Detective Pornstar Ch. 05: Unlawful Sentry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless Babee couldn't reply. She merely put her arms around Hank's neck and held him. He in response rubs her back lightly, lovingly. In his heart he knew this was wrong but she needed him. Remaining there until Fitz gradually pulled his hand out observing her pink interior flesh following him out. Both he and Porter were mesmerized by the brightness of the pink. Hand officially removed Fitz lifts it in the air to show his partners how wet it was.

Weeping ever so little Calliope sucked it up and kissed Hank on the cheek, "Thank you for being here for me Hank."

"My pl..." He decided pleasure was not the word needed, "Anytime you need me Sweetheart. I'm here for you. Not sexually either."

Hearing him the others suddenly felt lousy. Ambrose moved away from her breast and Rivera eased back deciding to head to the bathroom to wash his hands. Fitz was the only one smug at his conquest. Porter shook his head then threw his hands up with regret. He too left to wash his hands.

Her limbs quaking madly Hank had to assist Calliope into rolling over. Ambrose moved from the sofa to give her room to stretch out. Taking her time in collecting her thoughts she finally opens her eyes and offers her first look at the group standing there with concern. All of them knew they behaved badly. They really did adore Calliope outside of their silly fantasies. She could see the fear in their reactions. Not one of them could maintain a connection of eye contact.

"We never did order that Sushi." She sighs. Each of them began to apologize until Babee jumps up ignoring her fatigue, "Nobody needs to feel sad. Babee is tough as her nails. I wuvs you all."

That hardly helped. They nearly lost their emotions hearing her defend their unruly actions. Finally she dances as if a ballerina circling in front of them. Turning her back to them she bends slightly and literally twerks her ass cheeks. That brought out smiles. Standing up straight she twirls in step and palms her breasts, "Who bit my nips so hard?"

Ambrose delicately raised his hand, "Sorry Cruz."

She pouts at the sensitivity, "For that, you Sir go get our Sushi."

"On it." He bolts for the door and felt glad to get some fresh air.

Babee strolls over to her cell noting the charge running low, "Satisfied for one day Mister G?"

"THE QUESTION REMAINS...ARE YOU SATISFIED DETECTIVE?"

"How am I supposed to function on the job when you let all these guys keep me busy?"

"THAT DOES NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION."

"What do you wanna hear Gabriel?"

"YOUR MOANS UNTIL DAWN."

"Fine." She turns to her Bodyguards, "I guess we have a sleepless night ahead of us Boys."

"VERY GOOD DETECTIVE."

"Clothes off Coppers." Babee instructs while moving from Officer to Office tugging at ties and unbuttoning shirts. Each of them looked to one another for support in their emotions over earlier. None of them desired to hurt Calliope further. Seeing their hesitation she moves from man to man rubbing their still vital erections.

"I-I can't." Hank swallows, "This ole fart can't do any more Gabriel."

"LOOKING OVER YOUR MOST RECENT DOCTOR'S VISIT I WILL ACCEPT YOUR REFUSAL. THE REST OF YOU WILL NOT TURN THE DETECTIVE DOWN."

Calliope notes everyone of them feeling lousy for wanting more. She could see their desires returning. Nibbling her lower lip she turns and bends over to push her coffee table off of a large area rug. Making room on the floor she sits down before laying back to finger herself before them.

"Fantasy up Boys."

Fitz rubs his still smelly palms together and strips naked in under a minute. The others held out a bit longer to see what would happen. Dropping to his knees between Babee's legs he eyes her pussy.

"You sure about this Cruz?"

"A real glove would make me feel better Fitzy."

"Right." Porter digs into his wallet for a condom. At least he came prepared. Offering it up Fitz covered his cock before straddling her. After his fist she was still open more than usual. Still he mounted her for a nice warm entry. After ten thrusts he lost his erection. Laying over her he whispers, "Sorry CC. This should never have happened. I love you Cruz. You're the best. I swear I'll make this up to you. Not sexually, I mean...you know what I mean."

"Thank you Fitz."

Crawling away Fitz speaks up, "Sorry Gabriel . Can't keep it up. Once a day is my limit."

"PATHETIC."

"Hey!" Hank snaps, "Not all of us are Pornstars. We have limits just like anyone. You're asking us to rape her. If you gotta hurt someone just to get your rocks off then I feel badly for their loss. I'm done here. Calliope doesn't deserve this crap. She's a rock in my book. Doing this bullshit just to keep you from blowing something up or putting a bullet into some innocent soul. I hope you rot in Hell Gabriel."

"A CERTAINTY OFFICER ROMERO. IN THE MORNING YOU WILL RETIRE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING MY EXPECTATIONS. THE REST OF YOU WILL SATISFY THE DETECTIVE OR SUFFER THE SAME."

"Then, tomorrow I quit the force too." Porter backs Hank up.

"Same here." Rivera and Tortuga retaliate.

Fitz looks at Calliope with sadness in his expression. She lays back and pries her pussy lips wide, "Fuck me. Please." Her soft words cut them to the bone. Regardless of respect each of them easily got hard at her wishes. Begging further attacked their judgment. One by one they stripped nude and prepped for their turns. Fitz returned to fill his condom with the Mother Load. Backing off led to Porter taking her doggy style and tugging at her raven curls. Followed by Tortuga. Then Rivera. Each of them kissed her as if they were deeply in love with her. She did her best to make them feel wanted. Complimenting them to feed their egos. When it came time for Hank, the elder Officer still declined without a word. Getting dressed he walked out the door and stood guard from the hallway.

Returning with Sushi Ambrose looked at the pale Hank, "What happened?"

"Better go feed the Kitty. I'll be out here 'til morning."

Hesitantly, Ambrose enters to see Rivera being rode by Calliope like a champ. She was screaming bloody murder as her fourth orgasm loomed. Setting the Sushi bag on the coffee table he decides to join Hank in the hall. Leaning against the other side of her door Ambrose fell silent. Listening to Calliope's cries made him grit his teeth. The poor girl was killing herself just to keep Gabriel calm. As silence falls both men swallowed and remained quiet. After ten minutes the door opens and Calliope crawls out into the hall on her hands and knees. Moving in front of Ambrose she looks up at him with doe like eyes.

"I can't let anything happen to you Boys. Please don't quit your jobs because of me." Babee fondles Ambrose with her cheek rolling over his tented crotch. He draws his head back tapping it against the wall as he feels her unbuckle his pants lowering them. Boxers following he rolls his eyes at her lips sucking at his balls, her brow lifting his erection. In a mad maneuver Ambrose reaches down and grips Calliope by her biceps lifting her to her feet. Reversing positions he slams her against the hallway wall and grips her ass hoisting her up. His dick finding peace within her cunt he fucks her noisily, her legs wrapped around his hips. Kissing her neck she grew lost in her emotions. This was feeling entirely too good suddenly. After an insane ten minutes Ambrose nuts inside her. Both gnashed their teeth at his stupidity. Calliope merely puffed her cheeks and said a little prayer. As he released her to the floor he pulls his boxers up, pants next. Stepping back he looks at an unbreakable Hank poised to ignore.

Peeling from the wall Calliope steps in front of Hank taking him by the hand. With a sweet peck to his cheek she whispers something into his ear that changes his tune. Following her inside her Penthouse Condo she snatches up her dwindling cellphone then leads Hank past the others into her bedroom. Stripping him naked she sits him down on her mattress and eases him back to stretch out the length of her King size bed. Lighting a candle she turns the lights out. Calliope then crawled into bed beside him and curls up under his arm. Fingers caressing his hairy chest she feels him drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight Mister G." She whispers before shutting her phone off.

Somewhere in the distance Gabriel decided to take a nap himself.

Her Bodyguards? They stood their ground. Only her coffee kept them awake. Sushi for breakfast it was.

Hank maintained his job.

12