Detective Pornstar Ch. 03: Panty Shield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over she presses her wet ass directly over his crotch, a dampness through his slacks immediately felt. Glover busted up laughing. Biggs hiked an eyebrow as he looked down at her cheeks directly pressing into his timid erection. He was truly trying not to think about the situation. It was now impossible to overlook.

"Hey!" Babee pouts looking back at him, "Did they issue new nightsticks and not tell Babee?"

Biggs couldn't help but smirk, "Yeah, they did. Wood ones even!"

"YAY! Babee like twirling nightsticks. I hope they aren't too thick. Fumble fingers! That's why I can't finger myself."

"Manageable." He shakes his head, "I'm gonna back away now Cruz. Not that, that wasn't damned sexy, but I respect you way too much. Besides this is your first day as detective, it's an insult against you in my book."

"That's really Biggs of you Rudy. It's not how I imagined it though. I really don't have any idea how I'm going to pull this off out in public." Babee pouts with an overly puffed lower lip, "I don't want people to hate Babee."

"Hate might be a strong word. I understand though. Mothers with young kids. Jealous responses toward their men for lusting over you. TV Evangelists! Once they catch wind this is happening it's gonna get fugly."

"Worse yet how will her cases react to her wearing only underwear?" Grover nodded, "Or less." His pulse quickened.

"Do you really think the higher ups are going to allow that? I mean above Meade and Mayor Foster? Like the Governor or dare we speculate higher still?" Biggs questions. "This will go federal there's no hiding it."

"Babee have to meet with Cartucci's lawyers later. I worry my actions will only add to his defense." Calliope shivered then finishes her shower, "I know there's no way he will get off. We have solid proof of him abducting sixteen teenage girls and a money trail as payment for them."

"My question is, who was the buyer?" Glover takes a cell photo of Babee against Biggs wishes. Her beauty and seductiveness made his inner demons prevail. Babee merely posed with a full frontal, hoisting her enormous tits with her tongue sticking out as if going for an areola. Glover whistled at her photogenic behavior.

"You're a moron Glover."

"Hey! It's only for my screensaver." Biggs knew better. Glover would brag like a bitch about seeing Calliope Cruz nude.

"I don't object Biggsy. We all know my career can't get much worse. Once this Gabriel gets caught, I'll be thrown off the force and be lucky to be a toll booth attendant in Poughkeepsie for the rest of my life."

"Don't think like that Calliope. The way I see it you're a hero."

"I know she's mine." Glover dances in step as he sets his screensaver, "Dayum! That pic is melting my cell."

"Glad Babee could help." She sighs and turns the water valve back over to really, really, really cold, "Maybe you should give your phone a cold shower." The chill rose her nipples to their highest peak. She quickly pinched them looking over at Biggs. Growling at her Biggs grabbed his own cell and took a close up of her from the top of her head to her enormous hooters. She knew he wanted his own picture. Men were easy to read.

"Sorry, CC." Biggs snapped at second pic as Calliope turns her back to them shutting the water off and reaching for her towel. Holding the towel to her chin Calliope peered over her right shoulder offering a beautiful batting of eyelashes. They both snapped pictures of her full back side. With a Goddess level ass like hers there was no denying she had their souls.

"Stop being sorry Biggsy. Days ago, I might have beat you both senseless for intruding on me. Now I know I have to allow it. I have to make all men happy and for some reason Babee is okay with that. I want you to lust over me. Promise me you will?"

Biggs swallowed dryly fearing his actions, "What about after we get this Gabriel guy?"

"By then I might like being a slut." She bubbled up knowing that her collar likely allowed Gabriel access to her every word.

"I for one like this side of Calliope Cruz." Glover dared to suggest, "She's certainly on my Christmas list. You got my promise CC."

"Yay! I'll wear a big red ribbon and bow. I've always wanted to give Santa a lap dance."

The officers wanted to laugh but withheld it. Her comment on beating their asses hit home. Both knew she was a black belt and threw a mean punch. They had seen her sparring with Burgundy Jones and nine times out of ten Burgundy was the one laying on the mat.

"Let's get out of here Glover. We're off the clock." Biggs puts his cell away. Glover joining him.

"Biggsy? G Lover?" Babee calls them to one final encounter.

"Yeah?" Both unite.

"Do me one favor?" She smiles sheepishly, "Go home and unload those guns over my pictures."

"No doubt." Glover nodded.

"I'll see what I can do." Biggs swallowed. Both men then left her alone in the locker room.

Drying off Calliope gave way to intimate thoughts, "This is insane. I know I have no choice here. Protecting my mommy is my top priority. All other lives come second. I need to find a way to reach mommy and get her into seclusion where this Gabriel can't find her. Question is how? I can't just call and warn her. If I write a letter or e-mail her, I risk him intercepting, it."

She fidgeted while dabbing at her tight curls which she had managed not to drown under the shower. "How does he have access to so much so quickly? Obvious Hacker or access to a hacker but he's much more than that. How can he be in so many places at one time? He must have an army of pawns. People he's forcing to take target shots or setting up bombs. The bomb thing is tricky. Whomever he uses has to have knowledge. I figure war veterans that he can abuse and call it their PTSD. Blame it solely on their illness. Could be the same with snipers. How far of a reach does Gabriel have? I guess time will tell." As she puts her hot pink underwear back on, she catches a whiff of their own pungent flavor forcing her to wince.

"I need to change. I can't meet Cartucci's lawyers smelling like I stepped out of a gangbang. I suppose I did." It haunts her of the roll call actions, "Good Lord! Forgive me for what I have done. For what I will be forced to do in the future." A light prayer finished off her refresher. God understood! Leaving the locker room, she lured in hungry eyes on her from every corner. With a deep breath Babee belts out, "BABEE SQUEAKY CLEAN!"

No laughter. A number of the female Officers left their posts and offered her a hug out of genuine concern. Calliope had to force her tears back, it was touching how so many of her peers cared. She needed to stay strong. Her new status had to hold what little dignity was left in her.

"If there's anything we can do for you Calliope, just name it." Officer Beth Conroy opened with a whisper. Calliope warmly smiled back with a nod. Josie Durrant and Phoebe Miner agreed with dampened eyes. A tissue box was shared.

"No mascara runs on Babee's watch." She points at them like a rapid fire of three gunshots. They couldn't help it. Everyone adored the bubbly Calliope, even when she was not in Babee mode. Regardless it was an honor to call them friends. Continuing her trek back toward Bettinger's office she is joined by Officer Roy Fitz deciding to walk her the remainder of the way.

"How are you holding up Cruz?"

"Both barrels." Babee lifts her bra covered beauties, areolas peeking up through the material.

"Right on! Listen, Bettinger just assigned me and Ken Tortuga to be your bodyguards tonight. You need anything you let me know." Wagging his brows at her, Calliope smirked at him for his behavior. Somehow Fitz had avoided her at roll call by stepping out of the room to answer questions concerning a traffic accident the day before. Coming off duty he wasn't required to be at roll call anyway. Still his congratulations earlier meant a lot. Why was he still here? It appeared quite a few off-duty cops were lingering. Concern or just wanting to get their fair share of Babee?

"You can stop by the grocery store and buy me some Babee oil so I can get allll shiny."

His flirtations suddenly became professional, "I'm not going to do that. Cruz? I may flirt like crazy, but I think you're one of the best badges out there. You deserved being promoted to detective. I stand by you one hundred percent."

"Thank you, Roy Toy. That means a lot."

"YOU mean a lot." He chokes up slightly. Seeing his reaction Calliope opts to throw her arms around his neck and hug him tightly. He melted into her closing his eyes. It was mirrored by many who joined his quiet tear. Calliope turned her cheek against his and kissed it with a peck, her tongue licking the sole tear streak from his face. Salty but meaningful! His hands rubbed her back respectfully. Feeling her choker vibrate alerted Fitz to its more than meets the eye decor. Calliope puckered her lips at him knowing he had felt it.

"Boss is calling." She reaches her arms away from his neck and grabs his wrists dragging his hands down to her butt. From there she enticed his fingertips into slipping under her panties. "I'll let you return the favor, and you can lick my cheek tonight." She bubbles in a whisper as Babee. Roy Fitz swallowed dryly over his guided tour of her flesh, knowing eyes were scrutinizing his actions. She started it! Accepting his duty as her bodyguard might not have been thought out so well.

"I'll be there for you."

"I know. Gotta go, Toy Roy." His hands lifting away Calliope peeled away from him and wiggled the rest of the way to Captain Bettinger's office. Before entering she leers behind her one last time to observe the eyes on her. Every man in the room hid their erections, the female officers shaking their heads at their colleagues. Smiling Calliope opened the door and entered without knocking. Her breasts crushed against his glass door enough knockers to grant entry.

"Babee back. Ribs are clean."

"This Gabriel sent you a package while you were cleaning up. No ticking, so I don't think it's a bomb. There's a card under the bow." Captain Bettinger pointed.

"Fooooor meeeeeee?" Babee rolls her eyes already aware of her pending gift, "I wonder what it is? Maybe its that clit stimulator I ordered on CLAMazon." Removing the card, she opens it using a nail like a letter opener. Envelope severed she pulls out a letter on crisp stationary. It was typed all save the signature.

"What's it say?"

"Dearest Pornstar! Here are a few things I know you need. You will receive more gifts in the future. Wear them with pride. Your admirer, Gabriel."

"Admirer? Uh-huh!" Bettinger scowls.

"You admire me, Donny. Are you sure these aren't from you?" She winks.

"Mine would have more taste."

"Like tickets to Aruba?"

"Like a potted plant."

"We can take the plant to Aruba." She brilliantly dances in step lifting one shoulder then the other shamelessly.

"Open the package. Let's see what the psycho sent you."

Untying the ribbon, she again uses a nail to crease the tape over the box flaps. Opening it she bulged her eyes. Bettinger stands up at her expression praying it wasn't a severed head in a baggy.

"What is it?"

"Tickets to Aruba. He knew I wanted to go there." She laughs then reaches in to produce a pair of hot pink stiletto heels.

"Break a leg, Detective." Donald chuckled then switched expressions to a grimace.

"No way can I run in these. Let alone drive. Not that I have a car anymore." Babee hints toward Bettinger.

"I'm thinking your partner can do any driving."

"Partner? Who am I getting? Burgundy?"

"No! I'm assigning her to Glenn Roper."

"Groper? He won't be able to drive her. She will break his fingers every time he touches her leg."

"I'm more worried about someone who can back you up professionally Cruz. Someone who would take a bullet for you or be your front line at a mob scene."

"Did you hire Dwayne Johnson?"

"No. Close enough though! Dre Mosley."

"Oooooo! Dre have big musculs." She squeezes Donald's bicep jokingly. "Now he can be my Groper."

"Imposing for sure. Let's hope his size puts enough fear in people to keep them at bay."

"I bet his size..." Bettinger clamps a hand over her mouth and closes his eyes. Calliope couldn't resist giggling under his compressed palm. Maybe in the moment Bettinger was her groper.

"Don't! Just don't!" He counts to ten then removes his hand pointing at the package, "Anything else in there?" She presumed the Bluetooth Gabriel had mentioned but found none.

"YES!" She digs in revealing two more pairs of underwear. One hot pink G-string like her current pair but more revealing in material with a oddly sewn window over her bikini area. The second set white and equally as see through, both G-strings had barely enough cloth to pin her badge to. Immediately, stripping naked in Bettinger's office led him to lower his blinds for a second time in two hours. She quickly donned the white garments. Snapping the thread thin band between her butt cheeks she glared at Donald who tiredly admired her tight ass cheeks. There was no hiding her butt pucker with that thread. "Wanna bounce a quarter on my heart shaped bottom?"

"Out of change! I swear I'm going to have a heart attack before this week is over."

With a slap to her left butt cheek, she put her matching bra on clasping it. It was snugger than her pink one which bulged her cleavage even more, no stuffing areolas in behind these cups. She had to whistle at herself, "Boy I hope those clasps hold the girls in. I'd hate to be the guy walking behind me. The clips might splinter and put an eye out. You know they won't be blinking. Messy!" She grits her teeth. From there she unpinned her badge from her pink panties and attempts to pin it to her white G-string. Struggling while losing patience with her long fingernails in the way she danced in step, "HELP BABEE!"

"You expect me to pin your badge on?"

"Pin me."

"Seriously?"

"PIN ME!" She stomps her foot.

"For crying out loud." He kneels in front of her and swallows as his left-hand slips beneath her G-string. Careful not to prick his fingers or her pubic region he manages to clip the pin under its hook. Removing his hand from inside her G-string he found his knuckles damp. A swift rub on his pant leg remedied that.

"Looks crooked." He groans.

"DONNYYYYY!" She shoves things on his desk aside and sits up on it leaning back on her palms, "I can't look lopsided. It's unprofessional."

"And everything about this whole ordeal isn't? Good grief Calliope."

Knees fanning wide she lures him in for a second attempt. Knuckles moistened once again they rubbed along her narrow pussy lips as he managed to get the badge centered. Once said and done only the very bottom of her white G-string could be seen as if an arrow pointing at her vagina. The rest of her thong was pure badge. Donny tried not to think just how fucking sexy that was. As he stood there between her legs her right foot caressed his crotch.

"Knock it off."

"Only letting you know I'm ready for my foot rub."

"Not going there!"

She lifts both of her feet up with a pouty face, "Tenderize me, Donny. I'm going to need all the help I can get before I put on my slit kickers." Stilettos! A white set also within the large box.

"I'm certain there will be plenty of volunteers."

"Ooooo! Babee never thought of that."

"Sure, you didn't." He eyes his watch, "Ten minutes before you meet Cartucci's defense team. Put the shoes on and let's get to the Inquiry."

"Do I gotta? We both know his lawyers are going to say I goaded him toward sex with me."

"You punched his lights out."

"Right! Assault charges brought against Babee."

"He doesn't stand a chance in Hell. Just suck it up."

"Don't tempt me, Donny." She wiggles with her legs, still wide. Her tiny bit of white cloth beneath her badge was stained from wetness.

"Get the fuck off my desk and get your shoes on."

"Help me?" She lifts the white heels from the box. She giggled once she realized that the toes had gold letters on them. Right heel the letter D, the left shoe emblazoned with the letter P. DP!

Snarling Bettinger noticed those for himself and carefully put the slippers on Skinderella. Kicking at him playfully she giggled, "Lethal Whuppin'!"

"Don't stab me with those bastards." He extends a hand to lift her off his desk. Accepting it she stood up and teetered a bit, now three inches taller than Bettinger. Her chest crushed against his chin as he caught her fall. "You did that on purpose."

"Yay! You're taking me to Sea World to see the Porpoise?" Defeated he escapes her cushy collision. As Babee gets used to her step she paces around his desk. As she practiced Bettinger looked inside her package, "Perfume bottle in here too."

"Really?" She hovers next to him, "Holy Mosley! It's a bottle of Pretty Larceny. This stuff can only be bought in Paris France for like two thousand bucks a bottle. The pheromones in a single shot of this can cause a riot."

Taken back he makes a mental note to locate purchasers of this particular perfume in the States. Somebody obviously had it in stock for this Gabriel to obtain. Calliope considered the same thing and winks her communication toward him. He winked back. Anything was better than nothing when it came to leads.

"Stand back or Allison will think we have a thing going." Calliope spritzed a tiny bit of perfume behind each ear. Riot and Stampede! The merest fragrance and Donald Bettinger had to take his seat to hide a raging hard on. Smiling as if entranced Calliope sighs thinking to herself, "I love this pampering." Her expression noted she quickly changed to a glint of sadness, "Sowwy Donny! I know you're already stressed over explaining things to Allison."

"I can't tell her that I had sex with you Calliope. Even if I had no choice. She will be devastated."

"Everyone will back you up Donny. They had a part in this too."

"Not helping! We better get to that Inquiry."

"Following the Leader." She salutes playfully as he gets up and starts for the door. His hard on would be concealed by a file, that was the best he could do. Calliope merely giggled and pranced behind him. No matter where she went eyes were glued. Her perfume only sent guys to the rest room to fix their erections. Eyes were not the only things glued today.

********

Twenty-five minutes prior!

"How could you put me on hold for over an hour? I was shot at." Delores Day cried over her cell to her mate Commissioner Mercedes Meade on the other end. Allowing her space, barely appointed detectives Burgundy Jones and Luis Santos stepped from her back porch into the yard. Santos taking the lead points at the splintered fence post that once held a flowerpot on a hook. As he inspected the debris Burgundy moved about the garden mentally tracing the shots trajectory.

"Found a bullet casing. I'll dig it out and bag it." He began using a pocketknife careful not to scratch it.

"Only place high enough to clear the rooftops of these houses is that water tower." She pointed a gleaming silver tank on stilts out in the distance. It stood tall at least a block and a half away, "Let's check it out."

Abandoning Delores strategically they headed out a side gate into the front yard. Hoofing it on the sidewalk they reach the towers shared public park that seemed lifeless today. No kids! No adults shooting hoops! Ghost Park, Luis thought. That at least made their job easier not having to direct citizens.

"Flip a bird to see who climbs that bad boy?" Burgundy sized up the base of the tower.

"Only birds perch that high up. I'm afraid of heights but I'll catch you if you fall."

"Not for you. Don't get your hopes up." She narrows her eyes at him. She still hadn't got past the fact her partner Luis fucked her halfway against her wishes at roll call. Their asshole enemy Gabriel forced the issue. Luis made it clear to her of the possibility that harm could come to Burgundy's aunt via Gabriel's threat. She knew he did the right thing, but also knew he had long fantasized over her. To him it was a win, win situation.