Diane's Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh fuck...please stop saying that shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck! "Stop! Fuck! That's so fucking hot. I was just settling down and now...fuck." She looked down to see a stain on the fabric seat, liquid glistening at her lips.

He shrugged. "Just say when. I can get a few guys over here tomorrow."

She just stared at him wide-eyed and shook her head, but not because she didn't believe him. It was how close she was to saying 'yes.'

"The thing is, Di, there's not a lot of time left. You've got one more week of work, I'm off in two. Evergreen starts in four. We're not going to have as much time when school starts, you know that right?"

She didn't know that. She figured they'd see each other every day, just like they were doing now.

He shook his head. "The only reason I can see you so frequently is my schedule is pretty light. But I've already scoped out the profs and the classes - mine are going to be tough." He reached over when he saw the confusion on her face. "Oh...it's not like that!" He laughed. "You think I'm trying to break up with you? Are you fucking kidding me?" He could see the laughing was only making her madder, but at least she wasn't about to cry.

"I know the class load is going to be hard." She was pissed. "But I expect we'll be practically living together. I looked at your dorms. They're fucking sweet."

He hadn't decided whether to live on campus or not. It would be easier - the college was pretty far from the town. And she was right, bathrooms ensuite, well, shared between two, but still, part of the suite. He had expected her to be sleeping with him a lot - they both had looked at the freshman dorms and they were okay, but not going to be very private. Which he was counting on to use for her 'practium' in her slut studies. Co-ed dorms, shared bathrooms...he could see the possibilities of her subtly turning tricks. But it had to be financial, a sticking point she'd been unable to overcome in the past month.

It was going to be a fantastic training ground for her, but he wanted to get her over the threshold before school; she had to see it as a transaction. He could tell it was turning her on, but more important she had to protect herself.

"You just want to see me do it," She started off angry, but as she said the words, she realized they were true. And that was exactly what she should have wanted. The image popped up again, for the thousandth time in a month: her standing, naked, legs spread, facing three guys with their peckers out as she slowly rode that penis-thing Johhno had gotten her. She could see the sweet-agony on her face as she reached a climax and practically sprayed them with her juice.

"I don't think you're ready for college, yet, Di..." He said it gently, rubbing his fingers into her slit. "Not the way I'm thinking about it..." He pushed until she moaned. "You haven't graduated high school yet; you don't have a diploma; the registrar hasn't accepted your records yet..." His fingers moved in rhythm to the words. "It's easy to be a slut with me...or with Harrison...but maybe that detective was just a fluke. Maybe it's easy for you to fantasize about doing it for money, but when it comes time to do it, you're too big a pussy."

She laughed, knowing he was pushing on her, but she didn't pull away, pushing into his hands and mewling. "When?" she asked again, but this time he could tell it was different.

"Tonight. You're doing it tonight. I'll make the call, you tell me how much."

12