Dex and the Twins at College Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zee had just seen and felt my cock up close and personal but she just stared for a moment and then said, "You definitely shouldn't be ashamed of that penis."

A topless thirty-something woman at the end of the bar blurted out, "Holy Shit. Emma. You'll want to see this." The woman beside her turned to look where the topless woman was looking and her eyes went wide too.

Emma said, "Jesus Lexi. Wouldn't it be great if we could get a ride on that slab of bologna before we go home tomorrow? We came here to get laid by a big cock and there it is, better late than never." Lexi's face flushed and I didn't think it was from sexual arousal. She was embarrassed that her friend Emma had almost yelled her comment for everyone to hear.

I ducked down in the water and pulled my cock out of the left leg hole and up to my stomach. That was worse, as it stuck out the top of my suit above my navel. Zee put her hand to her mouth and giggled at my problem. I moved back on the submerged barstool and covered my protruding cock with both hands. Zee poured my drink from the blender into a plastic cup and leaned over to whisper. "I see what you mean. Don't worry about it. If you came here to get laid like the women down the bar, this will spread like wildfire. You'll get fucked to death by the end of the week." I laughed and so did she. She lowered herself to her elbows on the bar to get closer and whispered, "I get first dibs tonight. Is that the right word, dibs?" I laughed and nodded. Zee went back to work.

Emma and Lexi were huddled together in a conversation and then they fist-bumped each other and slid off their barstools and walked down the bar and pushed themselves upon stools on either side of me. They introduced themselves and I did the same. Zee was grinning at me as she poured a beer from the tap. She shoved her tongue into her cheek a few times and grinned again. I smiled back as I tucked my softening cock back into my suit. There was still a large bulge, but at least it wasn't on display anymore.

Emma and Lexi were childhood friends on vacation together to celebrate the first anniversary of their divorces. They were brazen in their confessions that neither of them had been laid since before their divorces. I had already heard that they were constrained by time as they were leaving tomorrow. I listened politely as they laid out their lives. Neither of them had any children. Both stole glances into my lap as the other talked. When there wasn't much else that I could learn about them, Emma leaned closer like she was going to whisper something and she pushed her hand under mine in my lap and gripped the contour of my dick. I was surprised by her aggressive move. Lexi laughed at my reaction as she slid off her stool and pressed her naked tits against my arm and kissed me with considerable passion and tongue and that tingle was back as my cock pushed back at Emma's grip.

Zee was watching when she could and she said, "Hey. Get a room."

Emma's eyes went wide as my fatty pushed out of my suit again. Lexi reached in and joined her friend Emma by gripping the half that was exposed. Lexi pulled her lips back from mine and said, "We have a room. Are you with someone? I saw you come with that smoking hot woman."

I just shook my head and said, "I'd say lead on, but I can't go anywhere with this hard-on poking out of my suit."

Lexi pulled her hand off my knob and said, "Let go of it, Emma. He can't go anywhere with it hard like that." Emma pulled her hand off like she'd been bitten.

After another round, which I didn't need and neither did they, my dick was back in my suit. I stood up and said to Zee, "I'll be here at nine."

Zee smiled and glanced at Emma and then Lexi before she said, "Don't hurt yourself, and save some for me."

Lexi said, "Don't worry Zee. We'll take good care of him."

As the three of us walked together up the stairs to the pool deck, June and Julie were hurrying by towing a guy by each hand. He was probably my age. He had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face. He was shorter than the twins and he was practically running to keep up with their long athletic strides. He was wearing a bright gaudy bathing suit to his knees, so the rule of thumb was that he was an American. Neither of the twins said anything to me as they passed, but June pushed her tongue into her cheeks several times as she checked out Emma and Lexi. She grinned and gave me a half-wave and then they were gone. I couldn't interpret the tongue action. She could have been ribbing me about getting a blow job from Emma and Lexi or she could have been indicating what was in store for their guy in tow. I smiled to myself as I thought, 'I wonder why the twins only had one guy. They could have dragged the whole group of guys.'

Emma watched the whole interaction between me and the twins and said, "It looks like the word is out on you. We'd better get ours while we can." I laughed when I realized they were leading me to their room in the same building as mine.

They were on the first floor and Emma was so nervous, she couldn't get her key in the door. Lexi had to take it from her. My cock was about to burst from the confines of the speedo when the door slammed back against the wall and both women shoved me into the room. Emma was stripping her one-piece bathing suit down her legs when I turned around. Nearly half of my cock had pushed above the waistband at my hips. The fat knob was above my navel and held against my stomach. Lexi pulled her bikini bottoms down to her knees and let it drop to the floor. They were both naked and I started to pull my speedo down.

In stereo, they both yelled, "NO." Emma looked at Lexi and said, "Let us do it." Lexi nodded and they both came to me and pressed their naked bodies to mine and we shared kisses all around. The passionate kisses between them told me the rest of the story that they hadn't revealed at the bar.

They started by kissing themselves into a frenzy as they pawed at each other's breasts. I was a third wheel at the moment but it didn't stay that way for long. Lexi pulled her lips back from Emma's perfectly shaped tits and without a word between them, they each tugged a side of my suit to the ground as they both went down to their knees. They did everything together as they dragged my hard-on across their faces kissing it as it dragged over their lips. Then they started lashing their tongues along my shaft and occasionally entwined their tongues together.

Lexi was the first to kiss her way up my shaft and over the glans. They were both breathing hard. Lexi took two attempts to get her lips wide enough to get my fatty in her mouth. Emma giggled and prepared for her turn by stretching her lips with her fingers, before tongue-lashing my shaft as Lexi worked a knob job. Emma licked her way down the shaft and then sucked one of my balls into her mouth and grinned up at me. My legs buckled from the dual attack and they steadied me before walking me back to the edge of the bed. I sat down, making sure that I didn't disrupt their efforts. I groaned and laid back on my elbows.

Emma popped her lips off my balls and said, "Lexi. Don't make him cum. I've got a terrible itch that this monster can scratch." Lexi tried to smile but her lips were stretched in thin lines around my knob. Her eyes smiled though and she nodded. Lexi grabbed the shaft and started a hand job. It was obvious that neither of them had much experience. That was to be expected since both of them had confessed that they had married their high school boyfriends and had never been with anyone else.

Emma was anxious for her turn and Lexi reluctantly eased her lips off my knob and aimed it at Emma. She struggled her lips on and seemed determined to take more of me than Lexi had. It wasn't much more before she gagged and heaved up her shoulders. She stayed on though and tried again with more success.

Lexi stood up and climbed on the bed behind me. She was paying attention to my ripped physique as she dragged her fingernails through the peaks and valleys of my abs and obliques. She cupped my pecs like she had cupped Emma's tits. She was dragging her tits across my shoulders and moaning as she strummed her sex. She kissed me on the neck and whispered, "I hope you're not a one-and-done. We both need to get fucked so bad."

I shook my head and whispered back, "No problem."

Emma heard our whispered words around her slurping and sucking noises and she pulled her lips back and flexed her jaw. She said, "Fuck. This cock is twice the size of my ex's." Lexi laughed and nodded. Emma stood up and motioned for me to get up on the bed. I slid myself into the middle of the bed as my cock lifted and slapped down on my stomach.

Lexi watched my cock go and said, "Jesus. This is going to be awesome. I'm going to be walking funny at the airport tomorrow." Emma laughed and nodded. I was on my back with my cock bobbing up and down above my stomach waiting for instructions on how they wanted it.

Emma wanted it cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Lexi wanted in missionary and then doggy. I was already in position for Emma's desires and she crawled over and swung her right leg across my thighs facing me. Her hands were on my hips as she slid her sex over my balls and then she gripped my obliques and pulled herself up so her sex dragged across my rock-hard cock. She savored the sensation as she slid herself back and forth along my shaft. Her eyes were closed and her mouth fell open in a long groan as she dry-humped my cock. Her hands moved to my pectorals as she slid up over my knob to my stomach and Lexi guided my cock into her pussy as she pushed herself back down again. She went slow and stopped a few times with a moan. Lexi cupped my balls as she said, "Go slow 'M'. He's awfully big." Emma was grimacing as she lowered herself and nodded at Lexi's instructions.

When Emma's weight came down on my groin, she didn't hesitate and she pulled herself up and started her motion. She groaned hard with each thrust downward. When I was sure that she was okay, I added my hip thrusts and that really set her off and it wasn't long before she was in orgasm. It was a big one too as her pussy clenched hard. Tears burst from her eyes and ran down her cheeks to fall on my chest. She kept going as tears poured from her eyes as she began sobbing. Lexi cradled Emma's torso in her arms to comfort her and that brought harder sobbing of a different kind as she mixed the sobbing in with another crushing orgasm. She started laughing as she continued to grind her pussy on my cock. Emma was awash in her emotions.

After her second orgasm shuddered through her she mumbled, "Oh my God, Lexi. That's what an orgasm on a cock feels like? Holy shit. I've never had one before. My ex just finished, rolled off, and went to sleep." Lexi just grinned and nodded. I flexed my cock hard to get Emma's attention back to business. She tried to lift herself high enough to get off my cock but instead, she giggled and lifted herself just high enough to turn around while still on my cock and sit back down facing my feet. She groaned hard as she settled. She used the back of her hand to wipe the remaining tears from her eyes and cheeks. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. She moaned as I fondled her nipples and placed both of her hands over mine as she slowly rocked her hips forward and back. She groaned with each thrust. She muttered, "Fuck, Lexi. I've always wanted to try this." She reached down with both hands to her sex and touched the sides of my shaft as it appeared and disappeared into her pussy.

Emma's efforts increased and I joined by thrusting my hips upward as she thrust hers forward. She squealed in delight and said, "Oh my ggawwdd. Lexi. He's so fucking big. Oh shit. Here I go again." I doubt that I had gotten bigger but I had gotten harder as my orgasm burned in my balls. I pressed my head down deep into the bed and hoisted my hips and when I felt her body stiffen and her pussy clenching, I let it go.

Emma screamed as the sudden cock-flex and the power of that first salvo surprised her. Her scream modulated into laughter as she launched her hips forward and back even faster. She gripped my balls as she attempted to feel me unloading the rockets of cum pouring into her. Her orgasm rolled through her like thunder on a lake. Her spasms disrupted her rhythm and we were just thrashing at each other until my last shot and then she slowly came to a stop.

Lexi, who had been sitting close to Emma suddenly realized that I had cum. She loudly said, "Emma? You weren't supposed to let him cum. Now I won't get any. Damn you. We talked about this." I thought she was going to start crying too.

Emma touched her fingers to Lexi's face and whispered, "I'm sorry Lexi. I lost myself. Don't cry. We can get it back up again." I flexed my hard cock in her pussy and Emma groaned and slid her ass back up on my stomach, taking my hard-on in her hand as she came off. She stroked it several times as her hand slid easily over my lubricated cock.

Lexi grinned down at me when she saw that I was just as hard as ever. Afraid that she'd lose it, she pulled Emma off my stomach and struggled to bury it in her mouth. She was a little frantic as she 'mmmm'd' at the taste of our mixed cocktail of cum and vaginal juices. She pulled her lips off and pushed Emma's head down to take her place as she maneuvered herself onto her back with her knees up and splayed wide as she continued to feverishly finger herself.

Emma lashed my cock with her tongue as she giggled at Lexi's furious efforts to get into position. Then she pulled back and nodded her head to motion toward Lexi. I turned on my side as my hard cock slapped on the bedspread. I got on my knees and maneuvered between Lexi's spread knees. She had pure lust in her eyes as she watched me getting into position. She had bigger than average breasts and they had fallen toward her arms. She pinched her arms to her sides trying to push her boobs to the middle as she looked down between them. Her fingers pulled apart the petals of her outer labia to invite me in.

I leaned forward and took both of her soft mounds in my hands and fondled them. Every ounce of air exploded from her lungs when my cock pushed to her sex. Her eyes went wide as she gasped in air. I lowered my head and sucked on her nipples back and forth as I dragged my cock through her cleft. She was gasping for air already.

I had barely pushed my fat knob into her and she screamed out, "OH FUCK. I'MMM CUMMMINNGGG ALREADY." She rapidly clenched on my cock as I slowly pushed deeper. She screamed again and I assumed I had reached her depth and I stopped to let her adjust. She yelled, "FUCK. DON'T STOP. GO .. GO .. GO." She was humping up her hips trying to get more and I followed her instructions. Mom had always told me to follow a woman's instructions in bed.

Her head was flailing from side to side as I fucked Lexi in long deep penetration strokes. She was so wet. Her pussy had stopped clenching but I could tell that she wasn't far away from another orgasm. She was delirious with lust. Her hands pawed at my obliques urging me to go faster. I couldn't go any faster using the deep penetration strokes, so I changed to pistoning my knob in and out of her pussy. That drove her into a second orgasm and she screamed like I'd never heard before. I stopped for fear that I'd hurt her and she yelled out in a demonic voice, "FUCK. DON'T STOP." She gasped air into her lungs and whimpered, "Oh my God. Don't ever stop." Emma giggled and cupped my balls in her hand and then slide her fingers onto my slippery cock as I resumed pounding my knob into Lexi.

Her arms relaxed at her side and her big boobs followed. She stared up at me. Her eyes flicked from my left eye to my right like people do when their faces are close together. She seemed like she was done, so I slowed my attack and then stopped. She raised both hands to my face and smiled at me. Her eyes glistened with tears that hadn't broken the confines of her eyelids. She dragged her fingernails across my lips and I kissed them. I eased my cock back deep in Lexi's pussy and she groaned as her body tightened from pushing her hips upward. She pulled herself up and kissed me passionately and then whispered one word, "Doggy?"

I grinned at her and kissed her quickly as I pulled my cock from her. She groaned and lifted her hips as if she didn't want my cock to ever leave, but she scrambled out from under me and rolled onto her stomach and then pushed herself up on her hands and knees. She looked back at me sitting on my heels and said, "My ex refused to fuck 'doggy'. He said that was for animals and humans weren't animals." She giggled and continued, "I sure feel like an animal right now. Fuck me hard Dex and cum in my face." She had the biggest grin on her face.

Her grin disappeared into an open-mouthed groan as I pushed my cock into her waiting pussy. She dropped her head trying to see between her hanging tits. Her head came up fast when I started plowing my cock into her. She groaned and then screeched out, "OH MY GOD. EMMA, YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THIS."

I gripped her hips as leverage as my hips pushed and pulled. It wasn't long before Lexi screamed as she was crushed by another orgasm. I could feel my orgasm building. Emma maneuvered herself around so her pussy was right below Lexi's face. Lexi was too busy with her orgasm to notice at first but when she did, she dropped to her elbows and attacked Emma's sex with her tongue and lips. Emma's head tilted back as she let out a groan.

I changed my attack from deep strokes to short fast strokes and then to a furiously paced knob-fuck. I could feel my balls swinging back and forth at the same pace. Lexi held herself in place on one elbow and reached down with the other and cupped my swinging balls. I was getting closer and so was Lexi. When I suddenly changed from knob-fuck to a deep stroke, she screamed into Emma's pussy and exploded into a huge climax. Her clenches were so strong, she pushed me out of her and soaked my legs and the bed with a powerful squirt. Her fingers released my cock and furiously dug into her pussy which changed the squirt from a stream to a spray.

Lexi pulled her face out of Emma's pussy and she looked back at me with a horrified look on her face. I didn't think the look was because she didn't know what was happening. She seemed to be apologizing to me. To show her that the apology was unnecessary, I dragged my wet cock through the spray and across her clitoris. She groaned and smiled as her squirt dwindled and stopped.

I was stroking my cock to keep the sensation going and Lexi turned around and pushed her lips on as I continued jerking myself off. Emma came in too and they shared knob-jobs. Neither of them could take much more. Lexi's lips were in place when I groaned hard and fired long powerful streams of cum into her mouth. She gagged and pulled off. Emma started to take her place but Lexi pushed her away as she closed her eyes and let me pump the rest of many shots across her face and hair and then she sat down and I finished by covering her tits in jizz. She screeched in delight as she rubbed the cum everywhere. She was a mess and she loved it. Emma came in close and licked cum off Lexi's chin and then from each of her nipples. Lexi grabbed Emma's head and held her to her chest as she writhed her torso to make sure Emma's face was covered too. They both got laughing as they both grabbed my cock and jerked on it to make sure I was done. Lexi leaned in and flicked her tongue in the 'eye'. I was done and my cock began to soften. I sat back on my heels as Emma and Lexi were fascinated by the movement of my cock as it finally dropped down to hang over my balls.

Emma and Lexi were busy cleaning cum from themselves and they were soon in a sixty-nine in the middle of the soaked bed. I found my bathing suit and pulled it on. I watched the two of them engrossed in each other for several moments and then let myself out of their room. I don't think they even realized that I left.