Diary of a Teenager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

Judy and I lay there eating each other while Al caught his breath. Then we took turns sucking his cock and seeing how much we could swallow. Eventually we were both able to swallow all 12 inches. We stood side-by-side spread eagled against the wall while Al took turns fucking us from behind. While he was fucking me, Judy climbed down between my legs, sucking my clit and squeezing my nipples until I was screaming with orgasm. I returned the favor. Finally, we climbed on the bed. Judy straddled me until our pussies were touching.

I lifted my legs and spread them wide. Al stood behind us and took turns fucking our exposed cunts. When Judy pressed her lips to mine, I opened my mouth and shoved my tongue in hers. We were out of control and both had several orgasms until our pussies couldn't take it anymore. We spun around to finish him with our mouths. He came all over both of our faces. We licked each other clean, and then kissed and fondled each other until we both had another orgasm.

Incredibly, Al was still hard. Judy went into the bathroom, came out with a bottle of baby oil and suggested we finish with some ass fucking. I would have done anything for more of his cock. Judy went first, lubing up her butt hole and climbing on the bed with her ass thrust up in the air. I rubbed oil over Al's cock and pressed it against her little nub. It finally popped through. Al slowly worked all twelve inched up her butt, then started fucking her hard. Judy had several orgasms before Al grunted and started filling her butt with cum about ten minutes later.

Al did a repeat performance on me, but first Judy slipped under me in a sixty-nine position. I sucked her cunt while she licked my pussy as my ass was getting pounded. I had so many orgasms I almost passed out before I felt his warm seed spreading in my bowels.

October 3

Dear Diary,

Well, Diary, if I sounded like a slut before, wait until I tell you what happened yesterday at Shane's. We were in the kitchen kissing and stuff when the doorbell rang. I almost died when Jim and his brother Mac, a really huge football player who is in college, walked into the kitchen with Shane. When Shane asked if I remembered Jim from the party I kind of stammered nervously, but Jim just blurted it out.

"Sure do. We played a little hide the salami in the upstairs bathroom, didn't we? You're looking good."

Jim walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. His hands slid down to my ass and he gave me a light squeeze. Without thinking I pressed my body to him. Somehow our lips met and then he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I just stood there kissing him back passionately right there in front of Shane and Mac. I know I should have stopped it but I was too confused. He placed his hands on my shoulders and I unconsciously slid to my knees, my hands automatically unfastened his trousers and suddenly his cock was in my mouth. That other girl just took over and started to deep throat him while massaging his balls. Another cock poked at my face. It belonged to Mac, and was so thick I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around it. That didn't stop me from stretching my lips around it and massaging it with my lips and tongue.

I went back and forth between the two cocks until they suggested we do a little fucking. Mac wanted to go first and sat down in a chair while I lowered my pussy onto him. I could feel my cunt stretch as he entered me, but I quickly adjusted and soon had all eight inches buried inside me. Jim and Shane put their cocks in my face so I could suck them while getting pounded from below. Needless to say, it wasn't long before I was cumming and dripping cunt juice all over Mac.

Mac said he was ready to cum but I begged him to wait. I stood, and with my legs spread, I leaned over and took him back into my mouth. I felt Jim's cock enter me from behind. Mac grabbed my head and started slamming it up and down on his cock. I tried to open my throat but mostly gagged as his thick monster slammed into my mouth. I felt him swell and knew I was about to get a mouthful of cum.

Mac roared like a lion, lifted up off the seat of the chair and unleashed a powerful blast that sprayed against the roof of my mouth in a steady stream. I couldn't possibly swallow it. His cum rushed back over my lips and down his cock. Mac unleashed a second and third powerful and lengthy blast. He fell from my mouth and continued spraying streams of cum all over my face and hair. I didn't know it was possible for someone to generate as much cum as he did. My face was a complete mess when he finally finished.

Jim continued to hammer my pussy until I was gushing. He groaned unleashed a huge load into my belly. Shane immediately replaced him and fucked me to several more orgasms, Mac had grown hard again and ordered me to stuff his cock back up my pussy. To do that I had to pull away from Shane and straddle Mac who was still in the chair. His cock entered my cunt and I lowered myself onto him until I was fully skewered. Mac kept his cock deep inside me, grinding it into my cunt and pressing it hard against my clit. I started shrieking and screaming uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm consumed me.

Just as I was returning to earth, Shane pressed his cock against my asshole and shoved it in me. Getting fucked in both holes was almost too much for me. I was in a daze of pleasure as they pounded my pussy and ass. Something warm started spreading through my bowels. Shane pulled out and was replaced by Jim. I was squealing and moaning in a constant state of pleasure. As far as I was concerned this could go on forever.

Mac finally sprayed another huge load of cum up my cunt. It started overflowing while he was still cumming. When he was finished he pushed me off him and said he had to go. I turned around and told Jim I wanted to eat his cum. He shoved his smelly cock between my lips, grabbed my head and started fucking my face hard and fast. About two minutes later I felt him swell. I took him into my throat and felt his hot cum squirt deep into my chest. He continued filling me with cum, which I managed to swallow until he was drained.

We went back to Shane's bedroom and I spent the next two hours getting double fucked in all kinds of ways until they were both drained. I hopped in the shower to wash the cum from my body before Jim drove me home. Jim asked me to suck his cock in the front seat when we pulled into my driveway. I gladly obliged and sucked him for a good fifteen minutes while fingering myself to several orgasms before he finally fed me one last load of cum. I quickly swallowed it then hopped out of the car.

I am a little nervous about getting pregnant. It's been nine days since my period and I know I'm nearing the danger zone. At least mom took me to the gynecologist today who put me on birth control for "heavy cramping". The Doctor gave me one of these "heavy cramping my ass" looks.

Shane invited me over later this week and told me to bring along a friend. Judy is coming with me. I can't wait!

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers
12