Diane's Infidelity

Story Info
Diane and a coworker hook up for a night of passion.
3.9k words
4.15
52.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane sat alone at the hotel bar and sipped on a beer. She preferred wine to beer but not bad wine and she didn't have high hopes for wine at a hotel tiki bar in the Redneck Riviera.

The pretty brunette looked down at her phone and smiled. Jackie had been texting her since she landed and his intentions were clear.

"What are you doing now?" He asked and she laughed. She wasn't used to flirting but she found it rather exhilarating.

Diane had been married for 23 years. She had two adult children in college and her husband was back home in Maryland.

"Sitting alone in a bar drinking a beer. What are you doing?" Diane replied. She felt a rush of excitement as she hit send and then waited for his reply. They worked for the same company but in different departments. They had never been close but he had reached out to her to ask a work question a few months earlier and they had continued to chat.

Jackie was very different from anyone else she knew. He was well spoken and had a quick sarcastic wit but he was also very cerebral and deep and she enjoyed talking to him. He was also rather sexual and that intrigued her.

"I'm about to step in the shower," Jackie answered.

His reply caught Diane off guard and she wondered what he looked like naked. He was short and stocky with broad shoulders and a powerful build. He was bald but attractive with a nicely shaped head, and he was black.

Diane had never dated a black man. She did not generally find them attractive but there was something alluring and sexy about him.

"Ooh, send me a picture," she joked. She didn't expect that he would and while she wanted to see what he looked like naked she really had no intention of cheating on her husband. It was innocent fun and a playful diversion while she was away from her husband on business for a week in Florida.

Diane ordered another beer and moments later her phone buzzed. She opened Jackie's message and gasped. He had sent a picture and she was awestruck.

"Oh my God," Diane wrote. "Your dick is huge." She had married her high school sweetheart and her husband was the only man she'd ever had sex with. Jackie's cock looked like it was twice the size of her husband's and she began to wonder what it would feel like inside of her.

"Well, I am black," Jackie replied playfully. He had alluded to his endowment before but she hadn't dreamed he'd be that big.

"You like," Jackie teased. He and Diane had been flirting for months. She was cute and sexy in a prim and proper way and he felt like he was opening her eyes to what she was missing. And she had a nice thick body with big tits and a fat round ass.

"I want," Diane replied. Her heart was racing and the wheels in her head were turning. She had made countless flirty comments with him but she had never said anything overtly sexual like that before.

"Do you want company?" Jackie asked.

Diane felt her shoulders tense. She was scared and conflicted. She wanted to say yes but she was afraid of what might happen.

"Kind of, yeah," she answered. She was suddenly acutely aware that she was very wet and she took a big gulp of her beer.

"If you're not sure I don't have to come," he said. He didn't want to press her. He wanted it to be her choice. He knew she was into him and they had great chemistry but he didn't want to be thought of as a mistake because he really did like her.

Diane ordered a shot of fireball and quickly downed it. She took a long, deep breath and typed her reply.

"Please come," she said. She took a long, deep breath and waited.

Thirty minutes later Jackie walked up to the pool side tiki bar and Diane smiled nervously. Her heart was racing as he held her gaze. He looked great but a little out of place at a poolside bar. He wore tailored and pressed suit pants, a bright sweater vest and a fedora hat, and Diane loved it. She liked a well dressed man and Jackie carried himself like he owned the place. He was confident without being cocky and he held his head high.

"Let's get a table," Diane said motioning towards a quiet high top table for two in a dimly lit corner of the bar.

Jackie smiled and helped her from her chair. He was a gentleman and an educated man. His mother had raised him right and he treated women with reverence and respect.

Diane felt Jackie's hand on the small of her back as she climbed down from her bar chair. She was a short woman with generous curves and her shirt rode up when she stretched for the ground. Her stomach fluttered as Jackie's fingers brushed lightly against her bare flesh and the wheels in her head began to turn.

They sat close and his dark eyes held her gaze. He was the polar opposite of her husband Jeremy. He was short and powerful; chivalrous and well mannered; warm and engaging, and Diane felt more smitten with each passing moment.

Sexual energy hung in the air and the conversation flowed easily from one topic to the next. The topics were benign but with subtle inuendo and inferences sprinkled throughout. She hung on his every word listening closely and looking into his pretty dark eyes.

Jackie touched her hand lightly and her heart jumped. She got goosebumps on her forearm and her breath caught in her chest.

"It's getting late," He said in a deep, silky smooth tone and Diane looked over at the clock. She had lost track of time and he was right. It was after midnight and they had been talking for hours. She breathed deep to quell her fears and looked at him with a frightened smile.

"Do you want to come up?" Diane asked. In 23 years she had been faithful to her husband. She had never even kissed another man but her marriage had grown stale. It had been more than a month since she and her husband had been intimate. She felt beautiful when Jackie looked at her and she couldn't remember the last time Jeremy had looked at her that way.

Jackie took her hand and nodded. He walked over to the waitress and handed her a $100 for their drinks and told her to keep the change.

Diane led them into the hotel and onto the elevator. She felt alive and excited. Her heart was pounding and her knees felt rubbery and weak as she pressed the button for the 6th floor of the beach side hotel. She looked up at Jackie and smiled. He wasn't tall like her husband but he was still at least four inches taller than her and his shoulders were much broader than her husband's.

Diane leaned back against the wall and took a long deep breath. The pleasant aroma of his cologne mixed with the natural smell of his body filled her lungs and she squeezed his big, meaty hand.

Jackie moved closer and let go of her hand. He looked into her sultry brown eyes and placed his hands on her full hips. He had an affinity for full bodied white women. He'd been friendly with Diane's husband when they had worked together years earlier but he'd never really liked the man. He rubbed Jackie the wrong way and he suspected Jeremy was a bit of a racist if he was honest.

Diane leaned back and put her hands on Jackie's strong arms. She looked pleadingly into his eyes and silently beckoned his lips to hers. It had been more than 24 years since she had shared an intimate kiss with a man other than her husband and she sighed as their lips met.

Jackie pulled her tight and kissed her gently. Her lips parted and he slipped his tongue into her mouth. It grazed her teeth and toyed with her eager tongue. His dick began to swell. He was not a tall man but he was long where it mattered most. His big black dick stretched down the leg of his slacks and brushed against Diane's thigh.

She felt his manhood and she gasped. The image of his naked body flashed in her head and she moaned into his mouth. He'd looked huge in the picture and he felt big too. She had never had anything huge inside her before. Her husband had what she figured was an average cock. He'd brought home a dildo that was bigger and thicker than his dick once but it wasn't as big as Jackie's and she wondered if it would hurt. Even Jeremy's hurt in certain positions and she'd never much liked pain but she had to feel him inside her.

Her hand moved down his body and she grabbed his dick. It was still only half hard but it felt like a soda can in her hand. Her mind was racing and she moaned into his warm mouth.

The elevator chime announced their arrival and Jackie backed away to hide their frenzied kiss. The doors opened and they stepped into the empty hallway. Her heart was pounding and her eyes darted left and right as she tried to get her bearings. She'd just arrived earlier that day and she had to think about where her room was located. She was glad they were alone in the hallway. Other coworkers sometimes stayed at that hotel when visiting the southern campus and while she hadn't seen anyone she knew it would have been awkward to do so while holding Jackie's big, strong hand.

Diane paused and fumbled with her key card. Her hands were shaking and she had butterflies in her belly. She felt a moment of panic when she realized what she was doing and she fought her urge to run and hide. She felt self conscious as they stepped into the room. What if he didn't like her body or thought she was fat and ugly.

Diane had been a skinny teenager with a small round ass and perky b cup breasts the last time she had let a man see her naked for the first time. She was 70 pounds heavier and over forty with the scars of aging. Her boobs were a full d cup but they sagged much more and her protruding stomach was soft and doughy.

She reached to turn off the light but Jackie stopped her as she kicked off her sandals.

"You're beautiful," he said with a smile. He kissed her softly and then lifted her tee shirt over her head. He deftly unfastened her shorts and pushed them, along with her panties, to the floor, leaving Diane in just a beige, lace, Victoria Secret bra and a nervous grin.

"You have too many clothes on," Diane giggled. She tossed his hat onto the chair and took off his sweater vest. She felt like a child unwrapping a toy on Christmas morning. Her hands trembled with anticipation as she unbuttoned his shirt and she breathed deep to calm her nerves.

They kissed again and their tongues entwined. Jackie unfastened her bra, freeing her big, natural breasts and his warm hands moved up her naked body as they kissed long and slow.

Diane liked kissing. His soft lips pressed firmly against hers and his tongue flicked and teased hers. She moaned deep and low and clutched at his wide, strong back. Her painted red nails dug into his brown flesh. Her knees felt weak and her pulse quickened. She could feel his dick against her naked thigh and she lowered herself to the ground.

She gazed up at him with lust filled eyes and tugged at his belt. His pants dropped to the ground and Diane gasped. The tip of his huge cock hung below the leg his boxers and she stared at it with wide, unblinking eyes. She had seen pictures of dicks that big but she'd never believed they were real. Even his earlier picture had paled beside his reality.

Her fingers hooked into the waistband of his silk boxers and she quickly pulled them down. The fresh smell of his body engulfed the pretty brunette and she looked up into his eyes as she grabbed his semi erect dick. She smiled up at him and then licked the length of his thick, veiny shaft.

The salty flavor of his chocolate brown flesh danced on the surface of her tongue and her mouth began to water.

Diane had never enjoyed sucking dick. She'd done it because it was expected and because she loved when Jeremy went down on her but the taste and feel of a dick in her mouth had never thrilled her but Jackie tasted good. Her small hands cupped his big balls and gripped his shaft as she wrapped her lips around the head his growing circumcised cock.

Jackie looked down at Diane and smiled. He was surprised at how enthusiastic she was sucking his dick. She'd mentioned to him once that she hadn't sucked her husband's dick in over a year and he got a perverse thrill knowing that he was getting something that Jeremy didn't.

Diane slurped and sucked on Jackie's big cock until her jaw ached. She loved the way it stretched her lips and she tried taking him deep but he was too long and much too thick for her to get more than half of it in her eager mouth.

Saliva dripped from her chin and she laughed as she wiped it clean. Her pretty eyes glimmered with unmistakable desire as she rose to her feet before him. She grabbed his slippery shaft and leaned in close.

"Please fuck me," Diane pleaded in a lust filled voice. She rarely talked like that and her choice of words surprised even her. Her body was humming and her pussy throbbed. She needed his cock inside of her and she didn't care that they had no condoms. She trusted him and she had calculated where she was in her cycle when they were downstairs at the bar and she was reasonably safe.

Jackie grinned and pulled her close. Her big tits and chubby belly pressed tight against his strong, thick torso and his cock slipped between her meaty thighs. He kissed her hard and deep. His hands moved up her curvaceous body and he cupped her breasts, feeling their heft.

He guided her onto her back on top of the covers of the big, king sized bed. Her legs spread wide and she stared at his glistening cock. He grabbed his shaft and rubbed the tip against her hairy labia. It had been years since he'd fucked a woman who wasn't shaved smooth and he kinda liked it. She looked gorgeous and sexy with her legs spread wide and the contrast between her pale skin, her dark bush and his chocolate brown flesh was exceptional.

Diane watched with hungry eyes as he pushed just the tip inside her tight pussy. He was much thicker than Jeremy and a jolt of pain shot through her making her wince and squeal.

Jackie paused. He knew to go slow. He reached down and played with her big tits. She had great breasts. They were bigger than his ex-wife's and he played with her taut nipples as he eased a few inches of hard, black dick into her pussy.

His girth took Diane's breath away and she lifted her head so she could watch him fuck her. Her labia stretched around his thick shaft and she grabbed at his hips, coaxing him deeper.

"Are you ready for more?" Jackie teased. He pulled back until just the pretty pink tip of his black cock was in her pussy and then eased forward, feeding half of his cock into her.

"Ooh," Diane squealed. "Go slow baby." She pushed him back and then pulled him in with her fingers on his hips. She felt her pussy loosen up and his pace quickened.

He looked down and grinned. Her frothy white cream covered half of his shaft showing exactly how deep he'd gone. Her chest heaved and her legs started to quiver. She felt a familiar tightness in her belly and she started to pant.

Jackie watched her climax build. His hips thrust in quick jabs and her eager moans filled the air. He still hadn't given her more than half of his length but she was starting to will him deeper with her needy gaze.

"I'm gonna cum," Diane panted. She'd never climaxed during intercourse but she was about to. She'd come close before but Jeremy would always cum before she got there. Jackie hadn't even got started and she felt her body tense. She cried out and writhed beneath him. A string of unintelligible squeals and profanity streamed from her trembling lips and she squeezed her breasts hard as she came.

Jackie pushed deeper as Diane came and by the end of her orgasm he was balls deep in her married pussy. It gripped his cock and she grabbed his shoulders, pulling his face down and mashing her lips against his in a sloppy wet kiss.

"Wow," she said breathlessly her hips undulated beneath him and her tongue danced in the warm enclave of their joined mouths.

He began to thrust anew and he lifted her legs onto his broad shoulders. Diane's eyes rolled back and she winced each time his big cock touched bottom. She felt another climax spiraling inside her and her body started to quake. She shuddered and moaned as intense waves of pleasure washed over her.

Beads of sweat rolled down Jackie's brow and dripped from his chin onto her breasts. Her hair was damp and matted and she twisted under his thrusting manhood.

"Roll over baby," Diane giggled. She wanted to ride him and she knelt astride his thick muscular body and impaled herself on his prodigious cock.

She was amazed that she could take it all without any pain and her fat, juicy ass started to bounce hard and fast. Her tits jiggled and she looked down at Jackie with a big smile on her pretty face. She liked being on top but after a few minutes of furious fucking her legs began to get tired and sore.

Diane rolled onto her hands and knees. She arched her back and pressed her face into the pillows as he knelt behind her. He entered her quickly and grabbed hold of her wide hips. His big balls slapped against her clit and he pounded her deep.

She felt herself building towards another orgasm and she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusting manhood. His breathing labored and he felt himself approaching the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum," Jackie warned. He continued to thrust hard and heavy and she continued to back into him. The sound of his hips slapping against her soft, doughy ass filled the room and she looked back at him with a ravenous hunger in her golden brown eyes.

"Don't pull out," Diane pleaded. She closed her eyes and her body started to quiver and quake. She heard him grunt loudly and she felt his warm seed splash deep inside her womb.

Jackie thrust until her climax ebbed and then he collapsed beside her on the bed. She rolled onto her side and snuggled close, kissing him tenderly and draping her leg across his hard, sexy body.

"That was amazing," she cooed. She had never cum so hard or so often in her entire life and while she felt momentarily satisfied she knew she'd want more later.

"Stay with me, please," Diane said as she lovingly rubbed his broad chest and looked adoringly into his eyes. Her fingers teased his nipples and she nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck.

"I need to feel you next to me," she sighed. Her hands caressed his body and she planted light butterfly kisses on his face and neck.

"I'd like that," Jackie replied. He rolled her on top of him and pushed back the covers so she could crawl under them and then he joined her in the warmth beneath the heavy bedspread.

They drifted in and out of sleep. Her thick body was always in contact with his and in the middle of the night she awoke to go to the bathroom. She walked quietly from the room and returned moments later. The television was on and she turned off the lights before climbing back under the covers. Her hand instinctively moved to his cock and she felt him stir.

Diane pulled back the covers and knelt between his strong legs. The smell of stale sex was a powerful aphrodisiac and she took his flaccid cock into her mouth tasting herself on his flesh. She couldn't remember the last time she'd sucked her husband hard in the middle of the night. She wasn't sure if she'd ever done that but she sucked and slurped until Jackie's big dick until it was solid like a rock. Then she straddled his waist and reached between them, guiding him into her still needy pussy.

Jackie awoke and they kissed. Her body rocked and she cupped his handsome face. Their bodies moved together as one and their tongues slithered together like mating serpents.

He felt her climax and he rolled her onto her back. His body laid flat on top of hers and he kissed her lovingly. He liked her a lot and they writhed together as his climax built.

Diane swooned. She gazed into his eyes as he made love to her. Their first time together had started slow and built to a frenzied crescendo but the second time was warm and sensual. They weren't in a hurry they were enjoying the journey.

12