Detective Pornstar Ch. 07: No Cigar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate you CC."

"Relax Burgy , everyone here respects what you're doing."

"Like hell they do."

Bettinger walks forward hesitantly, Allison following him.

"Hi Allison." Babee waves vibrantly.

"Calliope? It's good to see you again. You look...as lovely as ever."

"I've been tanning." She holds a palm sideways to her lips whispering, "Not much choice."

"I've heard. Let me offer my sadness at your predicament. You are being very brave." Ali leers around CC, to convey the same toward Burgundy. "Both of you."

"Time will tell." Burgy growls before losing her cool toward her surrounding observers. "DO YOUR JOBS!" The Precinct immediately returned to their tasks at hand. The men wanting to use their hands in other ways. They would later. Safe bet. After all, Burgundy Jones was the actress Shanola Hampton in the flesh. A wicked Shanola Hampton, but still hot as hell.

As Donald Bettinger watched his wife hug Calliope, seeing this nude beauty he had sex with such a short time ago made him nauseous. Forced by Gabriel, or not this just wasn't right. Hugging the other woman in his mind. Cheating was so not in Donald's vocabulary. The agony was going to give him an ulcer. Sooner, before later he was going to have to tell Allison.

"Bydweider!" Bettinger loudly hissed, his Sargent mere feet away from him glaring with an expression of, "Excuse me?" Bettinger closed his eyes upon eye contact, not realizing their nearness, taking a breath, "Sorry, Marty! Stress. Tell Officer Conway to relinquish his gun and badge until I can find time to discuss things further. Give him three days off with pay. Not that he deserves it. Let's just keep him relaxed about this for the time being." He turns away from Bydweider to call upon, "Allison?" She was now hugging Burgundy. This was so very, very wrong.

Breaking their hug, Allison acknowledged Donald and rejoins him. "Yes Donald?" He immediately turned pale knowing what he intended to reveal. Before the eyes of everyone he pulls her brusquely into his arms, holding her tightly. Her eyes bulged at his public display.

"What's gotten into you Donald?"

Calliope knew exactly what was tormenting her Captain. Whispering something to Burgundy leads to a parting of the Pornstars. CC then turns her attention on the loving couple. Stepping behind Allison she rubs the woman's back.

"We need to talk. All of us."

Bettinger quivered in their eye contact, as he gradually relinquishes his wife from her breathless imprisonment. Stepping between the couple, Calliope guides them both toward the conference room. Leading them inside, they join Burgundy Jones sitting at a computer. Door closed behind them, CC escorts the couple to take seats, rolling their chairs closely together.

"What is going on here? Donald?"

"I have something to tell you Allison."

"WE have something to tell you." Calliope pouts slightly.

"What?" Allison's skin pales, as Donald holds both of her hands at an angle.

Calliope moves to the opposite side of Allison sitting equally as close. This led Ali to dart her gaze between the two nervously. Donald took point, clearing his throat while building up the courage. Suddenly, as he hesitated, a loud voice overtook the room.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! TELL HER THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH BABEE RAMIREZ."

The loud bellow made Allison jump in her seat. With a haunted expression Allison Bettinger found herself unable to blink. Donald immediately shed a tear. In his distress Donald fights back.

"You do not get to tell my wife of your cruelty."

"FINE! TELL HER HOW DETECTIVE PORNSTAR'S PUSSY FELT ON YOUR COCK."

"Stop being a dick Gabriel." Burgundy Jones erupts in their defense.

"AUNT TULULA IS ON HER LUNCH BREAK AT THE GOLDEN ARCHES AS YOU INTERFERE DETECTIVE JONES. SHOULD I GIVE HER THE FULL MEAL DEAL?"

"Fuck." Burgundy bites her tongue with a grim expression. Hatred seething from her every pore.

"Gabriel forced half of our precinct to have sex with me, when he was making his pitch Allison. Donny had no choice. It was not planned. Definitely not an affair. I hope you can forgive us."

"You...slept together?"

"It wasn't like that Ali." Donald weeps. Seeing his tears, Allison the devoted wife palms his face, as sniffles lead to bawling. She joined his tears before kissing him on the lips feverishly. Breaking their kiss, Donald forces eye contact. "I'm so sorry Ali. I wanted to tell you, but I was so afraid you might not understand."

Calliope shares a glance with Burgundy over the emotions brewing. CC wanted to cry as well but kept strong. Burgundy tough as nails. As the couple accept the situation Allison reaches her left hand over to place it on Calliope's. With an unexpected squeeze to let her know it was alright, Calliope Cruz finally wept. This was nearly as rough on her soul as it was Donald's. Something had to give.

"ARE WE DONE WITH THE THEATRICS?" Gabriel complains.

"How is he here with us?" Allison looks about them for a source.

"He has control over our cameras and PA system. If we disconnect them people will suffer." Donald catches his breath to fill his wife in. "He keeps tabs on everything it appears. Like Burgundy's aunt. If we don't obey his every decision we risk getting people hurt."

A rap on the door leads to Luis Santos interrupting the emotional torrent of the revelations. Waved inside by Bettinger, Luis carries a package in, and rests it on the large oval table.

"Special delivery for Burgundy Jones." Luis sits it in front of the Shanola Hampton lookalike. Tapping the side of the box, he nonchalantly points out a written message. Backwards even. She notices it, but acts as if more interested in the contents of the large box.

"I opened it to add the clothes you lost on the street." Luis hoped to cheer her up, before taking his leave. For once he was being professional.

Burgundy merely nods, and stands to open the package. Setting out her earlier wardrobe she discovers new assets in the form of something unexpected. Dragging them out for all to see, her left eye brow peaks.

"Red Go-go boots? Seriously?"

"PUT THEM ON. ATTACH YOUR BADGE TO THE LEFT BOOT. THESE ARE ALL YOU WILL WEAR FROM THIS POINT ONWARD. AM I PERFECTLY CLEAR PORNSTAR JONES?"

"Perfectly Asswipe."

"REFER TO ME AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN GABRIEL, AND I WILL SEE TO IT YOUR FAMILY SUFFERS."

"No need...Gabriel." Burgundy frowns wanting to scream. She swiftly puts them on and stands tall. They looked stunning on her.

"I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR NIPPLES AND CLITORIS PIERCED. DON'T YOU MS. JONES?"

"Sure! Anything you want Gabriel." She was going to kill him someday. That was on her agenda. Bucket list even.

"Ooooo! Babee want some bling too." CC peps up as support toward her friend. Burgundy sits down pinning her badge to her boot. It did look rather cool on there. Calliope coming to grips with everything adds, "I also want a pair of red Go Go boots. Where's mine Gabey?"

"YOU LOOK MORE ELEGANT IN STILETTOS. YOU HAVE NOT OPENED THE CAR TRUNK TO FIND YOUR HOLSTER?"

"No. Babee got sidetracked. I'll do that after we leave here."

"WITHIN YOUR CARE PACKAGE, MS. JONES, YOU WILL FIND YOUR OWN HOLSTER."

"I see it." She pulls out a red leather holster that she applies around her upper shoulders, to rest beside her left tit more comfortably than she expected.

"Why would you want these young women to ruin their lives like this?" Allison blurts out, "What have they done to deserve this?"

"BECAUSE I FIND THEM APPEALING. IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO QUESTION MY MOTIVES. ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU MRS. BETTINGER, AND YOU WILL JOIN THEM."

Ali freezes and bulges her eyes. Donald clamps a hand over her mouth with a look to inform her that silence was in her best interest. He couldn't bear to see his wife go through a similar harassment.

Burgundy quickly slips her firearm into the new holster, locking it in. She felt badass suddenly, even in the nude. Reading the hidden note as she fidgets with her holster, she absorbs its message. "AND" backwards translated to "DNA". Luis had already discovered the identity of their Groucho Marx in record time. She was impressed. It was a start. Like Calliope however, Burgundy needed to get her family to safety before Gabriel could harm them. Some deep thought was going to be required, once she had some quiet down time.

"I HAVE GIVEN YOUR EARLIER REQUESTS SOME CONSIDERATION DETECTIVES. YOUR REQUESTED PARTNERSHIP HAS NOT BEEN AUTHORIZED. HOWEVER I WILL PONDER UPON IT FURTHER. FOR NOW I BELIEVE A UNION WOULD PROVE INTERESTING IN OTHER WAYS."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Donald squints his eyes.

"A MOMENT MORE. ANOTHER GIFT IS FORTH...COMING."

CC and BJ lose color in their expression. What had Gabriel concocted now?

"IN THE MEANWHILE...I BELIEVE YOU WERE GOING TO SHOW MRS. BETTINGER AN ADULT FILM."

"What?" Donald looks toward Calliope, "You weren't going to? What were you two thinking?"

"It's alright Donald." Allison calms him, "I can take what I see. I had a feeling the girls wanted to prove to me that what this Gabriel made you do, was not of your own decision."

"I don't even want to relive it Allison."

"PLAY THE RECORDED FOOTAGE, DETECTIVE JONES."

"Obviously I have nothing to say in my nervous breakdown." Donald settles back into his seat. Allison held his hands tightly as the video of the roll call began playing on a wall mounted television. It was misery returning all over again. Gasps at Calliope having to endure so many sexual advances, yet maintaining her sanity. So very brave, Ali admitted once again amid her thoughts. Then, came Burgundy being screwed by Detective Santos. All culminating with Donald having to witness himself forced to take Calliope Cruz in what appeared to be more genuinely enjoyable than he remembered. His heart sank.

Calliope needed a drink, getting up to go journey across the room for a water cooler to hydrate herself. Everyone there shed a tear. Even Burgundy having to visually watch herself being taken from behind by Luis. She didn't remember smiling at his thrusting. The thought flooded back briefly as she mumbles. "Dammit!"

Ending things on Donald and CC's climax Burgundy shuts the feed off. Silence overtook the room as Donald sat coldly, sweating at Allison's reaction. To his shock, Allison sat up with a deafening sigh.

"So this is why you have not been frisky of late. I thought it was just the job itself frustrating you. Donald? I told you I'm standing by you, no matter what. I can see there was no emotion between you two. There is nothing to forgive you for. None of you had a choice."

"Nonetheless I'll never forgive myself."

Another knock leads Luis back inside with a second smaller package. His timing saved their emotional distress from furthering. So they thought. "This package was just delivered by bike courier. It's addressed to the Pornstars. Both of you I guess." He sits it on the table, noting Burgundy looking at him with a bit more admiration than usual. It made Luis uneasy. Why was she softening up toward him? He couldn't take it.

"Open it." Luis seemed to be changing the subject. Calliope, still standing after getting water, leans over Burgundy. Pinching an end to a big red ribbon over wrapping paper, she fidgets.

"It's for both of us. Pinch the other side Burgy."

BJ shakes her head at Babee's voice. Plucking up the other end, the two rip the gift wrap apart. Sharp fingernails crease along the tape, and shred the box open. Flaps lifted over a brown box leads to the interior. Both girls dropped their jaws at what was within. Staring at it speechless, until Luis edges in to peer inside. His own eyes bulging.

"What is it? A severed head?" Donald looked distressed.

"Noooopey!" Babee shakes her head. "It does have two heads though." She then lifts the contents out revealing a large double sided dildo, wagging it about. "Maybe this is Gabey's way of making us partners."

"THAT IT IS PORNSTAR RAMIREZ. DO OPEN THE PACKAGE FURTHER AND MAKE USE OF THE GIFT. ON THE TABLE, BOTH OF YOU. A BOTTLE OF LUBE IS INSIDE THE BOX."

"You have got to be..." Calliope clamps her hand over Burgundy's mouth ending her potential refusal, not wanting Gabriel to get cross. Calming her anger, Burgundy puts her hands up to inform everyone she was good.

"Allison? Perhaps it's time for you to go home now." Donny encourages his wife.

"NONSENSE, CAPTAIN. YOUR WIFE HAS THINGS TO DO."

Enraged Bettinger leaps to his feet. "MY WIFE HAS NO PART IN THIS BULLSHIT. BLOW THE ENTIRE FUCKING CITY UP IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT."

"Donald!" Allison joins him on his feet, "Your blood pressure. It's alright. I can handle watching this."

"WATCHING? OH, NO! YOU WILL BE PARTICIPATING MRS. BETTINGER."

"I...what?" Ali swallows dryly, unable to blink, as her face becomes flushed.

"YOU WILL ASSIST THE PORNSTARS. LUBRICATE THE DILDO AND INSERT THE ENDS WITHIN."

"I can do that." Luis interrupts.

"LEAVE THE ROOM DETECTIVE SANTOS." Gabriel snapped.

"Maybe not." Santos pivots and abandons his friends before any threats to his own family could ensue.

"ON THE CONFERENCE TABLE, PORNSTARS."

Calliope hops up first and scoots toward the center of the long oval table, and sits there. She tilts her head back toward Bettinger. "Me sorry Donny." Donald was defeated once again collapsing back into his chair. Allison remained on her feet frozen in time.

Burgundy growls under her breath, before climbing up on to the table. Moving into position, facing Calliope she slides closer, until their legs crossed over one another. Both women resting up on their hands stare at each other.

"You just had to open your mouth about being partners." BJ hisses.

"Come on Burgy, we make good partners and you know it."

"Not like this Bitch."

"MRS. BETTINGER, IF YOU WILL. OF COURSE YOU WILL."

Shaking like a leaf, Allison moves to procure the toy, lubricating both ends with the bottle of lube. In her palms it felt so real, so very slick. Eying it from end to end, she opts to look up at Donald, now watching her every move with concern. This was her first time ever, holding such a thing. She had always been happy with her own fingers to pleasure herself, when Donald was too busy to make love.

"Y-you both might need to move closer." Ali swallows now admiring two gorgeous pussies. She had never even seen another woman this close up before. They had very nice...she had to look away.

"THE PORNSTARS ARE WAITING TO CONSUMATE THEIR PARTNERSHIP. THEIR PERFORMANCE TODAY WILL DECIDE THEIR FUTURES TOGETHER."

"Just do it Allison." Burgundy empathized with her sensitively, showing that she did care.

"Please forgive me girls."

"Nothing to forgive Ali." Babee offers a creased brow of sadness. "Begin with me."

Calliope reaches forward between her legs, to pry already wet pussy lips wide, offering entry. She at least, rather enjoyed these strange, seductive situations, that she was often forced into. A careful introduction of a thick rubbery crown made Calliope fan her eyes wide. "This feels nice Burgy."

"Shut up Ho."

Once penetrated Allison encourages the head deeper within Babee, then cringes at her mission, looking now to the gorgeous African American. Burgundy moved a tad closer, then also reaches forward to tenderly peel her labia wide for an easier entrance to her pink interior. Allison guides the opposing mushroom inside Burgundy. It was then that Burgundy realized they had viewership. Luis front and center. Through every window of the conference room Officers were watching. Donald taking note jumped up to wave people away.

"STAND DOWN CAPTAIN. LET YOUR PEOPLE OBSERVE."

Again defeated, Bettinger turned grumbling. Allison now relieved of her duties began to step aside and join Donald.

"REMAIN WHERE YOU WERE MRS. BETTINGER. WATCH THEM CLOSELY. ENCOURAGE THEM."

"What? How?"

"FIGURE THAT OUT ON YOUR OWN."

As Calliope and Burgundy begin gyrating their bodies for the full effects of the prompting heads, both began feeling their G-spots being attacked. Within minutes the Detectives were howling. Moaning and rubbing at their clits to entice their emotions. Tits poised high at the assistance of arching spines. Hormones on high now, the girls trembled with a sudden excitement.

"Fuck me Burgy." Calliope yelped at the top of Babee's lungs.

"Fuck you Bitch."

"That's what I said." Babee whimpers as her left hand squeezes at her monster breast.

Burgundy tried her best not to put on an extravagant performance. Her sensations brewing became defiant. After five more minutes Burgundy lost control, and rode Calliope's thrusts like a trooper, returning the favor savagely. Allison stood over the girls, and chose to caress their hair one by one. Her only solution to be encouraging.

"SOMETHING IS MISSING. CAPTAIN? STEP OVER TO DETECTIVE JONES AND KISS HER. MRS. BETTINGER? YOU WILL KISS BABEE RAMIREZ WITH PASSION."

"Oh my God!" Allison held fingers to her lips, the scent of lube making her flinch.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Bettinger snapped.

"Captain?" Burgundy calls out, "GET YOUR MOUTH OVER HERE."

Babee focuses on Allison, "It's okay Ali. I'll be gentle."

Joining together, the loving couple embrace, and whisper apologies before moving to their ends of the table. Bettinger wanted to hurl. Allison wanted to faint. Regardless, they defeated their demons and complied. Calliope tenderly kissed Allison. It was awkward but after a few minutes the lingering kisses became enjoyable. If you could call it that. Acceptable a better word.

Donald felt Burgundy's tongue alongside his own and shame entered his soul. Eyes closed he kisses her with sadness. It wasn't until Burgundy parted ways long enough to whisper. "I'm going to cum Cap. Stay with me." She tugged his lower lip forcing him into a deeper kiss.

On the other end, Calliope felt her own orgasm rising up. Her tongue now entangled with Allison's. Ali surprisingly enjoyed the moment. Sensing Calliope's outcome, Allison's hand even chose to reach out and rub over CC's chest, in between her monster mounds. Heavy breathing excited Ali, Calliope's heartbeat racing beneath her fingertips. Moans erupted between all four of them. Building to a finality, both Detectives squirted all over the table, around their embedded lover.

"MAGNIFICENT. WELL DONE, ALL OF YOU."

Peeling from each other Donald darted from Burgundy to embrace Allison. Their own kisses sweltering. Neither minded the fact of the other kissing partners saliva within their taste. They were just happy it was over.

"Are you alright Ali?" Donald whispered upon parting lips. His palms to each side of her face.

"Yes Donald. You need to make love to me tonight." She smiled briefly with a hint of embarrassment. He discovered then and there that Ali enjoyed herself more than admission. Nodding he couldn't agree more.

Behind them, they discovered Babee and Burgy going another round. Both girls couldn't resist the temptation. Burgundy even winked toward Luis in the window. He had to look behind him, to see if it were he that she was winking at. Grinning from ear to ear he palms the window kissing it and leaving a smudge. Burgy reacted with a chuckle.

"DELECTABLE PORNSTARS. GIVE THEM A WORTHY SHOW." Gabriel applauds.

"Working on it Gabey." Babee yelps, her hips force feeding Burgundy's cunt, storming her senses. Burgundy countering her vitality with more aggression than before. Both girls fucked the other extremely hard. Another three minutes of sweat and hard work, the girls screamed out at a second maddening orgasm.

"Christ CC! That was incredible." Burgundy huffed. Her own large breasts heaving, with vibrant nipples stabbing at the air that she inhaled.

"I wuvs you Burgy. We should do this more often."

"Shut up Bitch." Burgy laughs. Maybe was on her mind.

"CAPTAIN BETTINGER? I HOPE THIS EXERCISE HAS BROUGHT YOU AND YOUR WIFE CLOSER. NOW THAT THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG, I WILL LEAVE YOU TO YOUR JOBS." Gabriel offers, "DETECTIVES? YOU WILL REMAIN WITH YOUR ALREADY ASSIGNED PARTNERS. I FORBID YOUR UNION FOR THE MOMENT. I WOULD SEE YOU BOTH OUT IN THE CITY PERFORMING YOUR DUTIES SEPARATELY. LIVE YOUR LIVES AS IF YOU WOULD UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES. EMBRACE YOUR INNER SLUT. ESPECIALLY YOU, BURGUNDY PRUDENCE JONES. GOOD DAY LADIES."