Diane and the Mexican Lawn Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" screamed Diane as she wrapped her legs around Victor. She pulled him closer to force his cock even deeper into her body. Victor continued to pound into her, his balls slapping against her as he stretched her pussy. Diane closed her eyes and concentrated on feeling every inch of him going in and out of her. Diane opened her eyes and watched Victor's slip all the way out of her for a second. His fully erect cock looked menacing, almost threatening before he plunged it balls deep back into her.

"Oh my God!" was all Diane could mutter. She was getting weak but was nearing an orgasm. Victor leaned over her as he continued to pound her. One of his hands teased her nipples for a few seconds before he ran it up to her face. He caressed her cheeks for a second before obscenely inserting his finger into her mouth. Diane was so deep in the throes of passion, she accepted his finger and sucked on it, as if it was a tiny cock.

Soon Victor's thrusts slowed down and became more deliberate. He grunted as he exploded inside her.

He pulled back his finger while she felt his cock soften inside her. She opened her eyes again, breathless and shocked at the sight of her lawn boy standing over her, his limp cock still inserted inside her freshly fucked pussy. What the hell have I done, thought Diane?

"Please don't tell anyone about this," she asked meekly.

"It's ok. I can keep a secret. I know you are a respectable woman, Miss."

"Diane, call me Diane. Jesus, how respectable am I? I just seduced my lawn boy. You just came inside me," Diane laughed. "No need to keep calling me Miss."

Victor smiled sheepishly.

"How old are you anyway? God, I hope you're at least legal," Diane continued.

"I am 20," Victor answered.

"Oh, thank God. But thank you for making an old lady feel like a desirable woman."

"You are very desirable. Your tits in that tight tank top - I could see your nipples right through it. I had a hard time concentrating on anything else."

"I guess you never had any other homeowners try to seduce you then?" Diane surmised.

"No Miss. I mean, no Miss Diane. It is only you."

"Figures. I'm the only one desperate enough. I was afraid you wouldn't be interested in me," she smiled.

"I was afraid you may be a crazy, obsessive woman for a while," Victor admitted.

Diane could only laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.

Then she felt Victor's hand reaching back down, rubbing against her slit.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Victor laughed. "What do you think?"

Diane was confused for a second, then she saw Victor's cock starting to grow again.

"Oh God, the wonders of youth," she marveled.

She spread her legs out again to give him better access and reached her hand to his cock to assist in its recovery. She inhaled the unmistakable odor of sex as she felt herself start to become aroused again. She felt the sticky mixture of cum and her own pussy juices that still coated his cock as she jerked him off.

"You don't mind a hairy woman?" she asked. "I wasn't planning all this, so I'm not as well maintained and presentable down there as I'd prefer to be," she admitted.

"It is alright," Victor laughed. "it lets me know you are a real woman."

Diane took a deep breath as he continued to finger her.

She woke up this morning expecting to send her son off to college and nothing else. A few hours later, she was in bed, freshly fucked and still getting fingered by her lawn boy. She smiled, realizing she had completely forgotten about the argument this morning with her ex. I guess my revenge sex rage actually worked out, she mused, although she wondered how it would be the next time Victor came to mow her lawn.

Victor's cock was fully erect again. She released her grip and then leaned over to take him back into her mouth. She tasted the mixture of their sex juices on his cock, and she felt the wetness as her nose brushed against his pubic hair. The taste was kind of disgusting, if she was being honest, but she liked the feel of his cock inside her mouth. Judging by his cock's reaction inside her mouth, Victor liked the feel of his cock inside her mouth, too.

"How do you want me, this time?" Diane asked as she let his member slip from her mouth.

"How about from behind?" Victor grinned.

Diane blushed. "You want me doggy style or you want my ass?" she wanted to know.

She felt his pinky slide over a few inches and finger her asshole while his thumb continued to work over her slit. Victor smiled mischievously.

"Since I saw you bend over to get the drink from the fridge, I've been thinking about it," he disclosed.

Diane sighed. She wasn't a prude. She used to let Doug fuck her ass on occasion and even enjoyed it, but it had probably been 15 years since she'd had anal sex.

"Okay," she finally declared. "Let's do it your way. Just grab some of the petroleum jelly in the vanity cabinet right there," she said, pointing to the side. Victor grabbed it and was quickly back in position.

Diane propped herself up on the bed and presented herself to him. She was suddenly self-conscious of how large her ass was.

"That's one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen." Victor was licking his chops.

"Fucking liar," she called out, looking back at him with a smile.

"More cushion for the pushin'," Victor joked.

She felt his finger apply some of the lube to her hole, and then his hands spread her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Slide it in slowly," she implored.

She felt the tip of his circumcised head tap against the outer rim of her asshole. Diane lowered her head, not sure if the next moment would bring pleasure or pain. He entered her slowly and deliberately, just like she asked. Just an inch into her, and then he pulled back for a moment before he entered her a second time. He repeated this several times, inching farther each time until his cock was fully inserted balls deep into her ass.

Diane's eyes were open now and her head was lifted. She felt Victor's hand grab a handful of hair as he began to slowly slide his cock back all the way till it popped out.

She looked back and watched him ram it right back in. Her back arched as shockwaves reverberated up her spine. Then he started slowly pumping her in a steady rhythm. His hand released her hair and rested on her ass while the other hand came down in a hard smack that left her ass jiggling.

Jesus, I'm his bitch, thought Diane. He's just having his way with me. Can't say I'm not enjoying it, she smirked.

Victor was pumping her harder and faster now. Diane moaned in pleasure, unable to contain herself. She wasn't sure if she'd ever had an orgasm doing anal, but the sensations were definitely pleasurable and unlike anything else.

Diane was getting louder and more vocal. "Oh God, Victor, give it to me! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Make me your bitch! God, I love it in my ass!" She was screaming at this point, the energy inside her reaching a crescendo. She felt his cock throbbing inside her. He must be getting close, she thought.

Then the bedroom door swung open.

"What the fuck is going on here?" someone screamed. Doug?

Diane looked over. Her ex was standing in the doorway, his face aghast. She saw Ben standing behind him, his face in disbelief.

"What the fuck Diane?" Doug shouted. "Who the hell is this? Is this the guy whose truck is outside? Are you fucking the lawnboy? Jesus, your son leaves the house for one hour, and you're taking it up the ass from some Mexican kid. How fucking sad and desperate are you?"

Victor was startled and pulled out of her.

"Sorry, sorry," he apologized quietly, running past to grab his clothes and make a quick exit.

"Why?" was all Diane could hoarsely mutter.

"My buddy texted me while we were on our way," Ben, still in shock, answered in a dazed tone. "He moved in yesterday. He said the dorm rooms don't have desks, so we turned around and came back to get the desk from my room."

Stunned and unsure what to do, suddenly all Diane could think was she hadn't paid Victor yet for the lawn service. She grabbed some cash off her nightstand, then held the money out while running naked and saying, "Wait, I still owe you $75."

"Diane, you actually pay that kid to fuck you?" Doug shouted in disbelief. "I never imagined it was that bad. I almost feel sorry for you. What a fucking slut!"

"Shut up, Doug. Just shut the fuck up!" she cried as she humiliatingly raced past both her ex and her son.

THE END

12