Diana's Dark Desires Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I heard her give a long, drawn-out, 'ooooh!' and when I was about to check if she had cum, I saw to my amusement that a stream of her juices was oozing visibly down the inside of her thigh. She had, in fact, 'squirted!'

I turned to look at Talia, and saw that her gown was up around her waist, and she had both hand between her legs, her mouth open, eyes shut, her whole body shuddering, in the obvious throes of an orgasm.

I took Astrid down, and told Su-li to wrap her in a robe. Then I whispered to her that she was to take Su-li to bed that night.

'Oh, Mistress Diana, I had hoped to sleep in your bed.'

'Would you deny Talia, on her first night?' I asked her.

'No, of course not,' she smiled.

'By the way,' I said, 'you're both going to the Chapel on Friday.'

She did a double-take at that, knowing its significance, and held onto the table for support, but then recovered and said. 'Thank you Mistress, I'll be very proud.'

When Astrid had gone up to bed, I had time alone with Talia – we were, for a short time, not Mistress and slave, but old friends again, reliving times past, when we had first met, and our wild parties at Laura's flat.

But Talia's shackles were a reminder of our new relationship, and I think she liked the idea of being my slave.

I took off her ankle restraints when we went to bed, and we both donned short silk slips when we climbed into my capacious bed, between the satin sheets. Talia flipped lithely around into a '69' position without having to be asked, and was soon toying with the ring in my clit-hood, while I had three fingers buried deep in the velvet tunnel of her anus, which I knew she adored. Her tongue lapped expertly through the soaking pool of my vagina, which had been eagerly awaiting attention ever since I had whipped Astrid – even before that, if truth be known, when I had seen her lovely body encased in wet silk. When she plunged her tongue hard into my fuckhole, I cried out and raked her slim thighs with my long nails, as a massive orgasm finally overtook me.

We slept in each others' arms until my alarm woke us at seven.

At breakfast, I announced that it would be nice to have a 'restraint day' – and that I would see that we all dressed accordingly. I whispered instructions to Su-li, and went to my room to comply.

By the time I had fished out all the clothes I needed, Su-li was back, having attended to my slaves, and I asked her to lace me into the stiffly whale-boned black satin corset I had put on. When she had done so, my waist was reduced nicely, but I could hardly breathe. My breasts exposed, but were pushed up and only required the gold nipple-clamps I was now fixing in place, connected by a fine gold chain. I cinched seamed black stockings to the garter straps of my corset and stepped into immoderately high stiletto-heeled, platform-soled shoes. Then I wriggled into one of the knee-length black skirts Helen had had specially made for her slaves, so tight it was almost impossible to walk normally. I slipped on a silk blouse, then I had a sudden thought, and told Su-li to go and fetch the slaves to me. When they came to my room, I thought they looked gorgeous in their 'restraint' gear, but told them both to take their skirts off again and handed them each a set of Chinese cunt-balls.

'Here,' I said, 'wear these all day – should be fun!'

When we trooped out to the car, my pussy was tingling at the sight of my two slaves, mincing along in their hobble-skirts, on their high heels, knowing they were in as much discomfort as I was. Discomfort, I thought, could be very sexy.

I saw very little of either girl during the day, and Astrid had to go to the dentist at closing time, so I rode home with Talia. She was silent most of the way, but, just as we neared home she said, a bit shyly, 'Can I say something, Mistress Diana?'

She was glancing towards Donald, so I took the hint and pressed the button to raise the partition between us.

'Thank you,' she said, 'but walking around like this, I've got so fucking horny, I just wondered if………..well, if you could do anything for me when we get home – that's if you don't mind, of course!'

I laughed. 'I should think I can do something to help, darling. Come to my room, will you, as soon as we get in?'

I had an idea – something I had picked up from my late Mistress – which I thought might well do the trick.

When we got to my room, and wriggled out of our skirts, I told her to strip, while I fished around in my drawer, my back to Talia. I found what I was seeking - a box of drawing pins, and scattered them liberally on the glass surface.

I also found a big strap-on dildo, and stepped into its harness, still in my corset, by which time Talia was naked but for her shoes.

'Kneel in front of the table,' I told her, and when she did so, she saw what I had done. Her eyes widened when she realised what I was about to oblige her to do.

She knelt, looking at me anxiously over her shoulder, as I tightened the strap-on's harness.

Kneeling behind her, I pushed her torso hard down onto the table, and she gasped as the myriad pins bit into her tender flesh. I parted her legs and, crooking my forefinger, thrust it into the hot moistness of her vagina, pulling out the Chinese balls which she had worn all day.

Brutally, I thrust the big plastic cock straight into her now-vacant cunt, deep as it would go, right to the very limit, and heard her gasp again at the force of my penetration. But I was only seeking to lubricate the artificial member, as I knew which hole it was that Talia favoured, and withdrew slowly, then speared her gaping, waiting arsehole, which she had offered to me, stretching the globes of her buttocks wide apart with both hands, simultaneously pressing her body hard down onto the cruel, lacerating pins, and sliding her body gently back and forth to exacerbate the effect.

She screamed, whether from the pain, or the ecstasy, or a combination of the two, she couldn't even tell me later, but I drove the whole length of the big dildo hard and deep into her tunnel, which seemed alternately to grip and then release the artificial cock. My hand went to my pussy as I fucked her, and I teased my clit until it was rock-hard.

'Oh, Mistress Diana, I'm cumming!' yelled Talia, and I knew that I was, too, when a long, drawn-out moan signalled her climax, and she couldn't even find the energy to get up from the cruel table-top I had prepared for her.

Eventually, I gently pulled her away, and helped her pick off the pins which had stuck into her flesh, then fetched antiseptic lotion for the many little wounds all over her body.

'That was wonderful, Mistress Diana, thank you!' she said, and we kissed for a long time before I told her to go and dress.

Friday evening. I had warned Donald to be prepared to take us in the limousine to the Chapel that evening, and gave Su-li instructions to prepare the two slaves for their special event. I was determined to maintain my late Mistress's insistence on ritual, which I knew heightened sexual tension for all concerned.

I dressed with a great deal of care myself, not wishing to look like a stereotype of any kind. After fussing for a long time with my make-up, I decided on a Lagerfeld dress, a short white chiffon affair, with a full, mid-thigh-length skirt, light as a summer breeze, which I wore over white stockings held up by a white satin garter belt, my only underwear. I brushed my hair until it shone, left it loose, and put on a pair of long white satin gloves. The mirror told me what I wanted to know – I looked every inch a lady, even if my stilettos may have been a little high.

After a while, the clicking of their metal stilettos on the tiled floor announced the slaves' approach, and I answered Su-li's knock with a brisk, 'Come!'

I had a good look at the two slaves, and liked what I saw.

They were identically prepared, their hair pinned up in French twists, their make-up carefully applied.

Both wore long, sheer black nylon gowns, with halter necks and fur trim at the hem, tied behind their necks with bows, which revealed every detail of their young, slender bodies beneath. They each wore a broad leather collar with a heavy metal ring set into it, and matching wrist and ankle cuffs. Glinting under their gowns could be seen heavy silver waist-chains. In Talia's case, as she had a clit ring, Su-li had connected the loose end of the chain to it with a shorter, fine loop of silver chain – a charming touch, I thought.

I thought they both looked lovely, and told Su-li she had done well, and that she could come with us to the Chapel. Then I gave each slave a full-length mink coat to wear, as we should have to cross the street when we reached the Chapel, but for the time that we were not in the public eye, I clipped a silver-studded leather leash into each of their collars, and prepared to lead them out to the waiting limo, carrying a heavy bag I needed.

When we got to the car, I checked with the faithful Donald that he had everything prepared at the Chapel.

'Yes, Mistress Diana,' he said, 'it's all ready – and, by the way, you look ravishing, if I may say so.'

'You may, Donald, thank you,' I said, thinking I should have to give him some sort of reward later.

When we parked opposite the Chapel, the girls wrapped their coats about them, and I threw a stole around my shoulders, as we trooped across the road. When Donald had locked us into the cold old stone building, I led us down into the ancient crypt, once again clipping the girls' leashes into the rings on their collars. Our heels clicked resonantly on the uneven stone floor, but it was warmer as we descended the staircase.

The reason was soon apparent, as Donald flipped on the light. Talia's eyes widened and she started to tremble when she saw the brazier, its purpose all too obvious, hot coals glowing red, irons projecting upwards at angles. Astrid knew all too well what was in store, and was surprisingly calm.

On my instructions, Donald had suspended a wooden beam right across the crypt, just above shoulder-height. Into it were set, at intervals, metal rings, from which he had hung snap-links.

I took the slaves' coats from them and pushed them into position under the beam. With Donald's help, I clipped their wrist-cuffs to the snap-links, so that they were each presented, crucifixion-style, just in contact with the floor.

I moved behind them, and flipped open the bows on their gowns, which fell to the floor in a whisper of thin nylon, leaving them naked and defenceless. I then told Su-li to clip their ankle-cuffs to the floor-rings which coincided.

I turned to Donald, to tell him he had done well with the arrangements, and noticed that hi mouth was open, poor lamb, and he was having difficulty concealing an erection that tented his trousers.

I rummaged in my bag, and found what I was looking for.

'You first,' I told Astrid, and made her gasp as I seized her nipples and applied the standard nipple-clamps, screwing them down hard, until she groaned. Then I hung a heavy weight on the connecting silver chain.

'That will help concentrate your mind,' I said, then went on to give Talia similar treatment, before I took my bag around behind their backs, deliberately out of their line of sight.

I took out my favourite, long, thin, leather crop, and, without warning, lashed Astrid hard across her lovely back.

'Oh,oh, Mistress,' she cried, in shock, and, before what I had done had time to register, I did the same for Talia, who was similarly surprised. Then I came around in front of them and whipped both of them twice, hard across the tops of their breasts, until I saw tears spring from Astrid's eyes.

I threw down the crop, and kissed them both in turn, and then said, 'Are you ready?'

'Yes, Mistress Diana,' they replied, almost in unison, and I went to the brazier, where I found an iron which bore my initials 'DC' with the image of a riding crop below it. It sizzled nicely as I took it out of the coals.

Although my own brand was on the inside of my thigh, I wanted to mark my slaves' buttocks. I checked to see that the brand wasn't actually glowing red, waited a few moments, and then thrust it hard against Astrid's tender flesh. She screamed and passed out instantly, as, a few moment later, did Talia, when I repeated the treatment. Gently, I took them down, and lay them face-down on couches I had prepared, and applied gauze antiseptic dressings.

There was a spare mattress in the corner, and, smiling, I told Donald, who had helped me lift the girls down, 'They're going to be out for a while. I think you and Su-li can let off a bit of steam, while I go get a coffee?'

She was helping him pull out the mattress as I left the crypt.

12