right," I said cagily. "I quite understand that you don't really know how to tie a proper knot yet. I'll get someone else to help me."

"Hey, we can do it, can't we, Tim," Andy promptly stated, being quickly backed up by Tim. "Ah, you do have some rope we can use?"

Well, that was a kicker. Rather hard to be tied up without rope.

"No worries," said Andy. "We've got some."

They came racing around with a small coil of rope. Actually, it was more of a decent cord than a rope. How thick does a rope have to be to be considered rope? It doesn't matter as this cord wasn't that thick.

"So what do you want us to tie you to?" asked Andy.

"No need to tie me to anything," I explained. "Just tie my hands together."

"What use is that?" asked Andy derisively. "That means you can just run away. You need to be tied to something, like a tree."

"OK. How about the cross bar on the fence? You can slip the rope through a gap between the bar and a paling."

After that they argued as to whether my hands should be in front of me or behind me. I insisted that they be in front of me. (I was intending to use my teeth to help undo the rope if required.)

Andy lashed my hands together and then fastened the cord to the fence, with the knot tucked under the bar where I couldn't get at it. Then the boys stood back and laughed as I failed to get loose.

"OK. You win," I grumbled, and Andy grinned, reached under the bar and gave a swift jerk to one end of the rope and the knot just fell apart.

"Not bad," I nodded, impressed, and he gave me a big grin.

"My turn," said Tim quickly, getting in before I could say thank you and good-bye.

Being a good sport I let Tim have his turn. I had just as much luck getting free, to whit - none. Tim had a big smirk on his face as he reached under the bar and gave the end of the rope a swift jerk. Nothing happened. He jerked harder.

"I think you're pulling the wrong rope," Andy said, so Tim switched ends and tugged. Nothing.

"Give me a go," said Andy, and the next thing I know both boys are pulling as hard as they can on different ends of the rope.

Nothing. It wasn't budging.

"I think you tied it wrong, Tim," grumbled Andy. "We can't undo it."

"That's OK. Just get a knife and we can cut it loose," I suggested.

Shock, horror. Cut their dad's rope? What was I thinking of?

"We'll just go get our Dad," said Tim. "Don't go anywhere." They raced off, laughing happily.

I heard their footsteps racing down the drive and fading away. I mentally timed them to the gate, turn, down to their place, turn, and at that point there were happy boyish shouts of 'Dan'. Dan, not Dad? I waited.

A car drove off and a few moments later I could hear footsteps approaching.

"Scout Master Dan at your service," said a laughing baritone. "The boys had to go down the street with their mother but they told me of your predicament. Lucky I was visiting them."

Lucky? That depended on the meaning that you associated with the word luck. I could think of other words better suited. Words like tragedy, calamity, disaster. Laughing Scout Master Dan was also known to me as the mysterious stranger who'd caught me following him.

"The boys messed up the knot," I told him. "Could you please get it untied?"

"Still studying to be a PI, I take it. Did the site mention that you have to do a hundred hours of work as the protégé of a registered PI and have a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice before the State will issue you with a license?"

"You're kidding," I said, horrified.

"Nope. I looked up the requirements. Feel free to check for yourself."

"They certainly did a nice job of tying you up," he said as he looked at the rope on my hands and bent over to check the knot. "Used the wrong knot. They really needed the quick release one. They nearly got it right."

"Andy did get it right," I grumbled. "Tim didn't."

"Doesn't matter. It will come undone easily enough. Still, it can wait for a moment."

"Wait? What do you mean wait?" I demanded.

"I have more important things to do," he calmly stated and then demonstrated what he considered more important.

Would you believe he lifted up my dress and pulled down my panties?

"Wait," I cried. "You're a Scout. Don't you have an oath or something that you're supposed to follow?"

"We do and I'm following it. Part of it says to help other people at all times and that's what I'm doing."

"Untying me is helping," I pointed out.

"Which is why I'll make sure I untie you before I leave. However I can feel there is other help you need and I just feel obliged to attend to that little problem first."

I don't know about him feeling I needed help but he was certainly feeling something. His hand was between my legs and he was massaging me with considerable skill. I have to admit I wasn't surprised by his skill. I'd experienced it once before. Not by choice, I hasten to add, but I'm not going into that.

I told him he couldn't do this. He assured me in the most affable tone that I needn't worry as I'd find that he could.

I started trying to dredge up reasons why he shouldn't do this. He appeared to have an answer to every objection I made. I guess that's why the Boy Scout motto is 'Be Prepared'. He had an excuse prepared for every circumstance.

He kept touching me up, stirring me to an aroused state whether I would or wouldn't. When I finally felt him moving my lips apart and nestling his cock in the space provided I was nearly screaming with frustration. For the life of me I couldn't tell whether the frustration was because he was about to do this or because he hadn't already done it.

He drove firmly into me and I groaned, at the same time pushing back to meet him. What else could I do? I was tied up and helpless, totally at his mercy.

"Um, you could have tried just telling him no." The stray thought crossed my mind but I dismissed it. I shouldn't have to say no. He should have known that I didn't want this. "Why should he know when you didn't" came the thought, again being pointedly ignored. That's the trouble with being honest with yourself. It gets you into trouble.

By now I was gripping the crossbar on the fence and Dan was making hay while the sun shone. Perhaps I should say that he was making me while the sun shone. The sun was bright in the sky and I could feel it's heat on my bare bottom. Intermittent heat, I admit, as my bottom became shaded each time Dan thrust into me. Because I was concentrating on holding my position and pushing back to meet him I hadn't noticed what else he was doing. He'd undone the buttons on the back of my dress and popped my bra open. Now his hands had hold of my breasts, and he was really turning up the pressure, cock-wise.

I was finding it hard to believe that I was outside, half-naked, tied up, and being fucked by a Scout Master. I hadn't even known I knew a Scout Master. This sort of thing just didn't happen to girls like me.

I gave a small scream as he seemed to give me a harder thrust. Maybe it was because I was trying to be a Private Investigator. This sort of thing might happen all the time to Private Investigators. Another reason why I might need to rethink that decision.

"Ready to go?" was whispered in my ear and I replied with a moan of pleasure as his cock slid smoothly along my passage. I'd have to kill him for this, but not just yet.

The meaning of his words suddenly caught as I felt him picking up the pace. He was banging in hard and fast, crushing my breasts at the same time. He suddenly gave a groan and I could feel him letting loose inside me, and that was all it took to drive me over the edge. I barely had the sense to clamp my lips together. Geez, just imagine screaming a climax in the middle of the day. I shuddered at the thought of heads popping over fences to ensure everything was OK.

Dan disengaged and he reached past me to where the knot was. It was the work of moments for him to undo the knot and then he was removing the cord from my wrists. It would have been fine if he'd stopped at that point, but he didn't. He lifted my dress up and off, taking my bra with it. Then he made me step out of my panties.

He took a step back and I could practically feel his eyes wandering over me.

"I knew you were fine," he said softly, "but I have to admit you look even finer in the sunshine."

He picked up the rope and started coiling it.

"I'd better take this back for the boys," he said. "I suspect you won't want their father to come looking for it."

With me like this? I could feel my blush flaring up. I made an inarticulate sound, grabbed my clothes, and bolted for the house.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers