Dharaniya of Uttar Pradesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Dharaniya, I look at you and I see a woman who's been through a lot, and ready for a change," Thomas said softly, and Dharaniya's eyes darkened. For a brief moment, she looked away. She thought of all the things she'd done. She didn't regret her career as a porn star or her rebelling against her parents. Her life was her own. Still, there were some things she could have done different...

"Smarty pants, we're all looking for a change, that's life," Dharaniya said, playfully slapping Thomas hand, and with that, she changed the subject. Thomas was cool under pressure and didn't flinch when Dharaniya threw him a curveball. He represented an interesting challenge. They ate and then went for a walk. As they walked around the beautiful San Fernando Valley, enjoying the beauty of California in the summer time, they bantered a beat.

"California is nothing like Quebec where I grew up, but I like it," Thomas said as they came to a park, and Dharaniya nodded. She barely remembered Uttar Pradesh, where she spent her early years, but she missed the people of India. California had a sizeable South Asian population. Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and others. Unfortunately, they carried their cultural bullshit and infighting with them wherever they went...

"I was born in Uttar Pradesh, India, but California is home, I wouldn't trade it for anyplace on earth," Dharaniya said firmly, and Thomas nodded in agreement. They sat on a bench, enjoying the scenery and each other's company. Dharaniya looked at Thomas, the too-cool brother from Canada, and wondered how to pierce through his cool exterior. Getting to know what makes a person tick is one of Dharaniya's oldest habits...

"So, Dharaniya, what happened the day of the accident? If you don't mind my asking," Thomas asked and Dharaniya looked away. For a moment, he was worried he might have gone too far or asked her too much. The beautiful lady was a fighter, and he could tell as much by looking into her eyes. Still, there was a lot of pain there. What was her deal?

"Bad day at work, I work in the adult industry, and you, sir, ask too many fucking questions," Dharaniya replied haughtily, locking eyes with Thomas. Try processing that, smarty pants, she thought defiantly. The young man met her gaze without flinching. He seemed to absorb what she was saying, and there was no judgement in his eyes. Taking a deep breath, Thomas finally formulated a reply...

"Sometimes, I work with some assholes who make fun of me for my skin color and my foreign accent, and I see blood and darkness every day, injured people, dying people, but I don't let them get to me," Thomas said, and Dharaniya actually chuckled. The brother had the whole Dudley-Do-Right thing down pat, that much was evident. The look in his eyes informed her that he wasn't as naive or innocent as he seemed, though. He wasn't lying when he said he saw some bad shit at work...

"We are in different lines of work, you and I, but I see what you mean," Dharaniya said, and Thomas smiled. When he smiled, it was genuine, and not the self-righteous smirk that she normally got when she told guys what she did for a living. He didn't leer at her either. The guy acted like her revelation of being a porn star wasn't a big deal. What did it take to rattle Thomas Chaussard of Montreal, Quebec?

"I still like my job, most of the time, do you like yours?" Thomas asked, and Dharaniya looked at him and fell silent. A few days ago, Dharaniya would have said yes. She loved her job. She got paid to do what most people only dreamed of. Dharaniya was a millionaire. She was also famous, or rather, infamous. The same people who loved her movies also judged her. Some of them stalked her. Oh yeah, and she had no friends and was estranged from her family due to lifestyle choices.

"What do you think?" Dharaniya asked, shrugging. Thomas looked at her, and bit his lip. Gently, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He'd done a lot of stuff back in Montreal, before turning his life around and going to university. He was working as a paramedic to make some dough before going to medical school. Life was alright, for the moment, if somewhat lonely...

"Dharaniya, before I turned my life around, I smoked, drank, partied hard, and roughed up people for kicks back in Montreal-Nord, I had a wake-up call and changed my life around, so if you're not there yet, I'm the last man to judge you," Thomas said, nodding firmly. Dharaniya looked at him and considered what he was saying. Thomas was deep, and handsome, but Dharaniya wasn't looking for anything serious...

"You're a cool dude, Thomas, and cute too, but I'm not changing my ways," Dharaniya said, laughing. She playfully slapped Thomas's thigh, and when he tried to take her hand away, his fingers brushed against hers. Thomas looked at Dharaniya and she looked back at him. Slowly, the mocking laugher ceased, replaced by a genuine smile. Their faces drew closer...

"Duly noted, Dharaniya, I like a challenge," Thomas said, and then he kissed her. Dharaniya was a bit surprised by super-polite, super-gentlemanly, reformed Thomas made the first move. She was the wild one with the wild lifestyle after all. Dharaniya went with it and kissed him back. The passion in his kiss also surprised her. The brother kissed her like he hadn't kissed anyone in ages...

"Fair warning, lover, I'm can make of your life sweet hell," Dharaniya told Thomas, once they came up for air, and in response, he gave her ass a firm squeeze. They left the park and grabbed some hot dogs from a nearby vendor, and then caught an Uber to Thomas place. A lot of ladies frown upon kissing on the first date. Dharaniya likes to test drive a man before deciding on whether he's worth her time, and this was Thomas lucky day...

"You're bold, I like it," Thomas told Dharaniya, as they made out in his living room. Sitting on the couch, Dharaniya leaned against Thomas, and took a look at their surroundings. Dharaniya's eyes took in the Afrocentric paintings on the wall, the tiger's hide carpet, obviously fake but nice-looking, and the African style statuettes, and of course, the big Black Panther poster on next to the television set.

"So, we are proudly black, are we? Why am I here, Thomas? Shouldn't you be with a fine strong sister?" Dharaniya teased Thomas, who fell silent. Grinning, she watched him mentally squirm as he struggled to provide her with an answer. To really shine Thomas on, Dharaniya touched his thigh, and he jumped at her touch as if he'd been hit with a hot poker...

"I'm a strong black man who respects black women, but my dick doesn't discriminate, take it for a test drive if you don't believe me," Thomas said, and he took Dharaniya's hand and placed it on his crotch. Dharaniya looked into Thomas eyes and grinned, and then did what came natural. She kissed him on the lips, then unzipped his pants...

"Don't go soft on me, lover," Dharaniya teased Thomas, and then she took his dick into her mouth. Thomas took a deep breath as Dharaniya began sucking his dick. As Dharaniya began doing her thing, Thomas relaxed and enjoyed. All the stress he'd been feeling due to his job and life changes vanished, replaced by a feeling of contentment. Blowjobs are a great stress relief, never let anyone tell you any different...

"Who's soft?" Thomas teased Dharaniya, after she polished his dick and got him hard as a rock. He put her on all fours, and admired her big beautiful brown ass. Dharaniya licked her lips and, guessing that Thomas was an ass man, she shook that big ass of hers for him. Thomas caressed her ass and playfully smacked it, and then put on a condom. Time for Dharaniya to feel the Afro-Canadian brother's awesome rod of power...

"Fuck me hard," Dharaniya screamed as Thomas eased his dick into her. He entered her with a swift thrust, and paused, letting her adjust to his length and girth. Thomas was well-endowed, and had been with ladies of all hues, from lovely Haitian girls and Jamaican women back in Montreal to curious white chicks and Latin gals out here in California. Not all ladies could handle Thomas natural talents in that area, but Dharaniya seemed to be adjusting just fine...

"Twerk that ass for me," Thomas said, and Dharaniya laughed and began doing just that, grinding her ass against his groin. Thomas fucked her with gusto, slamming his dick deep inside her pussy. Dharaniya screamed obscenities in English and Hindi, loving the feel of Thomas hard dick in her pussy. The foreign brother was freaky and well-endowed, but she'd taken bigger dicks in her orifices before, and wasn't afraid of what he threw her way...

"I'm the dick wrangler, Thomas," Dharaniya teased her new lover, and she continued to twerk her ass even as her vaginal muscles clenched on his member, squeezing him quite nicely. Thomas gripped Dharaniya's hips and rammed his dick into her. To really shine her on, he grabbed her long, dark hair and yanked it, causing her to scream even louder. Dharaniya, who loves the rough stuff, shrieked like a madwoman as Thomas proceeded to dick her down...

"That was off the hook," Thomas told Dharaniya, much later, after hours of steamy sex. Dharaniya grinned and kissed her lover, and then they went for another round. That's how it began between Thomas and Dharaniya. Fate surprised them by bringing them together. Sure, they fucked on the first date, and liked each other so much that they embarked on a relationship. They're different but that's part of the fun for them.

Dharaniya and Thomas continued to have fun, and see each other, and explored each other's worlds. Thomas told her about his parents, Eugene and Marianne Chaussard, who moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, from the island of Haiti in the late 1980s. Thomas parents were strict but loving, their way of preparing their only son for a hostile world. Dharaniya found that touching, since her own family life was nothing to write home about...

"My parents told me I was dead to them when I refused to marry some dude from India, and now that I'm a porn star, they hate me even more," Dharaniya told Thomas, as they dined inside a Caribbean restaurant in the east end of Los Angeles. Thomas looked at Dharaniya, who looked great in a red tank top and blue jeans. The sadness on her lovely face astonished him, and he wasn't sure how to react...

"Well, Dharaniya, I think you're awesome, so it's their loss," Thomas said, and he took her hands and brought them to his lips. Dharaniya looked at him, this tall, dark and handsome black man from Canada by way of the Caribbean who fucked like an angel and was actually a great listener. I think I hit the Jackpot, Dharaniya thought, amazed.

"Thanks," Dharaniya replied, in a soft voice, and Thomas smiled, and nodded earnestly. After dinner, they walked around, and then went into an adult video store. Dharaniya wasn't surprised when Thomas headed straight to the interracial section and saw one of her old DVD titles, Interracial Pegging Rocks. On the cover, a scantily-clad Miss India X was shoving a dildo up the ass of a brown-skinned dude who looked Filipino.

"Interesting," Thomas said, and Dharaniya looked at him and smiled. She saw the light of curiosity on his dark, handsome face. Dharaniya had some work as a professional dominatrix in the past and knew a curious submissive type when she saw one. Thomas, a macho brother with a big dick and a handsome face rocked in the bedroom, but he could always try new things. Of course, Dharaniya was going to help a brother out...

"I'll be delighted to show you," Dharaniya said, and as a flabbergasted Thomas looked on, she bought a copy of that same DVD. The clerk, a tomboyish white chick with bright green hair was stunned to recognize her as the star on the cover of the DVD. Dharaniya and Thomas left the store, and headed back to her place. Once there, Dharaniya put her plan into motion, and showed Thomas what a pain in the ass she could be...

"Um, this is something else," Thomas said as he sat on the couch, stark naked, and Dharaniya stood in front of him. The tall, curvy young Indian-American woman was naked, her gorgeous, brown-skinned body glistening by the candlelight. Thomas typically felt half-maddened with desire whenever he saw Dharaniya naked, but today, he felt...weird. For she was stroking a decidedly phallic object which jutted from between her thighs...

"Hey, Thomas, do you like my strap-on dildo?" Dharaniya asked, grinning maliciously, and Thomas smiled nervously, feeling both excited and scared at the same time. Dharaniya put the brother on all fours and caressed his cute ass. Without further ado, she lubricated his ass and then pressed the dildo against his backdoor. Thomas held his breath as Dharaniya pushed the dildo into his ass. This is wrong but I kind of want to try it, Thomas thought.

"Go easy on me," Thomas pleaded, and Dharaniya laughed and smacked his ass. Bucking her hips, she pushed the dildo into his ass. For Dharaniya, fucking Thomas up the ass with her strap-on dildo was wonderfully empowering. She'd let him put his dick in just about every hole she's got throughout their passionate and freaky relationship. Time for the brother to know what it's like to get fucked.

"Give me that ass, Thomas, I didn't scream this much when I let you fuck my ass," Dharaniya screamed as she fucked her lover with gusto, filling his ass with her dildo. Thomas groaned, trying not to scream as Dharaniya fucked her. The freaky Indian mama went into total dominatrix mode and tore his ass up, and that's when the macho brother began to scream. Scream for me, Dharaniya thought as she rocked Thomas ass, and she didn't let up until the brother tapped out, begging for mercy...

"Damn, that was quite an experience," Thomas admitted, much later, as he and Dharaniya lay in bed together. Dharaniya smiled and kissed her lover, then rested her head against his hairy chest. She didn't say anything because there was nothing to be said. Dharaniya looked like a very sweet, very caring girlfriend, and not the freaky bitch who tore his ass up less than an hour earlier. She's unlike any woman I've ever met but I dig her, Thomas thought, smiling.

12