Dexter - The Right Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

He looked at Deb then said, "Oh, okay. That sounds great, buddy. Is everything okay?"

"Sure! Of course it is. Hannah loves me and she's my friend right, Daddy?"

"Yes, that's right. So you have fun, okay? Can Daddy talk to Hannah now?"

"Okay, sure. Good-night, Daddy. I love you!"

"I love you, too, Harrison."

"Hello, Dexter. Looks like I finally have your attention. This isn't the kind of attention I wanted but I at least have it."

"What do you want from me, Hannah?" he asked directly.

"I want you. I want you to come here alone. No cops. No one else. Just you. Do that and Harrison goes home unharmed. Do anything else and he dies. It's that simple, Dexter. Even a sociopath like you should be able to understand that."

"Where are you?" he asked.

She gave him the address to an old house where her friend lived. "I'll be there in five minutes. I swear to God if you hurt him..."

"That's up to you, Dexter. See you soon."

"What are we gonna do?" Debra asked.

"We? We're not going to do anything. I'm going in alone and you're going to wait in the car parked down the street so she can't see you."

"And then what?" she asked frantically.

"Whatever it takes to get my son back alive."

Dexter told Deb to lay down in the back of his SUV. She wasn't surprised to find several rolls of plastic and tape in a large black bag along with his collection of knives. She pushed them out of her way and laid as flat as she could as Dexter pulled up about 50 yards from the house.

"Get closer, Dex. If she's watching this will look suspicious," Debra called out from the back.

"Good call, Detective," he said as he pulled up next to the house.

"Don't move," he told her.

When he got inside he saw her. She was sitting in a large chair holding a 9mm. "Have a seat...honey."

Dexter sat about eight feet away from her on the sofa. "Okay, I'm here. Alone. No cops."

"It's good to see you, Dexter. I wish it were under different circumstances, but this was the only way I could think of to make sure you'd agree to see me again."

"So what do you want, Hannah?" he asked her.

"A trade," she told him.

"I'm listening," he replied.

She held out a glass that appeared to be filled with iced tea. "It's a very simple proposition really. Your life for his."

"Is that the same thing you put in Debra's tea at the restaurant?"

"It is," she told him. "But you're getting five times the amount she got. Don't worry. It'll be painless. You'll get sleepy then it'll be over. You won't feel a thing. I promise."

Deb had made her way to the front of the house and was able to see what was happening and called Vince Masuka, the pervert of Miami Metro homicide division.

"Debra Morgan? Former Lieutenant Debra Morgan? Hey, I can sexually harass you now and you can't charge me!" He laughed that idiotic laugh and Debra cut him off, "Listen, I need your help right fucking now. I need the name of the stuff they found in my blood the night of the accident."

He told her it would cost her when she lit into him, "Just fucking tell me the name of the shit or I swear to God I'll cut your fucking balls off, Masuka!

"Okay, okay. Sheesh," he said. He told her the name and without thanking him she hung up and called Dr. Vogel.

"It's Debra Morgan. Dex is deep shit. I need you to get the antidote for..." She gave her the name Masuka had told her then said, "Get it right fucking now and meet me at..." She provided the address and hung up the phone. "And hurry!"

Hannah handed him the glass while keeping the weapon trained on his chest. "Drink up, lover," she said taunting him.

Dexter drank about half of it before she said, "You know, it didn't have to end up like this, Dexter. I really loved you. I would have done anything for you. You know that, right?"

He didn't reply.

"Finish it," she told him. "A man your size requires a lot of um...medicating."

"So how long will it take?" he asked as he set the empty glass down.

"Not long. You'll start getting sleepy in about thirty minutes. Maybe an hour at most. Just depends. It's not an exact science, you know."

"So why kill me? What does this do for you?" he asked her.

"You of all people shouldn't have to ask me that, Dexter. You know why. This is justice."

"I haven't killed anyone you know or care about. How is this justice?"

She pointed the gun at his head and said, "You see, you killed me, Dexter. You broke my heart and sent me to jail. I'm not going back so I may as well be dead and justice demands an eye for an eye, right?"

Debra saw the car approach. She'd told Vogel to turn off her lights well before she got there and she did just that.

"I had to go to a local hospital to find this. I wrote a prescription and this is it," she said as she handed her a vial and a surgical needle.

"Perfect. He drank her potion about 40 minutes ago. How does this remedy shit work?"

Vogel explained it to her then Debra told her to leave and go straight home. Vogel knew enough not to ask any questions.

From just outside the front window Debra watched as Dexter began to slowly nod off then lose consciousness. Hannah set down her gun and that's when Debra drew her weapon and kicked in the door in.

"Where the hell am I?" Dexter asked.

"In your car just outside the cargo container where I shot Laguerta," she told him.

"Where's Harrison? Is he okay?" he said groggily.

Debra pointed to the back seat where the boy was sound asleep under a blanket.

"Come on. We've got business to take care of."

He was still a little drowsy and his gait was unsteady, but he made inside the container with Deb's help.

"Jesus! Deb. What the hell are you doing?" he asked when he saw the container prepared as a kill room.

"What you should have done the first time," she told him. "But no, you let her live because she was too pretty or too whatever and both of us, along with Harrison, have paid a heavy price for your decision."

Hannah was naked and wrapped in plastic from head to toe on the same table where Dexter had killed a man involved with his mother's murder before she shot and killed Captain Laguerta after Dexter had lured her there.

"I was happy to find your stash of materials in the back of the car, Dex. Where you planning something or did I just get lucky?" she asked.

"Deb. You can't do this. This isn't like Laguerta. It was me or her. But you don't have to kill Hannah."

"Maria was innocent and I killed her in cold blood. But I did it to save you, Dexter. Hannah isn't innocent and I'm also going to kill her to protect you and me and Harrison."

"Go ahead. Kill me," Hannah said. "If you don't, I'll kill you. And Dexter and Harrison."

"Shut the fuck up, you worthless cunt!" Debra screamed. "You tried to kill me to get rid of your competition but you fucked up. Tonight, you tried to kill my brother and you fucked that up, too. Now let me tell you something, bitch. Dexter isn't my brother. That part you already know. He was adopted. And you probably also know I'm in love with him and anyone who tries to hurt him has to deal with me." She pulled out the largest knife in the bag and put her lips very close to Hannah's ear and whispered, "You hurt him, I hurt you."

"Deb, don't!" he hollered as she lifted the knife and plunged into her heart.

Blood shot everywhere but Deb had done a very meticulous job of hanging the plastic to avoid leaving any trace DNA behind.

She released the handle and looked at Dexter. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"I just fucking killed another person for you, Dexter. How do you think I am?" she said her hands began to shake. Almost immediately her entire body began to tremble.

Without thinking, Dexter took her in his arms and held her. He pulled her head down into the crook of his neck and stroked her hair. He held her until she stopped shaking then waited for her to look at him.

"I love you, Deb," he told her. Her eyes were looking into his to see if he meant what he was saying.

"I know you do, Dex," she replied.

"But it's different now," he said softly. "I'm...in love with you. I'm in love with you, Deb."

His eyes told her he was sincere but even so she said, "Don't kid around, Dex. Not about this. I have to know you mean every word of..."

He kissed her. Softly at first then more passionately. She responded with a hunger she'd never known before as did he.

After a very long, passionate kiss, she stopped and said, "Wait. I need to know something. Are you really in love with me, Dexter, or is this some kind of emotional response to what I did? I mean, did killing Hannah turn you on or something? Is that what this is all about?"

"No. Killing her didn't turn me on. Don't get me wrong. She needed to die. But this did flip a kind of switch, Deb. It told me you really do accept me for who I am. It said you're no longer judging me because...you understand. And when that hit me, I was flooded with decades of pent-up emotions—things I'd never felt before." He pulled her close again and told her, "Feelings I've had...for you...but kept hidden. I think I've always been in love with you, Deb. It just took...this...to help me see it."

He kissed her yet again then said, "Let's get this mess cleaned up so we can home. To our home. The place where we live. Where you and I live...together," he told her as he pulled back from their kiss.

"By 'going home' do you mean..." she asked hopefully.

"I do. You, me, the same bed—for the rest of our lives. Yeah, that's what I mean by going home."

Three hours later they were dumping the remains of Hannah McKay overboard. Dexter turned the boat around and headed back to their home where they put Harrison to bed then stood staring at one another.

"You really are beautiful, Deb," he told he as his hands cupped her face.

"Give me two minutes, okay?" she asked as she slipped into her room.

Dexter waited outside until she called his name. He opened the door and saw her and couldn't believe it was her. "Wow!" he exclaimed.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"It's amazing. I don't think I've ever seen you in anything so...pretty...before."

"I bought it a few weeks ago back when all I had was hope. I dreamed about wearing it for you many times. I don't normally do pretty but that's been a kind of protection from my feelings for you. I plan to change that starting right now."

"Change? How so?" he said as he stood next to her. She was wearing a gorgeous silk nightie and robe and she'd put on some mascara and lip gloss.

"I'm going to wear the kinds of things I know you like. Dresses, skirts, heels. I'm not going to go from tomboy to princess overnight, but I want to feel like a feminine woman. A woman in love with the man she's loved her whole life. And that's you, Dex. I love you."

"I love you too...sweetheart," he said.

He kissed her and slid the robe off her shoulders as she began unbuttoning his shirt. He helped with his pants and underwear then pushed back on the bed. He kissed her again and took her small breast in his hand. "God, yes!" she moaned. "It's about fucking time!"

She reached down and touched him for the first time. "Speaking of 'about fucking time' isn't about time you fucked me?" she asked.

"Almost," he said as he slid down between her legs and kissed her for the first time. His tongue and fingers explored her lips and love button causing her to gasp sharply and moan loudly.

"Fuck, yes!" she said as he fingered her pussy and gently licked her clit. "Oh, shit!" she moaned.

Dexter turned around and continued to use his tongue while offering her his hard, thick cock. "It's beautiful, Dexter," she said as she took him deep into her mouth. She did her best to reach up and massage his balls as he rocked up and down on her all the while pleasuring her with his tongue and fingers.

He knew she was close to coming so he turned around and kissed her. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"I've been ready, my love. I want you so bad I can't stand it. Please, please fuck me now, okay?" she begged.

Her 'brother' encountered no resistance whatsoever as he slid gently inside her. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she cried as he began slowly pounding her wet pussy. "Yes, oh fucking yes!" she moaned.

He stroked her slowly at first letting her feel all of him as he felt her. "God, you're beautiful," he said as she looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Dexter. I love you so much."

He increased the tempo until she was on the edge when he pushed up hard and ran the length of his cock against her clit. Debra screamed in delight as she shuddered and tensed and came harder than she ever had while her brother-lover transferred every drop of cum inside him to her body.

Spent, they collapsed in one another's arms kissing and smiling. "How long 'til you can do that again?" she asked as she kissed him. She felt him growing hard again and smiled. "Oh, that long, huh?" They laughed and kissed and fucked each other again then slept in each others' arms for the first time ever.

Six months later they were married in a small, private ceremony and a year after that, Debra gave Harrison a little sister, Debra Paige Morgan, whom they called by her middle name.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers