Detective with Spread Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of worldly concerns, Sara concentrated on what was in her mouth. She used her tongue to the best of her abilities. Slowly, she actually found that she enjoyed the taste and taboo of the cum leaking out of the Indian woman's pussy, too. While the tangy flavor was mostly semen, Sara was certain she also tasted Parmveer's natural essence and it was an intoxicating combination. Flattening her tongue, she slurped and sucked in an attempt to ingest as much of the potent mixture as possible.

Then she felt what could only be a tongue and the gentle scraping of teeth on her clitoris. It was the man! He was using his mouth on her pussy, while she used hers on Parmveer.

It was almost too much to handle. Her pussy and breasts were being mauled by strangers as she ate out a stranger's pussy. Suddenly, she fully understood why people became addicted to this cult. The pleasure was unlike anything she had even dreamed about and she wanted more.

The room was filled with lewd sounds of licking, sucking and slurping.

It was filled with the aroma of pussy juice and semen. She looked up into Parmveer's blissful face. There was no way to fake that look of absolute satisfaction.

Sara inched towards another orgasm. Her toes flexed and then curled.

"She's quite the orgasmic one," The Heiress said, in regards to Sara. "I like that about her. She'll fit right in."

Sara had her second orgasm, courtesy of the sex cult. The last time Sara had two hardcore orgasms in a night was back in college, with a testosterone filled boyfriend. Now she felt it again under radically different circumstances. Her pussy was exhausted but managed to squirt a little. A few rivulets here and there. She was unable to scream or groan because her mouth was covered by Parmveer's pussy.

Parmveer was close to her own climax and smiled while looking down at Sara.

"I'm almost there, my dear," Parmveer said in a whisper. "Almost there. My goodness. It's coming."

Parmveer rubbed her clitoris and her back suddenly arched. Throwing back her head, black hair tossed to the side as her body jerked.

A rush of fluids trickled down to Sara's mouth and she willingly drank the offered love potion. Oh god! She would never forget that distinctive taste. Most of the semen had already been consumed and pure pussy juice now flowed freely from Parmveer. It was heavenly.

Parmveer's body jerked a few times as she came. Then she moved away, shivering slightly.

The naked group stood over the detective's limp and wet body. A sweaty mess, Sara looked at them wondering what could possibly be next. She had already crossed a line that no law enforcement agent ever should, yet thanks to the drug, a part of her was still ready for more.

"Untie her," The Heiress said.

The young woman untied Sara's ankles and the man untied Sara's wrists.

Sara struggled to move and was barely able to whisper, "Thank you."

"We're not quite done yet," The Heiress said, gesturing towards the man's fully erect cock.

"You want me to..."

"Suck him off," The Heiress answered. "It's not polite to leave a man walking around with a throbbing erection. Make it enthusiastic, wet and nasty. I want to see your skills."

Sara was assisted in sitting upright and then moved to her knees on the bed. She was positioned in a classic submissive pose, with her ass resting on her feet. Nearly exhausted, her head sagged.

The man, who appeared to be in his late forties, got on the bed and knelt in front of Sara so that his cock was at the level of her face. The fingers of his left hand lifted Sara's chin so that she was looking directly at his face. She had not previously appreciated how extremely handsome he was and she blushed knowing he had tasted her pussy.

A smirk appeared on his face when he saw the rosy color appear on her cheeks. Then, his hand moved to the top of her head and tilted it back down so that she was staring directly at his erect cock. When Sara saw the size of his manhood, she almost chickened out. It was huge. After taking a moment to center herself, Sara forged ahead... to give head.

She opened her mouth and the cock slid right in. A part of her wanted to rush through this intimate encounter, but he had done a tremendous job on her pussy and she wanted to return the sexual favor. And so she sucked and stroked his cock. Oral fatigue was starting to set in after working so hard on Parmveer's pussy, but Sara was undaunted.

Forward and back, she bobbed over the gigantic cock jutting out from the handsome man. He grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her movements to match his need. After allowing her jaw to slacken, she took most of his cock to the back of her throat.

The Heiress murmured her approval, "Oh, you are quite the talented cocksucker!"

Oral sex was something Sara had always enjoyed giving to her male partners. But she was soon on the verge of collapse. Her body was running on fumes and her jaw was tired from eating pussy. The ropes that held her wrists and ankles had caused abrasions that were starting to burn and her tits felt the same from the attention they had received.

To hasten the conclusion, she moaned, knowing the vibrations on his cock might cause the man to finally ejaculate. At the same time, she used both hands to caress his balls and stroke his shaft. She also focused on her oral talents, swirling her tongue around the head of the cock while she sucked and finally went for broke. While his cock was at the back of her throat, she swallowed him down. She felt dizzy while holding her breath, but it was worth the effort.

The man groaned and Sara released him only to stroke his shaft furiously while several spurts of pungent ejaculate coated her mouth. She stroked and stroked until nothing was left. The man deflated, then moved away when his intense climax had ceased.

Sara held her head down with a mouthful of cum. She felt the presence of The Heiress standing to her side. Showing what she was worth, Sara stuck out her tongue in a mocking manner, revealing the white pool in her mouth.

In a single gulp, Sara closed her mouth and swallowed.

"All gone," she said, sticking out tongue out to show proof.

"Congratulations. It's difficult to impress me. Anyone who can take a cock like that is worthy. You've earned your place here. Welcome to the club."

The Heiress lifted the gold mask from her face. She was a mature woman who looked like an ordinary housewife, not the head of a powerful sex cult.

The woman bent forward and kissed Sara directly on her mouth. Their tongues danced as if they were familiar lovers. Traces of cum swapped between them. It occurred to Sara that this was her first lesbian kiss. It was with a cult leader and it left her wanting more, despite her weary state.

The Heiress pulled away put on her mask and walked to the door. She left and was soon followed by the young woman and the older man.

Parmveer was leaving too. Not her. Sara thought. She had come too far and done too much.

"Parmveer, wait" Sara said.

Parmveer turned around. "Yes?"

"Can you close the door? There's something I need to show you."

Sara put her hand on the necklace which contained the antidote. When Parmveer closed the door and approached Sara, the detective grabbed her and pinned her down on the bed.

***

Seven months later, Detective Delaney returned to the exotic and mysterious club. On this official visit, she was flanked by men with guns drawn and had a warrant in her hand.

The raid was massive. Everyone in the area was arrested and it was only a matter of time before they'd nab The Heiress.

As the police stormed the place, Sara couldn't help but remember all that had happened here. The repeat visits. The surveillance. The group sessions.

Before turning over the evidence to the department, Sara had been a willing participant in all sorts of gangbangs and naked rituals. It was a necessary evil and dangerous part of the job. Now that the case was closed, she wasn't quite sure how she would find that kind of intense sexual satisfaction again, but was eager to start her search.

The End

Co-written by SueDanym, one of the most exciting and talented erotic writers today. Follow her work.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.