Devoured by Cetus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wish to please your new Master don't you, Princess?" he said huskily, stroking his length and rubbing it gently against her beautiful face. The princess nodded in defeat and yet the feeling of his manhood felt oddly... good.

She rubbed back against the appendage feeling its warm smooth hardness against her cheek. It made Cetus's balls tighten and his head ooze seed to watch her comply. He groaned when some of his pre-cum be captured on her lip. Andromeda wiped the substance away, marveling at its gooey warm texture between her fingers. "Now kiss your new Master."

Andromeda swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly watering, this close to his manhood she was assailed with his male musk that was somehow stronger in this spot. She leaned forward and gently kissed the iron hard appendage. It felt so hot. Like a firebrand. She kissed the bulbous purple head, feeling its satin softness in contrast with its steeliness, tasting some of his white seed. She licked her lips. It was briny, sticky and warm yet not unpleasant. She went back but this time she lightly sucked more of his seed, lightly coating her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm," Andromeda hummed. She felt her master shudder as she licked the sensitive underside of the head to gather up more of his pearly, savory seed. Instinct seemed to take over, the princess took more of the staff into her mouth. She was amazed that something so hard could also be so buttery soft, unlike his tentacle that lacked rigidity. She could feel the ridges of his length practically throb for her as she caressed it with her questing tongue.

Cetus gave a small groan. She was so curious and eager to please. Her mouth intoxicated him. It took all of his will power not to take Andromeda's head and force his cock into her hot lush mouth and fuck her throat. He couldn't wait to feel that sweet mouth on other places on his body. He spoke hungrily, "Kiss it again, princess."

Andromeda kissed lovingly along the length of her master's mammoth cock, the heat of it searing her lips. She marveled at it's girth, feeling it pulse as it grew. She saw his hanging flesh purse then impulsively dragged her tongue along it's smooth flesh. Cetus sucked in a breath. He lifted his cock up to give her better access and she took one fat marble into her mouth sucking gently.

The sack was so smooth, soft and warm. Savory and musky yet like his seed not at all unpleasant. Andromeda withdrew but her master guided her to the other marble. The princess even moaned vibrating against the monster's ball sack. When Andromeda decided to suck more tightly while lapping at the flesh purse Cetus growled loudly. She pulled back looking up at him in fear.

"Did I hurt you, Master?" she asked in trepidation. Cetus petted her head as if she were his lap dog at his feet.

"No, my pearl," Cetus's chest heaved, his nipples hard and stomach clenching at the sight of her beautiful red lips quivering, some of his seed was even dripping from the corner of her tempting mouth. "You're pleasing your new Master quite well. Now place your lips around my crown again and suck but remember no teeth. Teeth would hurt me."

Andromeda nodded quickly and did as she was bid though she doubted that his man root would fit she wanted to please him. She opened her mouth and allowed Cetus to push the bulbous head between her plush lips. She felt her lips stretch about the girth and moaned around the intruding length, it was velvet steel and tasted strangely good. He sunk in up to his fist, the length of 12 inches would have choked her. Cetus wanted her to grow used to him before shoving himself inside her mouth, no matter how strong the urge was. Her mouth was so warm and wet, moist velvet like her pussy he was close to losing his seed.

The princess just sat there for a few moments. Her olive eyes looked up at the sea monster expectantly for instruction. Cetus's face turned from severe dominant master to sensual and gentle in every line of his god-like face. He rested his hand on her golden head, moving his hand to the side of her face then his thumb sensually rubbing into her cheek.

"Lick it... yes just like that... don't be afraid to explore a little," Cetus instructed softly, his sea green eyes a dark sapphire emerald that melted her with their intensity. Andromeda obeyed, once more tasting his salty seed that was lubricated on his hardness. She felt his member jerk and pulse like a heart beat, or a raw nerve as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. Her fear melted into fascination as her tongue slowly explored the velvet iron rod. She watched her master's face become drawn into desire and pleasure. His eyes would flutter then close, his throat flex as he swallowed, his lips parting and his breath coming in short pants then long groaning sighs.

Cetus marveled at the soft wetness of her tongue. A hot curious muscle that traced along the throbbing veins, pulling back to swirl it about the head, drinking in more beads of his cum then suckling gently, ravenous for more. She began to move her head back and forth of her own volition. All the while she watched him, curiosity and growing lust in her beautiful green eyes.

"Such a sweet mouth... beautiful," Cetus began to meet her bobbing head slowly, his fingers kneading her golden scalp and muttering more encouragements. Andromeda sucked on her master sometimes gentle and sometimes hard, her saliva and his cum making the member gleam, her soft lips kissing his fist.

"Cease!" But Andromeda was still suckling hard, her eyes closed in complete heaven. He pulled her off, the suction was so great she came off with a wet "pop"! "Cease, woman!" But the beast's admonishing tone belied the gleam of laughter in his eyes.

"What did I do wrong now, Master?" she asked in trepidation.

"No, you greedy woman," he chuckled huskily. "Patience, precious pearl. I have other games in mind for tonight. You may suckle me just a little longer but not too much, gentle sucks."

Andromeda did as she was bid and quickly engulfed her Master's throbbing member back into her moist hot mouth, suckling gently as he said, the leaking head resting on her molten tongue.

"Good girl. Good girl... uuuhhhh such a beautiful mouth. These lips were made to caress my cock!" The princess felt a spark of joy at his words of praise. She felt that slick heat between her thighs again. Her stomach fluttered with thousands of butterflies and she felt an electric tingle in her skin.

"Cease!" This time Andromeda obeyed her Master without hesitation. A bit of his seed dripped from her kiss-swollen quivering lips. Cetus almost exploded at the erotic sight. He pulled her to her feet, his thumb tracing along her full dark bottom lip until it caught the drop of his pearly seed. He placed his thumb at Andromeda's lips and she instinctively took it into her hot mouth and sucked at the remaining male juice, her tongue flicking at the tip of his thumb. She felt her Master shudder. A small part of her enjoyed the knowledge that she too could elicit such a reaction from him.

Cetus assaulted her mouth with bruising kisses that left the princess breathless. Every tender part of her throbbed, crying out for this rough yet gentle master to make love to every inch of her body. Breathless, Cetus broke the kiss then murmured, "Now I would teach you a new game." His face was dark yet sensual making Andromeda's nerves burn and womb clench in sudden desire.

When he lifted her into his embrace, Andromeda wrapped her legs around his grooved hips, loving the feel of his cock, wet with her saliva and his seed, pulsating against her belly.

The sea monster pressed his captive onto the bed. She sunk into the comfortable sheets almost disappearing into its decadent softness. Cetus crawled forward, covering the princess with his whole body, allowing her to feel every hard, indented muscle branding against her delicate soft curves. He nuzzled into her neck as his hips grinding slowly against her, his cock dragging along her drenched slit that ached and burned for relief.

Andromeda became a different animal. No longer the proper princess but a bitch in heat whose hips moved to meet her master's, wanting above all else to have that mammoth cock deep inside her womb even if it would kill her. Cetus nibbled and sucked at her skin, his breath in her ear, "Moan for me, princess. I like it when you moan for me."

Andromeda released a symphony of moans that had Cetus hot for her, even more than before. His cock throbbed almost to the point of pain, the skin stretched so tight he thought it would burst. He needed relief but he took a deep breath. He needed to cool his arousal before he released his seed all over her young body... that would be for another game he thought to himself with a rakish grin.

Cetus stood up smiling at Andromeda's whimpers of protest. He went to the side of the bed and took out a carnelian jar carved with bees on the side. Honey? What did he plan to do with that, the princess wondered. The persistent ache between her thighs made her groan. She needed some kind of release, the release the sea monster gave her in the cave.

Her new Master turned back to her holding an elegant brush that he dipped into the fiery orange colored jar, his sea green-blue-gray eyes dark and hooded with desire. "Lie still. Place your hands above you and relax. I promise you will enjoy this..."

Andromeda did as commanded. So far she had enjoyed their encounters. This new game must hold more untold pleasures. She sucked in a breath when the brush made contact with her sensitive skin. It felt like warm kisses upon her royal flesh followed by the sticky heat of the golden honey. He patiently painted every inch of her front excluding her face. Every stroke was a sensual lick that made Andromeda go slippery inside, making her body heat, her velvety nipples stand erect, sensitive to each passing of the brush and the air itself.

When she moved, Cetus chided sternly, "Do not move. I forbid you to move while I lick every bit of honey from your tender flesh, my pearl. If you squirm I will punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Andromeda squeaked. His sternness melted and Cetus smiled. It was a warm smile that reached his eyes and Andromeda felt her heart almost stop at the sight. There was a softness to him that he allowed her to see making her less afraid of him. Cetus licked his sensual lips. Andromeda was glistening with fragrant gold and looked so incredibly appetizing.

"You may moan and make noises, my pearl," Cetus remarked, his eyes straying to her shapely legs to her delicate adorable toes. "As I have said before, I like hearing you moan."

Cetus started at her toes. Andromeda watched in rapt fascination as the monster licked and suckled everyone of her toes. Warm tingles raced up her legs to her core while Cetus's tongue made love to her feet, a part of her body Andromeda never found particularly attractive. Yet he worshipped every inch of her fair skin.

Andromeda mewled and sighed as Cetus's tongue lapped at her honey coated flesh. She felt every bump of his warm tongue clean the sticky sweet substance off as he worked up her legs. As he came closer to her feminine heat Andromeda felt the urge to squirm. His administrations were getting her hot and excited. She ached terribly to the point of sweet agony especially between her thighs where the melting fire grew with each passing lap of the beast's tongue. But she remembered her Master's warning. The princess remained perfectly still. Yet she did groan and whimper to show her appreciation and her desire.

Cetus licked and sucked the soft skin around Andromeda's golden curls but ignored the molten heat of her. The princess whimpered in desperation, her body trembling with the strain to remain still. Cetus chuckled into her lovely sticky skin at her impatience. His own tumescence was throbbing with anticipation but this game kept it under control. Coming to her navel, Cetus extended his tongue deep into the belly button. Andromeda gave a small squeal of laughter, her body going rigid coming close to breaking her Master's rule.

"Ticklish?" Cetus watched her with mischief in his ever changing green-blue grayish eyes still dark with the fires of lust. Andromeda chewed her bottom lip fighting the constant urge to buck and arch her body towards her erotic tormentor. The sea monster was thorough in his quest of getting the honey off Andromeda's royal fair skin. By the time he reached her full ripe breasts she was glistening with his saliva.

Her resolve was severely tested when he lingered on her honey coated breasts. The luscious mounds began to tingle and swell with growing passion. As he kissed and licked around the nipples, the darkened nubs became erect, reaching for him to his wicked delight. Then Andromeda felt her bud be engulfed in a wet heat. He gave each silken tip a good suckling, alternating between gentle and hard, his tongue flicking across the buds getting them diamond hard. Andromeda thought she would die from such pleasure. Each tug on her breast a surge of electricity would fire down to her trembling core.

The sea monster continued his quest and cleaned off the rest of the honey from her chest, neck, shoulders, arms and hands and fingers, sucking in each digit as he did with her toes. Cetus hovered over his captive pearl, his lips still wrapped around her finger while he watched her with his heated stare.

"Did you like that, my precious pearl?" Cetus murmured before sucking in another finger, his tongue teasing the digit causing Andromeda to sigh heavenly. She nodded vigorously, her olive green eyes hooded in desire for him. "Good. Now turn over onto your stomach."

Andromeda eagerly complied. Once more Cetus took his time to coat her entire back with golden honey. He followed the same path, tactfully avoiding her smoldering nether lips that glistened with their own cream. Though he did swirl his tongue in her tight rose hole. The princess made a small squeal of pleasure. Once more she burned with the urge to move but she kept still, conveying her erotic bliss through sound.

Once Andromeda was clean of every sticky drop of nectar, Cetus rolled the princess over then unable to resist kissed her moaning lips, swallowing each whimper and groan. Andromeda fully participated, wrapping her arms about her Master, pressing the fullness of her curves against his hard body, feeling his turgid shaft throb against her. By some crazy instinct Andromeda reached down, wrapping her soft hand around his thickness and stroking him. Cetus groaned into their kiss. This princess was fiery. Her hands were so warm and gentle too.

But Cetus didn't want to lose his seed. He wanted to mark her but not yet. He took hold of her wrist and reluctantly but firmly pulled her hand away from him. "Now... you will do the same to me, my pearl."

Andromeda was only too eager to obey. She remembered what Cetus had done and while her Master lay on his back she coated every inch of his front with golden honey. She licked her lips at the sight of the nectar glazing his perfectly marbled flesh. She stayed away from his rigid maleness by his instruction. It was her turn to tease and torment.

The princess sucked and licked at her Master's toes, worshipping him from his feet all the way to his thick thighs, avoiding his his member, veined and actually twitching yet she couldn't resist a bit of teasing there. With mischief in her lust-addled mind, Andromeda tenderly, tauntingly licked around the base of her Master's throbbing shaft. Her cheek brushed along its satin steel length, reveling in the heat that branded her tender skin.

"Vixen bitch!" Cetus hissed with a toothy smile. He followed his own rule however not moving but conveying his pleasure vocally. Andromeda moved on up his rippling stomach, her hair in her wake leaving feathery kisses on Cetus's tight wet skin. "Return to your task or you will be punished."

Andromeda smiled innocently but Cetus could see the vixen gleam in her velvet green eyes. The princess admired his iron-hard tumescence that lay against his rippling stomach. She watched as pearls of his seed dripped from the red head, webs of his arousal coating his stomach and Andromeda lapped those beads up along with the honey when she came to his taut stomach adding a saltiness to the sweet nectar that pleased her. She felt his ab muscles flex and twitch beneath her hot tongue.

She played with his nipples that pebbled in her lips once she engulfed each one, flicking her tongue against it, lapping at the buds and listening to her Master shudder a ragged breath. His breathing became more unsteady with small manly groans of arousal as Andromeda suckled and lapped at the honey on his chest and broad shoulders. After licking the honey from his hands and fingers, Cetus turned over so she could administer the same pleasure on his back.

Andromeda's tongue took its sweet time, giving his honeyed flesh delicate yet insistent strokes that had him on the verge of rolling over and taking her right there. The vixen was becoming less shy in her passion as Cetus hoped she would. She even gave his marbled cheek a playful bite that made him chuckle. Fire raced through his blood, his cock pulsing against his belly as Andromeda lapped up along his spine. With incredible restrain he didn't move his hips in hopes of relieving the building pressure he felt in his groin.

Once she had finished Cetus turned over and in a roar took hold of the princess, smothering her cries with his brutal fierce kisses. He rolled over, having her squirming beneath him as he pinioned her limbs, her wrists held high above her head, his hips wedging between her creamy thighs. Andromeda whimpered into her Master's mouth feeling the throbbing of his virile hardness smoldering against her steaming honey pot. Cetus's tongue swept into her mouth tasting her sweetness, her desire.

He blazed a trail down the ivory column of her throat hearing her moan, feeling her hips buck against him, sawing his member along her nether lips and the budding badge of her sex saturated with lust for him.

"Andromeda," Cetus murmured thickly against her supple skin, his voice rough with his lust. "My precious pearl..." He engulfed the princess's stiff nub, throbbing and sensitive, drawing on it as he flicked his wicked tongue against it. Andromeda gasped sharply. "All mine. All mine." He took in her other nipple, his hand caressing her luscious breasts, heavy and swollen with her want for him.

"Master, please...," Andromeda begged, her breath uneven.

"Now...," Cetus gave her pearled tips, as hard as dagger points yet velvety soft small kisses and tiny nibbles that had her shaking, tuning her body to become as taut as a lyre string. "Tell me how much you want my monster cock inside you," Cetus whispered hoarsely leaving her nipples to hover above her, watching her beautiful face flush with desire and eyes on fire with uncontrollable lust. He took his cock in his fist then taunted her pink pearl, erect and hungry for attention, with the tip of his bulbous head. Andromeda whimpered in response, moving her hips frantically to get him to go lower.

"I can't hear you, princess," Cetus nibbled along her quivering jawline. Quickly he kissed her but not brusquely as before. This was a searing kiss, slow and meant to tantalize and savor. His tongue dipped between her lips meeting hers in a hot wet slide. He broke the kiss with a rakish grin murmuring against her wanton lips, "Tell me."

"I want your monster cock inside me," Andromeda rasped, her voice weak yet throaty.

Cetus tugged his fingers into her wheat golden hair. Her scalp burned with the pull but it added to her pleasure somehow. He huskily spoke in her ear, his breath giving her gooseflesh about her neck, prompting, "I want you inside me...?"