Diane's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and saw Amos, the colored janitor watching. I'd never had a black cock before so I waved him over and told him to take it out. I opened my mouth and he put it in. I was a little disappointed. I'd always heard that black men had large cocks, but Amos's cock wasn't any bigger that Rich's and it didn't taste any different than a white cock. Rich came in me and then I had Amos take his place. He didn't fuck any different than a white man either. There was a puddle of cum on hubby's desk when I got up and I thought of leaving it there so hubby could look at it and wonder what it was, but decided not too. I gave Amos some tongue and made him promise that what we did would be our secret and that maybe some day we could do it again.

When I got home hubby was in the basement working on one of his woodworking projects and I did a quick clean up job and then hubby and I went to bed and made love. I just love giving hubby used pussy and kissing him after I've had some other man's cock in my mouth and swallowed his cum. I'm just such a bad little slut."

I took the book to the copier and copied all the pages. That night I put the book back where I found it, drove her car back to where I'd picked it up and parked it in the same spot. I cabbed over to the dealership and picked up my car and drove home.

+++++++++++++++

After heating up some leftovers in the microwave and eating I went looking for the other five diaries. I didn't waste any time on our bedroom or the garage because I was sure that she wouldn't hide them in any place where I spent any amount of time and I didn't think she would use the basement storage area because I did occasionally go down there to look for things. I went through the spare bedrooms and even went so far as to take the covers off of the heating vents and cold air returns, but didn't find anything.

You needed to bring in the eight foot ladder from the garage to get up into the attic and I hadn't been up there in years so that is where I went next. The attic is where we stored stuff that we never needed. There was blown insulation between the joists and we had put down 4x8 sections of plywood to make a floor over the insulation. It wasn't nailed down, just placed down so we could stack boxes on top of it. I went through everything and found nothing and I was getting ready to go look somewhere else when something caught my eye. The last time I had been up there all of the pieces of plywood had several boxes stacked on top of them, but now there was one piece that only had two small boxes on it. I moved the boxes and lifted the sheet of plywood and there they were. I gathered up the five books and took them down into the kitchen.

I leafed through the books until I found the one that said Volume 1. The flyleaf said Volume 1, April 99 to May 01. The first entry was April 4th.

"Dear diary. Oh shit! That is no way to start this. There is nothing "dear' about it. What this is is a confessional. I need to tell somebody, but there is no one I can tell without ruining my life. My outlet has to be these pages. Instead of writing it in this book I should be telling it to my husband and begging him for forgiveness, but I know if I told him what happened he would be out the door and on his way to being my ex-husband or possibly on his way to jail. Where to start. Stupid question Di, start at the beginning. Not at the beginning of what happened, but where what led to it began.

"It started when Donny called e into his office and told me that he wanted to make me his personal assistant. I told him no thanks, that I hadn't worked my butt off just to become a glorified secretary. He told me that I wouldn't be doing the work of a super secretary. He wanted some one to handle negotiations when he wasn't around; some one more familiar with the cost and control end of things to help keep him from giving the store away and blah, blah, blah. The job paid a third more than I was making so I took it.

"The first six weeks were okay. I flew to Detroit, Miami, Atlanta and Kansas City with him and sat in on contract talks. Twice I stepped in and saved him from making a huge error on costs and once he had to leave and fly back to handle an emergency and I ended up finishing the negotiations and getting the signed contract. I was on top of the world. Then came the trip to Philadelphia. We spent the day talking with the people from Tentron and that night Darrel, Sam and George from Tentron took us to dinner. We stopped at the hotel bar for a couple of drinks and someone, probably Donny, put something in one of my drinks. I woke up with Sam eating my pussy and Darrel and George sucking on my breasts. I was confused and didn't know what was happening and by the time I figured it out Sam was fucking me. Between Sam eating my pussy and the other two working on my breasts I was on fire and I gave into it and all three fucked me. It was one right after another and I never got a chance to come down from my orgasmic high until they were done with me. Darrel and George had me twice and Sam took me three times. The next afternoon the boys from Tentron signed the contract.

"It was a set up from the start. Donny explained it to me. Sam had seen me when he had visited our plant and he told Donny that for a night with me he would give us all of his business instead of what we had. Donny thought he was joking, but Sam assured Donny that he wasn't. Since Tentron's business would be worth six million a year to the company Donny said he would find some way to make it happen. The promotion to personal assistant was just to get me where I could travel with him on company business. Donny had taped the whole thing and told me that I was going to spend the night with Sam and that I had damned well better treat him right if I didn't want the tape to go public.

I hesitated and he said by public he meant my mom and dad and all of my other relatives, neighbors and so on. If I could have talked to hubby I know I could have convinced him that I didn't do it on purpose, but Donny didn't give me the time to call Henry. He told me that Sam was upstairs in room 412 and was expecting me in five minutes and told me that if I wasn't on my way up in three I could get my story ready for my mother. I couldn't let my mother see me with a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. It wouldn't matter if she believed my story or not I could not, just could not let her see that tape. Donny told me not to whine about it. He said I was making great money as his PA and since I was pretty much responsible for getting all of Tentron's business I was going to get a sizeable bonus. I spent the night with Sam and in the morning Donny told me that the next night was his. Just that quick I became the company whore."

Apparently Diane only made entries when she cheated on me because the next entry wasn't until the middle of May

"May 16, 2001. The trip to Baltimore this week cemented my new relationship with Donny. He gave me to Phil from Argus Industries and I was Phil's fuck toy for two of the three nights we were there. The third night was Donny's. Between the trips and the fucking on the couch in is office Donny is getting almost as much as my hubby. I HATE IT and I promise myself that I'm just going to lay there, but once it gets started I can't seem to play dead. I always end up getting into it. I feel so guilty afterward. I do get back at Donny a little. When he comes in my mouth I always spit it out into a tissue. It isn't much as revenge goes, but at least it is something."

"June 7, 2001. "I've was given my wings. I was sent solo to San Diego to negotiate with Spencer Aeronautics. A day of talking, a night of fucking, another day of talking and another night of fucking and I closed a deal worth 1.4 million for the company. I hate to say it, but I am beginning to enjoy the variety. I've had short fat ones, long skinny ones, two long fat ones and two that made me want to laugh."

"June 15, 01. Today I did an evil thing. I am ashamed of having done it to the man I love, but at the same time it was a major, major turn on. Jared (Spritzer and Company) had me call my hubby while he was fucking me. I was actually telling my hubby that I loved him at the exact instant that that Jared came in me. I have to make it up to hubby. Maybe I can find some way to give him my ass. He has always wanted it, but I've always said no. It is only a matter of time before some one I have to fuck for the company will insist on having my ass. It is only fair that my hubby gets it first and not after somebody else has it."

So that's why she finally gave me a trip up the Hershey highway. She told me that it was because all of her girlfriends did it and talked about it over drinks so she decided to give it a try. The only reason I wanted to try it is because I had never done it and I was curious and wanted to see what it was like. It was okay, but nothing to whine over if I couldn't have it and I didn't think Diane liked it at all, but as I read on I discovered otherwise.

"Aug 12, 2001. A four day three night trip to Chicago. The fucking usual. Talk all day and fuck all night. Myron on Monday night, Al on Tuesday and of course Donny had to get his on Wednesday. I'm so sick of it, but Donny has made it clear that quitting the job will trigger everyone finding out just as a refusal would. Only good part was that Al is an ass man and he fucked my butt three times before we dressed and went to breakfast. I like it so much. I wonder why hubby hasn't wanted to do it again?"

Probably my unfaithful whore it was because I never knew. If you liked it so fucking much maybe, just fucking maybe, you should have let me know. You just moaned and groaned. How was I supposed to know it wasn't from pain instead of pleasure? I tossed the book aside, went and took a whiz, got a beer from the fridge and came back. I leafed through volumes 2 and 3 and it was just more of the same. I picked up volume 4 and about halfway through it I noticed a change. Diane was getting more descriptive. Volumes 1, 2, 3 and the first half of 4 were just simple "I went to __________, fucked__________, got the contract and Donny got his sloppy seconds" but in the second half of volume 4 things started to change.

"Nov 9. Des Moines this time. Another solo trip. My meeting was with Archie Moore from Spacik Manufacturing. When we broke for lunch Archie told me that he had talked to Donny before I got there and Donny had told him that I would "sweeten the pot." I told him that our prices were competitive, our quality control was unsurpassed and our reputation for meeting shipping dates was the best in the industry, but I could show my appreciation for a signed contract. He told me he would sign as soon as we returned from lunch. I had expected to be there two days before getting a signature if I even got a signature.

"Archie had a very nice cock. It was a little shorter than hubby's but it was almost twice as fat. And it did have a nice plum sized head that was very sensitive. He went nuts when I licked it. He liked to eat pussy too and he was very good at it. He did me missionary first and then we went into a sixty-nine to get him ready again. Doggie the second time and then more of the magic number. Third time I rode him cowgirl. He nailed me again the next morning when we woke up. He wanted my ass, but I wouldn't give it to him. His cock was just too damned fat and while I do so love my butt plugged I didn't want the pain that taking his huge cock would give me. I told him maybe next time. I had figured on being there two days and two nights so 'next time' turned out to be that night. He kept after me for my ass so I told him he could have it, but only if he worked on it long enough with KY and fingers to get it open enough that his fat cock wouldn't kill me or tear me.

It WAS FANTASTIC!!!!

I had never been so full and I came and came and came. He came and we washed his cock and I sucked him hard and he went right back into my ass. Four times! It was the first time that I fucked all night and never had a cock in my pussy. Mouth and ass only. For the first time I was glad that hubby didn't seem to want my ass. If he had wanted it when I got home he probably would have been able to put his fist in there."

"May 6. Andy told Rich about doing me on hubby's desk and Rich called me and said he wanted some too. I laughed at him and he told me I wouldn't be laughing after he told hubby about me and Andy. I met him after work and he took me to a Motel 6. He had to settle for some head and one quick fuck because I needed to get home. He told me that I had better find some time to treat him right or I'd be sorry. God! Will this never fucking end?"

++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't going to bother reading volume 5 since I figured that it would just be more of the same. I was leafing through the pages though when something caught my eye. About ten pages into the book in big, bold underlined letters was "I'M FREE! THANK GOD I AM FREE!!

"Dec 4. I'm free, thank God I am free. John, Donny's father and the owner of the company called me into his office and then told me to close the door which I thought odd because he had never had a closed door meeting with anyone in the entire time I had worked there. He told me that it had been brought to his attention that I was performing unethical business practices to get business and he would not allow it to continue. He was sorry, but he couldn't have anyone like me representing the company that he had spent his life building and he was going to have to let me go. I should have been relived that I had a way to leave where Donny couldn't follow through on his threat. He couldn't hold it against me for going if his father fired me. But I got indignant. No way was I going to take the heat that his son caused to be put on me. I told John the whole story from the first time up to the last and why I'd had to do what I had done. He was shocked, but not overly surprised. He either knew his son well enough to know that it was something Donny would do or well enough to know that Donny would say:

"Who me? Bullshit. She's just trying to save her job by lying."

He called Donny into the office and before Donny could say a word John told him that he wanted everything that Donny was using against me on his desk no later than three that afternoon. Tapes, photos, originals, copies, whatever, on his desk by three. I guess from his father's tone Donny knew to keep his mouth shut and just do it. He left and then John apologized for his original attitude toward me. He told me to came back and see him at three-thirty.

At three-thirty he handed me three video tapes and five CDs. He told me that he was moving Donny into production and asked me if I would like to have Donny's job. I would have loved to have Donny's job, but I had to turn it down and explain why. In Donny's job I would be dealing with the same people Donny was forcing me to sleep with and they would expect more of the same treatment. If I didn't provide it I could cost the company the business that I had previously brought in. John said he saw my point and asked me what job I would like. I told him Accounts Manager and John told me to consider it done.

Sorry dear diary, but this is my last entry. I destroyed the material that John gave me and now I can get on with my life."

+++++++++++++++++++++

But it wasn't her last entry.

"Mar 6. Damn, damn, damn and fucking God damn! John had a fatal heart attack and now Donny sits in the big chair. He called me into his office and turned his lap top to where I could see the screen and asked me if I had fond memories of it. It was me being fucked by Darrel. Donny laughed and asked me if I was really so naïve that I believed he had given his father anything but copies of what he had on me? Then he told me to lock the door and then crawl over to him and suck his cock. I am the company whore again."

The next forty pages were more of the "I flew, I talked, I fucked' variety with flat descriptions of who and how. The big change came in the second week of June.

"June 16. I hadn't made a trip in three weeks and I was restless so I told hubby I would be gone on a one night trip and I went out to the airport and sat in the hotel bar and waited for some one suitable to pick me up. It was almost forty minutes before some one I thought I could be interested in hit on me. We talked and I told him that I was in town overnight on business and he said he was in the same boat. Two drinks later he asked me if I would like to join him in his room and I said yes, took his arm and told him to lead the way. We sucked and fucked until we got tired and then we slept until morning and when we woke up we sucked and fucked until he had to leave to catch his flight home. He gave me his cell number and told me if I was ever in Kansas City to give him a call and I told him that I would. And I will. His cock was the perfect size for pounding my butt hole.

"I don't know what is wrong with me. I just can not seem to get enough strange cock any more. I'm getting to where I love getting fucked by men other than my hubby. I always feel guilty afterwards for what I've done to my hubby, but I can't seem to stop. I love him to death and he deserves so much better than a whore like me.

++++++++++++++++++++

For the next six months she serviced over fourteen different men as she flew around negotiating for her company. Twice she picked up strangers in the bars of the hotels she stayed in. At her company Christmas party she slipped away for a quickie with Donny and at my company Christmas party she managed to slip away four times and give Andy, Ben, Rich and Dan their Christmas gifts.

After that she started doing two or three others to every one customer she did. On my trips she was having men over to the house; sometimes one, sometimes two and some times lots more. Twice she did the four assholes from my office all at the same time and once she had my cousin Tom over for the night. According to the diary entry I was on my district swing and he dropped by to borrow my cutting torch. He was used to just walking into the house and when he did he caught Diane bending over the back of the couch taking Donny up her ass. She told him to bring his cock over to her mouth and then he could take Donny's place in her butt when Donny was through. According to the diary he had hesitated a moment or so before taking out his cock and stepping forward.

As I sat there and read that I was pissed. He was family for fucks sake. He should have called her a sorry assed whore and then called me on my cell and filled me in, but even as I had that thought I knew better. If I had walked in on a stone fox like Diane getting fucked and she had invited me to take the open hole I can honestly say that I probably would have. But, I told myself, I would have called and confessed after it was over. Or maybe that was just me being high-minded.

The one thing that I never understood was how she could be putting out so much and still be fucking me to death. I saw no loss of love and affection and even though I knew from her journals that she got a huge kick out of coming to me after one of her lovers it did not seem to affect her love for me one little bit. According to her diaries, which she knew I would never see, she loved me to death and did not do it to demean me by it. She did it because it turned her on so much that she was able to (her words) "Rock my hubby's world."

It might not have affected her love for me, but I was afraid that I couldn't say the same.

I took her journals with me to work the next day and copied them and then I put them back just the way I'd found them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Diane got home I did my best to act normal. Diane's diaries wouldn't mean shit as evidence because she could claim that they were just her fantasies put down on paper and that she never really did any of those things. If I tried to use them in court against her as part of a divorce she could even claim that they weren't even hers at all and that I had made them up.