Deviant File

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem is he is too encouraged by his simple steps, and now has a longing to go further. I have warned him he is on the edge of a steep precipice and one wrong step will send him over the edge with no hope of return. Once he loses respect in her eyes, there is no going back. When she realizes his true desires and if she doesn't have a like appreciation or conversely if once he achieves his fantasy and comes to learn that reality is not as enjoyable as fantasy it would be too late to return to their old ways.

It is too early to tell if Patient Four has any chance of happiness. He feels he is closer than he's ever been and I'm not sure how close he is to utter devastation. I guess only time will tell and I can only wish him well.

Patient Five, Insatiable:

I have never had a patient with more desire to change their life as Patient Five. With her marriage in shambles, she says she wants nothing more than a life of making her husband happy but when she meets a new man; her first thoughts are on wondering about sex with him. To say she has a strong sex drive would be close to understatement but just admitting this does not ease the craving that stirs in her loins. Yet it is not only a Voracious sex drive that creates her inter-demons it is an unquenchable curiosity of that first time sex act with a new partner. To compound her problems further, she is undeniably a beautiful vivacious woman that men are attracted to and she has no problems taking most anyone to bed that she desires. As a side note here, I might add this young lady came on to me in my office and of course I set her straight as to doctor patient relationships but I must admit it was a difficult decision.

Patient Five claims her commitment problems started with the first boyfriend with whom she had sex. After waiting until after she was eighteen to lose her virginity she felt disappointed with the act itself. Subsequently discussing this with a close friend who had been sexually active for years, was told the act was wonderful and fulfilling and that it must be the boyfriends fault if she is remaining unsatisfied. This got her curiosity up and she slept with another boy from school who had a reputation as a ladies man. This young man's experience plus having a larger penis than her boyfriends resulted in giving her what she had been missing in the sex act, namely an orgasm.

While she tried to reach a conclusion as to why the affair was so much more enjoyable than being with the one she loved, she came to three possible scenarios. Number 1, her boyfriend was an inadequate lover, she dismissed this because he loved her and would do anything for her ergo he couldn't possibly be inadequate. Number 2, her clandestine lover must be a superior lover, this too she dismissed as the boy from school was far too much of a self centered pompous ass to be superior at the art of giving pleasure. Number 3, it was the mystery and suspense of an unknown lover that gave her the pleasure of her first orgasm. As this was her last scenario, it won more by default than by reasoning. It is exactly this flawed logical conclusion that has compelled her to a life of sex with strangers and in strange places.

Another aspect of her behavior is the titillation of being discovered or caught, if you will, while having sex. This thrill seeking has led to sex in cars and parks and even restaurant restrooms while her husband waits for her at their table. She claims that one of the largest orgasms ever achieved by her was when she was pleasuring an unknown male in the back seat of a taxi and she glanced up to see the driver watching her in the mirror. She immediately pulled up her dress, straddled the stranger, and then turned to smile at the driver as she reached orgasm.

It was here that I interrupted my patient to inquire if she was at least prudent enough to practice safe sex. Her rather rash reply that the practice of unsafe sex was more thrilling and that so far she had been lucky was both worrisome and unsettling. As I do not reach moral conclusions with my patients, I preach very little except the practice of safe sex. Patient Five's laissez-faire attitude is endangering both her and the people she has sex with and yet she feels no concern for this. Her statement that the strangers are all only once so what happens with them doesn't matter and if she gives something to her husband, he would deserve it anyway. Yet the stunning admission that she doesn't care if she contracts something shows her complete lack of self-worth.

My work with Patient Five has been long and arduous; although she expresses a true desire to remain fateful to her husband, she can only go so long before the curiosity of a new conquest leads her off the straight and narrow path.

Just lately, she has come in with what she calls great news. Her husband has now admitted a desire if not to witness some of her sexual liaisons first hand at least to hear her tell him about them. She claims this has enriched their sex life immensely and both are now having some of the best sex of their marriage. As to her claims that she no longer needs to go outside the home for satisfaction I told her that it was good thing but what happens when she runs out of affairs to tell her husband. She answered that since her affairs numbered in the hundreds she could talk on them for years. My only thoughts on this were, at least this was safe sex.

Patient Six, The Sub:

Patient Six came to me after breaking up with her domineering boyfriend. I asked her why she would come to me after freeing herself from her problem and her answer was that she missed him. Only after she finally admitted to herself that she secretly thrilled to the abuse from her man did she realize she had what she termed a problem. She fell deeper and deeper into a ritual of daily degradation and the more she tried to please him the more he demanded. His lack of respect for her only drove her further in trying to prove her worth to him.

She accepted his sharing of her with friends by thinking he was so proud of her that he was showing her off. I pointed out to her he was merely showing off his power over her but she failed to see this dichotomy. At first, he insisted she be naked when he expected friends to show up, as an accidental flash so to speak, even going so far as to chide her for sitting around naked. Next, it was her performing sex acts on him in front of company. She claimed the first time she was on her knees in front of him, while he sat on the couch and she fellated him as he calmly chatted with his friends was exhilarating. She said that while she was performing this act in the nude she was lubricating so profusely she worried about leaving a puddle on the carpet. His next action of pulling from her mouth to ejaculate on her face and breasts as his friends laughed actually made her orgasm.

What became the proverbially back breaking straw, was the escalation into public humiliation and yet now that she is free it is what she misses most. It started with his having her wear skimpy tops sans bra exposing her breasts by leaning over to get something and then on to short dresses without underwear. She remembers being taken to a shoe store and asking for assistance in trying on boots, the salesclerk looked up her dress at her nakedness, and as he held her thigh to assist in fastening, the boot he was so close she wondered if he could smell her aroma. This whole time her boyfriend was standing behind the clerk smiling at her predicament. Later he made her sit at the food court and masturbate in front of some of the clean up staff who were taking their break. She said their open leers frightened her and yet that only heightened her arousal and when she climaxed in front of them, she had to clasp her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming as she orgasmed. The witnessing crew actually clapped and whistled as she came, she then stood up and curtsied, then fled from the mall.

The humiliation of being loaned to his friends came next and the degradation of being offered for a trial run, such as a car or sports equipment as she was sitting right there with no input allowed into the conversation is beyond belief. Being treated as an item, not human showed her just how little he thought of her and at the same time turned her on and so she never resisted. One time she was offered as the entertainment for a cousin's bachelor party and after embarrassing her boyfriend by a poor performance in the art of strip tease was made to do sexual acts to the cousin and then to the attendees. It was a nightmare of mutual partners with her first experience of double penetration and by the end of the evening she was sent home covered with sperm and nothing but a towel to cover her nakedness. It was not until later she found out the whole evening had been videoed by someone and to her complete mortification had been released on the net. The shame of having friends tell of seeing her degrade herself was a disgrace that was almost too much to bear.

I find myself practically begging Patient Six to stay away from her abusive boyfriend who obviously has no compassionate feelings for her. Any interest he shows is strictly prurient and his wishes to humiliate her will only escalate further as time passes. As she is unable to differentiate between love and lust for herself, she surly cannot distinguish it in her boyfriend. She says she longs for his touch and wants nothing more than to be back with him.

She is a classic textbook definition of a person with so much self-loathing that she wishes nothing more than punishment to atone for her shortcomings. As a stopgap measure as we wait to sort out her personal demons I have suggested a fantasy based humiliation program instead of the reality that she has been living. Although this may impede a long-term cure, it is a safer road to take, not only for mental but the physical. At this time, she has agreed to try out a fantasy program I have outlined for her and has reported results that she has enjoyed. I believe that as long as we can keep her from destructive outside influences there is hope for the future.

Patient Seven, The Cuckold:

Patient Seven was not seeing me for sexual problems, per say, but during normal sessions his somewhat strange sexual preferences came out. The patient noted that after eight years of a staid relations his wife and he began a discourse into what they could to spice up their bedroom. They soon found that the typical games and role-playing that most couples used did little to titillate their sex life. Next, they became involved in what is typically called swinging or mate swapping. This practice was not begun on purpose but more by coincidence. They met a couple at a party and enjoyed their company so much that they met them later socially. After an evening of dinner and cocktails, the couple explained that they were swingers and were interested into switching partners with Patient Seven and his wife for the night. The patient and his wife were surprised by this revelation and declined the invitation. Later that night they discussed what the other couple had offered and once in bed used a swapping scenario in a role-playing sex game. The idea of swapping intrigued the patient however his wife was greatly aroused by the thought of having sex with the man they had met earlier.

The wife informed him that although she was interested in having sex with the man she didn't feel comfortable with him having sex with the woman. She then asked the question that changed their marriage forever.

"How would you feel about me having sex with another man while maybe, you watched or waited at home for a detailed report from me? It would mean me having sex with other people while you remained faithful to me."

The patient told his wife that it would be unfair and he wouldn't do it but his erection proved him to be lying and as his wife stroked him to climax, she described a fantasy scenario that aroused both him and her.

The cuckold role-playing improved their sex life tremendously and as she began to escalate control of him in role-play, they both realized it was what had been missing from their love life.

It wasn't long before the games were not enough for the wife and one night as she sat on his face feeding him the imaginary discharge from her imaginary lover, she informed him she was ready to include a real lover into their bedroom antics. The patient said that at the time he was so aroused he hastily agreed. They both had rousing orgasms her from his tongue and him from his hand while he ate her.

She told her husband that she already had picked out a lover but he, as yet did not know she was available to him. She told the patient that he would not be forewarned as to when but to be prepared for she hoped it would be before long. Every day at work, she would call him to tease,

"I bet you're thinking about me and my new man, don't you wish you were coming home to a wife whose pussy was full of her lover's cum? Well, you'll just have to wait until you get here to find out."

Soon the patient was going mad with lust and his only thoughts were of his wife, and not only who her lover was to be but when.

Then one day it happened, he came home to an empty house to find a note taped to the refrigerator it simply read, 'Out with him, don't wait up.' The lust of their fantasy was now the fear of reality and now his mind was filled with thoughts of his own insecurities as he wondered if might lose his wife to her new lover. All of the erotic feelings he had about this were now gone and replaced with uncertainties. What if he was a better lover, what if his penis was bigger, even worse what if she fell in love with him and never returned to him at all? She had instructed him not to wait up but how could he sleep with all of this worry running through his head. He lay in bed staring at the clock as the hours slowly ticked away. Every noise he heard he would hope it was her but no, just a passing car or a neighbor's cat but not his wife. However, he eventually must have drifted off for he was awoken by something wet on his face. He opened his eyes to find his wife rubbing her panties in his face. As he realized what was happening he instantly became hard, this made her smile and she reached down to take him in her hand.

"Would you care for sloppy seconds with your wife's messy pussy? I'm already full of cum but you can add yours to go with my lover's."

It was too late as just the thought of his wife's vagina being used by another man made him climax on his belly.

She lay down beside him and told him of her adventurous evening, sparing him no detail except who her new lover was. There were to meet for cocktails but she was so excited by the prospect of making love to someone new they skipped drinks and when right to a motel. She took off her clothes in front of him and as she was still proud of her middle-aged body posed for him in various ways to entice him further. Next, she became the aggressor as she undressed him and once he was naked; she pushed him on the bed and climbed up beside him. She stroked his penis while she fondled his balls as she told him how much she was enjoying having another man's penis in her hand. She next took him in her mouth something she seldom did for her husband and then asked him to ejaculate in her mouth. This was an act she never allowed her husband but she told him she wanted to act naughty for her new lover and beside she just wanted to taste his semen.

As they waited for the man to become erect again they kissed, and she told him how much she anticipated making love to him. They both talked of not being promiscuous so the decision was made for him not to wear a condom as she had the desire to feel his issue inside of her body. She told him it did not take long for him to be hard again and with him on his back she sat astride him as a cowgirl on her horse and his member slipped up deep inside her well-lubricated womb.

As she talked, the husband's penis hardened as well and he begged her to allow him access to her used vagina. I believe this pleading by the husband made the wife realize she now was in control of their sex life and as a test she ordered the husband to go down on her as a way of showing he truly loved her. He got down on his knees and as he lowered his face to her vulva, he saw they were swollen and caked with drying semen. He hesitated only for a second but she grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face into her slit. He told me he had never felt so aroused and just the mere fact that his spouse was forcing him to eat her lovers sperm was an enormous turn on. His penis was engorged and throbbed with desire and yet only after he had given his wife an orgasm was he allowed to enter her well-used orifice.

He lay on top of her and they made love as she stroked his hair. She told him that now he was her cuckold and she liked the idea of having his face covered in her lover's sperm. She said from now on every time she was with her lover it would be her husband's duty to clean upon her return home.

I asked Patient Seven his thoughts on the current changes in their relationship. He replied that by giving up control of their sex life meant in reality he had given up control of their marriage to his wife. However, he was surprised that he found comfort in how it had all worked out and he now feels this submission to his wife was what was needed to make their marriage a success.

I informed the patient that his wife's domineering ways would more than likely escalate, as she gets more secure in her position over him. I told him there was not much chance of getting the genie back in the bottle, as they say and he would probably be powerless to deny her future demands. He said that she is already taking more control over his life and so far, the more she has demanded the aroused it makes him.

I must say that allowing his wife complete control over their life as greatly helped Patient Seven's personal problems as well as the sexual. Of course, I would never recommend giving up your freedom as a way to mental health but with Patient Seven it looks as if it was just what he needed.

Epilogue:

So there you have it, seven people with deviant tendencies and yet as sane as you or I. As I stated at the start, this was not meant as a strictly prurient piece and yet even as I read it I found a somewhat voyeuristic fascination with each of these patients. If by definition these people are normal who's to say that you or I wouldn't slip into one of the lifestyles described above. Let me say that there is none of us not hiding some deep-seated problem from our youth and it is only how we cope with said difficulties that make us different from the above. What I am saying is we all have tendencies related to one or more of these patients and yet we don't manifest them into the same deviancies. It all stems to a matter of control, it is not deviant to peek up a ladies skirt if she by chance bends over in front of you. However if you are positioning yourself for a chance to peek at a young lass' thighs then you might have a problem. Conversely, if on occasion it gives you a tingle to knowingly allow a gentleman have a peek down your blouse it is not wrong but if it becomes a lifestyle then it is another story.

If you have the desire of a sexual act you spouse does not approve of doesn't mean you can seek this act outside of the home. It is even more heinous to look for satisfaction elsewhere while you ignore the sexual needs of your spouse. Many people enjoy the fantasy of being bottoms or tops and incorporate it into their love life without upsetting their partner. The first thing is to make sure, how the partner feels about this. I would hate to tell you how many patients I have that express a desire for a particular lifestyle yet feel their spouse would not agree and then when I speak with the spouse find they express the same feelings. Therefore, number one, learn what your spouse desires and then adjust your fantasies to them. Number two, is most fantasies are more enjoyable as fantasies rather reality. Believe me a cream pie as it is called is much more tasty in the surreal world than in reality. Sex is a natural act and we are created to enjoy it, so don't complicate it and just go with the flow.

12