Diamonds In The Rough Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, the surgery turned out to be a little more than a routine job. The cancer in his lung was more widely spread than the x-ray showed. It required removing about forty percent of the lung instead of the original fifteen percent that they had anticipated. The doctors assured her mom that they had gotten it all. Sam kept in touch using Skype and spoke with her mom every day, and a week after his surgery, her dad too.

Lynn smiled at the happy ending, but then he realized it was already past eleven. With regret, he announced it was time for him to head home. He placed a piece of paper in Sam's hand, and explained that it was his address and phone number. Looking at it, she thanked him.

Then, with his tongue firmly placed in cheek, he proclaimed, "That way if you want to stand me up, it will be much easier, and convenient for you!"

Sam chuckled with appreciation. She enjoyed his humor. Thinking a little, it occurred to her they were becoming good friends. Seeing Lynn preparing to stand, Sam immediately got up to help Lynn to his feet. After Lynn was up, Sam wondered why she was treating him in the same fashion that she might treat a woman. Fleetingly, she visualized Alexis, then as she looked at Lynn, Alexis disappeared.

Sam looked at his smooth face, and to her consternation she recognized how, well there was no other way of saying it, 'pretty' Lynn was for a guy. Sam thought of Lynn's face on a woman's body immediately started a small tingle between her legs. Startled at her body's betrayal, Sam's eyes bored into the far wall to avoid staring at Lynn. This unusual attraction bewildered her; she put it off to her long absence of intimate relations.

Confusing thoughts flooded Sam's head. She shuddered to herself, 'what's happening to me?

Comments and feedback are always welcome. Ch 4 will be forthcoming.

Thanks for reading, and please vote!

12