Feuding Racist Bitches

Story Info
Blonde versus Pakistani.
7.4k words
4.29
91.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,488 Followers

It would be difficult to find two neighbours who hated and despised each other more than Synna Mohammed and Pamela Williams. And yet the two women shared many similar attributes. They were both proud and fiercely loyal to their family. They were both extremely attractive (though both had seen better days, Synna was 35 and Pamela 41). And both had hair trigger tempers and held a grudge.

Synna was a Pakistani woman whose husband had a chain of corner shops, she lived with her two teenage sons, her husband and his two brothers and their wives. Pamela had a son and daughter one 21 and the other 19, both had left home, her husband Norman was a travelling sales rep. She was a bubbly blonde with a huge bust she was immensely proud of and loved to show off in skimpy bikinis.

To begin with both women and families had got on OK. Yes they were from different cultures but they steered clear of the other and got on with their lives. Pamela was a bit of a racist but managed to bite her tongue pretty well and not say anything daft. Synna was guilty of judging Pamela a blonde bimbo based purely on her looks and her outfits but again she just smiled at her neighbour and said hello. There was no bother. That all changed when Synna caught her oldest son, Amir, masturbating while staring out the bedroom window, as she reprimanded him and launched into a scathing verbal assault she glanced out the window and saw what it was that had affected her son so much. It was a bright warm, sunny day and Pamela lay in her back yard topless getting a real tan. Synna was outraged and forgot all about Amir and stormed downstairs and before she had taken a moment to think she was standing on a chair and leaning over the tall fence that separated their back gardens.

"Hey you!" she called out, her accent reverting to a more native Pakistani away from her more refined one with every angry moment that passed.

It had been a bad day for Pamela. She had had blazing rows with both her husband and her daughter, Kelly. Then she had spent over an hour sorting out an issue with her bank on the phone, much to her frustration. So she had come out to the back yard to top up her tan, have a couple of beers and try to escape from all these hassles in her life. And now her next door neighbour was making a hell of a racket and seemed to be invading her garden! Pam got up in a rage and stormed over to where Synna was yelling, the blonde was not happy and with the drink imbibed in no mood to mind her language.

"What the fuck are you shouting at? I'm trying to relax out here!"

Pamela's pretty face twisted into ugliness as it turned red berating her neighbour.

"Relax! What by showing your whore body to the neighbourhood? Have you no shame? Put them away woman and stop corrupting minds!"

Pam was proud of her body and straightened her back so her breasts stood up even more, pointing at Synna.

"Whore! Whore! Don't you call me a fucking whore you cheeky fucking Paki!"

Pam had tried so hard not to be racist in public up to then though she had thought it but now all self control was gone and she did not even try to stop her offensive words.

Synna was shocked. She had suffered racist abuse in the shop from drunks before but to be spoken to like that in her own garden was intolerable. She spat on Pamela in disgust and once more insulted her.

"You racist slut. I always said you were nothing but white trash!"

And with the red mist having truly descended over both their eyes the blonde reached up and grabbed Synna's long, dark hair and hauled her surprised neighbour over the fence and unceremoniously into her garden.

They then had a small, wild catfight which Pamela won with ease. She was the bigger woman with a considerable height and weight advantage and being topless made no odds to her as she physically dominated Synna (including stripping her of her top) and finished by shoving her defeated neighbour to the grass where she landed in a fresh dog shit from Pamela's pet, Rover. That inspired Synna to get up one last time but was greeted with Pam's big breasts and she easily pushed Synna's face between them and smothered her with them as the Asian woman flailed before giving up.

Inevitably, after that day things escalated into full on hatred between the two women and their feud really took off.

It was mean and petty and spiteful but at every opportunity they sought to inconvenience or annoy the other. Their families were aware of it and, of course, backed their woman but no one other than Pamela and Synna got directly involved. They cursed at each other regularly, swore and called each other the worst names imaginable but they never again came to physical blows. They gossiped with their friends and spread scurrilous rumours about the other - all unsubstantiated of course. They had had that confrontation and Pamela had decisively won and both knew it. It ate at Synna but she knew any repeat would have the same result and she would not allow that. But it burrowed at her soul knowing she had lost to the blonde. Pam, meanwhile, took every opportunity to allude to that afternoon and remind her rival of her humiliation

One year after the spat that ignited the neighbours war the status quo changed. Synna had become more and more obsessed with her neighbour, looking for anything that she could use against her. It was a dangerous obsession and she was in danger of it taking her over completely. It even got to the stage where when Synna finished her shopping at the local supermarket and found herself a couple of cars back from Pamela's she followed her out and when Pam didn't go the normal route she still kept following her. Synna was actually contemplating vandalising the bitch's car once it was stopped but when Pamela parked outside a house in a leafy street she thought better of it and was going to just leave it when she saw Pam met at the front door by a young man then go in. Curiosity piqued, Synna parked up and took her camera and headed back down the street to see what she could see. It was a long shot but she got lucky. Hearing voices at the back she entered the garden next to the house and sneaked her way around, ignoring the stupidity of her own actions. And there, looking over the wall that separated the two houses she got more evidence than she could ever have dreamed of. Out back Pamela was once again nude in a garden, but this time not her own and this time she was not sunbathing. Rather she was on her knees and sucking the young man's cock. And as Synna excitedly snapped picture after picture on her digital camera and zoomed in on him it dawned on her that the man was Michael, Pamela's daughter Kelly's husband!

A million thoughts swept through the Asian woman's head but she just continued to snap away as Pamela stripped the man naked and then dragged him into the house. They were so brazen because Kelly was away on a hen night with one of her friends. Pamela had been carrying on with her son-in-law for a couple of months now and enjoying his insatiable desires despite the inherent risks. She led Michael up his own stairs to the bedroom in anticipation of a good, hard fuck.

Synna stood for a moment then made her mind up. She had to get more footage! She hopped the wall unseen and sneaked to the house and, checking the windows, entered through the sliding garden doors. Once in the house she heard their love making upstairs and carefully ascended with camera at the ready. Once on the landing and having ascertained what room they were in Synna set the camera to it's video mode and carefully peered round the door to record the illicit lovers. She was lucky. They were too into each other to notice the door move. Pamela was on her back with legs spread wide getting a good seeing to and Synna was able to capture it beautifully from behind. Then Pam rolled over and was on top and again Synna got that footage until Michael came with a series of grunts and moans deep inside his mother in law. Synna sensed it was time to make herself scarce and headed down and out and was back in her car in less than a minute. Her hands were shaking and she checked the pictures and footage she had taken and then drove home with plans and plots ablaze in her mind.

*

It was a week before Pamela discovered that her affair with her son-in-law had been discovered by her neighbour. Synna had managed to take her time and formulate plans and plots for how she intended to take her revenge on the blonde and for that week she occupied her mind with little else. She felt that any attempt to speak to her in person would degenerate into insults before she had made her position of strength clear. So she sent an email to her neighbour. An email with two attachments, the first the best of Synna's photographs that clearly showed Pamela fucking her daughters husband and the second was a short video file of the same. There was no chance of mistaking either participant. The message sent with the email was equally unambiguous:

"Dear Bitch, these pictures and film (plus plenty more) will be sent to your husband and daughter unless you come round to my house tonight at eight o'clock. If you do not show I will send the mail at five past and believe me it will be my pleasure to ruin your life. Synna (the 'Aki' next door)."

In some senses Synna hoped that her rival did not read the email in time and she didn't even have a warning as her loved ones discovered her wretched behaviour but on the other hand the thought of taking her time to dominate and punish the blonde tart was equally appealing.

*

Pamela had picked the email up from her phone and, somewhat bemused (and concerned at the message) had hurried home to open the attachments. Her heart sunk when she saw what they were. A million questions came to her. How had she got them? What did she want? Would she follow through with her threat? Pam considered these and many more but in the end she had to believe Synna was serious in her threat to expose her. Their feud had been ongoing for too long for reason or compassion to be part of any arguments. All she had open to her was to turn up next door at the demanded time and do whatever was asked of her - however much that stuck in the proud blondes throat.

She dressed down for the visit next door. Wearing a long skirt and a pretty casual jumper that showed little flesh. Flat shoes and hair pulled back and no make up completed her penitent look and it was a far from normal Pamela in terms of looks and attitude that stood at her neighbours door at five to eight that night and nervously press the door buzzer.

Synna made her wait there for the full five minutes. Pamela even had to ring the bell a second time (even though she really didn't want to, not wanting to antagonise Synna further). When she did finally open the door and greet her visitor it was apparent that the wait had been deliberate.

"I told you eight o'clock. Are you such a dumb bimbo that you can't even tell the time correctly?"

Pamela curled her fists up but managed to bite her tongue given what was at stake.

"No. I just thought I should come early."

"That's not the answer I wanted, I think you'll find that you are a dumb, blonde, air-headed bimbo that is so dense they cannot tell the time, aren't you?"

It was a test. Both knew it and inevitably it was Pamela who had to back down.

"Sorry. Yes, I'm so dumb I can't tell the time correctly. I'm sorry, I'm a ditsy, bimbo."

Synna smiled and stood back to bade her visitor to enter. But as Pamela strode forward the smaller woman put out her arm to stop her.

"Where are you going with those? Take them off, I don't want your filth in my house!"

She pointed to Pamela's shoes and demanded the blonde remove them. After watching Pamela remove her shoes she then led her through into the main sitting room. Pamela was taken aback that Synna's entire household was in attendance. She looked at Synna, unnerved. Synna smiled back.

"Unlike some families, we do not keep secrets. They do not know the details but they do know that you are now greatly in my debt and that you will do anything to please me. Is that not correct?"

What could the blonde say? She was trapped and knew it. She supposed she had known the Paki bitch would be so spiteful but there and then, faced with having to obey her it was a real choker. How she desperately wanted to pick her up and smash her face in right then but instead she had to settle for a meek, timid, nod of obedience.

"Now would you look at that! I make you take off your shoes and there, I have not cleaned my own. Perhaps you will do the honours?"

The request was so smarmy and fake that Pamela wanted to throw up but she dropped to her knees and used the sleeve of her jumper to rub at the patent shoes. Synna swiftly kicked her arm off.

"Not like that you idiot! I do not want your cheap rag cleaning my shoes! You will bend down there and clean both, fully with your worthless tongue!"

"No way bitch! No chance! I am not doing that!"

Synna smirked and looked at her oldest son.

"Umar. Go and get my laptop."

She looked down at her rival and was heartened by the defeat in her bright blue eyes. Pam reached her hand out and tugged on Synna's outfit.

"OK! OK! Sorry! I'll do it. See. Look! I'll lick your shoes Synna! Please!"

What gratification Synna had as she looked down and viewed the blonde slut on her hands and knees licking her shoes in front of her family. She smiled proudly at her husband, her sons and her sisters in law.

"That is better bimbo. But do not test my patience again or I will not be so forgiving. Next time you do as I tell you without question. Do not stop, you still have my soles to clean. I do hope that I haven't trod on any of that mess your dog so regularly leaves on the pavement outside our house."

Pamela nearly gagged at the thought but continued to lick at the footwear and when Synna lifted her shoe to present the sole to her she closed her eyes and licked at then too. It was s sign of her submission whether coerced or not.

"You are in my debt are you not?"

Pamela stayed on her knees before Synna and nodded.

"And how do you propose to pay that debt bitch? It is hard to see what you can bring me. Cleaning my shoes is hardly enough I feel, is it."

Pam really did not know how to answer this. Knowing her neighbour's reputation for liking money she appealed to that first.

"I can pay you......"

She got no further as Synna reached down, took a handful of blonde hair in her hand and wit the other delivered a hard slap right across Pamela's face.

"I do not need your racist money! You stupid bitch!"

Pamela wanted so desperately to knock that smile of the Paki bitch's face but doubted with her family present that she could and besides the hold she had over her was inescapable for the moment. Instead the blonde dropped her eyes and mumbled a pathetic sounding apology.

"You should be sorry. But no what I thought was that in exchange for our silence in the matter to anyone outside this house and on the agreement that in one weeks time I shall give you the evidence I have gathered you will agree to totally do my bidding for the intervening period. Complete obedience. Do you understand and agree to my terms?"

Pamela nodded, realising that she had little choice in the matter.

"Good. In that case you will start your service for us tonight. Take off your cheap clothes and put this on, it will show you place here in my home."

Synna dropped a skimpy, frilly French maid's fantasy outfit on the carpet next to Pamela. The blonde picked it up incredulously. It was clearly one of the party kind that were sold in Synna's husband's shops for a laugh.

"Cheap and nasty, huh? Should suit you perfectly then. Go on, hurry up and get into it, I've got some chores for you."

Pamela looked around but it seemed that wherever she looked there was an Asian pair of eyes on her. She looked up at Synna pretty desperate for some way out of doing this.

"What are you waiting for slut? You are not usually so slow to undress in full view of everyone in your garden, are you? Come on, get those grubby clothes on and wear your new uniform. Come, on, all of it, a slut like you does not need underwear, do you?"

Hassled and harried Pamela stood up and thought, 'fuck it, I've got a better body than any of these cunts' and undressed completely revealing firstly her impressive, tanned bust then her shaven pussy to the assembled group. Making sure they all had a good look she picked up the uniform and squeezed herself into it. It was at least two sizes too small.

"You look exactly what you are bitch - a cheap and nasty slut!"

Synna hissed this as she circled her blonde neighbour, jealous of her incredible figure but that just adding to her hatred for her. And annoyingly the blonde was starting to get a little comfortable, getting some confidence, her being forced to strip here and being insulted was not as humiliating as Synna had expected. Still that was just the beginning, it was time to take the bitch down a couple of more pegs.

"So now you are dressed as the servant you can start your chores. First, I think my feet need cleaning. Wash them with your tongue."

The Pakistani woman had kicked off her licked shoes and presented her bare, brown feet as she pushed Pamela by the shoulder once again to her knees. Reluctantly the blonde opened her mouth and sucked and licked on her enemy's feet. She sucked each toe at a time before Synna pushed all of them into her mouth at once and Pam gagged on it. Synna laughed then grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled Pam through to her bathroom by it. She released her right by the toilet bowl.

"Clean it!"

Bad enough but when Pam asked for a brush or some wipes a devilish smile cross the Asian's face.

"You have your tongue bitch. You are quick enough to use it to insult me now you will use it to clean my toilet."

It was gross. The whole family used this toilet and Pamela felt sick at the thought of all those Paki's pissing and shitting in it but no amount of begging or pleading could change Synna's mind. It was either do what she said or prepare for her secret affair with her son-in-law to be revealed and they both knew Pamela could not afford that. So it was with a defeated and heavy heart that the busty blonde knelt up and slowly lowered her head into the porcelain bowl and tentatively began to lick at the edge and the rim.

She tried to put her mind somewhere else as she did this degrading task, tried to block out what it was she was actually doing. But that was hard with Synna standing over her the whole time, taking pictures and making various comments.

"Oh my the men of this house are so useless, see how they have missed the bowl and hit the edges, make sure you lick it all clean bitch. Make sure each of this filthy, yellow stains is gone."

Pam kept her head down and did it, all the time dreaming of some way she could wreak her revenge on Synna. For now though she had nothing and just had to do it. After that was done she had to do some 'normal' cleaning, wiping and dusting the large house – it was more cleaning that she did in her own! When she was done Synna made Pam crawl out the back into the garden. It was dark now so no chance of her being spotted like this by anybody and led her out to a large garden shed.

Synna explained.

"The men of the house want to use you as well, I won't be staying to watch!"

She knocked at the door and moved back to the house as the door opened and Synna's husband opened the door and dragged the blonde in.

It was a long, large shed with a dirty, wooden floor. There were four men in there and Pamela was pulled over on her knees until she knelt there surrounded by them.

"Tell me you racist white slut, have you ever heard of a bukkake?"

Pam had seen enough hardcore porn in her time to know what it was and she nodded.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,488 Followers
12