Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my cock again and Midge sobbed out tears as she was in her fourth orgasm. After that she slid forward and off my cock and laid down fully on the bed. Her pussy was still pulsing and she reached her hand underneath and lazily stroked her index finger through her flooded pussy. I laid down gently on her back, and cuddled with her and kissed the back of her neck many times. My cock was pulsing between her butt-cheeks against her pussy. She alternated the attention of her index finger from her pussy to the knob of my cock.

I whispered to her that she could stay right here but I had other duties to attend to. Midge giggled and said, "Thank you Max. I feel more alive right now than ever in my life. Jesus what a ride." I kissed her again and climbed off the bed and let my cock lead the way back to the living room.

All eyes went to my cock as I came in. Linda asked about Midge and I said, "She's fine. I think she wants to collect herself for a few minutes." They all grinned at each other knowing full well what that meant.

Linda said, "I think I'm next and I want that cock in my ass again. She pulled the sheet up on the sofa and sat down on it and pulled her knees toward her shoulders. That pulled her hips forward presenting both her glistening pussy and her anus. The other were tittering about this development as they positioned themselves around Linda for a good view.

I got on my knees between her legs and inched my cock into position. I needed some lubrication so I gripped my cock and guided it into her pussy instead of her ass. She was a little startled as she wasn't expecting it but she groaned hard and rocked her hips up at me.

Amelia looked up at me and said, "Oh my God, Max. That looks so good. Her fingers were working her sex.

I took a few strokes and eased out of her as I dropped lower and placed my cock-knob on her anus. Linda whimpered and tried to push against it. She couldn't do much in that position, so I pushed firmly and steadily as Linda grimaced and then I was in. Linda let out a loud and long groan and then muttered, "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me Max."

She didn't even flinch once as I pushed my cock deep into her ass. She just coo'd with delight. The others crowded closer to see and I started fucking Linda's ass just like a few days earlier. She was into it even more than then. She mumbled, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," and when I picked up the pace, she screamed, "Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh my God, yes."

Dierdra and Frankie coordinated their hands on my balls as they slapped rhythmically on Linda's butt-cheeks. Dierdra tried to get low enough to suck my balls into her mouth but they were moving too quickly to catch with her lips. Frankie laughed at Dierdra's efforts.

I fucked Linda's ass furiously and she just wanted more and then her mouth fell open in a scream. I started thumbing her clitoris, figuring she was about to burst into her orgasm. My hips collided with Amelia's and Frankie's heads as they were like curious cat's wanting to see what was going on.

Linda's eyes flashed open with a darkness that wasn't there before. She struggled to say something but nothing came out. She had expelled the air in her lungs and was holding back from inhaling. Then she squeaked out, "I'm gonna squirt again." She inhaled deeply and yelled, "Oh fuck. Here it comes."

The other women began murmuring around me as Linda's anal grip on my cock tightened. I kept fucking her in shorter strokes and the tightness was forcing my orgasm forward. Even in the throes of her own orgasm/squirt, she recognized that I was going to cum soon. She grinned at me and suddenly, we were all soaked by Linda's first stream. I didn't react to it. I knew it was imminent. The others screamed and pulled away but not before they all got their faces and chests covered.

Frankie yelled out as she wiped the liquid from her eyes, "Oh my gawwdd. She's squirting. Fuck. I've never seen one before. That's awesome." Dierdra and Amelia had confused looks on their faces. They obviously had never even heard of a 'squirt' before.

Every time I jammed my cock in her ass, Linda squirted again. Each subsequent stream was less powerful than the previous one until her body went limp like she just melted into the couch.

Her squirt had stalled my own orgasm but it was not to be denied now. It was building rapidly. Frankie giggled as her fingers felt my balls tighten up. I blasted the first shot into her ass and Linda's eyes opened wide and her body lifted again. She yelled, "On my face and tits."

I pulled my cock from her ass and long white ropes of cum shot through the air at Linda's face. When it splattered along her face from her chin to her forehead she squealed with delight. She opened her mouth to catch some. Most of the second shot landed on Linda's tongue. She curled it into her mouth and it came right back out for more.

Linda had grabbed her tits and lifted them high on her chest. I dropped my aim and covered both tits with the remaining several shots.

Dierdra, who hadn't much of a chance to taste my cum, launched herself past me onto the sofa and began licking cum from Linda's tits. She groaned from Dierdra's lips on her tits. I knew that she and her daughter already enjoyed each other's sex. Linda's hand came up to hold Dierdra's head in place as her tongue searched for cum.

No one wanted to suck my cock clean considering where it had been and I didn't blame them. Anticipating the need, Molly was right there with a hot, wet, sudsy facecloth along with a wet hand-towel to clean and rinse my cock. She took delight in using the sudsy cloth to jerk me off for more than a minute as the others giggled knowing full well what Molly was doing. I just sat back on my heels and let her jerk me back up to full-size again. Then she used the towel. When she was done, she grinned at me and bent forward and sucked my cock into her mouth all the way down to my balls. As she pulled back, she lashed her tongue around my shaft and popped off the top.

There was total silence when Molly sat back up. Linda was recovering and she looked down and sternly said, "Molly? That's enough?" Molly backed away and returned to her position on the wall behind the sofa.

Now, Amelia was getting upset because her experiences told her that now that I had come all over Linda, that she wouldn't get any.

Dierdra yelled I'm next and pointed at my erection so Amelia would stop whining. She stepped up to me and pushed her pussy to my face and said, "I want to see if your tongue is as good as your cock." Challenge on. I flicked my tongue on her clitoris as she held her outer labia apart. She was bubbling with vaginal juices. She screeched loudly as her hips pulsed toward me. I held her hips and flicked my tongue lower in her sex and formed my tongue to a point and drilled it into her. She screeched again and grabbed my head.

I tongue fucked Dierdra through an orgasm that she tried hard to hide from the others. We made eye contact as her pussy began pulsing. She shook her head slightly indicating that she didn't want me to tell. I grinned as I looked past her pubic mound. She didn't want Frankie claiming that she'd had her orgasm so it was her turn. I complied.

When Dierdra quickly recovered, she pushed be to my back and guided my cock to her pussy as she straddled my waist and lowered herself. She groaned out, "Oh Jesus. He's filling me up. Fuck, he's huge." The others giggled and repositioned themselves to have good views.

Frankie was grinding her pussy on the sheet covered floor and announced that she couldn't take anymore. She straddled my head with her feet facing Dierdra and lowered her pussy to my lips. She looked down between her tits to make sure she was in the right place. I took her thighs and guided her.

When I thrusted my tongue into her, she went rigid and yelled, "Oh fuck, Max. It's been ages since I've had my pussy sucked."

Dierdra was using her legs to lift herself up my cock and then let gravity drop her back down. She saw the grin on Frankie's face and said, "He's pretty good with that tongue, isn't he?" Frankie vigorously nodded and began grinding her wet pussy on my face. I struggled for air at times but maintained a constant attack on Frankie's sex. I tested my tongue on her anus but it was clear she had no interest there. Most women don't and I wasn't offended. I was here to give them what they wanted.

Dierdra's legs gave out and she dropped to her knees and began arching her back and rocking her pussy on and off my cock.

Consumed by passion, both Dierdra and Frankie leaned forward and kissed each other. Their moans told me it was a sensuous kiss and it lasted a long time. There was total silence in the room.

The silence was broken when Dierdra pulled back from the kiss and muttered, "Oh God,"and her body went rigid from neck to toes. Her pussy clamped hard on my cock and then began pulsing. Dierdra emitted a guttural, almost demonic groan and began writing in every direction. Amelia threw a leg over me at my waist and held Dierdra in position. As if everyone didn't already know, Dierdra announced that she was cumming and was she ever. Dierdra clung to Amelia until she began to recover. She raised her head to look at Amelia and the she placed her lips on Amelia's erect right nipple. All the air in Amelia's lungs exploded out of her as she grabbed Dierdra's head to hold her there.

I concentrated on getting an orgasm out of Frankie and it didn't take long as she watched Dierdra and Amelia. Just before she tipped over with her orgasm, she dragged her fingers up Amelia's thigh and through her sopping wet pussy. Amelia reacted by arching her back and rolling her hips back to give Frankie better access. She groaned as Dierdra suckled her tit and Frankie diddled her pussy.

Frankie tried hard to hide her tongue induced orgasm like Dierdra had done but this was too big to hide. She thrashed on my face as I held her in place. I expected that Amelia would be proclaiming that it was her turn but she was otherwise engaged at the moment

Dierdra lifted her spent pussy off my cock and knee walked to my side and pulled Amelia down with her into a sixty-nine. The others lost interest in my cock as it flopped forward onto my stomach and bobbed up and down from there. They were fascinated by the sixty-nine happening beside me.

Frankie was interested in both and she slid down my body dragging her wet pussy along my chest and onto my cock facing away from me. She rapidly arched her back and slammed her wet pussy on my cock as she moaned, "AAAWWWW... AAAWWWW ...AWWWW with each thrust. I came up on my elbows to get a better look at the scene. It was then that I noticed that Midge had rejoined the group. She had sat down beside Linda. Apparently, the girl-on-girl kissing and fondling and now the sixty-nine between Dierdra and Amelia had stimulated her. She and Linda were engaged in their own lesbian sex as they diddled each other's pussies as their lips pressed together in a long sensuous kiss.

Dierdra had a thundering orgasm and she laid on her back gasping for oxygen. Her chest heaved and she grabbed her tits and mauled them underneath Amelia's body. Amelia was left high and dry by Dierdra's comatose state. Her face came up out of Dierdra's pussy frantically looking for some way to get off. She spotted my cock and then looked at me and the biggest grin ever formed as she scrambled off Dierdra's body and onto my cock facing my feet.

No one was paying attention to Amelia except Amelia. Her pussy was tight. She was younger and childless and she knew what she was doing. She thrusted her pussy on and off my cock many times as she arched her back to control the angle of attack. I knew that my next and probably last orgasm would happen right here between these women engaged in lesbian sex.

I glanced toward where Molly had been standing and she had her hand up under her short skirt furious diddling herself again. I got her attention and used my hands to motion her over to stand in front of Amelia as she feverishly started grinding her pussy around in a circle on my cock. That got me going and I felt my climax building in my balls.

Molly did as I had wanted her to and straddled my knees in front of Amelia's thrusting body, as she lifted her skirt. She had discarded her panties and she held open her labia. The message was clear if Amelia ever opened her eyes.

Either the sensing of Molly's close proximity or perhaps the odor of sex on Molly's pussy prompted Amelia to open her eyes. She slowed her attack on my cock and looked up at Molly with a huge grin on her face. Molly glanced toward the sofa to see if her mother would shut her down. Linda and Midge were thoroughly engaged with each other and paying no attention to anything else.

Amelia pulled Molly by the hips to her face. She lashed her tongue through Molly's soaking wet sex as Molly's body surged forward and then back. She gently placed her hands on the top of Amelia's head and began slowly flexing her hips to fuck her tongue. Molly let out a soft groan and it was obvious that she was trying hard not to alert her mother.

Molly's moan was lost altogether in the moaning coming from Frankie and Dierdra as they writhed on each other's faces beside me. Even though Amelia had slowed her thrusting pussy, my orgasm was rapidly building from the visions of all the sex going on around me.

I dropped back to the carpet and lowered my head as I thrusted my hips upward and startled Amelia. She groaned into Molly's pussy. Amelia stopped her motion all together and let me fuck her with my hips.

Molly used one hand from Amelia's head to lift her sweater and fondle her naked tits. That was it for me. I jammed my hips up hard to drive my cock deep in Amelia's pussy and launched my load. As improbable as it was, Amelia exploded into her orgasm, accompanied by a scream into Molly's pussy. Molly yelled out, "Oh my gawwddd. I'm cumming." She furiously began thrusting her sex at Amelia's face.

Molly and Amelia's screams touched off Dierdra and Frankie, and then Linda and Midge. We were in a cascade of orgasms.

Molly's legs buckled and she fell back pulling Amelia off my spewing cock. There was nothing to be done and cum shot up Amelia's back to her hair. Five more huge shots erupted straight up in the air about three feet and splattered down on my chest. I started laughing at the entire outrageous scene. Writhing bodies laid all around me.

As we all gathered our senses, the ladies became aware of the cum on my body and Linda and Midge went to their knees and elbows while Dierdra and Frankie did the same on the other side of me. Amelia and Molly each straddled my legs and all hungrily slurped cum off my softening dick, thighs, stomach and chest. I got laughing again.

Molly came out of the bathroom with a fresh wet facecloth and a towel to clean up any residue when Linda's support group was done with me. Amelia concentrated on my dick and was clearly trying hard to get it up again. My balls ached a little and I was fighting against her efforts. I was done.

When everyone was done, they came up on their knees and watched Molly, with her knees straddling my head, wiped my torso and pubic area clean with the facecloth and towel. Her short skirt barely covered my face and I couldn't help take her sloppy, wet pussy on my lips. Molly shrieked from the attack and everyone giggled as they knew what was going on. Her mother didn't let her linger there for long though. This party had run its course. It was time to get cleaned up and get dressed.

Molly took me up to her shower and we all knew where that was going. Linda guided her group to her shower, which was large enough for them all. Molly promptly stripped as I stepped into her shower. When she stepped in, she said, "Now, I'm going to get mine." I wasn't sure she could get me up again but she squatted in front of me and inhaled my soft dick. I felt that familiar tingle and within a minute, Molly was furiously throwing her open mouth up and down my shaft to the sounds of, "AAAWWWKK... AAWWWKK.. AWWWKKK."

As soon as she was satisfied that I was hard enough, she stood up and put her hands around my neck and pulled herself up on my body. I got her plan right away and I lifted her up and set her down on my erection. Her eyes closed as she groaned and rolled her head around on her shoulder. She mumbled, "Fuck, Max. I've needed this all day. I don't know how you satisfied five women today but you've got one more on your hands." She arched her back to pull her hips back and then slammed them forward and screeched as she buried her face in my shoulder. I cupped her butt-cheeks and pulled her pussy on and off my cock until she rolled gently into another orgasm. I looked down at her face as she burrowed into my neck. She had the most contented look on her face. Her eyes were closed but not pinched shut. Her lips formed a smile. She humped slowly on my cock until her orgasm was gone.

Nothing more was said and we washed and rinsed each other before drying each other off, dressing and going back downstairs. We expected that the group would have showered and dressed by then but they were all still in the shower. I sat down on the sofa and collected the sheet from the floor. Molly went to see if all was well in her mother's room.

Molly motioned for me to Linda's bedroom and then the bathroom. All five women were moaning loudly as they were engaged in sex with one another. Other than Linda, I doubt any of them had tried this but I had felt that some were interested in experimenting a little. It looked like they were all interested in trying it and enjoying it.

I took Molly's hand and had to physically pull her from the bathroom. I continued to the front door and Molly said, "Aren't you going to wait for the others? You can't just leave with saying good-bye."

I kissed Molly and said, "What is there to say? I'll just disappear into the sunset, like Zorro after his good deed is done." Molly giggled at my analogy and nodded her head. She kissed me again as I opened the door and then I was in my car. It was nearly dark by the time I got home.

There was a car in the driveway and I parked beside it. I put my hand on the hood as I walked by. It was still warm. The twins hadn't been home long and they had company. They wouldn't be naked and I'd get a minute before they were wanting sex.

I tried hard to accommodate their sexual needs, but after an afternoon like I just had, I needed a few minutes. I snuck through the house to the back door and headed for the hot-tub to relax. I checked the girl's bedroom window to see if anyone was watching me strip naked. I didn't want to offend whoever was visiting.

The hot water was amazing and I even turned on the jets, which I almost never do. My thoughts drifted back to Molly's house and the 'Lost Husbands Support Group'. It wasn't long before I was hard again and I slid forward and put my head back in the water to submerge my ears to listen to the monotonous thrum of the powerful pumps and surging water. With my eyes closed, I gently gripped my cock and lazily stroked it as I disconnected from the world.