Diary of an Ultra High Heel Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep shook them up alright! I had comments all day. "Nice shoes how do you walk in them", "nice shoes for going out in couldn't wear those to work tho' they'd kill me", "my God look at those killers bet your feet are going to be aching by the time you get home tee hee", "how can you run in those" etc etc Excellent!!!

On reading the posts I noticed a newbie, Bob who lives in Spain, telling us all about the wonderful shoes out there. Well last summer when I was out there I did take to photographing shoes for my friend, basically just so that I could tease and torture him ☺ cos that's the nice kind of gal pal I am ☺ anyway I thought the guys and gals on the board would like to check out these beauties all costing approximately, and at that time, £9 and all mostly leather or fabric:

...And that's about it for now folks as I'm all diaried out for now. I haven't forgotten "those" shoes but tomorrow "is" another day and I will be making time for them ☺ honest!

Saturday, 14th June 2003

Yamyam came down South so we could do some window shopping/buying. We had a great day out at a local shopping centre. It was a sunny day – and I went on a stalking mission to capture women wearing killer heels.

Quite a few heelies, out there, on that lovely sunny day. I quite got into my role lol. Oh and did we buy anything. Yes I did two pairs of shoes but haven't photographed them yet so watch this space...

I have never had so much fun but I guess I will have to kerb this fetish as I will end up being carted away I can see it now...

In the evening Yamyam took me to see his friends and we decided to go with the same kind of boots both 4" spikey heels... we did get some looks but that's part of the fun.

Great evening and all in all a great day with one hell of a great guy and so the diary ends as I embarked on a summer long relationship with my cross-dressing companion, whom I met via my cross-dressing best friend.

As for "those 6 inch shoes"...

Ok, well I gave up on them. I eventually conceded that I was not worthy and sold them on eBay to a man. who I know, will love them dearly.

I do, however, now own a 5.5 inch pair of Mary Janes...

12